Page 52 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 7159

Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Just as he was about to leave, he seemed to hear Shen Luoyans tender voice shouting from about half a li to the west. Without even thinking Xu Ziling went at full speed toward that direction.
    Simply, wǔxi is not wxi (考虑不是忌)
    Last edited by 徐中銳; 06-06-15 at 07:55 PM.
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

yes, big fight! big fight!
    thanks foxs

Thanks Foxs

Default Book 5 - Chapter 7, Part 2

George, although I have read the Divine Eagle Gallant Knights (even helping translating part of it), I still don't know which scene Xu Xiong was referring to. HPC, Jaya, Ysabel, Anh, Komeng, you are welcome. Laoren, except this damsel was not in distress ... (Sky, that goes to you too.) Mr. Weird, my source has 63 books. Drak, you get your answer here. Bocah, too short ... End of Chapter 7, and hopefully end of SLY (at least for now).

A grating voice like a wolf in heat said with a laugh, My, Dugu Ba, technique can turn a chaste woman [lit. woman who dies fighting for her honor or who follows her husband in death] into a wh0re, let alone you, a s1ut. After you have a taste of me, I guarantee that you, the Pretty Junshi [military counselor] will never leave me, and will obediently become my woman.

Moaning and panting, Shen Luoyan said, Just kill me!

Dugu Ba clicked his tongue and then with a strange-sounding laughter he said, Your figure is so well developed, your skin is so tender and smooth, how can I bear to harm you? After you become my woman, you will be delighted to work for my Dugu Clan.

Shen Luoyan suddenly let out an especially intense moan, obviously Dugu Ba has violated the part that has caused her extreme discomfort.

From behind a tree Xu Ziling noiselessly flashed out, slowly creeping toward Dugu Ba.

He was certain that he was not Dugu Bas match; the only way was to take advantage when the opponents attention was completely absorbed in his lascivious behavior, to mount a sneak attack.

The golden hairpin rose up, it was aimed at Dugu Bas back.

With a trembling voice Shen Luoyan said, Even if you obtain my body, dont even think that you will obtain my heart.

Obviously Dugu Ba was extremely proud of himself; gasping for breath, he laughed and said, Arent you in love with that kid just now whose smell of mothers milk not yet dried? Were it not for you lost your soul and dropped your spirit after you two parted, I am afraid it would not be this easy for me to succeed, to enjoy Li Mis woman. Ha!

This moment Xu Ziling was still about a zhang away from Dugu Ba. Hearing what was said, his spirit trembled a little, his footstep immediately getting somewhat heavier.

Unexpectedly Dugu Ba was able to react; his powerful body shook, as if he was moving.

Xu Ziling did not dare to hesitate. The gold hairpin shot out, while at the same time he also shot forward at full speed, his entire strength was focused on the middle finger of his right hand, piercing Dugu Bas back.

Although Dugu Ba was outstanding, he had never imagined that there existed a martial art expert who was able to conceal all phenomena of life, such as breathing, body temperature, heartbeat, et cetera, and was able, to certain degree, to become invisible. Combined with the fact that his attention was focused on Shen Luoyans alluring body, thus he was doomed to suffer this big loss.

However, even in this such a disadvantageous situation, he was able to traverse in time, avoiding the strike to hit the major acupoint on his back.

Just before the golden pin entered between his right ribs, it suddenly bounced back, while he also already traversed three chi.

Like a shadow Xu Ziling followed him toward his right side, and his finger jabbed again, the target was another vital acupoint under his ribs.

Before the finger arrived, a burning hot finger wind had already assaulted Dugu Bas body.

Previously the needle, which was full of true qi, had already stabbed Dugu Bas muscles and bones, breaking the true qi protecting his body, enough for Xu Zilings true qi to penetrate his body.

This time he was unable to endure the finger wind, so that he suddenly spouted a mouthful of blood and let out a wild roar. Turning around, he used the back of his palm to slap Xu Zilings face.

Now the two men were fighting face to face.

Dugu Ba was around thirty years of age, his face was long and narrow, his eyes were also narrow and malicious-looking, his nose like an eagles beak, his lips extremely thin, giving others an impression that he was a cruel man with lack of justice.

