Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

In regards to CD, the plane that Linley lives in has 5 continents as Lord Beirut mentioned it, the reason why people are unaware of them is because they are 10 million li or mi or km apart. Also in regards to ST, there is another plane above the shared immortal, devil, and demon plane. This plane is mentioned and hinted at rarely but is hinted as being the heavens or where the gods reside. It is likely the final goal that immortals try to ascend to.

Edit: this is a reply to an earlier comment in this thread. Sorry i can't move it, due to my broken track pad.
    Last edited by Linfeng; 04-08-15 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linfeng View Post
    In regards to CD, the plane that Linley lives in has 5 continents as Lord Beirut mentioned it, the reason why people are unaware of them is because they are 10 million li or mi or km apart. Also in regards to ST, there is another plane above the shared immortal, devil, and demon plane. This plane is mentioned and hinted at rarely but is hinted as being the heavens or where the gods reside. It is likely the final goal that immortals try to ascend to.

Edit: this is a reply to an earlier comment in this thread. Sorry i can't move it, due to my broken track pad.
    It was mentioned that the continents got destroyed. A shame that Ren translated the name of book 13 on CD index...

Quote Originally Posted by alecb View Post
    About the differences in hierarchy, I think there is a misunderstanding somewhere.
    Firts of all, I have only read translations, just like the vast majority of you guys I think.
    Therefore, the words used by RWX are not the same that those used by He Man, Aequitas, and all the other translators of ST.

Then, the construction of the "universes" are not the same.

You said that in CD the hierarchy was the same in all the different planes/realms. But in CD the different planes/realms are a lot smaller than in ST.

In CD, I don't think that the universe is built like the one we live in. For exemple, the wolrld of the yulan continent isn't a planet but just a plane surface with a land in the middle of watter, and then the end of the world(the cosmos but as an undefinite thing, not the universe)
    In ST, the "worlds" are contructed like in our own universe in the sens that there is a universe with stars and galaxys and planets and everything and there are juste 2 realms: mortal and immortal.

I hope that the way I write isn't too weird, english isn't my native language
    click to show/hide spoilers
    It's this, the translations use different words. If you read the chinese you realize before you are 75% through that CD and ST are related simply because the words and items/things are the same! hell even the final transformations in ST are the same as the final ones in CD, and the final people are the same, Linley 100% created the ST universe, this is indisputable and made clear in the final chapters of both books as many have mentioned before. Also note, IET wrote CD right after ST as many authors do with prequels, the prequels often come second etc...

Side note, in CD (which chronologically comes before ST) there are not planets whatsoever, only planes. Linley's plane used to have 5 continents and 4 of them were destroyed though that isnt permanent... This is the most I can say explaining stuff already spoiled without spoiling anymore, if you have any direct questions feel free to pm me.

One big translation difference comes from the fact that ST has much bigger/longer gaps in power instead of the staint-god tiers etc... in the mortal plane you have holy weapons, then in the demon plane you have immortal weapons then in the higher parts of there you have low god weapons. well these low god weapons are the exact same as the artifacts that linley and his group get as far as the words are considered in the translations. My guess is when IET started writing CD he got lazy and said F having 3 different tiers of power and just have 1 the final tier and made CD much more simplified. Ofc... he then decided to through all that out of the window when he created what he is writing now with desolate era... now that is a mix of ST and CD that is simply crazy, I havent caught up yet so dunno where it will go but it took all the best parts of ST and CD and then expanded heavily on it. Hell I don't even recommend reading the translations for desolate era until ST and CD are done as a lot of it won't even make sense otherwise...

Please keep spoilers to the spoiler threads - RWX
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 04-11-15 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris White View Post
    It's this, the translations use different words.
    SPOILER OMITTED
    This whole post desperately needs a spoiler tag...
    Seriously, put one there, since none of these spoilers are availible without going to the SPOILER THREAD!

I'm glad I missed the spoiler lol
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

so where are they up to now? Well I just started on chapter 49 (right after Rylain latest chapter 21-4-15). Chap 49 is done and working on chap 50.

