Him Law
    Mandy Wong

Benjamin Yuen
    William Chak

Timmy Hung
    Oscar Leung
    Johnston Lee
    Nancy Wu

I just finished watching ep 1 just then! Quite good! It still has the fast-paced and tight-packed action plot of series 1. Most of the cast is the same, but little is told about what happened between series 1 and 2. It can be quite a blur if you cannot recall the details of series 1.Jessica is now gone on a training course in England. Not sure if Oscar and Christine are married yet.

So far, Linda is going better than I expected in the gritty role of an undercover officer. She has deepened her voice and dumped her nice demure style and adapted well to portray the role. I am looking forward more of her. So far, no one else really stands out. Johnson Lee is effective as in his role but his end is predictable.

I still think there is a lot that needs to be revealed in the upcoming eps. Looking forward to next Sunday. However, this new themesong is very bad. The first one was very catchy.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I thought Linda did a terrible job so far in her role. The combination of glaring, enlarging her eyes, and stiffening/jutting her jaws was sort of unbearable. It's like every time she talked she felt the need to enlarge her eyes. I cringed so hard during her scenes and the parts where she tried to speak in a deeper voice to sound tough. I hope she gets better because she is the main lead and we'll have to see more of her.