Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

thanks foxs
    glad everything okay there, hope things will be normal soon

Thanks foxs

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Not to mention that the Tiele people currently attacking him obviously had significantly superior martial art skill compared to the Tiele warriors he encountered in the battlefield a moment ago, especially the huge man in the middle wielding a spear. Before the spear even arrived, the spear qi was already pressing down on him, powerful and harsh to the extreme.
    Briefly, of how I've some awareness for videos, am recalling :

If you like it, watch various other demonstrations at 修行 Sublime Practice Playlist
    Last edited by 徐中銳; 11-21-15 at 04:19 AM.
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Thanks for the chapter foxs!

Thanks foxs

Thanks, foxs.

Default Book 8 - Chapter 10, Part 2

DongBin, Sky, seems to me that you guys always have good reception for the fights. Bocah, thanks for your concern. Ysabel, Kink, Anh, Jaya, you are welcome. Xu Xiong, thanks for sharing. Here's the end of Chapter 10.

As they were still thinking about it, Xu Ziling struck the pole with his palm, grabbed it, and slid down the pole. With unequalled ferocity his qi pressed down on the heads of the six Tiele warriors guarding around the pole.

This time, even if they wanted to kill the beauty tied on the pole, they did not have the ability to do so.

Amidst the tender shout, the outstanding Tiele beauty has arrived on the platform. But the wooden post suddenly disintegrated into cun-size fragments.

It was only then did the enemy realize that it was the handicraft of Xu Zilings palm. Even more, they now realized how formidable Xu Zilings palms were.

But the realization came too late.

The beauty in yellow was suddenly loosened from the pole, but as she was falling backward, Xu Ziling caught her. Soaring at an angle to the sky, he let out a long whistle, calling out to Kou Zhong, who had just caught up with him on the stage, to leave together.

With Kou Zhong leading the way and Xu Ziling carrying the woman in yellow, they ran for more than twenty li at a stretch before reaching a small hill and came to a halt.

Setting down the lady in yellow on the grass, Xu Ziling knitted his brows. Thats weird, he said, Her acupoints must be sealed; but no matter how I sent my qi to stimulate her blood flow, she remains unconscious.

Copying him, Kou Zhong also squatted on the ground. As he reached out to push aside her beautiful hair, the two boys were dumbstruck.

My Niang! How could there be such a classy, stirring beautiful woman like this in the world? If behind her closed eyelids she had beautiful eyes that matched her exceptional flower-like countenance, then those beauties like Song Yuzhi, Shen Luoyan, Shan Wanjing and the likes would have to yield to her somewhat.

Staring at her figure, which was as elegant as the undulating mountains and rivers, her skin and flesh, which was as sparkling and translucent as the snow, so smooth and supple [orig. brimming with elastic energy], Kou Zhong breathed a mouthful of cold air and said, Beauty that is capable of causing the downfall of a country is probably no more than this. No wonder those two troops were fighting a life and death battle over her.

Xu Ziling took a deep breath and said, Looking at her jet-black hair, her snow white skin, I feel like this is how the beauty of the nature ought to look like. I have never seen such beautiful, captivating hair and icy muscle; so beautiful that it is almost unnatural.

Kou Zhong responded in amazement, You are right. But when I see beautiful women, usually my heart warms up, how come just now there was a chill in my heart?

Xu Ziling looked at her from head to toe, but was unable to find on this incomparably well-proportioned figure anything that was enough to spoil her perfect and without the least bit of blemish body; on the contrary, the more he looked at her, the more he felt that she had a hard-to-describe, the kind that borders magical, out-of-this-world, beauty.

Kou Zhong sighed and said, Could it be that she is basically not a human? Looking at her along, looking at her across, she looks more like a fairy than human; how could a human be this beautiful?

Xu Zilings voice turned cold, You seem to forget why you squatted down to examine her!