Xu Ziling changed his finger stab into a fist, meeting Dugu Bas attack head-on.

Bang! Dugu Ba spurted another mouthful of blood; letting out a miserable scream, he ran away as fast as he could.

On the other hand, Xu Ziling was also jolted back three steps; the entire qi and blood in his body was surging, making him groaning inwardly. Even after Dugu Ba was seriously injured, his palm strength was still that formidable. Evidently, under normal circumstances, Xu Ziling was definitely not his match.

After regulating his breathing, he came over to Shen Luoyan, who was still standing with her back leaning against the tree, and her head down.

Shen Luoyans clothes was still half-open half-closed, so that her ridges and peaks were visible. The blush of her jade countenance has not faded yet, making her extremely captivating.

But her expression was unusually serene; with her shining eyes she looked at him up and down, sizing him up.

Xu Ziling was somewhat at a loss. How are you feeling? he asked.

Chi! suddenly Shen Louyan giggled. I was just giving him a bit of hand and feet advantage, not a big deal, she said, If you are interested, I guarantee I wont resist you.

Xu Ziling was relieved, Where is the book? he asked.

Shen Luoyan raised her lily-white hand, letting him see she had a secure grip of the book. She smiled and said, Dont blame me as a horny b1tch; I deliberately moaned in loud voice to attract your attention, but I still did not expect you would come that quickly. When you showed up just now, I intentionally made up an act to distract his attention, while at the same time grabbing the book. When he was evading you, the book then returned to my hands!

Concerned, Xu Ziling asked, Is your acupoint still sealed? Why havent you straightened out your clothes?

As if nothing had happened, Shen Luoyan laughed tenderly and said, So that you can see! As soon as his hand left, I recovered my strength. Oh! Are you interested or not? Being messed up by him, I really want to have a man.

Xu Ziling angrily said, Go back to Xu Shiji! I am going to leave.

Shen Luoyan smiled sweetly as she stood her lovely body up. Soon afterwards her clothes have been straightened out properly, and her jade countenance returned to its usual calm and composed look.

Xu Ziling picked up the golden hairpin and handed it over to her, saying, Next time be more careful! Is that Dugu Ba a Dugu Clans man? His martial art is certainly very formidable.

Shen Luoyans eyes flashed a murderous look; she hatefully said, He is Dugu Fengs only brother, but their age difference is twenty years. He is famous for having voracious desire for flowers and being lecherous, but his martial art skill is second only to You Chuhong and Dugu Feng. Next time you meet him, you are the one who really have to be more careful.

Let me walk you back, Xu Ziling said.

Shen Luoyan cast him a sidelong glance and said, Do you think I am a pitiful woman who is too weak to stand up to the wind? Were it not for him buried himself under the snow and taking advantage while my mind was not focused to mount a sneak attack, I would at least have the chance to fight and launch fireworks to call for reinforcements at the same time. Ay! I was really a bit reluctant to part with you, but you must not think that I am really falling in love with you!

Xu Ziling smiled wryly and said, How could I have such thought? The one you really fancy is Ba Fenghan, right?

Shen Luoyans tender body shook; but as she was staring at him, Xu Ziling drew back, and then swiftly disappeared into the depth of the forest.

In the meantime, in another forest about ten li away from where Shen Luoyan was humiliated, Kou Zhong and Susu were crouching down at the edge of a cluster of trees. The former was concentrating completely on the situation outside the forest.

Susu said in a low voice, Perhaps Xiao Ling is in trouble?

Of course not, Kou Zhong replied, If it were me, it would be hard to say! I dare say than Shen Luoyan has developed a subtle feeling for him; besides, its not like we have some unsolvable enmity between us, Xu Zhiji did not even know that Xiao Ling is his rival in love, Xiao Ling can certainly get away. But thats really strange!

Whats really strange? Susu asked.

Why there is nobody tracking us, Kou Zhong replied, Its a lot easier than tracking Xiao Ling.

Susu said, Didnt you just say that in this kind of heavy snow Zheng Zongs magic bird may become a stupid bird?

