Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Shi Qingxuan spoke indifferently, Since honored guests have arrived, why not enter the temple to meet? Shi Zhixuan and Bi Xiuzins daughter Shi Qingxuan has been waiting respectfully for four Qianbeis good selves appearance.
    Xu Ziling mused inwardly that Bi Xiuxin must be a deeply passionate and an extremely attractive beauty; otherwise, there wouldnt be that many illustrious, outstanding seniors, renowned experts and martial art masters, whose names shook their respective region, prostrate themselves under her pomegranate skirt.
    Although Song Shidao was speaking in a reserved manner, it was tantamount to acknowledge that the Heavenly Saber Song Que, whose saber technique was at the apex of the world, whose martial art skill was at the very front of various Clans leaders, was also like Ouyang Xiyi and Wang Tong, who have had fruitless obsession toward Bi Xiuxin.
    Removing his hand away from Fu Junyus skull, Xu Ziling asked, Is her medical expertise came from the handed-down teachings from her mother?
    Song Shidao replied, Her medical skill came from her father Shi Zhixuan: it was her flute playing skill that was handed down personally by her mother.
    Taken by surprise, Kou Zhong said, Turns out Bi Xiuxin is an officially married woman; why do so many men still have unfinished feeling toward her? Hey! I am just referring to old man Ouyang and Wang Tong; I have no other meaning.
    Bi Xiuxin, the (most, probably) beauty in the past era? If Shi QingXuan can take care 4 evil cult leader, she must be a very expert in martial arts. Looking forward to read more detail about his father, Shi Zhixuan...

Thanks, foxs.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryhero View Post
    Bi Xiuxin, the (most, probably) beauty in the past era? If Shi QingXuan can take care 4 evil cult leader, she must be a very expert in martial arts. Looking forward to read more detail about his father, Shi Zhixuan...
    Most probably, her father is foxs himself..

Quote Originally Posted by wangxiaohu View Post
    Most probably, her father is foxs himself..
    Xiaohu, he can be your father in law. Start put your respect and kowtow to him..

Xiaohu, he can be your father in law. Start put your respect and kowtow to him..
    wait, what?!?

Obviously a fake nose. Looks like XZL will win the beauty's fragrant heart.

In Da Tang, HY use the same pattern to rank the characters, we don't know who is the best martial artist, we know that there are three grand masters at the top and they are symbols of best of three countries and there are some ma that can rival them such as Sung heaven saber , I rate them as 1st group in 1st tier, or Aa. We don't know how many Aa yet, and which one is the best until they fight.

So who is the most beautiful girl, we know that Wanwan is the most beautiful girl the two boys ever met, then we come across some girls that can rival Wanwan. Shi holy girl should be as beautiful but in a different way, Shang diva and Shang horse range owner could be at the same tier. This Shi girl may be at the same tier as well.
    Last edited by akolaw; 06-27-17 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks foxs. Missed a few exciting updates. Finally got to meet the elusive Shi Qingxuan. XZL complimenting her on her beauty. I think that's a first for him. KZ doing some hunting of his own. Looking forward for more!

I'm thinking about the attitude of the lady rather than reaction... How would Shi Qingxuan treat Kou Zhong ? We'll have to wait and read. Perhaps she'll marry Kou ? And perhaps she's Yue Shan's granddaughter ?

Xu Xiong, could it be that because Kou Zhong loved to joke around that the girls could not take him seriously?
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs!

I just would like to thank foxs for all his hard work. I hope you finish the story but I understand why you may want to take a break or even stop since it is such a long story. Thank you again!

Thanks foxs.

Default Book 20 Chapter 9 - Part 1

Hungry, thats what I dont like about Li Shimin; he was too power-hungry, who did not have any scruple in murdering his own family. Now, before any of you attack me for this statement, yes, I do know he was one, if not the greatest, emperor of China, and yes, I do know thats how politics is. But still DongBin, Ysabel, Jaya, HPC, Spy, Chua, you are welcome. Xiaohu, ahem please dont get me wrong, I am not mad at you, and I understand you were joking, but I do find joking about ones parents is kind of inappropriate. Maybe I am too conservative, but I still value family. CFT, Sky, maybe the feeling was mutual? Akolaw you and your ranking system Xu Xiong, nah, Kou Zhong is too brassy for both Shi girls. Oldhat, dont worry, the Lords willing, I am going to finish this. Plus, the length is not my problem, Huang Yis style is.

