Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

Gaiz, let's just chillax. Even I have no idea what the ranking system is anymore. I'm sure IET will mention it again when it becomes relevant again.
    Back to being a leecher.

the ranking for each stage of progression and how it is split up? if so i can think for a short while and try posting it later.

actual i think i had to post it once before as well to explain loose immortals to someone so with a little back searching i should be able to find it to re-post if needed.
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

Thank you guys and also sorry for the conflict.. ..
    PENGUIN!

The ranking system is:

Jindan, Yuanying, Dongxu, Kongming, Dujie and Dacheng, respectively.

As for his stellar training system, there are:

Nebula stage, Meteor stage, Core stage, Planet stage, Dujie stage and Star stage which have the color light blue, blue, deep blue, light purple, purple and deep purple respectively.

As @Ahoxan said, Qin Yu is Mid-Dujie and the 9-in-9 tribulation is a mid-dujie.. So does he jump to Star if he passes it or become late-dujie? I know the new chapter will describe this but I just want a understanding it. Its been a while. Thx.
    PENGUIN!

so hard to remember the order I wish it was logical... or maybe because its in Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by ali56ha View Post
    As @Ahoxan said, Qin Yu is Mid-Dujie and the 9-in-9 tribulation is a mid-dujie.. So does he jump to Star if he passes it or become late-dujie? I know the new chapter will describe this but I just want a understanding it. Its been a while. Thx.
    Qin Yu was stuck at mid-Dujie until completion of the 9-in-9.
    click to show/hide spoilers

After successfully passing the 9-in-9, he'll naturally be able to increase in power.
    Qin Yu's power will increase in a normal manner (normal to Qin Yu, abnormally fast in the eyes of other Xiuxanists) until he completes the mid-Dujie and transitions into the late-Dujie. In the whole Dujie level, there are only gradual increase in power, and transitions from early-to-middle-to-late have no major milestone markers.

Qin Yu's transition from Dujie to Star level has a significant change in his dantian, with a noticeable surge in power.

It's worth mentioning that passing the 9-in-9 tribulation's significance seems to be only to allow Qin Yu to progress.
    His body became tougher and stronger, but there were no sudden power surge like in the 4-in-9 and 6-in-9 tribulations.

Has anyone ever mentioned how it's weird that multiples of 3 are xiuxanist sacred numbers, but the first tribulation was 4-in-9?

More accurately to say 'spoilerish', since I don't like to mention actual events in the novel.
    It's just an explanation of the power progression for Qin Yu's "Stellar Transformation".
    Last edited by Ahoxan; 03-04-15 at 03:39 AM.

Thanks, that was helpful. But it would be best if you edit it to have a spoiler warning.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

click to show/hide spoilers
    We are not gonna stick with this system for long anyway. In the next arc people will just use Level 1,2,3....Golden Immortal, Level 1,2,3 Mystic... for power levels

Yay.... spent 2 years remembering the current ranking system... now we spend the next 2-3 years learning a completely different one :P

Not that it will be hard to remember level 1-10 golden 1-10 and mystic 1-10

hmmm question... answer could be a spoil... but really curious... if any1 knows the answer would really appreciate it...

so remember how his meteoric tear's latest change like it accumulated over his body? and now he can heal? he even like fused some of that into making a pill for Zong Jue's nephew to save his life when he was doing his tribulation and had been hurt? well... afterwards he said that he wouldn't make too many cuz he was afraid that it had it's limits... so I was wondering if any1 know... DOES IT? have limits? or can he infinitely reproduce this new effect of the meteoric tears?

any1 hat knows the answer... you don't have to go into details.. just say "yes it has its limits" or "no, it's infinite"

^Even better ask them to send the answer trought a PM.

Didn't said anything in a while but i'm really grateful for continuing to bring this awesome series to us.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

here's a non-spoilerish answer then xD

we don't know :P and based on his actions even Qin Yu doesn't know thus he doesn't want to risk it. logically nothing can last forever without a source but then the universal laws and logic in IETs work can't exactly be explained the normal way xD

for example our earth doesn't have anyone who became an immortal never mind ascended so we just don't know a lot of things.
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

Quote Originally Posted by Sanngrior View Post
    our earth doesn't have anyone who became an immortal never mind ascended.
    How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonahora View Post
    How do you know?
    Hahahaha True that... Hahahaha..

Also since Qin Yu clenching his fist and the air was crackling when was facing off with the Old black turtle couple books back,
    Does that mean when he clenches his fist fast now will it cause a sonic boom(faster than speed of sound)?
    PENGUIN!

im dying.................please...............chapter

lol I couldn't wait either so I've been using a auto-translator to read ahead...good so far except with names....stupid immortals and their screwed up names

Quote Originally Posted by Sanngrior View Post

we don't know :P and based on his actions even Qin Yu doesn't know thus he doesn't want to risk it. logically nothing can last forever without a source but then the universal laws and logic in IETs work can't exactly be explained the normal way xD

for example our earth doesn't have anyone who became an immortal never mind ascended so we just don't know a lot of things.
    Its ability seems to be maipulating the holy energy(when he started training,his rate of absorbing energy improved and the energy was too obedient so this was the logical conclusion),so it is probably infinite.Maybe it converts holy energy into an energy that heals a designated person?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Blackburn View Post
    lol I couldn't wait either so I've been using a auto-translator to read ahead...good so far except with names....stupid immortals and their screwed up names
    Which do u use?
    PENGUIN!