Kou Zhong said, If every time there is a wind or snow Zheng Zong could not find a solution, he need not come out to mingle in the Jianghu. Therefore, chances are he has other animals he trained to follow someones tracks. Right now he is simply waiting for us to rendezvous with Xiao Ling, and then catch us all in one net.

Susu was horrified, What should we do? she asked.

Kou Zhong whispered, First we must catch the animal following our track and eat it. Hey! How big are Jiejies guts?

Susu forced a smile, You ought to be very clear about that, she replied, Speak up! Whatever you want Jiejie to do, Jiejie will do it.

After Kou Zhong explained his plan in low voice to Susus ear, Susu crawled up and went deeper into the forest. Kou Zhong put his ear on the ice-cold snowy ground, and applied his power to listen.

The sound of Susus footsteps was immediately transmitted to his ear, but he did not hear any other unusual sound.

Ah! he suddenly heard Susus tender voice shouting, startling him that he hastily ran over toward her. Turned out because Susu could not see a thing, she tripped over a shrub and fell to the ground.

Kou Zhong picked Susu up and whispered, Zheng Zong personally came. This man is knows as Flying Feather, his qinggong must be extremely superior.

What should we do? Susu asked.

Kou Zhong was about to speak, sound of hoof beats suddenly came from the northwest direction.

The two peoples countenance changed suddenly. If they left just like that, wouldnt they lose contact with Xu Ziling?

SLY is only putting up a front because her feelings were shown to Xu Ziling, we all know she adores him. ;D

Thanks foxs! Seems like trouble left Xu Ziling and came to Kou Zhong!

I'll have to look for that story after I finish moving, short breaks like this are about all I'll get this week between packing, classes and work. Definitely feels like the pace of this is picking up, and the last situation is way you always have three or more locations to meet up! Of course being able to have a decent estimate on time helps with that, and I don't really see these boys haveing that. Can't wait to see what happens!

Thx foxs. I guess that's the last of SLY we will see for awhile. We all have our preferences. I don't love your Princess.

Hopefully we won't have to read about Susu much longer either. Can't wait to see KZ in action.

was Shen Luoyan r.a.p.ed ??? or was it stopped just before???
    im not smart enuf to figure out what the author was trying to convey . was it with his hands or that other part???

Shen Luoyan suddenly let out an especially intense moan, obviously Dugu Ba has violated the part that has caused her extreme discomfort.

i hope she was not i like her so it would suck if she was
    Last edited by nightjade; 06-07-15 at 10:33 PM.

George, although I have read the Divine Eagle Gallant Knights (even helping translating part of it), I still don't know which scene Xu Xiong was referring to.
    Firstly, Yang Guo is my favourite lead character within the Condor trilogy... Secondly, there's been 3rd edition changes... Ultimately, without spelling-it-out [and spoiling that plot] on this reply, see link below...

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Zhen Zhibing, Taoist name Chonghe. He is the third disciple of Qiu Chuji.
    Yeah, perhaps villains like Dugu Ba should just throw themselves onto swords ?!

And Ouyang Ke...

What can a reader do but await (or search) their demise

Chi! suddenly Shen Louyan giggled. I was just giving him a bit of hand and feet advantage, not a big deal, she said, If you are interested, I guarantee I wont resist you.
    Even she doesn't deserve...
    Last edited by 徐中銳; 06-07-15 at 11:32 PM.
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs

Thanks Foxs

Thanks, foxs.

thanks foxs

thanks foxs

Quote Originally Posted by nightjade View Post
    Shen Luoyan...
    Whether Dugu Ba may or may not have truly penetrated her, (from what's written) she's not a maiden (besides being Li Mi's [as well as Xu Shiji's] woman , possibly, Ba Fenghan too has had her)...

But even if she's wanton and is definitely a schemer, I believe Xu Ziling was right to risk rescuing her when she didn't wholly consent...

As to question of who romantically for Xu Ziling, perhaps Shan Wanjing, orreminded of Ba FenghanI recall...

