Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

Thanks foxs. I prefer your story telling.

Thanks foxs!

Thanks foxs!

Thanks, foxs.

Thanks foxs.

Thanks foxs

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Song Yuzhi showed a contradictory expression; after giving him a stern look, she lowered her small cicada head and...
    Picturing the following ?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b3e4eaf69c75cb21a8144a7ce825fdc05c0e681c/c=109-0-1245-854&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2016/04/15/Staunton/Staunton/635963092710047598-AP-110511034115.jpg')
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Quote Originally Posted by 徐中銳 View Post
    Picturing the following ?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b3e4eaf69c75cb21a8144a7ce825fdc05c0e681c/c=109-0-1245-854&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2016/04/15/Staunton/Staunton/635963092710047598-AP-110511034115.jpg')
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks foxs

Kou Zhong...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hbw.com/sites/default/files/styles/ibc_1k/public/ibc/p/Purple-bearded-Bee-eater.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Default Book 14 Chapter 10 - Part 2

Xiaohu, DongBin, maybe, maybe not ... Ysabel, spy, Sky, Jaya, Chua, HPC, Anh, you are welcome. Lao Qianbei, I'm not telling the story, Huang Yi did. Xu Xiong, CFT, honestly, I don't like Huang Yi (or at least this story). Why did he have to use such words to describe most of anything? We've had this discussion before, and one of you, the smart people in this forum, explained that it was his style. And if I don't follow his style, that means I am not translating his work.

Letting out a cold snort, he said, He cant be coming across a thousand mountains and ten thousand rivers to Luoyang just for Ba Fenghan. In my opinion, he came to the Central Palins to disturb the wind and stirred up the rain.

I dont care the reason, Song Yuzhi said, The think I am most afraid of is that he is going to use you to establish his might. Presently the Tujue is very powerful, nobody wanted to have this kind of enemy. And dont think that Wang Shichong is willing to protect you. He is actually a barbarian who came from Tujue. Do you understand me?

Kou Zhongs heart turned cold; he was speechless.

Song Yuzhi spoke softly, The other man to watch for is Fu Qian. This man is both smart and brave, with a lofty quality of considering himself unexcelled in the world. This time he came to Central Plains definitely not to do some good deeds. He and Wang Bo must have close relationship; perhaps he will be dispatched to deal with you.

It was only then did Kou Zhong remember the duel of the previous night; he asked in surprise, Listening to the tone of your voice, it looks like last night that Fu kid and old man Qu Ao did not have any duel at all; what happened?

Song Yuzhi replied, When you were displaying your might last night, Fu Qian was already there. After you left, he took the initiative to change the stage; they agreed to have a decisive duel at Man Qing Yuan tomorrow night. Ay! With only a few words this man has established his status in the Central Plains and gained the upper hand by a show of strength; his method is out of the ordinary.

Smiling ruefully, Kou Zhong said, Now my head starts to hurt! Can Yuzhi give me a kiss to encourage my morale?

Song Yuzhi moved away in shock, her pretty face blushed. Angrily she said, Stop being carried away by your wishful thinking; it was because of my regard to Er Ge that I came to warn you, this shameful fellow.

Giggling, Kou Zhong said, Whatever. San Xiaojies kindness to me is as heavy as the mountain. I guarantee that after we are married, I will make you happy all day long.

Song Yuzhis flowery countenance turned cold; she said indifferently, Well talk later if you are still alive after tonight! Ay! I really dont know whether you are a genius or an idiot, in just a short period of time you managed to offend so many overbearing enemies. Thats it! Yuzhi has nothing else to say, you do your best!

Kou Zhong followed her with his eyes, and then he somersaulted over the roof to land in the courtyard of the wine shop.

He did not want to be stopped anymore.

※ ※ ※

Ba Fenghan sat on the table alone; he closed his eyes and sat still and did nothing.

Xu Ziling was in another corner; arranging a few chairs to make a temporary bed, he lay on his back and went to sleep. His breathing was deep and even.

Tonights fierce battle was inevitable. The two were trying hard to cultivate their power to maintain their optimal condition.

The main door opened a little, a shadow flashed; swift like a demon it stopped in front of Ba Fenghans chair.

Ba Fenghan opened his eyes. Chunyu Wei, he said in surprise, What are you doing here alone?

The charming and wild Chunyu Wei flashed a glance toward Xu Ziling, who was sleeping on the side. Knitting her brows, she asked, Wheres Kou Zhong?

Not to know whether to laugh or to cry, Ba Fenghan said, You dont seem to remember that we are big enemies.

Standing akimbo, Chunyu Wei revealed an enchantingly sweet smile and said, You are a hero! Could it be that as soon as you saw me coming alone you would seize this opportunity to make your move? Besides, I simply am not afraid of you. Oh! You have wine; give me a cup.

Plopping her buttocks on the chair opposite him, she grabbed the wine cup, and pushed it toward Ba Fenghan, hinting that he should pour the wine and serve her.

Ba Fenghan was helpless against her; he poured one cup full to the brim.

Chunyu Wei glanced left and right, and without the slightest care said, Your rival in love is coming.

Ba Fenghan remained cold and detached; he said in heavy voice, So Tu Li has finally come!

Chunyu Wei turned her attention back to his ancient-well-without-any-ripple like handsome face, and asked innocently, Back in Tujue, didnt you like to tie a red scarf around your head? How come you changed your habit? I like it better when you were wearing red scarf; you looked very attractive.

Ba Fenghan put down his cup; laughing involuntarily, he said, Back in Tujue, when did you ever see me? How do you know what I looked like? Whether I was attractive or terrifying?

Chunyu Wei did not answer. Without saying anything she put the cup by her lips and sipped lightly. Staring at Xu Ziling, she asked, Is he pretending to sleep? Or is he eavesdropping our secret talk?

Ba Fenghan had a big headache dealing with this little sister; hence he simply ignored her.

Receiving no response, Chunyu Weis gaze returned to Ba Fenghans face, Are you suddenly become a mute? she asked in astonishment.

Ba Fenghan shrugged his shoulders with wry smile on his face.

Chunyu Wei also put down her cup. Leaning forward to make a show of being very much in earnest, she said, Your old flame is also coming to the south with Tu Li. Rumor has it that she hates you to the bones; she wanted to see Tu Li cutting off your head with her own eyes.

A sad look flitted through Ba Fenghans eyes. He sighed, but did not say anything.

Chunyu Wei angrily said, If you dont talk, I am going to carryout Masters order, Ill fight with you!

Ba Fenghans eyes flashed with sharp light; he said coldly, Youd better come back later for Kou Zhong.

Chunyu Wei suddenly smiled sweetly and said, How could I fight you alone? I just wanted to scare you off! How about if I apologize? Hee! Have Kou Zhong ever mentioned me in front of you?

Displeased, Ba Fenghan said, Kou Zhong has never talked about women with me.

Chunyu Wei looked disappointed; standing up, she said hatefully, Tell Kou Zhong, that heartless guy, for me that he ought to run as far away as possible from you. Otherwise, dont blame me for turning my face against him and show no mercy.

Furiously stomping her little feet, she stormed out like a tornado.

Ba Fenghan pushed his palm forward; the opened door closed up.

Right this moment, he heard Kou Zhongs voice.

thanks foxs

Thanks foxs!

Thanks foxs

It was a jest...

Xu Xiong, CFT, honestly, I don't like Huang Yi (or at least this story). Why did he have to use such words to describe most of anything? We've had this discussion before, and one of you, the smart people in this forum, explained that it was his style. And if I don't follow his style, that means I am not translating his work.
    Such a long story... We'll have perspective once it's done. On one aspect, my favourite heroines haven't been featured much in the plot lines yet. But taken story arc by arc, the details of multiple machinations and potential double-crosses are entertainingly intriguing.

Of cicada, he also (just previously) said of :
    "Chuchu?

The beautiful maids eyes turned red; with her small cicada head hanging down...

Thanks foxs.

Thanks foxs!

This is getting exciting! I'm excited to learn more about BFH's past. His old flame wants him dead...what did he do to her?? And his master is coming for him too...I can't wait!

Thks foxs.

Where did you read the reference it's his master ?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    BFH's master is coming for him

Quote Originally Posted by 徐中銳 View Post
    Where did you read the reference it's his master ?
    Oops...I got excited and projected my thoughts into the passage! Good catch!