Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scenario: Would you do this online?

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Lol..TC, "Am" can mean anything. It does not have to be only physical look. I can be a good cook or smart and not have the look of your dream chick you posted above (even though I do have bangs...). With that being said, it does not mean I am fake.
    Good for you if you are good cook and smart but you are not Wong Yung . There are lot of good cook and smart people out there but they are no Wong Yung.

She is not my "Dream Chick". She is a Goddess of Beauty worshipped by millions, if not billion, including me .
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 11-28-14 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Good for you if you are good cook and smart but you are not Wong Yung . There are lot of good cook and smart people out there but they are no Wong Yung.

She is not my "Dream Chick". She is a Goddess of Beauty worshipped by millions, if not billion, including me .
    Lol TC, oh well....even though I do not meet your physical look of goddess Wong Yung, I meet to others. Do you have a worship alter of your goddess beauty Wong Yung in your house too?
    Last edited by skoo78; 11-28-14 at 07:25 PM.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Lol TC, oh well....even though I do not meet your physical look of goddess Wong Yung, I meet to others.
    Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you. You could be gorgeous like Angelina Jolie, but if you don't look like this $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Beedon/142454_1155497003_gboguyzm.jpg') then you are not Wong Yung.

Do you have a worship alter of your goddess beauty Wong Yung in your house too?
    No, I don't worship her altar in my house, I worship her in my heart
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 11-29-14 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you. You could be gorgeous like Angelina Jolie, but if you don't look like this $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Beedon/142454_1155497003_gboguyzm.jpg') then you are not Wong Yung.

No, I don't worship her altar in my house, I worship her in my heart
    LOL...TC...I can be a handsome man instead of a woman in here...who knows. Anybody can be anyone in here. Jk. But good for you that you worship Wong Yung in your heart. I give you
    Last edited by skoo78; 11-29-14 at 06:38 PM.
    Sim neej aws...