It was only then did Kou Zhong remember that he was supposed to find a way to unseal her acupoints. Embarrassed, he said, It was because her beauty is too shaking to the core. Huh? How come your countenance is so unsightly?

Touching his face, Xu Ziling pondered and said, Perhaps because when I was trying to unseal her acupoints just now I used too much true qi!

Kou Zhong secretly signaled Xu Ziling with his eyes, but his mouth said, That must be it!

Xu Ziling and Kou Zhong were connected at a deep level; standing up, he said, Let me look around to see if there is any enemy pursuing us. You stay here and think of a way to wake her up!

How could Kou Zhong not understand his meaning? He also stood up and said, Its better for us to look together! Reaching out to Xu Zilings shoulders, he sent his true qi into Xu Zilings channels.

The two boys distanced themselves from the peerless beauty for at least thirty zhang before Kou Zhong said in low voice, Extremely not right. Before, even after fighting with all your might, your countenance would not turn white suffused with green, and only after I transmitted my true qi the green disappeared.

Xu Ziling nodded and said, This woman not only has scary beauty, even her person is very scary; I seem to hit the right spot, but how could there be any acupoint sealing technique that we cannot unseal? Could it be that the person sealing her acupoint is stronger than Ba Fenghan? Thats impossible.

Kou Zhong replied with a wry smile, If the person sealing her acupoint was Qu Ao? Dont forget that Qu Ao is just a tad inferior to Bi Xuan.

Have you come across Qu Ao? Xu Ziling blurted out.

Kou Zhong was upset, If I have come across Qu Ao, do you think I would still be alive and debate with you in here whether we should help this siren [see chapter titles footnote]? Ay! Such a beautiful siren, she made me feel that even if I was killed by her, I would be most willing.

Noticing Xu Zilings ferocious stare, he busily added, Those bunch just now are Qu Aos men; that guy wielding a sword, and his skill in using the sword is not bad, called himself Qu Aos third disciple Genggehuer. The other side was Duba Village. Just listening to the name, I know they are not good people. [Reminder: duba means sole hegemony/domination.]

Frowning, Xu Ziling said, Why would they fight over this siren?

Kou Zhong shook his head, indicating that he had no idea. Wrapping his arm around Xu Zilings shoulders, he took him down the sloping hill and said, Looking at her eerie beauty, I was having a panic-stricken feeling. Perhaps femme fatales are this kind of touching rarity. Tell me, have you ever imagined that there are women more beautiful than Shan Wanjing, Shen Luoyan, Li Xiuning, and the likes?

Xu Ziling shook his head, indicating that he had not. Agreeing with him, he said, Our only option is: if everything else fails, retreat! Huh? How come you are walking slower and slower?

Kou Zhong sat down dejectedly. Holding his head in his hands, he said, Xiao Ling! Tell me! Supposing we are actually good people who acted like thieves, that Miss is blameless, but because we are overly suspicious, we let her be captured back by Tiele people, or perhaps be eaten by wild beasts, would there be peace in happiness in our conscience?

At a loss, Xu Ziling also sat down on another rock at the bottom of the hill; he said, But how do you explain why my face was turning green then?

Kou Zhong asked, Before you rescued her, did you clash with any formidable opponent?

Xu Ziling nodded, I encountered that Tiele beauty who wields double-dagger, he replied, But she is not yet qualified to injure me.

Qu Aos martial art is strange, Kou Zhong said, Take Genggehuer for example, he was able to use strange technique to enhance his strength. Perhaps that Tiele beauty injured you surreptitiously. Therefore, there is still the possibility that we wrongly accused her as a siren.

Taking a deep breath, Xu Ziling said, She is either a weak woman who does not know any martial art, or her martial art skill is so superior that we cant even detect the true qi within her body. Ay! I dont know how to deal with her either.

Having a second thought, Kou Zhong said, According to reason, this cant be a trap set for us, because how could she know that we were going to rescue her?

But why do we feel that something is not right? Xu Ziling mused.

