Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

Is anyone taking up this challenge?

Book 11 Chapter 14: Ascended Realm Emissary

Tens of thousands of loose devil troops flew towards the vast and mighty YinYue Palace Mountains, since the loose immortals and loose devils had already stopped fighting, thus the loose devils had no more necessity to keep fighting.

The loose immortal army was being lead by Wu Kong Xue, Dame Lian Yue, Wu Hei, and Fire Devil.

Wu Kong Xue, now that we have already stopped fighting with the loose immortal army, the time of the Devil Realm emissarys descent to the Mortal Realm is nearing, are we just going to protect the Heaven-Sundering Diagram like this until the emissarys arrival? Dame Lian Yue says via holy sense.

Wu Kong Xue is startled.

A Devil Realm emissary descending to the Mortal Realm, when are they coming, why did I not know? Wu Kong Xue apparently seems very interested in the descent of the Devil Realm emissary. (TL: Not sure how to translate乌空血似乎对魔界使者下凡很.)

Dame Lian Yue says via holy sense, Naturally, between the people of the Devil Realm and our Mortal Realm there is a special way to communicate, and in regards to the time of arrival, even I am not sure. I only know a little... the approximate distance for the Devil Realm emissarys descent to the mortal Realm.

Wu Kong Xue nodded.

Dame Lian Yue, you must know of how Devil Realm people descend to the Mortal Realm, according to what I know, to pass through the barrier between two realms is extremely difficult. Wu Kong Xue retorts inquisitively.

Dame Lian Yue contemplates for a moment.

Wu Kong Xue, I also know that going from one realm to another the difficulty level is absolutely high. However, the Devil Realm Devil Sovereign has guaranteed me that a Devil Realm emissary will be descending to the Mortal Realm, since the Sovereign said so, of course I would not be doubtful. However, the descent is of a very high difficulty level, thus the emissary as of now has yet to arrive in the Mortal Realm. Dame Lian Yue guesses.

According to what Dame Lian Yue thinks, if descending to the Mortal Realm was easy, the Devil Realm Devil Sovereign would have sent people much earlier based on how highly the Devil Realm Devil Sovereign seems to value Ni Yang Immortal Emperors treasure.

In the previous days, the Devil Realm has ordered me to protect the Heaven-Sundering Diagram. The emissarys day of arrival is not far. Dame Lian Yue sighs.

In regards to those who stand at the peak of the Mortal Realm, facing an emissary from the Ascended Realm, in fact is one unbearably difficult task.

Lets not bother with the emissarys descent right now, right now what we must do is rebuild the YinYue Mountains. This is not only for the YinYue Palace, it is for all the various loose devil residents. Wu Kong Xue said as his brow wrinkled up.

Overall they should not leave the loose devils to live in the wild, but now YinYue Mountains are still undergoing construction.

Are the YinYue Mountains still a suitable place for the school? Lian Yue is extremely frustrated. (TL: Wasnt sure how to translate山门 (gate?) so I have it as school)

To be burned by heavenly flames into the current state, the rocks have been completely scorched and all the soil is no more. In this state, is it still possible plant trees, grow plants, or even build a school? For millions of years the sect has been here, but to be trashed like this. Who isnt angry?

Heavenly Flame Evil King!!! Lian Yue couldnt help but grit her teeth as she thought of the culprit.

>>>>>>

In the wake of flying forward, the loose devil army finally arrived at the YinYue Mountains.

Dame. Something really bad has happened. While examining the situation of the environment one of the YinYue Palace loose devils was shocked and promptly came to report to Dame Lian Yue. Dame, YinYue Mountains surviving loose devils and the surviving disciple are all dead, all of them are dead.

Dame Lian Yues Devil Sense had already found this out. Her entire body began to shudder.

The tops of the newly constructed buildings of YinYue Mountains were completely splashed with blood, there were corpses splattered everywhere.

Originally, Qin Yu used his Heavenly Flame to scorch the entirety of the YinYue Mountains, but there were still quite a few loose devils still alive. At the time after Wu Kong Xue brought powerful helpers back, YinYue Mountains still had hundreds of surviving loose devils and hundreds of surviving disciples.

These loose devils and disciples resided here to rebuild the school, who would have thought that when returning today they would find out all of those people had died.