Book 20 Chapter 9 Utterly Vicious Extremely Evil

Wearing nightwalker outfit, Kou Zhong hid on the top of an ancient towering tree, watching for any activity at the Zongguan Mansion from a distance.

From this point of view, if anybody was escaping from the Mansion, that person absolutely would not escape his sharp eyes.

All the trees in the Mansion were comparably shorter than the tree he was on, they did not obstruct his line of sight at all.

The search operation was still going on like wildfire, torches and lanterns projected their light to the sky, making it as bright as day.

And then silence descended, apparently their work was to no avail.

Kou Zhong was greatly disappointed.

The reason he was so confident that Yang Xuyan was still inside the Mansion was that Yang Xuyan must be aware that he had suffered internal injury, only he must not have guessed that Kou Zhong would be able to recover that quickly. Therefore, reasonably speaking, he would seize this golden opportunity to attempt the assassination for the second time.

Another strong reason that after fighting hand-to-hand with Kou Zhong twice, Yang Xuyan must have had clear understanding that within this short period of time, Kou Zhongs power has advanced boldly. Even if he was an expert in using his weapon, it would still be difficult for him to succeed easily. If it were someone else, he would definitely rush to slaughter Kou Zhong before he would be incapable to subdue him; the earlier the better.

Even harder to come by, Kou Zhong was protecting his people, hence he had no choice by to stay nicely inside the Mansion.

But Kou Zhong was mistaken.

The torches, lanterns, in the Zongguan Mansion went off one by one, from busy it returned to quiet.

Kou Zhong sighed inwardly. He was about to leave, suddenly he heard a gust of wind from behind.

He quickly looked back, and saw a dark shadow came at an incredible speed from the back of the roof ridge of a nearby building, darting toward his big tree.

※ ※ ※

The sound of footsteps could be heard clearly, coupled with the startled bats flapping their wings. All kinds of noise hit the cave wall and reverberated everywhere, making the atmosphere even graver.

Xu Ziling could not help feeling strange, because the footsteps sounded sluggish and heavy. And then he had a sudden understanding. Just now these four were fighting over the fake Demonic Emperors Relic; the fighting must be intense, with nobody willing to yield to another, so much so that none of them did not suffer injury.

He also thought that Shi Qingxuan was both wise and brave; planning first, execute later. First she used the fake Relic to weaken the four peoples strength, and then lured them into this cave to wipe them out. Worst case scenario, she would die while they perished.

He was only wondering: was the mechanism in this cave designed and built by Lu Miaozi?

Sudden gust of wind; the four people appeared in the cave, leaving only a two zhang distance between them and Xu Ziling. Every one of them looked suspicious; evidently they knew this was not a good place. Xu Ziling quickly donned the Yue Shan mask again.

Lowering his voice, Ding Jiuzhong said, I have a very ominous feeling, wed better withdraw first and think of another way.

You Niaojuan, who was pricking his ears to listen carefully to the enemys whereabouts, laughed coldly and said, Dont play trick, you just want to deceive us to leave first, and then youll pounce back in to capture her! Humph!

Ding Jiuzhong was too angry to retort.

Jin Huazhen said, That little s1ut must be hiding nearby; lets spread out to find her.

You Niaojuan hatefully said, Dont even think that I will believe you, this wh0r3; if you succeeded, do you think you will wait for me?

Zhou Laotan angrily said, You believe, fine, you dont believe, fine. There are danger lurking on every side in this cave, if we dont work with a common purpose, you will die and rot thoroughly without even knowing whats going on. Just look at these ghost bats; they say that they are nocturnal, and now it is night, how come they are still here? Something is really strange here.

Ding Jiuzhong said, Fortunately we heard the noise they made because they were startled, otherwise the little s1ut would escape from the other exits and we are still in the dark.

Before he even finished, a burst of flapping bats wings rose up from the direction of the cave Shi Qingxuan entered just now.

