Page 101 of 358 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 7159

Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

Instead of writing what I was gonna write, seeing it's Sunday and I'm #2001 :

Xian...
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

waiting!
    thanks foxs

"you are much more keener than I" > keen

Oh wow, Xu Ziling will be the human radar. Can't say whether I think the idea is ingenious or outrageous. He's got spider senses!

Oh, incidentally :
    Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Kou Zhong laughed and said, These four boys are getting more and more formidable. It proves that we have original insight, and that we use the correct method in teaching them. Humph! With me by your side last night, Beautiful Shifu naturally tossed and turned restlessly, hard for you to sleep.

Yun Yuzhens powdered face turned even redder; she spat and said, I dont know how fragrant and sweet my sleep was. Why is it that men always arrogantly thought that girls cant do anything without them?
    Should the word be Without ? Why doesn't she know... ??
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Thanks foxs

Default Book 8 - Chapter 7, Part 2

Sky, what? What happened at your home? Are you all right? Ysabel, Jaya, ycb, Lao Qianbei, Anh, HPC, you are welcome. Xu Xiong, Bocah, sorry, not yet. Kowloon, why spider? Don't most animals also have that instinct? Damn you, Spiderman ...

Kou Zhong was greatly delighted, That will do, he said, Outside the gates, the piers are full of ships and boats in all kinds of shapes and sizes, one must be the enemys hideouts. At that time they must be watching us in secret, to determine whether they should trail us and make their move; thats why it induced a reaction from you, just like the other day when Yang Xuyan was trying to assassinate Xiang kid. Ha! This time we hit the jackpot!

Xu Ziling rose up suddenly. His tiger-eyes flashed with sharp glints, he spoke in heavy voice, There is no time to lose, well go now to give the enemies an unexpected shock they wont forget for the rest of their lives.

The one-li-or-so long pier outside the city of Baling was full with docking ships and boats, big and small; at least there were two or three hundreds of them. On the vast shoreline stood about a dozen or so canopied structures, where goods and cargo, which did not make it into the city that day, were piled like small hills.

Xu Ziling and Kou Zhong followed the water line, and crouched behind a pile of goods, looking at the hundreds of flickering lights coming from the ships. They had no idea where to start looking for the enemy.

Do you feel anything stronger anywhere? Kou Zhong whispered.

Xu Ziling smiled wryly and said, I dont feel anything at all. Ay! Shall we go back to sleep?

Kou Zhong shook his head to indicate he had different ideas. He said thoughtfully, Supposing we stick our ears to the bottom of the boats and apply our inner strength to eavesdrop, do you think we will be able to listen to the conversation inside the boat?

So what if we could? Xu Ziling was displeased, Supposing the people in the boat are sleeping or not talking, do you still want to continue taking turn in eavesdropping? Dont forget that there are hundreds of boats here. Even if we only listen for a moment each, we wont even cover one tenth by daybreak.

Finally Kou Zhong relented. Well come back tomorrow then, he said disappointedly, I hope your feeling will be a bit stronger by then. Huh?!

Following Kou Zhongs gaze, Xu Ziling saw a skiff, without any light on it, was weaving through the rows after rows of ships, coming toward the shore. By looking at the speed of the boat, they knew that the one steering it was a very capable sailor.

Applying their inner power, the two boys focused their attention to the boat; they did not wish to miss any movement or sound.

On the boat stood two people: one man and one woman. The youthful looking woman was standing on the bow. Just by looking at her clothes, they knew that she was a maid. She had a graceful and good-looking countenance, but there was a little bit of licentious feeling on her. The man looked thick and solid, but his face looked uncouth. Apparently this man had the same capacity as the woman; they were both maid and servant.

The skiff was fast approaching. Before it even reached the shore, the maid soared into the air. With several ups and downs she reached the dark shore, while under the skillful hand of the servant the skiff stopped ashore to wait.

The two boys were overjoyed at this turn of events. Although they could not ascertain if these two were Evil Monk, Amorous Nuns people, this matter was definitely incomparable to their previous situation where they had no clue of what to do.

After exchanging eye signals, the two boys stealthily circled around and went down into the water outside the male servants range of vision. A moment later they reached the bottom of the boat and applied their strength to attach themselves to the boat. They used this opportunity to cultivate their strength to deal with the hard fighting that might come soon.

Less than half a sichen later, the maid returned. The servant asked, Did you get it?

Uh huh, the maid replied, indicating that she did indeed get what they were looking for.

The skiff set off, the servant and the maid on the skiff no longer speak.

Quite half a day later, the skiff reached a huge sea-going ship, and stopped by its side.

