Thread: I Eat Tomatoes Light Novels?

Default I Eat Tomatoes Light Novels?

Last week I started reading Stellar Transformation and Coiling Dragon by I Eat Tomatoes and today already reached the last translated chapters.

My question is, is there any completely translated light novel by I Eat Tomatoes of the same genre as the above?
    Can you also recommend me just as good, similar, completely translated light novels?

nope. I read them both online using gt. In this area there are 3 „big” authors. I Eat Tomatoes , Neverending Potatoes ans Three Little Legs . Each of them have some good light novels. I like NP more but I dont dislike the others.

Yotam, as far as I am aware, SPCNET has the only English translations of I Eat Tomatoes novels anywhere on the internet.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

I guessed it after a lot of Google search...
    Now I'm just hoping to find a completely translated light novel of the same quality and genre as Stellar Transformation and Coiling Dragon or at least one with fast releases and a lot translated content (following Douluo Dalu as well as some other light novels, but they don't feel just as good).

P.S Ren Wo Xing, I feel like I taking to a celebrity...

it is very good. the second part is even better.GT is better than nothing and you might read hundreds of serials with more than a thousend new chapters a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Yotam View Post
    I guessed it after a lot of Google search...
    Now I'm just hoping to find a completely translated light novel of the same quality and genre as Stellar Transformation and Coiling Dragon or at least one with fast releases and a lot translated content (following Douluo Dalu as well as some other light novels, but they don't feel just as good).

P.S Ren Wo Xing, I feel like I taking to a celebrity...
    Honestly, big props to he-man for starting with ST; before this, I hadn't paid much attention to Xianxia novels or I Eat Tomatoes in general. Tomatoes knows how to write a story, although there does end up being a good deal of fluff, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ernabc View Post
    nope. I read them both online using gt. In this area there are 3 „big” authors. I Eat Tomatoes , Neverending Potatoes ans Three Little Legs . Each of them have some good light novels. I like NP more but I dont dislike the others.
    I've never heard of NP before, where can we read his works?

hey
    can any one tell me more about ""i eat tomatoes"

Is the "I eat tomatoes" is a litteral translation of '我吃西红柿' ?

Seems really bizarre for an author name.. like the other you're mentionning "Neverending potatoes" and "Three little pegs".

Any link to spare about those 2 particular author ? Didn't find anything about them with such "ridiculous" name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarylith View Post
    Is the "I eat tomatoes" is a litteral translation of '我吃西红柿' ?

Seems really bizarre for an author name.. like the other you're mentionning "Neverending potatoes" and "Three little pegs".

Any link to spare about those 2 particular author ? Didn't find anything about them with such "ridiculous" name.
    Yep, 我 [I] 吃 [Eat] 西红柿 [Tomatoes] literally means "I Eat Tomatoes". No clue why he picked that name. Another nickname for him is just 番茄 [Tomato], which is another word for Tomato.

I just finished reading swallows the star and was wondering if any of u nice people could point me in the direction of the continuation.
    Thx (:

So where i can find Neverending Potatoes or Three little pegs novels google has failed me this time

Try here for current updates on Coiling Dragon (about 3 chaps a day)

Currently working on Book 10

http://www.wuxiaworld.com

Long back I read one of the xian xia novels on n6sx.com (through translation). I am trying remember the name of the novel but I can't figure out. Let me write a summary of the novel and if you have read this and remember the name of the novel please reply back.

Summary

A young adult male who is physically weak since childhood gets the opportunity to pursue the path of cultivation. Though, he couldn't practice through the meridians like all the others, he practices using his blood vessels to carry the reiki energy and creates his own unique and powerful practice.
    Back when his mother was in college, she gets kidnapped along with three other ladies to be sacrificed during a offering ritual of an evil church. His father who is a heavenly soldier, saves the four women. These women fall in love with him and bear his children. He leaves the mortal realm before the kids are born and gives a jade pendant to each of the four women. When all the jade pendant come together they can contact him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Yotam, as far as I am aware, SPCNET has the only English translations of I Eat Tomatoes novels anywhere on the internet.
    Can someone please post a link of the SPCNET English translations of "I Eat Tomatoes" novels. Many thanks in advance!