Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformation [星辰变 ] Continuation (Aequitas' Translation)

I just had a random stupid thought. If Qin Yu fails the tribulation and his body gets destroyed, will he sing "I ain't go no body"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonahora View Post
    How do you know?
    because the oldest known (despite authenticity)would be Methuselah who lived for 969 years and then died, his life recorded in a diary/journal. the more verified lists the oldest living people recorded to have not even surpassed 130 years. 130 years is less than the age caps for Qin Yu's world for those who practice the arts. plus with the majority of the world being recorded and validated on birth and death, we would know of such long lived individuals. if we ever truly had people who were immortal and ascended our world would run a lot differently than it does :P we wouldn't be as obsessed over material gains and technological revolution to medically induce immortality lots of people would be practicing for it instead.

i've roughly read the story to the end, o i have a good idea of what the Meteoric Tear is now, but i can assuredly say that currently in the story Qin Yu has no idea what it is and thus is being careful in its usage as he doesn't know for how long it will work
    Ships:CD Linley x Delia, AMO Yi Ping x Yixian, HalkO Midori x Asuna

My Fic

Quote Originally Posted by fire88 View Post
    Thanks for the link

How about this? What is the theme song of loose immortals/devils/demons?

Quote Originally Posted by fire88 View Post
    Oh nice! Chapter 29!

Hey guys, I see that many of you are posting Nightbreeze's stuff. I've tried reaching out to him on multiple occasions to ask him to help collaborate with me... He's rejected me on all these occasions. It seems that he's been really trying his hardest to churn out as many chapter as possible. It looks like he's on the road to trying to poach Stellar Transformations from my group >_> zzzzzz
    Back to being a leecher.

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    Hey guys, I see that many of you are posting Nightbreeze's stuff. I've tried reaching out to him on multiple occasions to ask him to help collaborate with me... He's rejected me on all these occasions. It seems that he's been really trying his hardest to churn out as many chapter as possible. It looks like he's on the road to trying to poach Stellar Transformations from my group >_> zzzzzz
    I prefer your groups translations anyway. I don't like how he is italicizing things, the actions as he is describing is making it hard to envision the details and I especially don't like how he released a partial chapter just to get out ahead of everybody. I hate piecemeal chapter updates!!

Apparently its not him I think.. It seems like other who read it post on here.. He just wants to translate to better his language skills.. He said he would join when he think he is read... :|?
    PENGUIN!

Oh, I see Aequitas. Sorry, I didn't realize!

From what i understand he plans to finish volume 11 and then go back and retranslate from chapter 1 xD

Let's be fair here, Nightbreeze continued the ST translations from where Heman left off. If his intent was malicious, he would have chosen a later entry point. Aequitas, aren't you also overprotective of something you don't own in the first place by using the term "poach"? Please be kind to all translators, especially not for profit ones.

I've been reading both ST continuation translations and there are excerpts where Nightbreeze's version is closer to the original text. Interpret this however you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootbeer View Post
    Let's be fair here, Nightbreeze continued the ST translations from where Heman left off. If his intent was malicious, he would have chosen a later entry point. Aequitas, aren't you also overprotective of something you don't own in the first place by using the term "poach"? Please be kind to all translators, especially not for profit ones.

I've been reading both ST continuation translations and there are excerpts where Nightbreeze's version is closer to the original text. Interpret this however you like.
    it would be like someone translating coiling dragon and trying to get more chapters then Ren (hahaha, not possible), and i dont think Ren would like that and might drop it giving full translation to the person trying to upstage him,

also if you find issues with his translations tell post here and let him recheck it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootbeer View Post

Even if he doesn't have malicious intention, don't you think it is quite rude? I know readers only spend a few minutes reading a chapter, not knowing how many hours was spend translating it so it is hard to understand. But it is hard not being "overprotective" as you call it. Also we know that many people (i'm not saying you) are ready to jump ship at any time if they think they can get a faster translation instead of sticking with the guys who have been at it longer. Sad but true.

I'm only starting to read MT Ark now because the official group declare it abandoned but many already went to the MT site a while ago because they are 5 volumes ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by saima123 View Post
    Even if he doesn't have malicious intention, don't you think it is quite rude? I know readers only spend a few minutes reading a chapter, not knowing how many hours was spend translating it so it is hard to understand. But it is hard not being "overprotective" as you call it. Also we know that many people (i'm not saying you) are ready to jump ship at any time if they think they can get a faster translation instead of sticking with the guys who have been at it longer. Sad but true.

I'm only starting to read MT Ark now because the official group declare it abandoned but many already went to the MT site a while ago because they are 5 volumes ahead.
    waait WHAT? I THOUGHT ARK WAS DEAD?? last i check was 5months ago...........so what this mt ark?

LOL see here. I like his translations better than Japtem's
    Last edited by criticalmind; 03-05-15 at 01:37 AM.

Be respectful to each other - RWX.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 03-05-15 at 02:53 AM.
    Read more of my translations at PegasusFarts.

besides the fifth complex root of the zeta function

Angry wew

Quote Originally Posted by James Shi View Post
    I really don't care as this is a side project and I'm only trying to help "YOU" guys get more ST. My only complaint is that this is a waste of all of our times. A chapter takes 5 hours to complete, that's 5 hours wasted.

And you don't get to have shit to say about "for profit" when you yourself is but a leecher.

I went and check out ch 28 of his version.... it appears to me that some of his word choices were rather incorrect... and his translation style is very literal like he-man's. That is a bit easier than what I'm doing but the english would sound real shitty.
    Woah
    Why are you dissing rylains work?
    You mad that he is doing something without collaborating with you?
    Lel you must be joking
    He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants wherever he wants
    Well you are free to diss him as well so....
    Have fun bruh
    BTW his language is very good (just my 2cents defending him)
    Quote Originally Posted by someone who is lost
    People get lost in thought because it is unfamiliar territory

Be respectful to others - RWX
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 03-05-15 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderim View Post
    waait WHAT? I THOUGHT ARK WAS DEAD?? last i check was 5months ago...........so what this mt ark?
    oi ark is not dead we have an awesome translator working on it, it's machine translated, but it's pretty good translation

http://arkmachinetranslations.com/ar...e-of-contents/

Be respectful to each other - RWX.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 03-05-15 at 02:52 AM.
    Read more of my translations at PegasusFarts.