Kou Zhong rose up and said resolutely, Lets come back to take a look first before we talk further.

The mysterious, captivating beauty was still lying without moving on the grass. This moment the black clouds have already past, the stars filled the sky, her brilliance was even more mysterious and enchanting.

Suddenly there were wolves howling in the distance, it was unclear whether they smelled the reeking of blood from the battlefield and thus were flocking there.

The two boys hid behind a bush, hesitating.

Since their debut, it was the first time that they were caught in this kind of dilemma, where there was no room to advance or retreat.

Staring at her undulating, alluring soft breasts, Kou Zhong spoke softly, Looking at her face, she could not be more than twenty. Even if her Shifu was Bi Xuan or Fu Cailin, its hard to imagine that her power cultivation is deep enough that she is able to conceal it from us.

Sneering, Xu Ziling remarked, Unless she is another Shi Feixuan heavens !

The two boys were shaken. It was indeed a possibility.

Kou Zhong said in low voice, My granny! If she is a direct-line disciple of Yin Gui Pai sent out to have a duel with Shi Feixuan, everything becomes clear.

Xu Ziling spoke in heavy voice, That possibility is high. Ren Shaoming is Qu Aos son, Evil Monk and Amorous Nun are Yin Gui Pai people; otherwise, why would they tie her to a post and just waiting for us to rescue her?

Kou Zhong nodded, That must be it, he said, Lets go! I want to see how long she is going to lie down over there.

Nonetheless, the two boys were only speaking without actually doing it; they did not leave.

Suddenly a wolf was howling nearby. The two boys heart was still on the woman in yellow, they jumped in fright immediately.

Several hungry wolves were running up the hillside. Seeing the woman in yellow, immediately their eyes brightened and rushed over toward her.

The beautiful woman remained motionless. The two boys were unable to hold back; they rushed out to drive the hungry wolves away.

After so much hard work, they finally assembled a stretcher from tree branches and vines. It was a cumbersome process, but in order not to touch her body, even if they had to spend more time, they would still have to do it.

They were very much in fear. With utmost care and full alert, they finally managed to move her soft, as if it had no bones, and alluring body onto the stretcher. Only then did they breathe a sigh of relief.

Smiling wryly, Kou Zhong said, Lets bring her back first and talk about it later!

The two boys lifted up the stretcher, and then ran as fast as they could.

Thanks foxs

ahahaha, funny chapter, the boys got sting by a beauty ...

thanks foxs

Thanks foxs!!
    I am back to work already.. and read several updates in a row... that was nice..
    I hope everything is ok there now!

Hmmm.. in this book, it's really hard to know the level of kungfu of everyone.. who is the number one , and so on.. sometime I found myself a bit overwhelmed by different names all over the story..
    like in this last one.. who the heck is shi feixuan.. and yin gu pai people? I had to read back several updates first to actually understand who's who..

Thanks foxs

Thanks Foxs

Thanks, foxs.

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Kou Zhong said, Tell me, have you ever imagined that there are women more beautiful than Shan Wanjing, Shen Luoyan, Li Xiuning, and the likes?

Xu Ziling shook his head, indicating that he had not.
    Oh, #1 beauty then ?
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

number one charming beauty.

There is no number 1 kung fu but 3 grand masters N rivals, so there is no number 1 beauty but top ? beauties.

Thanks foxs.

I thought for a moment there that XZL's heart was moved and fell madly in love with the new beauty. LOL. It's hilarious how they're treating her. I hope she's not another damsel in distress like Susu.

Thanks foxs

Default Book 8 - Chapter 11

Anh, Bocah, Ysabel, Abhay, Jaya, Chua, you are welcome. Ari, welcome back. I trust mother and child (and of course father too) are well? I am afraid you do need to read the previous chapters. Those names were mentioned by Yun Yuzhen not too long ago. Xu Xiong, Akolaw, number 1, so far ... Sky, poor Susu ...