Instantly the four made their move; they bolted toward the cave entrance. Most of the bats hanging on the cave ceiling were startled and scattered in all directions, following their circling and gliding flight path, densely packed, flying wildly around the cave, yet not two of them clashing against each other. Under the dim, strange colored light inside the cave, it was such an impressive sight, and those who saw it had their hair stood on its end.

Lightning fast, Xu Ziling swept out. Under cover of the sound of the flapping wings, he silently launched palm strike toward Ding Jiuzhong, who was walking at the rear. Everywhere he moved, the swarm of flying bats indeed avoided him.

He curbed his palm strength and did not unleash it at once, and then when his right palm was only about three cun away from the opponents back, he started to violently release his true power.

Bang!

On the surface, his palm strike seemed to be so strong that even the Jade Emperor himself would breathe his last.

But Xu Ziling was well aware that it was not so.

When his palm was only about a cun away from the middle of this Emperors back, the opponent reacted; he flashed slightly to the left, evading the attack to the vital acupoint on his back, so that Xu Zilings strike fell on his right shoulder blade.

Based on Xu Zilings current skill, because the opponent received the strike first, no matter what, the shoulder blade would have been shattered by the attack; who would have thought that the instant Xu Zilings palm touched his clothes, somehow, in a way that was hard to believe, Ding Jiuzhongs entire shoulder blade, along with his arm, suddenly collapsed into his thorax cavity, while at the same time he generated a powerful opposing force, which neutralized most of Xu Zilings palm power.

Ding Jiuzhong let out a miserable grunt and staggered forward, but his leg flew backward toward Xu Zilings genitalia. The counterattack was fierce, violent, fast and nimble; it was completely beyond Xu Zilings expectation.

You Niaojuan and the others looked back and saw the two were already engaged in close combat. Unexpectedly Jin Huanzhen laughed tenderly and said, Let Da Di deal with this man!

Just like that, the three continued moving forward; they was not even interested in giving the two half a glance.

Bang!

After wiping his cold sweat, Xu Ziling bent his knees to meet Ding Jiuzhongs backward kick; with great delight he decided to meet force with force. Like a torrential flash flood his vortex of power attacked this demonic man, who had been abandoned by his companions.

It was only this moment that he realized why Shi Qingxuan had the intention of sacrificing herself to perish together with the enemies; because these four demonic people were indeed too formidable. Even under such a favorable situation, killing Ding Jiuzhong was still so difficult.

Ah!

Ding Jiuzhong fell facedown forward, while spurting a mouthful of fresh blood. Knowing his own fist and kick skill could not match the enemys reaching-perfection skill, Xu Ziling pursued closely; the edge of his palm chopped horizontally across to strike the Zhenyao acupoint on Ding Jiuzhongs back. [Translators note: there are several missing/gibberish characters here, this part might not be translated properly.]

Ding Jiuzhong rolled on the ground, with the intention of turning around [again, missing/gibberish characters] This demonic man let out a howl, his face turned blood-red, and then opening his mouth, he spurted out a column of blood, straight toward the pit of Xu Zilings stomach. Unexpectedly, although he moved later, his attack arrived first.

This was the first time that Xu Ziling encountered such a desperate consummate demonic skill.

Xu Ziling realized that if he was unable to deal with this situation as quickly as possible, he would not be able to help Shi Qingxuan dealing with the other three vicious people, including You Niaojuan, whose skill was the strongest. And if he dodged the attack, he would give the opponent the opportunity to take a breather and pulled his weapon, and then Xu Ziling would have to waste a lot of time to take care of him. Therefore, he decided to take a risk.

This moment he threw his entire body forward, and rolled to the right side in an unexpected move, and then using the tip of his toes to support his entire weight, he bent his body in bow shape. When the arrow of blood flew past, missing his chest by only a hairbreadth, he suddenly rolled back to return to his previous offensive stance to continue his attack, only his entire body suddenly twisted down.

With continuous squeaks, dozens of bats were hit by the arrow of blood; all had their bones crushed and their wings broken, and fell like rain on the cave bed.