The last group of students has died. Dame Lian Yues heart trembles as if it were burst.

Wu Kong Xue had a gloomy complexion. With his Devil Sense he carefully surveyed the area and then said, Dame Lian Yue, few people were involved in launching the attack, I would guess that there were only two to three attackers. Only, the strength these three people was too powerful, strong enough for him to kill everyone, even these hundreds of loose devils and hundreds of disciples did not have the time to send out a cry for help.

On the way here, no one received a cry for help.

Of course. This group of loose devils and disciples, during the slaughter never even had the chance to call for help.

Who, who was it, to even kill all of my YinYue Palaces last group of disciples. Dame Lian Yues entire body emanates a terrifying killing intent, now other than the loose devils at YinYue Palace it can be estimated that the remainder of disciples were the few disciples that resided in the outer area.

Wu Kong Xue also frowns.

Fire Devil suddenly says, Brother Wu, about the Heaven-Sundering Diagram, did you place it within one of these ordinary loose devils bodies?

Immediately many of the loose devils strongest warriors looked towards Wu Kong Xue.

If Wu Kong Xue really left the Heaven-Sundering Diagram on one of these now dead loose devils then it was very likely that the Heaven-Sundering Diagram had already been snatched away.

No, of course not. Wu Kong Xue says with a cold laugh. One only learns from ones mistakes (吃一堑长一智), I have already stored the Heaven-Sundering Diagram in a very safe place, no matter who it is, even if they rack their brains to think of this place, they will not think of this place. Wu Kong Xue appears very confident.

The loose devils strongest warriors let out a long sigh of relief.

Compared to the last disciples of YinYue Palace, the Heaven-Sundering Diagram is the most important.

Dead disciples are dead disciples, as long as the YinYue Palace elders are still around then they can once again accept new disciples. Only for these new disciples it would take a really long period of time to train them.

>>>>>>

How unlucky, I still thought Wu Kong Xue would have left the Heaven-Sundering Diagram on one of those loose devil disciples, who would have thought that massacring all of them would not yield the Heaven-Sundering Diagram. Wu Shan of the three great divine beasts of the Wilderness groans. (TL: Not sure how to translate洪荒三大巨妖之一)

Slaughtering the remaining survivors of the YinYue Palace was Wu Shans idea.

This was a rare occurrence of Wu Shan trying to use his brain, he thought, maybe that Wu Kong Xue would once again leave the Heaven-Sundering Diagram on one of the ordinary loose devils or the disciples.

Wu Shan brought the idea up to Yu Liang, Yu Liang surprisingly agreed. Yu Liang actually didnt have much expectations, merely he had a small hope for success and nothing could go wrong even if they tried. Therefore Yu Liang sent his subordinates the three great divine beasts to commit the act, but Yu Liang himself did not do any of the killing.

Wu Shan, dont mention it, if it were easy to obtain the Heaven-Sundering Diagram then I would be very surprised. Yu Liang lets out a quick laugh. Nevertheless, we must prepare to act in accordance with the original plan.

QingXu Mountains upper level unexpectedly had countless plants and trees growing there.

Half a month earlier, QingXu Mountain was completely bare, but now at QingXu Mountain there was little difference with its former state, it is still that beautiful, even the QingXu Temples Heavenly Palace was once more at the summit of the QingXu Mountain. (TL: I think I screwed up somewhere.)

In fact this was due to Reverend Ming Liang mobilizing tens of thousands of loose immortals to utilize their magical powers (神通) to directly transplant large lumps of soil onto the top of QingXu Mountain. Such a surplus of dirt that even large trees could be directly planted on top of QingXu Mountain. (TL: Questionably translated)

With the help of tens of thousands of loose immortals, barely one day has passed, QingXu Mountain has been restored to its former state.

Heavenly Palace ninth floor.

Reverend Ming Liang was standing in the center of the ninth floors central formation.

Ming Liang, as of now both the Devil Sovereign and the Demon Sovereign are preparing for their subordinates descent to the Mortal Realm, even Sovereign Yu is inviting powerful allies to prepare to open the barriers between the Ascended Realm and the Mortal Realm, but the difficulty level of opening the barrier is extremely high, furthermore crossing the barrier is also exceedingly difficult, those coming to the Mortal Realm are people of exceptional skill and power. Alas, speaking more of this with you now will be worthless.