..you guys are really bored to be talking for so long....

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhill View Post
    so where are they up to now? Well I just started on chapter 49 (right after Rylain latest chapter 21-4-15). Chap 49 is done and working on chap 50.
    will you be posting it here or on your own site? i hope you will pick up translating swallow star too hope you also make your own site since it will be easier to track the new chapters.

Here's my translation of Vol. 11 chapter 50 that I finished last week. Again this was my 1st try at a translation so critique will be great (especially since I didn't have anyone to proofread it).

11.50 Glimpse

QinYus vision glazed and his hair billowed as a quiet breeze blew across his face.

After obtaining the treasure that was left behind by Uncle Lan within Ni Yang space and comprehending and producing the (Stellar Transformation) law, I will soon strive for ascension

QinYu thought to himself

Father, big brother, second brother, take care of each other and I will also feel at ease. I will have Lier and both of my brothers.

Even if QinYu was still inside Ni Yang Space, his heart has already gone.

Brother QinYu, dont be too sad. Both your brothers have ascended from this plane, this is a rule of heaven and earth and cannot be stopped. Regardless you will soon reach the Dacheng phase and also ascend.

When QinYu heard what Man Qian said, his face became somewhat melancholy as he tried his hardest to put on a smile.

Right, soon I will also be able to ascend.

This is correct said both Man Qian and himself.

However.. what if Im unable to go past the first class law on my own again, how will I ascend to the next realm?

QinYus hands tensed as he tries to endure.

Man Qian watched QinYus expressions, not wanting to disturb him and left him on his own peacefully.

On the plaza lies only 9 people that were still alive Hua Yan, Xue YuYang, Du Zhong, Ao Xu, Fang Tian, Ao Fng, Zong Jue, Man Qian, and QinYu. Besides QinYu, there are eight others all waiting to rush through the blue cloud road.

Life or death?

At this time no one can be sure.

Brother Du, with Yu Liangs strength the one to pass the blue sky road should be a most powerful person. How long do you think hell be able to last compared to the dragon elder Yan Shan? Hua Yan smiled in his direction.

Du Zhong muttered to himself for a bit. To persevere for that long of a time, the one that is closest to overcoming it was dragon elder Yan Shan. Correct, elder Yan seems like he was able to persist four times as long. Without fail, he can persevere at least four times as long.

Yu Liang entered for just half an hour, its too early to have that discussion Man Qian laughed in their direction.

Suddenly Man Qians brow wrinkled.

Well?

Man Qian took out a summon and his face started to blossom into a smile.

Success! Man Qian laughed out heartily Haha, Yu Liang has already succeeded and has reached the other side, he succeeded.

What!

Hua Yan, Xue Yu Yang, Du Zhong, Ao Xu, Fang Tian, Ao Fng, Zong Jue, and Man Qian, all the experts astonished. This roused gloomy QinYu who was in the corner of the plaza. The group was unable to contain their emotions.

Man Qian had a contented smile on his face. Listen, I have said that Yu Liang has already succeeded in crossing the blue sky road and arrived at the ninth heaven.

Impossible, in just half an hour. How can it be quick? Hua Yan being the first one to refute.

Just a moment ago both dragon elder Yan Shan and Kong Cao all surpassed 3 hours yet they all met failure.

Brother Hua Yan should not be so subjective voiced Zong Jue

The group looked towered Zong Jue as he spoke Dont tell me that everyone forgot how Yu Liang first started on the blue cloud road?

Almost everyone started to recall that moment.

Yu Liang just recently started on the blue cloud road and then disappeared. He apparently rushed towards the other end at a breakneck speed. Even if there were obstructions on the blue cloud road Yu Liang managed to finish in only half an hour.

The speedy Zong Jue nodded. Compared to everyone else who tried to pass through the blue cloud cautiously, Yu Liang used his speed to rush through the blue cloud road. In this case succeeding in just half an hour is not strange at all.

At the moment the two pathfinder stones Xue Yu Yang and dragon elder eyes left a trace of light. To say that the both of them are pathfinder stones is not wrong.

In Man Qians eyes only Hua Yan, Du Zhong, Fang Tian, Zong Jue, and himself are worthy to fight over the treasure. The others are just pathfinder stones that can be seen as just cannon fodder.

Man Qian looked towards the dragon elders direction Brother, my subordinate has already pass through. Now is the turn for dragons to go.

The dragon emissary nodded. According to the original rules the next in line to pass through was the dragons.

Wait! roared Hua Yan

Brother Hua Yan, do you have a problem? Everyone looked at Hua Yan.

On the top of the corner QinYu looked upon the group of people as they argued. QinYu realized that among them there isnt a single xiuzhenist to be found. QinYu thought how this could have happened.

QinYu heard the conversation however in his mind he did not agree to this. Speed, one can rely on just this mean to pass through the blue cloud road? Hearing the beasts roar, there is obviously some sort of obstruction. That Yu Liang was able to pass through by means of: first speed and second martial power. Not only that, the distance is tens of thousands of miles if only relying on speed then how is it possible to finish in only half an hour?

QinYus mind considered Man Qians subordinates strengths and understood.

At the present everyone was looking at Hua Yan and questioned why he was hindering dragon elders entrance to the blue cloud road.

Hua Yan laughed Brother Man Qian said that Yu Liang was able to pass through the blue cloud road, however it is only his side of the story. How do we know if hes telling the truth or not?

If Yu Liang is still struggling within the blue cloud road and you allow another person to go in, wouldnt that just be sending people towards their deaths?

Du Zhong and the dragon emissary became alarmed.

They recalled the rules of the blue cloud road that only a single person can pass through at a time and if two people are on the road then they will die.

Well Yu Liangs soul jade has not yet broken, but that does not mean that he successfully passed through the blue cloud road only that he has not yet perished. You said that Li Yiang has succeeded but do we have to believe you? Asked Hua Yan

Man Qian became angry. He was not being deceitful yet Hua Yan did not believe him.
    A group of idiots. Humph. If you do not dare go in then I will go instead.

The enraged Man Qian turned around and walked towards the blue cloud road.

Brother Man Qian do not to go said the dragon emissary as he blocked Man Qian. No matter what he cant let Man Qian take the initiative or else the book would fall into his hands.

Man Qian looked coldly at the dragon emissary Dont you see that they dont even dare go in?

The dragon emissary laughed Brother Hua Yan, you are really muddled. If Man Qian wanted to bring us harm, why would he abandon Yu Liang only to harm the dragon elders?

The way Man Qian spoke clearly looked down upon the dragon elders, however the dragon emissary kept it to himself. The dragons have years of practice in self-discipline, it was only natural that he wont get mad simply due to a word. Regardless he has deduced that Yu Liang has really succeeded.

Apparently speed really was a factor.

The dragon emissary already thought of a method to pass through the blue cloud road.

Lord Emissary you can proceed extended the others.

Afterwards one cannot turn back when they have already set food on the blue cloud road. At the time the dragon elder stepped onto the road the entire person flashed away in an instant. It seems that he will also be relying on speed to succeed.

At this time the person that was listening most intently was Xue Yu Yang who was to be the next one to go through the blue cloud road.

Everyone waited. If in the event that the dragon elder passed through relying on speed then that mean it would be deemed feasible to rely on it.

ROAR

An extremely berserk roar was clearly heard on the plaza which was followed by a dragons moaning sound.

That was the elders Fang Tian was sure of it

I hope that the elder will be able to successfully pass through the blue cloud road thought Fang Tian uncomfortably.

Three dragon elders entered Ni Yang Space and 2 of them have already died. If one more were to die then the top experts of the dragon clan would be all wiped out. But it wasnt just the dragon clan, the loose devils and loose immortals have also lost most of their top experts. However it can be said that Ni Yang Space was a war in which most of the super experts are expected to die.

The time continues to go by. Half an hour and then an hour, but still no response.

Two hours passed and the soul jade was still in good condition, however there was still no news of the dragon elder passing through.