Ding Jiuzhong had never expected that the enemy would have such an astonishing and strange move; not only he could generate power from his feet to firmly sucked the ground as he suddenly flipped over sideways that he was also able to evade the attack that Ding Jiuzhong was so sure would kill him, he was also able to return to his original stance and continue the attack, so that although Ding Jiuzhong had thousands and hundreds demonic skill and secret moves, he did not have time to unleash them.

Pow!

The edge of Xu Zilings palm, like a lightning, hacked his forehead, while Xu Ziling himself flew over him and went deep into the cave.

The back of Ding Jiuzhongs head crashed heavily against the ground, and he died on the spot; the emperor crown fell off his hat and rolled to the side.

There is indeed only a little difference between life and death.

※ ※ ※

Thanks foxs for another great update, and sorry for the previous joke.

[I]Hungry, thats what I dont like about Li Shimin; he was too power-hungry, who did not have any scruple in murdering his own family. Now, before any of you attack me for this statement, yes, I do know he was one, if not the greatest, emperor of China, and yes, I do know thats how politics is. But still
    Thanks foxs. Unfortunately, it seems thats the criteria needed to be the emperor, proven by many history. If he is being soft, he can forget to be the emperor.
    One demon down... 3 more... Btw too bad Huang Yi don't explain detail of what is the martial arts name of Ding Jiuzhong. I love to read some martial arts name as Thirteen eagle claw style, tiger or whatever to make the fight is enjoyable.. Just my thought..

Quote Originally Posted by akolaw View Post
    In Da Tang, HY use the same pattern to rank the characters, we don't know who is the best martial artist, we know that there are three grand masters at the top and they are symbols of best of three countries and there are some ma that can rival them such as Sung heaven saber , I rate them as 1st group in 1st tier, or Aa. We don't know how many Aa yet, and which one is the best until they fight.

So who is the most beautiful girl, we know that Wanwan is the most beautiful girl the two boys ever met, then we come across some girls that can rival Wanwan. Shi holy girl should be as beautiful but in a different way, Shang diva and Shang horse range owner could be at the same tier. This Shi girl may be at the same tier as well.
    Thanks Akolaw for the explanation, btw is there any structure map of that martial art group tier has been made of this story? I love to read, if any.

btw is there any structure map of that martial art group tier has been made of this story? I love to read, if any.
    If you (and anyone) really want to know... need to grasp this entry from zh.wiki :
    click to show/hide spoilers
    《大唐雙龍傳》小說裡的魔門高手武功排行榜,榜上人物皆是深藏不露的絕頂高手,但名列第二的「邪王」石之軒 與榜末的尤鳥倦功力天差地別,尤鳥倦被石之軒偷襲,一招斃命,可見邪王驚天動地武功。依照婠婠所說邪派八大 高手是外人所排,不甚正確,只把各派最有名的人物排上榜,實際上滅情道的尹祖文、陰癸派的韋憐香都有上榜實 力,而且歷經多年,排行也有所變動,如排行第二的石之軒實際上更勝榜首祝玉妍。

1. 「陰后」祝玉妍:陰癸派掌門人,武功「天魔大法」。
    2. 「邪王」石之軒:花間派掌門人、補天道傳人,武功「不死印法」、「幻魔身法」、「不死七幻」。
    3. 「魔帥」趙德言:魔相派傳人,史實人物,投入東突厥為軍師,據說其師為長孫晟。武功「歸魂十八爪」、「百變 菱槍」。
    4. 「天君」席應:滅情道傳人,武功「紫氣天羅」。
    5. 「胖賈」安隆:四川豪商,是邪王石之軒的追隨者,天蓮宗蓮主。武功「天心蓮環」。
    6. 「妖道」辟塵(榮鳳祥):洛陽商會會長,是陰癸派在洛陽的台面上人物,真傳派中之分支老君觀傳 人。
    7. 「子午劍」左游仙:真傳派中之分支道祖真傳傳人,史實人物。武功「子午罡」、「壬丙劍法」。
    8. 「倒行逆施」尤鳥倦:邪極宗「邪帝」向雨田四大弟子之首,為分支逆行派的傳人。

Last edited by 徐中銳; 06-29-17 at 12:23 AM.
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs