Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

Thanks, foxs.

Thanks Foxs...

kind of never-seen-before strange-shaped weaponry > never-before-seen
    the shields sharp edge already pared down in an oblique angle > bore down
    There was not the slightest hint of anxiety or upset > anxiety or distress?
    how could it worth comparing to Changshu Xiong > it be worth

Changshu Xiong does not sound right. Do you mean Chang Xiong? Brilliant attack to destroy the shield(s). Did one or both break? Anyway, keep the updates coming. We'll finish this story eventually. haha

Default Book 9 - Chapter 1, Part 1

Ysabel, Anh, Jaya, Abhay, you are welcome. Xu Xiong, gosh, I do wish this is not going to be that long. I hope I am still alive to finish this story. ycb, yes, I can see that. DongBin, more fight. Lao Qianbei, Sky, Ari, technically, it is already more than a year, since my first post was early November. Akolaw, you mean Shi Qingxuan and Shi Feixuan? Do you have better idea? Bocah, thanks. Kowloon, that was in the original text. Perhaps his surname was Changshu?

Anyway, new book, new chapter.

Book 9 Chapter 1 Amorous Demon of Yin Gui

Passing through the woods and crossing the creek, the mule cart continued on to the wilderness, going faster and faster. But the more they were chasing it, the more Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling felt alarmed.

This was impossible.

Even if the cart was pulled by highest quality colts, with first class driver driving it, because the path was not really a flat street, it had holes and bumps and would be difficult to pass, the two boys ought to be able to overtake it for quite some time.

Yet it was as if the mules knew the way as they swerved left and swayed right through the woods, over the hills, thru the gaps between rocks, running as fast as speeding horse, totally beyond their natural ability.

The two boys knew something was amiss. They took a chance to leap up the top of a tree, but as they looked down, their entire body suddenly turned cold.

They saw a woman with long silvery hair, wearing golden colored oversized robe, was sitting on the driver seat of the mule cart. Her upper body leaned forward in some kind of weird and unnatural posture, both hands reached out with her palms on the mules buttock. Blood was seeping out of the two mules eyes, ears, mouth and nose as they desperately ran for their lives.

The peerless beauty Wanwan was still lying peacefully on the cart, so serene that she did not seem to be affected by everything that was going on outside.

This kind of tyrannical skill where one was able to spur and enhance an animals potential, not only the two boys had never heard of, they had never even thought that such skill existed.

But obviously the mules would not be able to hold for long; this extremely cruel thing has almost come to its end.

The two boys exchanged eye signals. A righteous indignation flared out in their heart for the opponents disgraceful act.

At this moment the pair of mules racing wildly was running through a wooded area and snapped and broke more than a dozen small trees blocking their way. As they ran up the slope of a small hill, naturally their speed decreased considerably.

Seeing that they could not afford to lose any more time, Xu Ziling called out, Ill help you! while deliberately fell back a bit.

Kou Zhong has been working with him for so long that he intuitively understood what he had in mind. Immediately he raised his qi to leap up.

Very lightly, as if he did not use any strength at all, Xu Ziling pressed his palms onto Kou Zhongs back.

Kou Zhongs body immediately soared into the air, his speed was several times higher than his regular speed. Like a rainbow he swept the air in an arc toward the mule cart.

When he was about to reach the mule cart, as if she had eyes on the back of her head, the silver-haired woman suddenly waved her left golden sleeve back; more than ten black dots shot toward Kou Zhong.

Kou Zhong remained calm. The Moon in the Well left his back and swept a large circle in front of his body. Twelve cows hair needles met the saber and fell down.

But Kou Zhong was also adversely affected; he slowed down, and the mule cart dashed over the top of the slope and rushed down the other side.

Xu Ziling sped up to catch up and give Kou Zhong another push.

Seizing this opportunity, Kou Zhong and his saber fused together and soared high into the air. He started later but arrived sooner. Flying over the top of the hill, he reached just above the silver-haired woman, and hacked his saber down.

The silver-haired woman suddenly shook her square head [orig. small cicada with square head], her silver hair shot up like a whip, lashing toward Kou Zhongs Moon in the Well. The timing and the angle of attack were impeccable.

Naturally Kou Zhong did not expect such weird move.

The hair and the saber collided; both combatants were severely shaken.

Kou Zhong was jolted by her seemingly continuous soft internal energy that he was thrown backward. The silver-haired woman was jerked by his strong qi that her tender body lurched forward.

The two mules neighed miserably and fell down, dead.

Receiving continuous blow, both the cart and the mules dead body continued rushing down the slope at great speed. The situation was extremely dire.

Kou Zhong knew that after his powerful qi entered her body, it was transmitted into the poor mules body. Inwardly he was very regretful, but the die has already been cast, nothing he could do about it.

Seeing the cart was about to stumble over the mules carcass and flipped to its side, he hastily raised his qi to make a somersault. His left hand reached the whip around his waist and sent it out toward the cart to catch Wanwan.

Who would have thought that since the cart was about to overturn and was lurching forward, plus the carts own momentum was rather strong, the tip of the whip missed Wanwan by a hairsbreadth. He failed within the sight of success.

Meanwhile one side of the carts wheels had already off the ground, the cart was about to topple to the other side.

Like a clump of golden cloud the silver-haired woman soared into the air, spinning her body around, she waved her sleeve. Immediately Wanwan was rolled up inside her golden sleeve, her graceful hair came loose, its beauty surpassed the immortals, lightly floating like fallen leaves.

As Kou Zhong met the silver-haired woman face-to-face, immediately a chill crept into his heart.

The womans profile was quite beautiful, but her face was deathly pale without the slightest bit of humans color. Her eyes flickered with bizarre, gloomy and fierce sharp gleam, just like an amorous ghost from the netherworld looking to devour humans life.

The mule cart overturned; it continued rolling down the hill, dragging the mules dead body along the dirt path, creating a chaotic collision noise.

Holding Wanwan in her arms, the silver-haired woman made a somersault and landed on the green grass at the bottom of the hill.

Not far from there was a small river, the opposite bank was emerald green forest. Under the moonlight it looked even more serene, peaceful and beautiful.

One after another Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling caught up with her, ready to confront her.

With wooden face the silver-haired woman said, Indeed you carry some weight, no wonder even Ren Shaoming lost his life under your hands. Her voice hoarse and deep and low, making those who hear it feel very uncomfortable.

Kou Zhong laughed aloud and said, Yin Gui Pai female demon [see footnote on chapter title, Book 8 Chapter 10], report your name to me.

Without any change in her countenance, the silver-haired woman said, When did I tell you that I am from Yin Gui Pai?

Shaking the Moon in the Well in his hand, Kou Zhong thundered, Your internal energy is of the same character of Amorous Nuns; you still want to deceive us?

The silver-haired womans countenance still did not change the slightest bit, she said coldly, Just consider you have a bit of eyesight. I am one of the four demons under Jiaozhu [Cult Leader], Yin Fa Mo Nu [Silver-haired Demoness] Dan Mei. I am going to take this natural born beauty back with me and report to my superior since she is most suitable to enter our Sect. If the two of you understood my intention, get lost immediately, the farther the better. Otherwise I might teach you a lesson that it would be too late for you to regret.

Kou Zhong smiled and said, I dont believe you have the ability to teach us a lesson that it would be too late for us to regret. Why not let the woman down, and let me see if you really have some skills I can learn?

Dan Meis eyes flashed sharply. Get lost! she hissed in low voice, Or Ill kill her first.

Xu Ziling, who all along was watching with folded arms, suddenly sneered and said, Really funny! You have just said you are going to recruit Wanwan on your honorable Jiaozhus behalf, and now you said you are going to kill Wanwan; it can clearly be seen that you are just spouting nonsense. Less bullsh1tting. Zhong Shao, show your formidability and let her increase her knowledge.

All right! Kou Zhong thundered.

As soon as his roar subsided, Kou Zhong straightened up his backbone, his bearing suddenly became bold and powerful without rival; raising his saber, he strode forward.

His pair of tiger-eyes was bright and clear like the cold star, emitting a deep, incomparably chilly sharp gleam, his imposing manner solid, full of power. The strangest thing was that he did not seem to be afraid at all that Dan Mei would use Wanwan as a shield.

Even Xu Ziling standing on the side also felt that the Moon in the Well carried dense, austere saber qi, so what Dan Mei, who was standing right in front of him, felt need not be mentioned.

For the first time Dan Meis pale countenance showed a stunned look. You really dont care about this womans life? she shouted sternly.

Thats exactly right! Kou Zhong thundered.