Everyone just waited quietly when suddenly

BANG the soul jade sounded out as it broke into pieces.

Fang Tians complexion turned dark as the final dragon elder has perished.

Xue Yu Yang also looked gloomy as he also wanted to rely on speed to get through the blue cloud road. But looking at the fate of the dragon elder it was obvious that relying on speed would not work.

Its now your turn Xue Yu Yang told Hua Yan

This time Hua Yan did not have much confidence in Xue Yu Yang even though his strength was quite unique and exceptionally powerful.

Yan Shan is dead. Is it now time for Xue Yu Yang to go?

Xue Yu Yang asked Hua Yan for permission to be excused and then went off to set foot on the blue cloud road. At the precipice of the road Xue Yu Yang stopped for a moment and thought to go extremely fast or to go forward cautiously?

Xue Yu Yang stepped foot on the road, but hesitated for a moment. He then transformed into a blur and went forward at an extreme speed.

After just 2 hours have passed the sound of a soul jade breaking into pieces resounded once again.

The sound indicated that all of the cannon fodders except for Yu Liang have perished. Now only the six most powerful remained Man Qian, Hua Yan, Du Zhong, Zong Jue, Fang Tian, and Ao Feng. Only six left to enter the blue cloud road.

As for QinYu even though he was the weakest it was already promised that he would be the last one to go through the blue cloud road.

Of the top six, four were emissaries who are all possess trump cards. However Emperor Ni Yang had said that if the immortal emissary truly want to succeed then he would have to experience a much harsher test. Hua Yan suffered.

QinYu all of the sudden thought of a solution.

According to the original agreement it was now sword immortal Hua Yans turn to step foot on the blue cloud road.

Hua Yan if you succeed in passing through the blue cloud road you must inform us right away. You cant cross the road without notifying us and leave us waiting Man Qian told Hua Yan coldly.

Hua Yan laughed Dont tell me that Im such a despicable person?

In the event that Hua Yan failed to notify everyone and leave them painfully waiting so that he would be able get the treasure would Man Qian not suffer from persecution?

Ao Feng shook his head and spoke It is very difficult for us to trust you so before you try to go through the blue cloud road the six of us must swear that if we succeed we must wait for the others. Six of us will all go through the blue cloud road and only then will the six of us proceed on. If not then let us receive heavens punishment and our souls scatter.

Correct, the six of us must swear to this stated Man Qian.

Zong Jue and Fang tian also looked at Hua Yan.

Hua Yans complexion changed, he was the first to go show he should have the advantage however all five of the others already agreed. Naturally of course, this way it will be fair and impartial.

Immediately the six of them all swore.

QinYu watched this from a distance The six of them swore? They definitely did not mention me. Its clear that they dont consider me as competition at all. QinYus face had a trace of a smile on it as he looked upon the six big players

Immediately Hua Yan took off into the blue cloud road.

Man Qian laughed Immortal emissary storms his way through the blue cloud road but he will have to go through much greater obstructions then the others. Im quite curious if he will make it out alive.

Thats quite hard to say laughed Du Zhong

After some time has passed since Hua Yan went into the road the sound of explosions started to appear in continuous succession with each successive explosion being stronger than the last.

This caused Man Qian and all the others to laugh happily.

After an hour has passed

BOOM

The explosion sounded similar to thunder and scared QinYu a bit.

A frightening earthquake passed through the blue cloud road, this unexpectingly caused the surrounding structures of the blue cloud road to disintegrate however it was only for a moment. Then an immense dragon arrived to encompass the blue cloud road.

What a great explosive force, to put fear even into a golden immortal said Man Qian who appeared to be overwhelmed in shock.

Man Qian guessed that Hua Yan has probably employed and used all of his trump cards.

In barely a moment

Good, I passed Hua Yans news of his success was passed and almost simultaneously Man Qian nodded and said Yu Liang has seen a dejected and depressed Hua Yan arriving in the ninth heaven.

Dejected and depressed? laughed Ao Feng He has used his last resort, his complexion will surely not be good.

Suddenly all five people began to laugh.

