Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderhill View Post
    Oh ho, someone picked it up XD....I think of thought that fanatics, as we are, is kind of dark...! I better change it before I embarrass myself again. :P
    Strongly Discouraged/Forbidden: No swaring of any kind meant you should swear?
    On 2nd thought, Strongly Discouraged/Forbidden: Dont post ads here is also ambiguous.
    Last edited by dexter64; 04-23-15 at 09:08 PM.

chapter 51 done.

could you post the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Linfeng View Post
    could you post the link?
    woah, lazy much?
    here:
    Book 11, Chapter 51

Still looking for a proofreader for me; someone with good english.

woah, lazy much?
    here:
    Book 11, Chapter 51

Still looking for a proofreader for me; someone with good english.
    Well excuse me for my ignorance, I never read anywhere that you were translating. Mainly, because I rarely ever read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Linfeng View Post
    Well excuse me for my ignorance, I never read anywhere that you were translating. Mainly, because I rarely ever read this thread.
    Haha, sorry. no need to get peeved, aye?

I've also done the 52nd chapter.

Might make a start on 53 this weekend if I feel up to it.

As long as you are somewhat gratified to the translators that bring translated fanworks, then I don't mind putting the links here (occasionally... :P)

52: Book 11, Chapter 52

Haha, sorry. no need to get peeved, aye?

I've also done the 52nd chapter.

Might make a start on 53 this weekend if I feel up to it.

As long as you are somewhat gratified to the translators that bring translated fanworks, then I don't mind putting the links here (occasionally... :P)

52: Book 11, Chapter 52
    Well I got over it after going to sleep. Also thank you for translating this series.

Does anyone else see the irony?
    Night breeze released st every few days, sp everybody moved there it was faster than the 1-2 per week off aequitas.
    Now thunder trans are releasing even faster so everyone else had moved there and caused rylain to stop translating as well

Quote Originally Posted by Leehar View Post
    Does anyone else see the irony?
    Night breeze released st every few days, sp everybody moved there it was faster than the 1-2 per week off aequitas.
    Now thunder trans are releasing even faster so everyone else had moved there and caused rylain to stop translating as well
    Haha, I see. Then I must match Aequistas' translation speed to overturn this horrendous cycle of slaving-for-translations-by-translators right now (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻!

It's fine to continue at a fast pace regardless of what happens at anothers blog.

I'm being practical, not harsh so don't bite xD

thunder, translate at whichever pace you feel comfortable with, especially if your trying to get more familiar with the whole translating gig, fast releases will atleast boost your page view which in turn can make you feel relatively happy

as for rylain, thunders translation pace shouldn't be a problem, if anything it should be an opportunity. I know he has mentioned multiple times that he wants to go back and start over from chapter1 so he can use his own "rylain-approved ;P" terminology, which he cannot do while trying to maintain continuity and please leechers with the latest chapters.

even though rylain works alone he could surely make use of the chance to do something he has been delaying, itcould be considered working together despite not collaborating even if the limit of any collaberation between them would be to mention each others latest release in their own new posts, people won't just suddenly drop one of the 2 translators.
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

it seems you dont really get.. rylain reads the novel while he translates meaning he only reads the chapter he translates lol.. anyway.. thats not the important part... Saying that rylain should just go and translate from the beginning is just rude you know? well, who cares.. i just hope rylain dosent stop translating cause the quality in his chapters are a couple of times better then thunders...

Hi everyone,

I think there is some misunderstanding. The reason why I am on strike for the week, is because I am being 'hinted' and told to skip translating chapters. I hope this clears up the false rumour that has been spreading about.

I have nothing against Thunderhill in translating what he wants.

we know rylain, some people think you should change how you do things because they want faster releases despite not making an attempt to do it themselves. you continue as you want to and just ignore those 'hints' (are they really pushy or subtly pushy?)

the fact you are not the only translator just means that if you want to you can go back at anytime, the leechers who are in a rush could either wait or see if thunder also handled the next chapter. It's not exactly a short series so maybe alternating between a recent chapter you read and an old one may work in your favour.

Michael, if you are going to argue a point, at least know what you are talking about. no-one tells a translator how to do their thing unless they actually don't want to see the translations. if people get too rude and pushy there would be nothing stopping thunder or rylain from simply not making their translations public.

all i do is come up with advice or suggestions. i don't tell people what to do. i simply don't want to see a translator quit entirely because of an uncooperative audience.
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

Isnt this the thread for Aequitas translation? Why are we even talking about other translations here..?

Quote Originally Posted by Waraich View Post
    Isnt this the thread for Aequitas translation? Why are we even talking about other translations here..?
    Aequitas has officially stopped translating ST. Ren announced it in a post on his frontpage not long ago

stellar transformation imo is a death trap for all translators

Thumbs up Rylain you are the best : )

Quote Originally Posted by Rylain View Post
    Hi everyone,

I think there is some misunderstanding. The reason why I am on strike for the week, is because I am being 'hinted' and told to skip translating chapters. I hope this clears up the false rumour that has been spreading about.

Well spoken Rylain. Ever since I read your post about not doing collaboration with aequitas, I have been a fan of urs. I am so glad you are not going to quit, and even if no1 else reads your chapters because u release them at a slower rate... I definitely will for as long as you do them.... I will read both, I honestly can't wait.. i love the series so much... but You both have different styles, and sometimes there are details that escape either of u, and what i don't understand in his translations, i may understand in yours, and vice versa... so i really hope you keep going... besides I'm pretty sure NOT everyone that reads your translations is aware of Thunder's translations... I just found out about them by reading this post, and believe me... I almost didn't read it!!! but for the past couple of days I have seen your chapter 52 on "pause"... so i came on here to see if some1 else had translated it or what...

anyways... for as long as you translate you have my unconditional support, and keep doing things at your own pace!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rylain View Post
    Hi everyone,

Honestly, the reason most translators translate a novel is because he/she is reading it (well it is for me). And ohhh, I know, I know what it feels like when the translations don't come out fast enough to much my dreams, but that's just that.

I'd say 'to each his/her own'. I'm translating this story for my own entertainment as well as for all the good people out there. So stop badgering Rylain. I will take the 'baton' from you Rylain (if you don't mind)...haha XD, have fun. I would like to reread this series from the top actually, so if you would, Rylain share the posts aye. I'm your avid follower too.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Finjan View Post
    it seems you dont really get.. rylain reads the novel while he translates meaning he only reads the chapter he translates lol.. anyway.. thats not the important part... Saying that rylain should just go and translate from the beginning is just rude you know? well, who cares.. i just hope rylain dosent stop translating cause the quality in his chapters are a couple of times better then thunders...
    Oh really? Well, I have room to improve then. why can't everyone just chill out. everyone should know that a good story is the combined effort from translators and the readers (of course, translators take the big slice of the pie aye.)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland420 View Post
    Aequitas has officially stopped translating ST. Ren announced it in a post on his frontpage not long ago
    Yeah, so I suppose this thread is back to being about the st continuation from the he-man days, whosoever it may come from.

But again, kudos to ask translators that have brought us more of the novel we all love.