The Moon in the Well attacked swiftly, it turned into a rainbow, the target was unexpectedly Wanwan, which was carried horizontally in Dan Meis arms.

Xu Ziling acted as if he has had foreknowledge of what was happening; standing in relaxed position with folded arms, he looked like someone who was enjoying a good show.

Finally Dan Meis countenance changed slightly; she quickly floated backward.

But Kou Zhong was unwilling to let her off, like a shadow he followed her closely, like a meteor catching up with the moon he chased after her. The Moon in the Well chopped down from top to bottom, his movements were faster than lightning flashes, while at the same time the wind generated by his saber was as strong as the mountain, swift and fierce without equal.

Dan Mei was so furious that her eyes shot ominous glint; she soared high, like a turning wheel the pair of delicate feet under her golden-colored embroidered skirt launched chain-kicks to block Kou Zhongs saber momentum, which was storming up toward her like violent waves.

The sound of clashing qi lingered on faintly.

Seeing her kicking skill was this formidable, Kou Zhongs fighting spirit was aroused. With a somersault he leaped above Dan Meis head, the Moon in the Well turned into cold rays filling the air, coming down like a net above her head.

The most formidable aspect of this move was that it would be difficult for Dan Mei to use her legs to block the saber.

Dan Mei snorted coldly; unexpectedly she tossed the peerless beauty Wanwan in her hands upwards to meet Kou Zhongs blade, while at the same time she dropped rapidly to the ground and spun sideways to evade.

Although Kou Zhongs saber strike seemed so ruthless, he actually left a lot of leeway; seeing his scheme prevailed, he promptly held the saber back, while his left palm brushed on Wanwans body and then he leaped back to get out of the way.

Xu Ziling finally made his move.

Faster than a spark from a flint he flashed toward Dan Mei and launched an attack with all his might, without giving any leeway at all.

In an instant the two of them already exchanged more than a dozen punches and kicks.

Not only Dan Mei lost her acute spirit, when dealing with Kou Zhongs hacks earlier, her blood and qi were churning, so that this moment she was unable to cope with the two boys tag-team tactics. As soon as she revealed a gap in her defense, Xu Ziling sent out a palm strike toward her left shoulder. Instantly her mouth spurted blood, she staggered and stumbled down sideways.

But she was also an outstanding character. With a loud roar she ran away toward the wilderness, crossing the brook, and disappeared into the depth of the forest on the opposite bank.

As if she was being carried by invisible hands, Wanwan dropped slowly on the soft grass, unscathed.

It say Changshu xiong in the Chinese text, so his name should be Changshu Mou.

Thanks foxs

wow...story picking up...getting more exciting. Thanks for update!

Yummy, yummy! Looks like these two can take on lots of top notched fighters. Thks foxs.

Thanks foxs.

Exciting fight! I want to see the master of Yin Gui Pai makes her appearance! Could it be Wanwan??

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Shi Qingxuan and Shi Feixuan
    I recommend not worrying about it. For example, over at RoCH, was Guo Jing and Guo'er (aka Yang Guo) too confusing ?

For the record, 石青璇、師妃暄。
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

a woman can really make a nation fall ... i guess many top fighter will lined up to fight the boys because of wanwan ... and it only made them stronger ....

thanks foxs

I like the guys' strategy - "tag-team tactics" - reminds me of wrestling...

Thanks Foxs

Thanks, foxs.

Shi(Stone) in Cantonese is Shih.

Fox, it is your choice, Shi Qing xuan and Shi Fei xuan, in Chinese character all are different, in English, two of three word are the same, these look like sisters in Chinese family naming practice.

Xu, Guo Jing and Yang Guo are two generation, while Shi and Shi are both young generation top girl, read how HY introduce them.

We have the Fu sisters, and will have the Sung Sisters, and top girls of course will hang around top studs, and we will see the Shi sisters again and again in the book.

Thanks foxs

Hold on akolaw, 石青璇 and 師妃暄 are of no issue. Neither of them has physically appeared and may not for years.

And you're the only one labelling them Shi sisters

They won't confuse regular readers for long.
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

the shi girls have relatives too.

Quote Originally Posted by akolaw View Post
    the shi girls have relatives too.
    And they too, doubtlessly, will end in Xuan too

Really, how man RoCH readers knows and cares that 郭 and 過 are...