Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

besides the fifth complex root of the zeta function

WOOO
    Thanks for the chapter Aequitas
    Much appreciated

Be nice to each other. I edited your posts.

Great chapter, Aequitas! If I might suggest; I don't remember how he-man translated, but 鹏/大鹏 refers to the creature known as the 'Roc', an Arabic mythological bird of prey.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Talking

I can work with that,mainly since I didn`t see the post before it was edited xD
    So,hm the next chapter is within the next 2 weeks?Awesome(mostly because I personally waited since the hiatus of he-man dissapearing began).I`m pretty sure I tried toning my opinion down(my blood pressure rises from Art class,which I suck at but is still somehow mandatory).Could be that my memory is bad(it started some time ago,remember the most random stuff,while I can`t remember what I want to).Could be that my inner ******* went lose(it sometimes does,like when that malware gave me the impotency ad,not ad sense,sorry for sharing the horror with you when I thought I got trolled by ads on wuxiaworld).I somehow still wonder what he wrote.I guess I want a good argument,a shame that we have to be nice to each other(I never was good at that)

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Be nice to each other. I edited your posts.

Great chapter, Aequitas! If I might suggest; I don't remember how he-man translated, but 鹏/大鹏 refers to the creature known as the 'Roc', an Arabic mythological bird of prey.
    Whenever I run into naming issues for like names that have probably already been translated by He-man before, I just look at http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...BF)-UNABRIDGED

so I am pretty sure I named it consistently. I'm pretty sure the only thing I actually named differently is World vs. Realm. I just personally believe realm is a better term than world in regards to what it's referring to. Other than that I should be consistent. Oh and I like to capitalize a lot of stuff.

I agree that it is probably one of the immortals but it could also be that fake golden immortal that Uncle Lan provided, because Zong Jue seemed to suspect that that would happen with his repeated warnings.

Thanks for the chapter

ty for the chapter.... hope the next chapter come soon, i cannot w8 to see Qin yu 9th and 9th tribulation soon....

That is a few chapters away, assuming like 2 chapters a months it will be 5 months since its book 11 chapter 27 where the tribulation starts, it is also the half way mark for the series because the last 7 books have even more chapters per book.

Hey guys, if you haven't been on Reddit or you just don't go there, I'm getting witch hunted over there for translating this web novel for all you people that like this novel as much as I do. It's pretty hilarious as the person is spewing nonsense left and right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels...tion_poaching/

Edit: Not sure if this type of post is allowed, but... It's still pretty funny to me.

Edit2: This is just a sort of proof that I am HeinousDawn on Reddit.

Edit3: I have 0 clue who this translator they keep mentioning is...

Edit4: Did I ever say send help? Cus... send help pls.
    Last edited by Aequitas; 02-06-15 at 12:58 AM.

Don't mind them.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Right? Good job with keeping it going. I am happy that you braved a book that appears to be a translator kidnapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    Hey guys, if you haven't been on Reddit or you just don't go there, I'm getting witch hunted over there for translating this web novel for all you people that like this novel as much as I do. It's pretty hilarious as the person is spewing nonsense left and right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels...tion_poaching/

Edit: Not sure if this type of post is allowed, but... It's still pretty funny to me.

Edit2: This is just a sort of proof that I am HeinousDawn on Reddit.

Edit3: I have 0 clue who this translator they keep mentioning is...

Edit4: Did I ever say send help? Cus... send help pls.
    Hang in there buddy, different people have different mindset.

Here we practice patience, tolerance and respect. I guess this notion maybe alien to some other people.

That is diversity I guess.

Thanks Aequitas. Sometimes, I get so into the story that I forget the amount of work that goes into making it so that I can read it.

I'm sorry that there are entitled people out there who have the right to free speech and abuse it in order to insult someone who is investing a large amount of their free time for the love of the work.