Martial elder, I wonder what instructions you have today since you have contacted the Mortal Realm? Reverend Ming Liang asks. (TL: Martial Elder definitely not right. Its something Ancestor.)

The person conversing with Reverend Ming Liang is his martial elder. QingXu Temples power cannot compare to that of the Immortal Realm, merely an ant and nothing more. However, due to QingXu Temples acquisition of a Heaven-Sundering Diagram, their standing in the eyes of the elders in the Immortal Realm has risen.

This martial elder was specially arranged to communicate with Reverend Ming Liang.

In the eyes of the Sovereign Yu, Reverend Ming Lings elders are not as valued as Reverend Ming Liang himself.

This time I am contacting you because I need to tell you that approximately within a month, an Immortal Realm emissary will descend to the Mortal Realm and the location of arrival should be QingXu Temple, when the time comes your temple must make welcoming arrangements. Reverend Ming Liangs martial elder entrusts him with this task.

Rest assured martial elder, when have I ever let you down. Reverend Ming Liang chuckles.

Its only welcoming the people coming from the Immortal Realm, a trivial matter.

Reverend Ming Liangs martial elder laughs saying, Yes, since countless before you are the most outstanding disciple of QingXu Temple, and it is because of you that the countless elders of the temple have been able to bring about massive changes in the Immortal Realm. Ming Liang let me tell you, Sovereign Yu's standing in the Immortal Realm is very high, if you closely follow him, you absolutely cant go wrong.

Your student understands. Reverend Ming Liang nods.

Elder, by any chance do you know how powerful the Immortal Realm emissary is? Reverend Ming Liang inquires.

This elder thinks for a moment and says, Ming Liang, I have no way of knowing how powerful the emissary is. This is because the strength needed to break through the barrier between two realms to temporarily create a line of communication is already extremely difficult, to create a channel to pass through the barrier, the channel must be even more stable, only then can someone of high skill pass through the barrier.

Ming Liang, it seems to me that, to break the barrier between two realms is an incredibly difficult task, but Sovereign Yu who is extremely powerful is there, their powers are not something that someone of my capabilities could ever imagine. Their breaking through the barrier between two realms should be possible, but I think that the channel that they can form still will not be too stable, thus, it will not be possible for experts on the Mystic Immortal level to pass through. Martial elder says this with uncertainty.

Reverend Ming Liang nods.

He understands that for a powerful practitioner to cross the barrier between two realms, there needs to be a stable channel. But to form an even more stable channel would be even more difficult.

For even a powerful practitioner who wants to cross an unstable channel, that unstable channel would not be able to endure, thus it would collapse! That powerful practitioner would sink into the spatial crevice between the two realms and would be torn to shreds by the energy within that spatial crevice.

End of Book 11 Chapter 14

Last edited by Aequitas; 02-17-15 at 01:24 AM.

Thank you and much appreciated Aequitas for sharing your entertainment with us.
    Believe me your translation is really gr8 so don't get dishearten and please keep sharing it with us.
    Atleast i am here to read and enjoy your translations.
    Last edited by tahir; 01-15-15 at 04:21 AM.

Aequitas - welcome, and thanks for 6 hours of your life! Appreciate the efforts.

thanks for the 6 hours i enjoyed devouring it with my eyes

Oh wow, it's alive. 6 hours for a first try sounds pretty good, bet it took ren a while to get to his 3 hours

Member Zirevla Raivlereliz Tepthitiel's Avatar

Thanks for the update Aequitas!! The six hour long translation you made has quenched my month long thirst for chapters!!!
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Death Encroaches,
    Life Approaches,
    The Two Meet,
    In The Middle Of It All,
    All That Exist,
    All That Don't,
    Birthing To A Cycle,
    The Cycle Of Death And Birth,
    Serpent Devouring It's Tail,
    Ouroboros.

Alright, finished the third part, for those that read parts 1 and 2 and want to keep going after reading my abomination of a translation, go back and enjoy part 3.

thanks Aequitas

Member Zirevla Raivlereliz Tepthitiel's Avatar

Wooooo!! Nice!
    Thanks a lot Aequitas!!
    Death Encroaches,
    Life Approaches,
    The Two Meet,
    In The Middle Of It All,
    All That Exist,
    All That Don't,
    Birthing To A Cycle,
    The Cycle Of Death And Birth,
    Serpent Devouring It's Tail,
    Ouroboros.

