Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

Has anyone else noticed that there should be 2 or more chapters up by now but that none have shone up since the chapter 29 problem

Well my opinion is quite simple.

Aequitas, James, and Saima follow the style our great master he-man started.
    Rylain style and some translated phrases are different.
    So I personally will continue to only read the version of Aequitas, James, and Saima.

Rylain should just start with V1C1 (since he does want to completely re-translate it) and not somewhere in between V11 to let people really value his work since I for my part hate it if the style changes in between. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by saima123 View Post
    Haha i'll try my best.

To make a spoiler free comparison, i played a game called Age of Wushu before. Its a martial arts game with a wuxia setting and they got a system called Random Encounter. If you are lucky you could get a secret technique or good items but most people ended up with trash. Well, i can say that Qin Yu is the King of Random Encounters lol. His life is like a gigantic chain quest where he get random stuff that get him random stuff that give him the ultimate weapon or sth. Normally i would hate this because it would seems that the author favor the MC too much, which make it similar to fanfic. But IET does this so well you don't really realize or care about it
    the only game i have played that in my memory shares things with these novels is the jade dynasty mmo. that game was fun as heck for me, i once got a short power level session from a nice high level player to help me jump a few short levels to dodge some PKing and complete a mainquest dungeon that i wasn't yet strong enough for. I STILL haven't gotten around to reading the jade dynasty novel despite it possibly being a great read. hehe it is in ST too but i think flying around while standing on a sword looks really cool xD however impractical it may be lol

as for the person commenting on chapters.

they may have taken a break or decided to keep translating and checking further chapters until people FINALLY STOP TALKING ABOUT RYLAIN. when they are ready to post another chapter again they will do so, we can only wait patiently and thank them for the hard work when they do ^^
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

Btw speaking about heman are there no news at all about him? Did nobody here know about his personal contac , email, twiter or facebook account.... it is ade people worries no news at all for such a long time

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
    Btw speaking about heman are there no news at all about him? Did nobody here know about his personal contac , email, twiter or facebook account.... it is ade people worries no news at all for such a long time
    Its them Aliens.
    PENGUIN!

Unhappy

What will happen now.. will yea continue?
    Last edited by Michael Finjan; 03-07-15 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Finjan View Post
    Not really wanting to start a new war or something but thought i should let everyone know
    Chapter 30 Book 11 is out in
    The more you continue doing this the more you're disrespecting the spcnet translators, and the more likely for the translators here to stop translating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Blackburn View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that there should be 2 or more chapters up by now but that none have shone up since the chapter 29 problem
    Maybe they have decided to stop. I can't blame them.

I think uncle Lan helped Qin Yu save his body so that Li'er won't have to fall in love with a spirit/eunuch...

Thanks to all translators, here, there, and everywhere, for helping the translation to inch along a cripple-step at a time...
    [if I can read MT/GT, I can read anything )

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    I think uncle Lan helped Qin Yu save his body so that Li'er won't have to fall in love with a spirit/eunuch...
    hahahaha

don't know what's the conclusion, just want you guys to know I won't read other translations no matter if you're slower

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    lol so I wasn't the only one who noticed that the heavenly fire burned away his crotch too

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Blackburn View Post
    lol so I wasn't the only one who noticed that the heavenly fire burned away his crotch too
    Lol, what you have been readings, b'coz it's clearly not ST. At least not our version anyways.

Chapter 29 done by me. Chapter 30 by Saima should be incoming tomorrow.

http://www.wuxiaworld.com/st-index/book-11-chapter-29/

Should I quit translating? That's a question I asked myself. I doubt I can compete in terms of speed, but I'll persevere if ya'll persevere with me. I've seen a lot of the support from the people here and am really grateful, and as such I find it important to reciprocate your support. I will keep translating.

This week when I was reading a lot of the stuff on the forums, I really let the negative, loud voices cloud my thinking and I made a regrettable rant, which has now been deleted. My mental state was so negative that I somehow managed to block out all the support that people here were trying to give me. I apologize for my negativity. I appreciate all the readers. I hope that you will keep supporting my group.

Also, anyone out there that can read chinese want to help with translations?
    Back to being a leecher.

Thank you for the chapter and plz don't stop translating. I think anyone who follows st series values all the translators a lot. Just most don't bother to write about it. I read lot of translated works and I value all the translators since I know that without them there is nothing to read as I can't read many languages So if few negative comments come out DON'T take them to hearth. It's just super small like less than 1% that think so. that 1% is probably even way to big number still. If they don't like your translations its not our problem and they can just translate for themselfs Ok this is starting to be mad rattling of a madman cos I'm pissed that they allmost made a good translator quit.

besides in anything anyone ever does someone will find something negative and might express it in here in internet you just happen to have 1000000000000 someones and usually some of them are negative.

T: veqe

Thanks soo much for the chapter aequitas and i hope you keep going and i'll keep reading.

Thanks for the chapter. Unfortunately, i can't help with the translating. I have been thinking up a game plan for learning Chinese, and helping to translate this story(or another if this is finished before i'm good enough to start) is part of the plan. But that will be a long way off.
    Last edited by irondruid7; 03-07-15 at 11:29 PM.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Congrats on the release, buddy!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Hey Aequitas thanks for a new chapter. For as long as you translate I will definitely read your work. I wish I could help with the translations, but sadly while I am bilingual, it is in English and Espanol. Therefore, I am incapable of helping with Chinese T_T.

Thanks Aequitas for the translations, I hope you don't drop this series its one of my fav