There was a gentle sigh coming from the eaves, and then a sweet, clear and soft female voice that no one can describe entered the hall, Meeting in person is as if not meeting at all... Qingxuan is leaving.
    So, let's wait for this enchantingly melancholic Shi Qingxuan to reappear... If comparable to Juedai Shuangjiao, I wonder if her characterisation is more like Tie Xinlan or Su Ying
    Last edited by 徐中銳; 06-09-15 at 12:58 AM.

still, the fighting quality improved, the boys had truly become experts ...

Default Book 5 - Chapter 8, Part 1

Drak, I am with Xu Xiong in this one, I think SLY is not as innocent as we think. George, I did not know you were moving ... everything all right? Sky, it's actually more interesting that we have different opinion. I mean, where's the fun if everybody agrees about the same thing, right? Nightjade, the author simply left it to our imagination, but see my respond to Drak above. Xu Xiong, I know the scenes you were referring to, but IMHO, Jin Yong was never that explicit. HPC, Ysabel, Komeng, Jaya, Anh, Chua, you are welcome. Bocah, ain't dat da truth ...

Book 5 Chapter 8 Familiarity at First Sight

Xu Ziling ran at full speed toward the jungle indicated by the marking Kou Zhong left behind.

After leaving Shen Luoyan, he immediately threw her to the back of his mind.

In fact, up to this time, when he was flying over the snowy ground, he had encountered not a few beautiful women, yet none ever occupied any place in his heart.

He was content just by practicing the energy cultivation of the Secret to Long Life; his mind was focused solely on the martial art training. It was not because he was after fame or fortune, but a personal pursuit; he wanted to surpass his own previous achievement.

Lying in bed every night, he immediately entered the state of mind where he trained his qi, the state of forgetting object, forgetting self that fascinated the heaven and the earth.

Although during his waking hours he occasionally remembered Shan Wanjing, Yun Yuzhen, Shen Luoyan, and other beauties, but there were only vexation and loathing feelings in his heart, not the longing feeling between men and women.

Only martial art cultivation brought him the greatest satisfaction; in everything else he was satisfied with himself, and nothing he wanted to seek.

However, Kou Zhongs ambition was clearly much bigger than his, so that he started to feel that their differences continue to widen with each passing day. Other than that, speaking about deep affection for each other, naturally they were still the best brothers and the best of friends.

Right this moment, from a distant place ahead and to his left came the sound of hoof beats. It was the sound of horses hooves kicking against the snow.

Xu Ziling was startled, but also felt strange.

The hoof beats came so suddenly, the only explanation would be that these people were already there, but were only showing themselves up this moment. Judging from the sound of it, there should be no less than thirty riders, yet previously he did not even hear any horse whinnying, so obviously these horses must be well-trained war-horses.

He rapidly eliminated the possibility that these people were from Wagang Army. Because Xu Shiji simply did not have time to make such arrangement.

Could it be that these people were related to Dugu Ba?

The hoof beats stopped abruptly, as abrupt as they appeared.

Xu Ziling found these mysterious riders unfathomable. Stretching his true qi to its limit, he darted toward the forest.

Kou Zhongs voice suddenly rang out, Hurry up! Someones coming!

Knowing that Kou Zhong and Susu were still safe and sound, Xu Ziling immediately felt relieved, and bolted toward the voice.

Kou Zhong, with Susu on his back, jumped down from a big tree, and then side-by-side they ran deeper into the forest. Kou Zhong called out, Lets see between they and us, who will have longer breath.

Xu Ziling relaxed his tensed body.

It should be noted that in this dense forest, which extended for hundreds of li, even using strong horses one could not travel easily. When it comes to leg muscles, the number of Jianghu people who could catch up with them in a short distance was not lacking, but other than people of Du Fuwei caliber, who would be able to compete with them in generating continuous internal breathing obtained from the Secret to Long Life, without feeling exhaustion at all?

Therefore, finished speaking that last sentence, they did not talk anymore. From external breathing they switched to internal, concentrating their mind and spirit on fleeing, fast like a meteor they weaved to the left and slipped to the right, leaped high and crouched low, in that dense forest, only trying to get as far away as they could.

On the other hand, Susu, who was crouching on Kou Zhongs back, was overcome with safe and warm feeling. These two boys were merely strangers coming together by chance, yet to her they had suddenly become brothers closer than flesh and blood siblings.