Here is the entire Chapter 11. Happy thanksgiving to you in the US.

Book 8 Chapter 11 I, your servant, Wanwan

Urging his horse, Kou Zhong caught on to Xu Zilings side, who was riding ahead of him; he said, She is not awake yet. If she continues without water, in a few days this jade woman will perish.

Xu Ziling turned his head around to cast a quick glance on the mule cart, which was specially equipped with a canopy to shield her from the sun, suddenly his face showed a little smile as he spoke indifferently, Zhong Shao, have you noticed that both in terms of breathing and pulse, the frequency and amplitude are unswerving from start to finish. In my opinion, this is some kind of first-class, very exquisite Gui Xi Gong [lit. turtle breathing skill]. I dare to say that she must be the Yin Gui Pai ambassador sent out to deal with Shi Feixuan.

Deeply vexed, Kou Zhong gloomily said, Last night, if we were willing to let the hungry wolves ate her, we would have found the truth. But I was afraid we might make one mistake and regret it for all eternity by harming other peoples little live due to our overly suspicious thought of some demonic character.

Although all around them the wilderness was full of rustic charms, with floating mist, luxuriant forest, a truly poetic and picturesque beauty, but with this load of worry in their mind, the two boys were not in the mood to enjoy the scenery.

Kou Zhong went on, Supposing she is really a Yin Gui Pai siren, she could simply join hands with Qu Ao to give us bad luck; why would she go to a lot of trouble dressing up as God, playing the devil on us?

Xu Ziling replied seriously, It seems to me that her beauty has gradually conquered you; otherwise, why would keep speaking in defense of her? Dont you forget that things of the world often come as a surprise; for example, she might want to lure us to unseal her acupoints, and then uses some evil method to absorb our power; or perhaps she wanted to break the secret of our fantastic power cultivation, so that she could use it to increase her own power to defeat Shi Feixuan. Who would dare to ascertain that these possibilities are invalid?

Grumbling to himself, Kou Zhong said, How could I be conquered or confused that easily by her? But after seeing her, Duan Yucheng those four guys have become dazed; this is what worries me!

Xu Ziling spoke resolutely, Since she has come to our door, she will not be able to escape. We have no choice but to deal with her to the end, I want to see, other than pretending to be in a coma, what magic trick she could play.

Kou Zhong asked in surprised, You seemed to be convinced that she is a female demon. If later on we can confirm that she is a pitiful woman who had her acupoints sealed by Qu Ao using some bizarre technique, wont it be a big joke?

Revealing a confident smile, Xu Ziling replied in a laid-back manner, This battle is about patience and confidence; as long as we can drive her to show her true character, we win. Do you understand?

Kou Zhong nodded, Your feeling cant be wrong, he said, Well simply go along with her to the end! I dont believe she can pretend to be asleep forever. Ay! I would rather face Qu Ao than falling into this thorny problem.

By dusk that day, they have already covered a distance of approximately ten li, while studying the surrounding for a good place to set their camp that night.

At this time they were only about six or seven li from Baizhang Gorge, but in order to avoid the battlefield the previous night, they had to make a detour, and thus had to travel seven, eight li extra distance. Besides, they would not be able to reach Baizhang Gorge tonight anyway, plus it was really not a good idea to journey through the Gorge at night.

The route they were taking was all out-of-the-way mountain and fields, desolate terrain, where weeds grew and spread, without any sign of human habitation.

Finally they decided to stop for the night at a flat, open space.

After taking the woman in yellow into the tent, Duan Yucheng and Bao Zhifu walked out in silence as if they were in daze.

Shi Jie and Ma Gui found an excuse to look at her. As a result the four guys looked as if they were bewitched. Seeing this, Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling were inwardly very anxious.

Although the two boys have repeatedly warned those four guys, but not only they did not believe, they practically did not even listen to them.

