Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joy of Life by Maoni

Or not... seems like it has been stalled/dropped at Chapter 35.

I really hope someone picks this one up. It has a real A Step into the Past/Twin Dragons feel to it. Normally I prefer Xianxia, but some Wuxia is good enough that it just needs to be read.

This is a good novel. I mean the feel is good, better than most standard wuxia and xianxia out there.

I still wonder why no one trying to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladinxc View Post
    This is a good novel. I mean the feel is good, better than most standard wuxia and xianxia out there.

I still wonder why no one trying to take it.
    Hi I have decided to translate this ln I am starting from chapter 1 but also continuing with chapter 40.
    I have posted the prologue but chp 40 etc will only be posted after next week due to exams.
    Hope you guys are interested https://walkingthestorm.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nikiknight001 View Post
    Hi I have decided to translate this ln I am starting from chapter 1 but also continuing with chapter 40.
    I have posted the prologue but chp 40 etc will only be posted after next week due to exams.
    Hope you guys are interested https://walkingthestorm.wordpress.com/
    I am ecstatic hearing this news! Thank you for taking on this amazing novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetstrawberry View Post
    I am ecstatic hearing this news! Thank you for taking on this amazing novel.
    Thank you, it really is a pleasure since I am also really excited

Thank you, it really is a pleasure since I am also really excited
    I went to your page last night to read the prologue and it got me all excited to read what's in store for our protagonist once he's in the Capitol.

I went to your page last night to read the prologue and it got me all excited to read what's in store for our protagonist once he's in the Capitol.
    Thank you so much I wanted to post chapter 40 [volume 2 chapter 1] before replying, hope you enjoy https://walkingthestorm.wordpress.co...e-2-chapter-1/

btw does he own a sword by any chance? don't blame me if not it was in the raws T-T

Thank you so much I wanted to post chapter 40 [volume 2 chapter 1] before replying, hope you enjoy https://walkingthestorm.wordpress.co...e-2-chapter-1/

btw does he own a sword by any chance? don't blame me if not it was in the raws T-T
    I think he got a dagger not a sword. I don't remember that guy from the EBI or Five Bamboo ever gave him a sword. At this point in the book, he's 10 or 11 or 12 years old. I remembered getting really confused about his age when he entered the Capital. In one paragraph I would read that's he's 10 yo and the next paragraph he's either 11 or 12 years of age. But either age, isn't it still too young for marriage?

Nah, in the old days royals were married young if the situation required it. But you need to remember that most princes and princesses didn't live to reach the age of adulthood. Royalty politics were quite deadly.

Nikiknight thanks. I hope you could persist on translating.
    Maybe you could re translate it for your own achievement.

But, i really hope this novel be translated. This is F****CK****ING cool novel. Why no one bother anyway??? i still dont understand???

I think he got a dagger not a sword. I don't remember that guy from the EBI or Five Bamboo ever gave him a sword. At this point in the book, he's 10 or 11 or 12 years old. I remembered getting really confused about his age when he entered the Capital. In one paragraph I would read that's he's 10 yo and the next paragraph he's either 11 or 12 years of age. But either age, isn't it still too young for marriage?
    Thank you for replying, I'm almost caught up but no no sword a mistake on my part that left me confused for days, yes in the previous translations it does go back and forth with his age but thinking about way of choices by maoni as well he is also engaged at such a young age (well before he was born) but I haven't gotten the chance to read it in a while but where I was he was 12 I think...maybe it's just an engagement we'll have to see

Thanks silin and saladinxc I will persist on I enjoy the novel too much