Thank you so much Aequitas

Thanks a bunch aequitas... We really hope you can keep translating...

can anybody give me a link to chinese versionb

Quote Originally Posted by iknow View Post
    can anybody give me a link to chinese versionb
    Chinese text: http://www.n6xs.com/read.asp?id=23266
    OR: http://www.kuaiyan.com.cn/book/0/15/ (with separate books)

Book 11 Chapter 15: Fang Tian and Zong Jue

No matter how chaotic the outside world is, the Qing Yu Immortal Mansion remains awfully quiet.

Filled with spiritual aura, Qin Yu sits cross-legged on a bed quietly meditating.

So suddenly?

Qin Yu blinks as he opens his eyes, during that blink he saw a swirling bright halo. (TL: Not sure if halos are circulating him or if they were only existing in his blink.)

Five months, the 9-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation will come after five months. When the time comes I simply dont know just how powerful this 9-in-9 Heavenly Tribulations force will be. Qin Yus eyes cant help but emit traces of excitement, according to legend the 9-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation is the most difficult to survive and it will be coming after five months.

In these days of quiet cultivation, Qin Yu made big improvements.

Originally his soul had achieved the late stage peak of the Dujie stage, now he has reached the Dacheng stage. Additionally, he even sensed the coming of his 9-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation.

While slowly walking to the house, he stared at the distant boundless sky of the Immortal Mansion.

Right now in Teng Long Continent it must be the season of wind and rain, its about time I went out. What are the people of the Chaotic Astral Ocean doing right now? Qin Yu briefly ponders as he turns and walks towards his brothers residence.

>>>>>>

Chaotic Astral Ocean Devil Peng Island

JinYu Hall was hosting a banquet, even the weakest members of these guests today were 10th tribulation loose practitioners, there was a total of fifty guests in Jin Yu Hall, simply by seeing that the weakest of these experts were 10th tribulation practitioners, one could see the astonishing strength of the Chaotic Astral Ocean.

To these experts, even if the loose devils and loose immortals combined forces, those combined forces would not be a match for the Chaotic Astral Ocean.

Chaotic Astral Oceans number one expert is an invincible existence? Zong Jue was sitting at the end of JinYu Hall with a faint smile on his face.

Ladies and Gentlemen. A while ago on Teng Long Continent armies from the loose immortals and loose devils fought and killed each other, the reason for this is the Heaven-Sundering Diagrams. Surprisingly this was worth them engaging in bloody combat, this Heaven-Sundering Diagram is quite the treasure, even I, the island master, have interest in the Heaven-Sundering diagram. I believe we should also participate in trying to get the Heaven-Sundering Diagrams.

Zong Jue did not want too many people to know of matters relating to Ni Yang, after all, that type of information could collectively plunge their Chaotic Astral Ocean into chaos.

Fu Yun Zi, Shi Hua, what do you two island masters think? Zong Jue did not need to ask anyone else other than the other two island masters of the Chaotic Astral Ocean.

Fu Yun Zi, 12th tribulation loose immortal, master of the Flowing Cloud Island which is one of the three main islands.

Shi Hua, the elder of the two brothers who are Black Wind Islands masters. 11th tribulation divine beast, Shi Huas name was quite plain because he is a divine beast Fossil Beast. One cannot say this name is the most plain. As for the fossil beasts strength, that fact that the two brothers could become masters of one of the three main islands is a testament to their strength.

If Brother Zong is asking, how could I not agree? Fu Yun Zi says with his typical smile. Besides, in this Chaotic Astral Ocean, it has been a long time since I have genuinely been able to fight. I bet those Teng Long Continent schools think they are so strong, we should go let them understand just how much stronger we are than them.

The inhabitants of the Chaotic Astral Ocean have always thought of themselves as far superior to others in terms of power.

While there are some who are overconfident. It is also the reality that Chaotic Astral Ocean is overall superior.

Chaotic Astral Ocean and its boundless waters hold countless dangers and countless treasures and has also given birth to each and every one of its first-rate experts.

Brother Shi Hua, what do you say? Fu Yun Zi looks at Shi Hua.