Pulling Xu Ziling aside, Kou Zhong said, And now we are really stuck between a rock and a hard place. If this woman is indeed a treasure that worth those two sides fighting over, then at least one side will prepare an ambush at Baizhang Gorge. In which case we can declare the end of our salt trading endeavor, and Yucheng and the others, those four guys life will be difficult to protect.

After a short pause, he continued, If we go Baizhang Gorge tonight to scout, if someones coming to steal her, not only well lose her, Yucheng and the others will also lose their lives in vain. What should we do?

Moving is not as good as staying still, Xu Ziling replied, We are staying here to guard tonight, tomorrow well go to the front of the Gorge and make plans there. Ay! Other than Baizhang Gorge, is there any other route we can take?

Of course there is, Kou Zhong replied, But it will take ten days longer. Perhaps by that time the Jade Annulus of He Clan will already be snatched by someone else.

Xu Ziling was upset, You already have Duke Yang Treasure, yet you still dwell on Jade Annulus of He Clan; since when did you become so greedy? he asked.

Kou Zhong laughed apologetically and said, Ling Shao, please calm down. I was just making a real-life analogy! Cant I even joke with you?

Before Xu Ziling could answer, a faint sound of hoof beats was coming from a distance, gradually getting louder. Could it be that speaking of Cao Cao[1], Cao Cao thus appears? If Qu Ao personally came, how should they deal with him?

Kou Zhong and Xu Ziling stood side-by-side, calmly waiting for the enemys arrival. Duan Yucheng, four guys immediately got busy buckling up their mules, as well as taking the woman in yellow out of the tent and into the mule cart especially fitted to transport her.

Under the light of the crescent-moon above, they saw thirteen riders galloping toward them along the route they took earlier; apparently they were following the tracks left by the mule carts.

Obviously the newcomers had seen them, because they slowed down their horses.

The leader was a big and tall middle-aged man, clad in black warrior attire, with a red cloak on the outside, and a thick black moustache above his lips.

One of his features that left the deepest impression on the two boys was his face; the skin was full of holes and protrusions like rough lemon skin, but the pair of eyes embedded on that pockmarked face was shiny like a pair of small lanterns, making his entire person gives off some kind of both terrifying and powerful charisma like a wild beast.

All the men behind him were also dressed in black; all came in various shapes and sizes: tall, short, lean and stout, but none did not reveal some kind or heroic air.

Kou Zhong whispered in Xu Zilings ear, I am afraid the Village Master of Duba Village is here.

Xu Ziling nodded, Speaking about which, last night he and us were comrade-in-arms, so if we can avoid fighting, lets not fight.

Meanwhile the Duba Village men reined their horses to stop about ten zhang away from the two boys, and then they flew down together; their movement was orderly, fast and nimble.

The leader stepped out of the formation, walked over toward the two boys, and then cupping his fist, he said, Zaixia Duba Villages Zhuangzhu [Village Master] Fang Zetao; I wonder if the two gentlemen are Kou Xiongdi and Xu Xiongdi, whose name shook the land under the heavens recently.

Seeing his polite manner, good impression grew in the two boys heart.

Kou Zhong returned the propriety and replied, Fang Zhuangzhu praised us too much; the two of us are merely fugitives driven to the east and chased to the west by other people.

Fang Zetao laughed aloud and said, Success without arrogance is the sign of true heroes. How could we call those who were able to kill Ren Shaoming in the midst of magnificent army with thousands of men and horses, and were still able to get away easily, as mere fugitives?

Xu Ziling smiled and said, Fang Zhuangzhu needs not praise us. You are gracing us with your presence this time, is it for the sake of that lady in yellow whom we rescued last night?

Fang Zetaos eyes shone with a warm and concerned look; modestly and politely he asked, Gentlemens kindness in rendering assistance to us last night, I, Fang Zetao, will never forget. May I ask where Miss Wanwan is now?

