Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

Quote Originally Posted by James Shi View Post
    Chapter 24 and 25 posted on www.pegasusfarts.com

Man was it tiring.
    only chapter 25 in pegasusfarts!!! where's the 24?

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiGodou View Post
    only chapter 25 in pegasusfarts!!! where's the 24?
    Sorry, doing some proofreading of the chapter before posting.

be there in 10minutes

edit. I have uploaded the non-proofread version. Currently proofreading.

edit 2. Proofread done. I am keeping my mountain naming format as Mount (mountain name) as that is how we name mountains in English. I am keeping Emperor as a Sovereign is a king and an Emperor is a king of kings.
    Last edited by James Shi; 02-25-15 at 04:15 AM.
    Read more of my translations at PegasusFarts.

oo ok, thx i'll be w8ing patiently and ty for the chapter.......

Default James Shi and Aequitas Combo

Really thank you for translating the novel James Shi and Aequitas.

Sir, James Shi, please join stellar transformation team translation. this is a really good novel and with you and Aequitas joining in hand would bring more and more reader to this novel once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladinxc View Post
    Really thank you for translating the novel James Shi and Aequitas.

Sir, James Shi, please join stellar transformation team translation. this is a really good novel and with you and Aequitas joining in hand would bring more and more reader to this novel once again.
    He is on the team.

Hurraaaaay.
    Hail for you all.
    I hope all the fuzz will come to Stellar Transformation again.

What stage is Qin Yu at right now? I remember from the message in that ring that anyone below the Dacheng stage will definitely die if they try to go to that mystic immortals realm.

Thanks for the translations.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by irondruid7 View Post
    What stage is Qin Yu at right now? I remember from the message in that ring that anyone below the Dacheng stage will definitely die if they try to go to that mystic immortals realm.

Thanks for the translations.
    Finally a question that I can answer(lol).Qin Yu is at the middle Dujie stage,waiting for his Tribulation(in a few months,I think).

Also,thanks for the translations Aequitas and James!

If all the new chapters will be posted on PegasusFarts website, maybe it might be a good idea to post the previous chapters as well, starting from where our beloved long lost hero HE-MAN have left off (vol 11 chapter 14) on to PegasusFarts website with credit to the translator.
    That way it would be easier to find rather than sifting through all the forum pages for the previous chapters.

PS. Thank for the chapters and keep up the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
    If all the new chapters will be posted on PegasusFarts website, maybe it might be a good idea to post the previous chapters as well, starting from where our beloved long lost hero HE-MAN have left off (vol 11 chapter 14) on to PegasusFarts website with credit to the translator.
    That way it would be easier to find rather than sifting through all the forum pages for the previous chapters.

Well, we kind of made things slightly complicated. Chapters done by James and proofread by myself will all be posted to his blog... but chapters done by Saima and I (as of now) will all be posted here.

Hope everyone doesn't mind too much.

So it would be a back and forward thing huh. That mean chapter 26 would be posted in the forum since you are doing it.
    I hope Jame would keep us posted when he release his chapters on his website.

Also I have to admit, Qin is very clever with the idea of auctioning the diagram for top ore, cause for a while now I was wondering what is he going to do with diagram since he doesn't really need it.
    Last edited by mike211; 02-25-15 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks for the chapters! Ye, I also like the idea of the auction. Who would've thought Yu might be getting a 9 star golden immortal soon?

thanks for the chapters Aequitas, Saima and James Shi, its Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    Well, we kind of made things slightly complicated. Chapters done by James and proofread by myself will all be posted to his blog... but chapters done by Saima and I (as of now) will all be posted here.

Hope everyone doesn't mind too much.
    can you make less complicated,please?

Can't you ask james to put the chapters he translated here as well?

Quote Originally Posted by mike211 View Post

he-man translated up to chapter 9 or 10.After that it was JChen43 and then Aequitas,saima,Glitchy and James.Please keep proper info in mind

Thank you for the translation.

I was sure Qin Yu would orchestrate some conflict between the emissaries and take advantage of the mess to off one of them and then grab the loot when no one is looking. But he went and did something far simpler and more efficient. The demon emissary might get in the way. I assume that's him trying to get drunk, so I'm kinda worried yet not worried at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimonde View Post
    Thank you for the translation.

I was sure Qin Yu would orchestrate some conflict between the emissaries and take advantage of the mess to off one of them and then grab the loot when no one is looking. But he went and did something far simpler and more efficient. The demon emissary might get in the way. I assume that's him trying to get drunk, so I'm kinda worried yet not worried at the same time.
    He can now easily get the ore and then use it with the puppet to kill the emissaries or some 12th tribulation immortals to get their stuff.

All these spoilers yo :|

Chapter 26-28 should be out sometime this weekend. Of which I would've translated chapter 28.

I will translate chapter 1 of Age of Desolation by IET later today when I get back home.
    Read more of my translations at PegasusFarts.

Thanks for the chapters guys, we really appreciate it. Where can we donate to help you guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by James Shi View Post
    All these spoilers yo :|

Chapter 26-28 should be out sometime this weekend. Of which I would've translated chapter 28.

I will translate chapter 1 of Age of Desolation by IET later today when I get back home.
    WARNING: I don't think 'Age of Desolation' is appropriate title for Mang Huang Ji.