Thread: please help me with something to read

Default please help me with something to read

I am into wuxia serials(oline light novels) from chinese sites. I gt them. I observed that I like more those with:

-the hero starts very young as a „waste”;
    -he is a bright guy and he works hard;
    -he is into all very beautiful smart girls and he honestly tries to make them his women (yes, a HAREM ending);(very very important)
    -he becomes stronger and stronger in a fatasy wuxia world until he becomes number one.

Ex:Sword of the spirit
    剑灵
    Last edited by ernabc; 12-13-14 at 02:15 AM.

Go to Creative Minds --> Wuxia Translations

Try reading "A Step Into the Past" - something stylistically different if you are used to only reading Jin Yong or Gu Long.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...)#.VItThzHF-pI

As I already mentioned I am in huge serials. I observed that there are a lot pretty good but only a few are into harem ending. Believe me or not these parts(conquering girls bodies) are making huge serials very fun to read.

Quote Originally Posted by ernabc View Post
    As I already mentioned I am in huge serials. I observed that there are a lot pretty good but only a few are into harem ending. Believe me or not these parts(conquering girls bodies) are making huge serials very fun to read.
    Errrrr... I don't know how to respond to that, but Xiang Shialong the title character ends up with something like 4 wives and 1/2 dozen concubines. Also has giant bed scene in the middle where it was like him against 18 women.

I will try your idea. I saw the drama and I liked it. Anything else?

Duke of Mount Deer for harem/multiple wives, but the protagonist is a schemer rather than a martial artist. Full translation available on this forum.

Let me be Much more explicit : I am not a noob in this domain. CFT , I read almost all classic books. What I need now are online series with millions words ,ideal + 10 000 pages (yes, 4 zeroes). Each online chapter has around 3k words, 5-6 full normal pages. I eat Tomatoes is one of those online writers. I dont want something classic , I want something new, fun,stupid fantasy with funny martial arts comprehension , with a sper guy and a lot of super beautiful glmorous women . In my exemple ,in current chapters, MC is trying to do a lesbian girl. This girl thinks she is in love with Bing-er ,one of MCs girls.Chapter 650, the sixth girl.
    Last edited by ernabc; 12-15-14 at 02:22 PM.

Let me be Much more explicit : I am not a noob in this domain. CFT , I read almost all classic books. What I need now are online series with millions words ,ideal + 10 000 pages (yes, 4 zeroes). Each online chapter has around 3k words, 5-6 full normal pages. I eat Tomatoes is one of those online writers. I dont want something classic , I want something new, fun,stupid fantasy with funny martial arts comprehension , with a sper guy and a lot of super beautiful glmorous women . In my exemple ,in current chapters, MC is trying to do a lesbian girl. This girl thinks she is in love with Bing-er ,one of MCs girls.Chapter 650, the sixth girl.
    A Martial Odyssey .harem(11 wives and 7 others to go and they are the top beautys in the world(got laid)) .Comedy (dense and honest MC) .Martial arts (Strong MC and Heroins)

Don't have any to recommend, but I used to read a bit of japanese light novels, and these wuxia reminds me a lot of those... Only the protagonist actually get laid.

I am into wuxia serials(oline light novels) from chinese sites. I gt them. I observed that I like more those with:

-the hero starts very young as a „waste”;
    -he is a bright guy and he works hard;
    -he is into all very beautiful smart girls and he honestly tries to make them his women (yes, a HAREM ending);(very very important)
    -he becomes stronger and stronger in a fatasy wuxia world until he becomes number one.

Ex:Sword of the spirit
    剑灵

The one I think of is Chor Lau Heung.
    ernabc, do you fantasize to be the hero with lot of beautiful women? Can you handle many women simultaneously? Honestly, I don't think I can. My life would be complete if/when I found my Wong Yung

ernabc can you post a link to your example novel as i would like to read it but cant find it.