Breathing a sigh of relief, Kou Zhong said, So she is called Wanwan. May I ask what is her relationship to Fang Zhuangzhu?

Fang Zetao looked back to his men and said, Spread out and be on the lookout, be sure to be on your guard.

After his men acknowledged his order and spread out to all directions, Fang Zetao said amiably, May we talk while walking?

The two boys felt a little ridiculous for their previous paranoia. Nodding their heads, they led him toward the mule cart where Wanwan was.

Fang Zetao said, Wanwans lot in life was extremely pitiful. When Ol Fang met her, her familys carriage and horses were robbed by thieves, not one of her family members was spared. Those lowly thieves had voracious desire for her loveliness, and were about to carry out their beastly desire when I encountered them by chance. So I killed the bunch of them and rescued her back to the Village.

Kou Zhong said, Please forgive this kid for being short-sighted, but seeing your respected Villages troop arrangement last night, I know that you are definitely not nameless entity of Jianghu world, yet why have we never heard about your Villages distinguished name?

Perhaps it is because the days of our Villages existence is still short, Fang Zetao answered, I was originally a Sui general. After the muddleheaded ruler was assassinated by Yuwen Huaji, I went to set my foot at Jingling, but I did not have any thought of proclaiming myself king like other people; therefore, together with many brothers who have accompanied me for many years we established Duba Village. On one hand it is to guard against robbers, on the other hand we want to wait for a wise master to appear, so that we can pledge our allegiance to him, and hence avoid Jingling from disaster and misfortune.

The two boys nodded for this sudden enlightenment.

However, Xu Ziling said, These two characters Duba seem to be extremely overbearing. Zhuangzhus not afraid others might have misunderstanding?

Fang Zetao laughed and said, Without a domineering name, how could we suppress the thieves from everywhere? Presently marauders are forming alliances and building their powers, there are hundreds of such groups. They loot all over the place and enlist ruffians and runaway criminals. Included among these, Xiang, Fang, Mao and Cao, four major bandits are the most vicious as well as the most famous. Oh! Wanwan!

By this time the three of them had reached the mule cart. As soon as Fang Zetao saw the peerless beauty Wanwan, who was lying on makeshift bed of straw, he disregarded everything and rushed desperately toward the cart; overwhelmed with emotion, his voice trembled, How is she doing?

This moment the two boys no longer had even half a shred of suspicion. Kou Zhong explained her condition. Seriously and with utmost care Fang Zetao reached out and pressed his fingers on her wrist. Soon afterwards bean-sized beads of sweats appeared on his forehead. Disappointed, he said, What kind of acupoint sealing technique is this? Her meridian is empty and fluttering; it is not blocked, but it cant converge the qi and breathing either, as if she is weak from an incurable illness.

Judging from what he said, the two boys were able to infer that Fang Zetao was an expert in internal, qigong skill, a first-class martial art master of the Wulin. No wonder he was able to proclaim himself hegemon in Jingling.

Xu Ziling had quite good impression on him, he said, Is Fang Zhuangzhu familiar with Qu Aos acupoint sealing technique? Such a strange technique, which we have never seen before, must be Qu Ao personally put his hand to it?

Until now, they were still unclear on how the battle started the previous night.

Fang Zetao shook his head and said, Definitely not Qu Ao personally, because he has never set his foot on the Central Plains. The ones who came were his three disciples, Chang Shumou, Hua Lingzi and Genggehuer. Most probably it was Chang Shumous handiwork. This man reportedly has acquired eighty percent of Qu Aos skill. Qu Aos three major consummate skills with which his name shook the outer regions, only he is able to link up all three together.

After committing the name Chang Shumou into his memory, Kou Zhongs tiger-eyes shone coldly as he said, How did Miss Wanwan get tied on that post?