The two boys left the skiff and dove under the giant ship. Sticking their ears to the hull, they seemed to hear voices, too bad the sound of the waves lapping against the hull distorted it, so that they could not hear it clearly.

Kou Zhong pulled Xu Ziling away; as the two of them emerged from the water at the aft, he said, How do you catch the tiger cub without entering the tigers lair? Well?

Xu Ziling laughed and said, No need to talk too much, go!

The two boys looked at each others eyes and laughed. They climbed up, stopped at the edge of the deck, and craned their necks to take a peek.

Even at its bottom, this ship already felt huge. Now that they looked from this angle, it felt even grander; the hull extended to more than two hundred chi. Three floors of cabin towered above the main deck, with more than thirty cabin windows, but only four of those windows were lighted, and they heard voices coming out of these windows.

But the deck was quiet, no one was in sight.

Putting his mouth close to Kou Zhongs ear, Xu Ziling whispered, I found two guards on sentry duty, both are on the third floor. Clearly their job is mainly to monitor any movement of other boats on the surface of the river, not to watch for any activity on the deck.

Kou Zhong nonchalantly said, Well just have to gamble his mothers a bit; if things go awry, well escape via the water. Lets go!

The two boys somersaulted over the railings. Crouching low on the deck, they crept toward the aft and hid in the shadow. Not only their movement was as fast as a ghost, they were in sync with each other, as if they had already practiced this mission a hundred or a thousand times before.

They did not dare to rashly break into the cabin. Focusing their power in their ears, they listened carefully and quietly. A mans voice was heard inside. The man said, When the two boys fight together, they become especially formidable that even Ren Shaoming ended up in injustice death. Therefore, when we fight, we must pick just one and go all out to kill him, and then we can capture the other one and torture him to extort his confession. I dont believe he wont spill the Duke Yang Treasures secret.

Listening to this, the two boys looked at each other in shock; wasnt it the voice of Dajiang Huis Second Chief Tiger Lord Pei Yan, who pursued and attacked them at the mouth of the river when they had just left Changshu? At that time there was also Wang Kuijie, whose martial art was extremely strong.

This time they were looking for Evil Monk and Amorous Nun, but unexpectedly found a second carriage.

Another unfamiliar voice said, We will wait for eight days until after they cross the River to the north before using the force of a ten-thousand-jun thunderbolt to either capture or kill them in one fell swoop. With our strength, dealing with them ought to be as easy as pinching a few ants.

This person was speaking in a variable voice; sometimes it was low and muffled, sometimes it turned shrill and sharp, somewhat disjointed, so that it was quite uncomfortable to listen to.

If his voice became like that due to the martial art he trained, then it must be an eccentric, strange, heretical and unusual martial art that was hard to estimate.

Kou Zhong and Xu Zilings countenance changed. Not because of the strange voice, but because the opposite side had such an accurate information of their whereabouts. Needless to say, someone must have tipped them off; no wonder they did not have to send anybody to watch the two boys movement.

A muffled female voice filled with hatred said, Well kill that Xu Ziling, and captured Kou Zhong, who attacked us the other day. I want him to suffer all kinds of torture before we kill him.

Just by listening to the fiery animosity in her voice, one would immediately know that she hated Kou Zhong to her heart and to her lungs.

The two boys felt that the voice sounded familiar, but momentarily they could not figure out whose voice was it.

Another charming and sweet female voice, as soft as the clouds in the sky, spoke indifferently, You Xiangus [female immortal/goddess/fairy] desire is definitely attainable. Those two boys must be proud for being able to facilitate the joining hands of Die and Shen Dangjia [Chief]. When we declare our kingship in the future, we can have them to thank!

Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling immediately remembered that the woman who hated them to her guts must be Haisha Bangs pretty nun, You Qiuyan, the other Amorous Nun.

Shen Dangjia must be Shen Faxing, to whom Haisha Bang recently pledged their allegiance to be his hunting dogs. The allied force has suffered devastating setback in the two boys hands; no wonder they were this thirsty of revenge.

But who was the girls dad? It sounded as if Dajiang Hui was also taking orders from him.

Shen Faxings voice was heard, This time Princess Mei presides over this mission, I am sure the two boys will fall into our hands. After we obtain the Duke Yang Treasure, plus the alliance of our Jiangnan and Garuda [Jialouluo], two armies, wont we have the world [tianxia China] in our bag?

Kou Zhong and Xu Zilings heart shivered in fear. They finally realized who this Princess Meis dad was.

Among the warlords vying for supremacy over the world [China], in terms of brutality, nothing could surpass Zhu Can, who called himself Garuda King, whose fame and power was, currently, growing day by day.