They always put her first in everything. No matter how bad the situation, they would never hesitate; even more, they would never cower. Currently they were sharing trials and tribulations together; hence the feeling in her heart was understandable.

They ran all through the night until daybreak, when they were finally out of the jungle. By this time the snowstorm has stopped, the heaven and the earth were blanketed in white, sparkling snow.

In the still, pure white open plains, the three of them were suddenly overwhelmed with what next? feeling.

Although the two boys inner breathing was still vigorous, their flesh and blood four legs were dead tired; hence they took this opportunity to rest on a small hill full of towering spruce.

Kou Zhong laughed aloud and said, Finally! We escaped!

Who are those people last night? Susu asked.

Xu Ziling replied, I dont care what kind of saints those people are, I am sure they are not people of the good way; most probably they are Dugu Bas men.

Kou Zhong and Susu were stunned. After listening to Xu Ziling narrating what happened the previous night, Kou Zhong frowned and said, If that guy were not lecherous, perhaps we would have suffered a calamity. I did not expect Dugu Clan has such a formidable figure; I thought all of them were good-for-nothing characters like Dugu Ce.

Xu Ziling commented, If they dont have a trick or two, how could Dugu Clan obtain the same fame in Jianghu as the other three Clans? All right! Tell me, are we going to Luoyang? Or going back to our old home Yangzhou?

With head down, Susu resolutely said, Go back to Yangzhou!

Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling exchanged a glance. They said in low voice to Susu, We want to go to the Eastern Capital, the purpose is to try our luck in finding the Jade Annulus of the He Clan. Hey! Not necessarily to look for Li Dage.

Susu shook her head and adamantly said, If you want to go, the two of you can go on your own!

Supporting Susu, Xu Ziling said, Of course we should listen to Su Jie. Turning to Kou Zhong, he reproached him, What could be more important than causing harm to Yuwen Huagu? The night is long, the dreams are many; if we miss this golden opportunity, are you going to assume the responsibility?

Kou Zhong gave up. I was wrong! he said, Hey! Which way to Yangzhou?

Xu Ziling was stunned. Didnt you already calculate the direction before leaving? How could you be this muddleheaded? Didnt you say you are proficient in mountains and rivers geography?

Stop arguing! Susu said, From here go to the northeast, sooner or later we will reach Tongji Canal. From there as long as we can find a boat going south, passing Junyi, Chenliu, Yongqiu, Xiangyi, Songcheng, Yongcheng, Xiaqiu, we will reach Yutai. From there going east, we can enter Kangou, and then go south to Jiangdu. That simple.

Red-faced, Kou Zhong said, Turns out the most formidable one is Su Jie.

Chi! Susu giggled and said, Its not that Jiejie is formidable, but that was the route we took that year when Jiejie followed Miss to the south.

Xu Ziling asked in amazement, How come Su Jie suddenly become bursting with joy?

Susus jade cheeks turned as red as the sunset clouds, Dont talk nonsense, she said, I am not bursting with joy.

The two boys were baffled.

Kou Zhong rubbed his tummy as he stood up and said, Lets find a town first to find a cure for serious illness of hungry stomach, and then well make a plan.

Xu Ziling helped Susu up and cheerfully said, This time let Xiaodi [little brother] be Susus mount.

Kou Zhong protested, You always know how to fight over my enjoyment.

Susus pretty face went beet-red as she said, Turns out both my Didi are bad-eggs.

Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling laughed aloud as they pushed and shoved each other, very proud of themselves, and were brimming with sincere affection toward each other.

It was only this moment that the three of them felt the joy of free and easy life.

Susu was about to speak, the two boys suddenly froze up, and turned their gaze to the west.

They saw three men on the snowy ground, like an arrow coming toward them. The distance between them was less than two li.

Susu jumped in fright, Hurry up! Lets go!

Kou Zhong took a deep breath and said, Its too late!

Uh oh! More trouble coming their way!

I still like SLY either way, . Probably because she was there since the beginning with the two boys, up until now her name and appearance still being mentioned, just like Susu. Other than those two, I don't think we see any females sticking around for long. I'm sure there will be plenty females later on!

Thanks foxs!

Thanks foxs