Fang Zetaos eyes softened as he looked at Wanwan tenderly, and then sighing, he said, It could be said a sudden and unexpected disaster. Half a month ago, I suddenly received Ren Shaomings letter, requesting me to realign my allegiance to Tieqi Hui. Naturally I categorically declined his request, and right away strengthened the city defense, afraid that they would come to attack. These past two years not a single day passed without we are making adequate preparation. With the support of the citizens, we dare to boast that even Ren Shaoming going on an all-out attack, we can easily defend ourselves for about a year.

Kou Zhong nodded and said, Naturally Ren Shaoming would not dare to provoke Du Fuwei and Fu Gongyou. If he managed to seize Jingling, he could establish a northerly-accessible military base north of the Yangtze River; thats why he was very interested in Jingling.

Fang Zetao was astounded, I did not expect Kou Xiong to be so knowledgeable in this area, he said.

Xu Ziling was puzzled, Ren Shaoming is dead, Tieqi Hui is all split up and in pieces, Chang Shumous men became lone army, why did they still come to provoke you?

Fang Zetao replied distressingly, On this, even I cannot figure it out either. Three days ago, somebody suddenly broke into our Village. This persons skill was very high, not only he wounded more than a dozen of my men, he even kidnapped Wanwan. Ay! To be honest with you, nowadays Wanwan has become my, this Ol Fangs lifeblood. Its not that I have never seen beautiful women, but since the first time I saw her, I have fallen deeply in love with her. I just feel that if I lose her, everything else will lose its meaning. This scheme of Chang Shumou really pinched my crucial point, so that I was losing my mind.

Duan Yucheng, Bao Zhifu, Shi Jie and Ma Gui, who were standing around listening, all nodded their head in empathy.

It would be strange indeed if anybody who saw such a beautiful woman did not fall head over heels in love with her.

Fang Zetao continued, Three days ago I received a letter from Chang Shumou, telling me that Wanwan has fallen into their hands, and told me to decide life and death outside Baizhang Gorge, as well as to decide Wanwans fate. Ay! It was the most difficult decision I have to make in my whole life. I knew very well that the opponent was using the moving the tiger from the mountain stratagem, but inside Jingling there are thousands and tens of thousands people relying on my protection. Between that and Wanwan, how am I supposed to choose?

Kou Zhong and co showed an understanding and sympathizing look.

Fang Zetao sighed and said, Finally I decided to hold back my troops without moving, I stayed in Jingling. Between public and private matters, I still know what to do and what not to do.

Kou Zhong and the others looked at each other in bewilderment; if that was the case, how come there was war last night?

Fang Zetao smiled wryly and said, I am not surprised gentlemen are at a loss, simply because my valiant general, who was also my younger brother Fang Zeliu, against my expectation went out with his troops privately to rescue Wanwan. It was only then did I know that he was also in love with Wanwan. Last night it was unfortunate that he died in battle. When the survivors came back to report to me that two gentlemen had rescued Wanwan, I was unable to hold back anymore. Leaving the city, I went to look for gentlemen, until finally I met with you here.

Xu Ziling sighed inwardly that she was indeed a femme fatale. I wonder if Fang Zhuangzhu has taken Miss Wanwan as your wife? he asked.

Fang Zetao shook his head dejectedly, That is something that I wanted very much to ask her every time I saw her, but each time I did not dare to open my mouth, afraid that she would flatly refuse, or worse, she would simply brush her sleeve and leave, he said, She does not like to talk, she likes to be alone, her character is very difficult to fathom, but obviously my adoration of her is growing with each passing day.

Everyone was silent.

Looking at this exceptional beauty, which looked like she was sleeping soundly, an image of beauty speaking softly and smiling tenderly appeared in everybodys imagination.

Right this moment, a strong force was pressing down from above. The cart covering burst open.

[1] Cao Cao (155-220), famous statesman and general at the end of Han, noted poet and calligrapher, later warlord, founder and first king of Cao Wei, father of Emperor Cao Pi; the main villain of novel the Romance of Three Kingdoms.

Thanks foxs