QinYu got up from the corner Oh success, I didnt expect Hua Yan to get through

QinYus person suddenly stopped looking at the direction with doubt, surprise, disbelief, and excitement in his eyes. However in almost an instant went back to his usual self.

Fortunately Man Qian and the others did not take note of QinYu and thus naturally did not know of QinYus sudden change in expression.

Quote Originally Posted by xamrd View Post
    Here's my translation of Vol. 11 chapter 50 that I finished last week. Again this was my 1st try at a translation so critique will be great (especially since I didn't have anyone to proofread it).
    You did great... Keep up the good work but u should let rylain know as he is also is translating it..
    PENGUIN!

Good good! Thank you

ty for the translation bat was it really necessary to leave such cliffhanger?

Quote Originally Posted by honaidy View Post
    I am begging you, please post your translations here as well. Apparently, i cant get into the website because i'm in china.

In case you didnt know, there's the 'great firewall of china' and there many websites that are blocked, and im pretty sure wordpress is one of them, which is why i cant access your blog here. Sigh....
    If you want a free one, send me a private message. I can send you one via e-mail or qq.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Wow that's really good. we should coop. I want to read more chapters so I'm translating them mehself, we need to do some R&R, so that we can pump out more chapters!

Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
    If you want a free one, send me a private message. I can send you one via e-mail or qq.
    I put mine on thundertranslations.wordpress.com

Also working on chapter 51, will get it down today. prob do 1 or 2 chapters over the weekend. :} still got 7 more volumes & 20+ chapters to go, so much and not enough time.....=="

The Following Are Strongly Discouraged/Forbidden:

Flaming other users
    Starting the so called wars with other users in the comments section
    No swearing of any kind
    Dont post ads here
    Be nice

So being nice is Strongly Discouraged/Forbidden?

Quote Originally Posted by ali56ha View Post
    You did great... Keep up the good work but u should let rylain know as he is also is translating it..
    This thread exist long before rylain, its meant to be a parallel translation with rylain. Aequitas has done chapter 34, but no one translated chapter 33. With thunderhill started at chapter 49, then this translation group missing chapter 33, 35-48. xamrd, I think you should coordinate with thunderhill. I wish you guys would also translate the missing chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhill View Post
    Wow that's really good. we should coop. I want to read more chapters so I'm translating them mehself, we need to do some R&R, so that we can pump out more chapters!

I put mine on thundertranslations.wordpress.com

Also working on chapter 51, will get it down today. prob do 1 or 2 chapters over the weekend. :} still got 7 more volumes & 20+ chapters to go, so much and not enough time.....=="
    your translations are preaty good! but why are you translating those that already have translators? any of iet's web novels are a win and im sure we would love to see more of them translated!

I'll post it on my own site -> It's really messy here, it's hard for me to leaf through pages upon pages of comments (not that I dislike comments , I just feel that anyone else (readers) would feel the hassle to do that. Soooo, I'm going to post it in a nice and neat place ->thundertranslations (i decided to take some dude advice aye)

Quote Originally Posted by wes174 View Post
    your translations are preaty good! but why are you translating those that already have translators? any of iet's web novels are a win and im sure we would love to see more of them translated!
    Well, since you asked....the main reason is for me to read ahead. I'm an avid fan, and the recent cliff-hangers have been killing me , so why not do it myself. It's no use to rant/complain to the official translators (their work isn't going any faster) plus it takes ages to translate, proofread and publish chapters to all the leechers of the world. (Gotta thank He-Man and Rylain for their work aye!)

Oh I do need a good english proofreader, because it's hard to translate and proofread AND pump out enough chapters to satisfy everyone's greed as well as my own...keke.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    The Following Are Strongly Discouraged/Forbidden:

Flaming other users
    Starting the so called wars with other users in the comments section
    No swearing of any kind
    Dont post ads here
    Be nice

So being nice is Strongly Discouraged/Forbidden?
    Oh ho, someone picked it up XD....I think of thought that fanatics, as we are, is kind of dark...! I better change it before I embarrass myself again. :P