Seriously though, the reason I never login to say thank you is because I registered for spcnet with the name innisbrook, thinking it sounded cool and vaguely scottish, only to look it up afterwards and find out that it was the name of a golf course. Seriously face palmed there

Aequitas, you just do your thing. You've got the power!

Hi everyone, i know its my 1st post so this will seems sudden, i only found this site 1 month ago or so

I really liked He-man's translation of ST so i went ahead i read the whole series. Then i saw that the last update from Jcheng? was vol. 11 chap. 13 and over 2 months old so i thought of translating this. So i went ahead and translated chapter 14. Then i didn't visit the site for 2 days. When i came back Aequitas has already posted his translation lol, talk about timing...

Anyway, as Aequitas said he doesn't have time and help is fine, i am translating a few future chapters so when he reached that point i can give it to him and speed up progress a bit, i thought :P Then the drama above happened and i'm kinda confused.

Now i'm not sure if i should do this anymore. I definitely don't want to be seen as "poaching" but i have no interest in translating anything other than ST either. So can i ask Aequitas to be clear about what he wants? Do you want to do it alone or do you need help? I'm fine with doing every other chapter. If you don't want help then i can stop because i don't want to do unnecessary work also.
    Sorry for the rant

Quote Originally Posted by saima123 View Post
    Hi everyone, i know its my 1st post so this will seems sudden, i only found this site 1 month ago or so I really liked He-man's translation of ST so i went ahead i read the whole series. Then i saw that the last update from Jcheng? was vol. 11 chap. 13 and over 2 months old so i thought of translating this. So i went ahead and translated chapter 14. Then i didn't visit the site for 2 days. When i came back Aequitas has already posted his translation lol, talk about timing...Anyway, as Aequitas said he doesn't have time and help is fine, i am translating a few future chapters so when he reached that point i can give it to him and speed up progress a bit, i thought :P Then the drama above happened and i'm kinda confused. Now i'm not sure if i should do this anymore. I definitely don't want to be seen as "poaching" but i have no interest in translating anything other than ST either. So can i ask Aequitas to be clear about what he wants? Do you want to do it alone or do you need help? I'm fine with doing every other chapter. If you don't want help then i can stop because i don't want to do unnecessary work also. Sorry for the rant
    the last time i talk to him maybe 1-3 days ago he say he welcome any translator that want to collaborate with him so the chapter can release faster cause he can only TL 1 chapter per week.... i'll try message him again

Quote Originally Posted by saima123 View Post
    Hi everyone, i know its my 1st post so this will seems sudden, i only found this site 1 month ago or so

I really liked He-man's translation of ST so i went ahead i read the whole series. Then i saw that the last update from Jcheng? was vol. 11 chap. 13 and over 2 months old so i thought of translating this. So i went ahead and translated chapter 14. Then i didn't visit the site for 2 days. When i came back Aequitas has already posted his translation lol, talk about timing...

Anyway, as Aequitas said he doesn't have time and help is fine, i am translating a few future chapters so when he reached that point i can give it to him and speed up progress a bit, i thought :P Then the drama above happened and i'm kinda confused.

Now i'm not sure if i should do this anymore. I definitely don't want to be seen as "poaching" but i have no interest in translating anything other than ST either. So can i ask Aequitas to be clear about what he wants? Do you want to do it alone or do you need help? I'm fine with doing every other chapter. If you don't want help then i can stop because i don't want to do unnecessary work also.
    Sorry for the rant
    I love you already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    I love you already.
    I wouldn't say that before the 3rd date but tks
    Pls check your inbox.

Thanks Aequitas for the chapter and ignore that 1 random guy who trying to make a big thing out this.

Also thanks saima123 for the upcoming chapters this is gonna be good with more translatering working as a group to feed my addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    Thanks Aequitas for the chapter and ignore that 1 random guy who trying to make a big thing out this.

Also thanks saima123 for the upcoming chapters this is gonna be good with more translatering working as a group to feed my addiction.
    Don't thank me yet, i haven't done anything :P
    And you can drop the 123, i had no choice cause someone already took the name -_-