It was said that when Garuda Army lacked provision, they even cooked human beings for food. This matter might be grossly exaggerated, yet it showed how bad their reputation was.

Kou Zhong whispered in Xu Zilings ear, What do we do? Perhaps we could carve Xu Ziling and Kou Zhong were here with a knife, so that they would jump in fear.

No! Xu Ziling shook his head, That way we will never become real martial art masters. We might as well go his mothers all out, so that in the future they will not be in our way.

Kou Zhong grabbed Xu Zilings shoulder forcefully, his tiger-eyes were gleaming. All right! he said, We will change according to the situation. Well see whose fist is a bit harder. Hee!

Thanks, foxs

Thanks foxs! Everything is fine with me. I was referring to the boys' "home". Since XZL felt something before they left, I thought their base was going to be under attacked. Sorry for the confusion!

i think the boys should just sunk the boat and deal with everybody underwater, i think they have great advantage since they could breath continuously underwater, while most their enemy can't.

i'll wait patiently, thanks foxs

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs.

Thanks foxs

Thanks, foxs.

Ahhh I catch up to the latest chapters. Please I need more chapters...please updates any new chapters as soon as possible when u can foxs. This story is too awesome making me wanting more. Even tho I had watch the drama version of it but the novel version is different.

Thnx very much foxs for the translation. I'm really lookin for new chapters update.

Thanks Foxs.

Whether Kou love Song or not, we will find out.

HY put down hints in the book, that is worthy to re-read and still find new hints hiding, Sang's love hate to Xu is clear to readers before she figure out. that is why this feel logical when she behave that way.

Another point here, Xu is spiritual person and Kou a worldly man chase after frame and power, in another word he is lustful, we will see him chase after other woman in the future, but CLASS is deep inside him, he will flirt with woman from glass root, but he long for girl from high class, and he had already fall for Song, HY seldom voice over picture, and we will have 40 books to find out.

Thanks foxs

Thank you foxs.

Xu Xiong,
    Quote Originally Posted by 徐 中 銳 View Post
    Oh, incidentally :
    Kou Zhong laughed and said, These four boys are getting more and more formidable. It proves that we have original insight, and that we use the correct method in teaching them. Humph! With me by your side last night, Beautiful Shifu naturally tossed and turned restlessly, hard for you to sleep.

Yun Yuzhens powdered face turned even redder; she spat and said, I dont know how fragrant and sweet my sleep was. Why is it that men always arrogantly thought that girls cant do anything without them?
    Should the word be Without ? Why doesn't she know... ??
    Here's the original Chinese :
    寇仲笑道:「這四個小子愈來愈厲害,既證明了我們眼光獨到,又是我們教導有方。哼!昨晚沒有我在旁,美人兒師傅當然是輾轉反側,難以成眠了。」
      雲玉真的粉臉更紅了,啐道:「人家睡得不知多麼香甜,為何男人總狂妄得以為女兒家沒了他們就不成呢?」
    Last edited by 徐中銳; 11-10-15 at 05:52 PM.

Default Book 8 - Chapter 8, Part 1

ycb, HPC, Lao Qianbei, Ysabel, Jaya, Abhay, Anh, Chua, you are welcome. Sky, oh ... Come to think about it, the two boys did not have real 'home'. I mean, yes, they grew up in Yangzhou and knew a lot of people there, but after roaming the Jianghu, they had never established any 'base' they could call 'home'. Bocah, but that way they would not display their full capabilities. Lengzai, welcome to the thread. Although I appreciate your enthusiasm, I am afraid you'll just have to wait ... Akolaw, my opinion was (and still is) based on the story so far. KZ himself confessed to XZL that he did not love SYZ. Xu Xiong, oh ... (part 2) Good catch.

Book 8 Chapter 8 Brilliant Scheme to Break the Enemy

Kou Zhong was about to move, but Xu Ziling pulled him back. While he was baffled, Xu Ziling pressed his mouth on Kou Zhongs ear and said, Zhong Shao, you must not forget that we are now contending over the world, not trying to show off our bravery. We need to talk about strategy.

Kou Zhong was stunned. What brilliant scheme are you thinking? he asked.

Xu Ziling replied in low voice, Do you remember the battleship we took on our way from Jiujiang to Baling? The bow is equipped with pointed iron. If we drive it fast enough, I guarantee we can hit this gigantic and stiff ship squarely in the middle and break it into two.

Greatly delighted, Kou Zhong said, You, this kid, are actually more aggressive than I am, yet you normally pretend to be Taoist teacher who dont care about fame and fortune. Hee! Dont you feel that tonight you are so not normal?