Shi Huas appearance is tanned and straightforward, with a laugh he say, Here in the Chaotic Astral Ocean, its been forever since I last genuinely fought. My hands have begun to itch, so lets go take a stroll through Teng Long Continent.

Zong Jue nods.

Even Devil Peng Islands second master Hu Yi with a smile loudly says, I typically dont fight if I dont want to, but when I do want to fight then for sure I will make sure everyone is shocked by my power. That Heaven-Sundering Diagram is comprised of 3 parts, one part is in the hands of the Dragon clan. To acquire their part will be exceptionally difficult.

The fifty people in the large hall all nod, the Dragon clans head, thats an unrivaled expert that is on par with Zong Jue. (TL: I believe that in the original text there is a typo. It says五使 wu shi but I actually think it is 五十 wu shi)

For the other two parts the difficulty to obtain them is much lower, one is held by the loose devils and the other is held by the loose immortals. Hu Yi says this, causing some of the loose devils that are present to start talking.

Teng Long Continents loose devils and loose immortals? Haha, couldnt we just waltz in and take their two parts of the Heaven-Sundering Diagram? Suo Li, who is a 12th tribulation loose devil is the leader of the 8th ranked power of the Chaotic Astral Ocean, says as he laughs out loud.

Suo Li, you think it would be that easy to take? If the loose devils and loose immortals for some reason did not know of the treasures values, I think they would definitely not place these treasures in the hands of their respective experts, that would just be too simple. A female loose devil seductress (女妖媚子) says while laughing. (TL: Not sure if she is a loose devil or just a seductress)

Hu Yi agreed, What Little Sister Zhi Qiao said makes a lot of sense, even if we massacre the loose devils, even if we kill Wu Kong Xue, I would guess that even then it would be very hard to find the Heaven-Sundering Diagram. If we were to go deal with the loose immortals, the chance for success would be higher, I would believe that their Heaven-Sundering Diagram would be held within their Ten Development Illusory Formation.

Ten Development Illusory Formation, the once place for the loose immortals that there would be absolutely no chance of something going wrong, its only natural for the Heaven-Sundering Diagram to be placed within the Ten Development Illusory Formation.

What second sister said makes sense, our first war must succeed, to go to QingXu Mountains Heavenly Palace there is the Ten Development Illusory Formation, if we want to break it open that would be quite difficult. This 12th tribulation loose demon is called Yi Zang in the entire Chaotic Astral Ocean he is another top ranked individual.
    Zong Jues face turns cold.

Oh? You think that even I cant destroy that Ten Development Illusory Formation? Zong Jue retorts inquisitively.

Yi Zangs heart turns cold, he quickly says, Of course not, Brother Zong who would ever doubt your power. A moment ago I made a silly mistake, only now have I managed to think clear-headedly. To people of my level, this Ten Development Illusory Formation is quite formidable, but in front of Brother Zong it naturally does not amount to much.

Zong Jue faintly nods his head.

Chaotic Astral Ocean has five 12th tribulation loose practitioners: Hu Yi, Fu Yun Zi, Suo Li, Zhi Qiao, and Yi Zang.

Of course, other than Zong Jue, the strongest five are not totally comprised these five 12th tribulation loose practitioners, for example 11th tribulation Divine Beast Shi Hua, in regards to fighting power. Other than Hu Yi who can barely win over Shi Hua, the other four are not even close to being able to defeat Shi Hua.

Indeed there are very many high caliber generals that serve under Zong Jue.

Well? Zong Jue, who is sitting at the end of the large hall, wrinkles his brow.

Suddenly Zong Jue says aloud, Ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy the meals and eat as much as you like. I have some important matters to deal with that will require me to temporarily take my leave. After finishing saying this, Zong Jue vanishes as if he was never there.

Hu Yi, Lian Xiao, Fu Yun Zi and the other experts all began to wonder, what in the world could possibly be worthy of Zong Jue so rapidly departing? (TL: Left out 下芳的 because I cant translate it to fit the second word means fragrant I think this word might have been a typo from the source)

>>>>>>

The raging waves crashing against the dark reef had polished it, making its surface incomparably smooth. Right now, there were two people standing atop this giant reef, which measured nearly 100 meters in length.

A noble aura emanates from a faintly smiling, golden robed man.

