Thread: Throwback Thursday...or any day....

Talking Throwback Thursday...or any day....

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

As we know, every Thursday is what people call, "Throwback" where people post their past memories photos through Instagram or other social media for others to see. Whether the past memories are from their childhood years or yesterday, it's a great way to share and get to know each other. (I wonder who thought of this?)

In this thread, it is an option if you want to share old photos or videos of your past. It's your choice. You don't have to limit yourself to post it on Thursdays too. That is why I said, "or...any day..." Lol.

so.......share away....
    Sim neej aws...

We lose old friends but gain new ones. As we tend to get older, our group of friends get smaller. Our close knit of friends are our brother, sister, mom, dad, girl/boy friends, co workers, our spouses, and so forth.

Back in the early 2000, I had a small group of church gal friends, we called ourselves God's Eves. We were a singing group and would perform on stage, events, and planned to make an album (but that never happened, although we did record some songs) Lol. As we got to know each other more, our friendship bond became stronger. They became like my sisters from another mother. We did crazy things as well, such as driving to nowhere until night falls and then coming back before curfew, watched meteor garden for two days straight and get ready for church within two hours (of course, we dosed off from the preaching...lol...), tried to copy Korean music videos (especially the group Shinhwa) dance moves to perform, attended each other's birthday parties, and of course, talked about boys. Lol.

Now, everyone have grown up. They have their own small family to support and feed, work 80+ hours, and etc... we rarely hangout and catch up due to our different schedules. Through it all, they are still my God's Eves. Miss them and love them.
    Last edited by skoo78; 09-25-14 at 10:21 AM.
    Sim neej aws...