Cut it out! Xu Ziling snapped at him.

The two boys woke Bu Tianzhi, who remained on the [Jukun Bang] ship, up. Having understood the situation clearly, he excitedly said, Let me dispatch someone to notify General Xiang immediately. If we can capture Zhu Mei, it would be like severing one of Zhu Cans arms.

Kou Zhong hurriedly said, The enemy is saving their oil by not lighting any lamp, plus they must have set up sentries onshore to send them warning. If you are going out with magnificent army with thousands of men and horses, the enemy would have to be bird-brained if they do not immediately run away. Fu Bangzhu [Deputy Gang Leader] must act according to our plan. You are in charge of driving our ship into theirs, we will be in charge of going underwater to capture the enemy. This is called cooperation and division of work. Do you understand?

Xu Ziling also asked, Is Zhu Mei formidable?

While nodding his head to acknowledge Kou Zhongs instruction, Bu Tianzhi answered Xu Zilings question, Zhu Mei is like having Zhu Cans brains but with beauty like flower, and poison like serpent and scorpion. I dont know how many heroes have met their tragic end under her floating cloud sleeves.

Kou Zhong laughed and said, Good thing that under water no floating cloud sleeves can be used; let us see how beautiful and how fierce she really is.

Bu Tianzhi suddenly sighed and said, Not only two Gongzis action is beyond expectation, the method you come up with is even more amazing, like opening up the sky. Tianzhi received benefits from your instruction!

He summoned his men at once and had them quietly raise the anchor and set sail upstream.

The warship slowly turned around. On the deck stood more than a hundred Jukun Bang warriors, each one skillful in using bow and arrow, ready to meet the enemy head-on. Twelve sets of catapult were also at the ready, poised for action.

Ever since the two boys succeeded in killing Ren Shaoming, the Jukun Bang people honored them as gods. This moment they were serving under the two boys command, their morale was like rainbow, everybody was in high spirit.

Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling, with bow in their hands, stood on the bridge, giving direction to the targets position. Bu Tianzhi continuously giving instructions, the ship was slowly accelerating.

The river was quiet, the only audible noise was the waves lapping against the shore, a gentle reminder of natures perpetual motion. The moon already moved away from its zenith in the sky, the river reflected its light, creating patterns of light and darkness.

There were hundreds of ships and boats, big and small, on the river that night, not one was aware of the impending battle.

When they were about two hundred zhang away from their target, the giant ship, which cast its anchor, alone, at the outskirt of the harbor, the warship turned toward the bend on the opposite bank, preparing to increase its momentum.

Kou Zhong said to Xu Ziling, To contend for hegemony over the world, we must line up talents. Otherwise, even though we have this brilliant scheme, we wont be able to execute it.

Xu Ziling looked at the fully opened sail, but did not say anything.

Kou Zhong could not help asking, Xiao Ling, why are you so proactive tonight?

Xu Ziling turned his gaze toward the giant ship right ahead, he said in heavy voice, You are my best brother in the world, since I already promised to help you acquire the Duke Yang Treasure, how would it work if I am not being proactive?

Kou Zhong felt his heart suddenly grew warm; he was unable to speak.

Xu Ziling reached out and put his hand on Kou Zhongs shoulder, he said gently, It is also for Su Jies sake. Those people have a mole inside Xiang kids mansion, naturally they are very clear about Su Jies relationship with us. If they could not do anything to us, maybe they would try to get Su Jie into their hands. Therefore, we must capture one or two leaders from the opposite party alive, hand them over to Xiang kid, let him force confession by torture, uncover the mole within, and only then will Su Jies safety be guaranteed.

The warship picked up speed, fast like a runaway horse it rode the waves straight toward the flank of the giant ship.

Only this moment did the enemy find out something was amiss; alarm went off, human shadows flickered everywhere. But it was too late to change their fate. It was as if the sacred state of tranquility was suddenly shattered.

Attack! Bu Tianzhi thundered.

Like thunderstorm huge rocks, arrows and darts rained onto the enemys warship, battle cry shook the River.

Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling also shot their arrows. Wood pieces flew, the sail mast broke. Amidst the miserable cry of the enemies hit by the arrows, there was a loud Boom! as like a mad bull the pointy iron figurehead of Jukun Bang warship rammed into the weakest part on the starboard side of the enemys ship.

The sound of the ship splitting and the wood snapping rang continuously, the enemys ship leaned toward the opposite side and spun around.

Their own warship also shook suddenly and leaned sideways. After a burst of ear-piercing grinding noise, the warship rubbed itself along the bow of the enemys ship. The warship was pushed outward and thus recovered its balance.

Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling soared into the air, traversing the empty space between the two ships, toward a large gaping hole on the hull of the enemys ship, which, by this time, was still spinning slowly around.

The enemy was thrown into chaos; the lantern lost its light, nobody knew how many people were thrown into the water that night.

Other people on the ships and boats all around were awakened by the noise, so that there were commotions everywhere.

By the time Kou Zhong landed onto the other sides bridge, the giant ship already started to tilt and sink down. The enemy simply did not have any heart to fight, one after another they slipped down into the water to escape. The pandemonium was like the coming of the doomsday.

In this extreme confusion, he saw two graceful figures breaking out of the window and cast themselves into the river. Their movement was agile, fast and nimble.

Kou Zhong laughed aloud and ran after them.

On the other side, Xu Ziling landed on the bow. Like a tiger entering a flock of sheep he attacked like crazy, those who tried to block him were completely routed.

By this time, due to the hull was tilting sideways, the deck has also sloped down, so that whoever got hit were rolling down the slope, straight into the river below, battered and completely exhausted.

Suddenly there was a loud shout behind him, coming from above going down, coupled with a gust of wind.

Xu Ziling was in the height of the fighting spirit; without even looking, after throwing down an enemy, his palm struck backhandedly.

Bang!

Xu Ziling was jolted by the impact that he nearly fell down the slope, but the enemy was also severely shaken that he staggered back and nearly fell down.

Taking advantage of this slight intermission, the rest of the enemies scrambled away to run for their lives.

This moment Bu Tianzhis warship already made a U-turn and rained down arrows onto the enemies still floating on the river.

After taking a sharp intake of a mouthful of true qi, Xu Ziling turned around to see the enemy face-to-face. With astonishment he found out that it was none other than the Second Chief of the Dajiang Hui, the Tiger Lord Pei Yan, with whom he has had a predestined affinity to meet once.

Pei Yans pair of vicious eyes flickered continuously; apparently because he had tested Xu Zilings extremely strong power, fear was starting to creep into his heart, and so he continuously withdrew toward the top of the slope.

The giant ship has sunken down more than half. Other than they, there was no other enemy on the deck.

Xu Ziling slowly pressed forward, using the edge of his palms like sabers, he sent out his true power by hacking from a distance, putting the opponent under his control. Laughing calmly, he said, Er Dangjia, you want to run away too?

Pei Yan swung his broadsword. Pei! he spat while halted his step, and then shouted harshly, It wont be too late to leave after killing you, this kid.

Lightning fast Xu Ziling slid sideways, and sent out a punch over the empty air. Pei Yan roared and nearly tumbled down.

What happened was that because Xu Ziling suddenly changed position, plus his punch came from an unbelievably ingenious angle, it immediately hit Pei Yans right shoulder. Not only the pain penetrated his bones and marrows, he even nearly lost his grip on his saber. Actually, he was not this useless, its just that he was not in the mood to fight, and was already intimidated by Xu Ziling, and thus Xu Ziling was able to exploit this weakness.

At this moment his desire to escape was growing, but while he was about to slip backward, like a ghost or demon Xu Ziling suddenly came to his right side. Helplessly he roared while turning the saber into his left hand, and then he counterattacked with everything he had.

Xu Ziling chose to take a floating tactic; no matter how Pei Yan dodged, he was always able to force him to block with all his strength, jolting his left hand that it turned numb, and was incapable of carrying out even fifty percent of his usual strength.

Under this constant barrage, before long Pei Yans left arm was hit by Xu Zilings finger, his broadsword fell off.

Scared out of his wits, Pei Yan unleashed his pressing down on the box/chests bottom, he deliberately rolled down the slope, while his legs swept swiftly; it was extremely vicious.

Xu Ziling let out a long laugh, his fists punched together. When he was about to subdue the enemy in one stroke, a burst of an extremely sharp wind shot from his left side.

By the time Xu Ziling realized suddenly that the enemy has been hiding behind the cabin door, the enemys sword has already enveloped the space to his left, the sword qi pervaded the air.

In that split second, Xu Ziling already determined that the attackers power was at least two notches above Pei Yans. If he did not go all-out to deal with him, most likely he would suffer a heavy loss. Therefore, without any choice he abandoned Pei Yan, turned around and waved his hand to parry the enemys sword.

Bang!

Palm and sword collided.

Xu Ziling was shaken that his blood and qi bubbled up within him, and he was forced to slide two steps sideways to neutralize it.

The attacker borrowed the reaction force from the impact to fly away, and landed on the tilting sail mast.