The other man is wearing a deep blue robe embroidered with a gold color. A faint hint of lone-wolf could be seen in his face. (TL: Last line is questionably translated)

These two individuals are the two unrivaled experts who stand at the pinnacle of the Mortal Realm.

12th tribulation loose practitioners are already extremely powerful, but these two individuals are not only 12th tribulation loose practitioners, they are also Divine Beasts, and amongst Divine beasts they are of the most noble and rare?! Superior Divine Beasts! Even in the Ascended Realm, the amount of superior Divine Beasts was pitiful, not to mention the Mortal Realm.

Why would these two unrivaled experts be standing here having a meeting?

Fang Tian. Such a rare opportunity, you actually personally came to find me, exactly why have you come? Zong Jue inquired.

A moment ago at the banquet, Zong Jue received a transmission from Fang Tian, the Dragon Clans head, and so, Zong Jue immediately left the banquet specifically to come and have a chat with Fang Tian.

Fang Tian looks at Zong Jue with a smile and says, Zong Jue, would it not be okay if I say it is because I want to reminisce with an old friend?

Zong Jue also laughs and says, Of course you can say that, but knowing your personality, I am a bit doubtful.

You really understand me. Fang Tian gently laughs. My meeting with you today is in regards to a really important matter. I have received news that you have called up a large group of the most powerful Chaotic Astral Ocean loose practitioners and those powerful experts have all gathered at Devil Peng Island. What is the motive for this?

Zong Jues complexion turns cold, Yes, could it be you want to obstruct my convention of expert practitioners?

No, no. Fang Tian says. Of course not, I only wish to ask you if your current convention of experts is due to your knowledge of the Heaven-Sundering Diagrams secret.

What if I know, what if I dont know? Zong Jue looks at Fang Tian.

Fang Tian stares blankly then suddenly bursts out in laughter. Oh Zong Jue, oh Zong Jue, youre still as proud and aloof as you were in the past. Looking at your aura from a moment ago, you must have seen that I have made great improvements to my temperament. Now that I look at your temper, there is no change from before, its still just as proud and aloof.

How can one change what is built into their very body, just like you a five-clawed golden dragon, always a noble looking figure. Zong Jue curls his lip.

Alright, lets not talk about that anymore. I really want to know, do you already know of the Heaven-Sundering Diagrams secret? Fang Tian earnestly asks.

Seeing how serious Fang Tian looked, Zong Jue smiles, nods, and then says, Yes, I do know the Heaven-Sundering Diagrams secret, its something that involves the Ni Yang Realm.

Fang Tian lets out a bitter smile after hearing the three words Ni Yang Realm. He says, Those loose devils and loose immortals know of this secret, however I didnt care because I have never thought them worthy of my attention. I only hoped that you did not know this secret because I know that once you know of anything involving the Ni Yang Realms secret, knowing your personality you would definitely participate. Fighting with you that would really give me a headache.

In the entire Mortal Realm, there is only one person that could rival Fang Tian. That person is Zong Jue.

Zong Jue is extremely difficult to deal with, and Fang Tian understood this quite clearly. Zong Jues speed is something that Fang Tian could never keep up with, in terms of defense, Fang Tian is slightly stronger. In theory the two of them are equally matched, but Zong Jue is just way too quick, if the two were to fight to the death, Zong Jue would be counting on his superior speed to fight, Fang Tian would be put at an incredible disadvantage.

Fighting with me would be a headache for you, but for me, fighting with you would really excite me. Zong Jue says while smiling.

Fang Tian sighs and says. Alright, since you have decided to participate, let me tell you a secret.

Oh? Zong Jues eyes lit up.

For this to be a secret coming from Fang Tian, this secret must not be like any ordinary secret.

The main people searching for Ni Yang Realm may not be us, were possibly only being used and nothing more. That is because no matter if it is the Demon Realm, Immortal Realm, or the Devil Realm, they will all be sending emissaries to descend to the Mortal Realm. Fang Tian gently says.

Emissaries from the Ascended Realm descending to the Mortal Realm? Zong Jue frowns.

Fang Tian continues, Yes, the secret I will tell you is the level of power these Ascended Realm emissaries will have.

The matter of the Ascended Realm emissaries descending to the Mortal Realm from a moment ago was not the actual secret Fang Tian wanted to speak of. In Fang Tians eyes, thats not really a secret. The strength of the Ascended Realm emissaries, now that is a real secret, and its a big secret.

You also know that? Zong Jue is startled.

Fang Tian laughs and says, Zong Jue, you probably dont know this. Even if the emissary sent by the Dragon Clan is more powerful than me, they must still be respectful to me.

Why is that so? Zong Jue inquires.

Fang Tian stares at Zong Jue for a moment, he sees that Zong Jue is quite startled. Fang Tian continues and says, I really dont know how you are a Superior Divine Beast, you dont have a contact in the Ascended Realm so of course you dont know of the situation in the Ascended Realm. In the Demon Realm, there is only a pitiful amount of Superior Divine Beasts, each and everyone one of the Superior Divine Beasts is extremely well respected. So even if the Demon Realm Dragon Clan emissary is more powerful than myself, since I am a five-clawed golden dragon, he has to be respectful to me.

Zong Jues heart clearly understood.

Superior Divine Beasts really are scarce. In the Demon Realm Dragon Clan, the status of any Superior Divine Beast is extremely high.

I am also the reason why I know the Ascended Realm emissaries power levels. Fang Tian confidently says. (TL: For clarity, when he says he is the reason why he knows, he is most likely referring to his high status)

As a Superior Divine Beast five-clawed golden dragon, once ascended to the Demon Realm, his position in the Dragon Clan would be extremely high. Even those Demon Realm experts that communicate with Fang Tian must answer his every question because those people also know that Fang Tians future status will most definitely be quite high.

What will be the Ascended Realm emissaries power levels? Zong Jue pushes his inquiry.

Fang Tian smiles and says, Before tell you that, I must let you understand some logic. In order to send an emissary to the Mortal Realm, the first step is to break open the barrier between two realms and create a temporary channel. The ones who will do this will be 8th stage Mystic Immortals and 9th stage Mystic Immortals, even then it will be extremely difficult. But, the Demon Realm, Immortal Realm, and the Devil Realm each have their experts devising a way to break through the barrier between two realms, but it seems that the channel they can create wont be all too stable. (TL: You can probably replace channel with portal)

The channel wont be that stable? Zong Jue wrinkles his brow. So what youre telling me is that this channel will not be able to withstand extremely powerful experts coming through?

This is just like a bridge, a small bridge can only withstand so much weight, if the weight is above the bridges capacity, the bridge will collapse. (TL: They arent simply talking about weight, theyre talking about the weight of cars on top of a bridge But I removed it because it really doesnt matter that theyre talking about cars)

The same logic applies here. A not too stable channel can only support a certain level of experts. If the expert is too powerful, the channel will collapse.

According to what the Ascended Realm expert estimated, the experts descending to the Mortal Realm will be on the level of 1st or 2nd stage Demon King, Devil King, and Golden Immortal. Its just that on these experts will be terrifying immortal weapons that wont be too different, just different users. Furthermore, these experts descending to the Mortal Realm will be of the utmost elite. Fang Tian says with seriousness.

Even Zong Jues heart felt a portion of the pressure.

Even though these experts will not be that much more powerful, they were still sent here as emissaries due to the status of the channel. These experts might not be that powerful, but their immortal weapons will be of the highest grade and spirit pills will be the best of the best, and they will have a lot of these treasures. Their cultivation methods will also be the most powerful methods, worthy of being classified as the highest grade elites.

Dont worry, they arent coming till later, even more so they have yet to descend to the Mortal Realm. Who actually knows how powerful those Ascended Realm emissaries will be. Oh right, I must ask you, what is the objective of your first attack? Fang Tian inquires.

The target of our first attack? Zong Jue laughs. Qing Xu Mountains Heavenly Palace!

Fang Tians eyes light up, a faint smile can be seen on his face.

End of Book 11 Chapter 15
    Last edited by Aequitas; 02-17-15 at 01:26 AM.

Thank you for continuing this.

Thanks for the chapter and please don't disappear please

Thanks a lot aequitas

Emperor Yu(if it`s the guy who was called Sovereign Yu) is
    Immortal Emperor 8 I think(he has 36 Immortal Emperor subordinates,definitely an Immortal Emperor)

Aequitas you are a savior! Thanks really a lot for sharing your translations!