Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I actually don't understand the ending either but I just find it ok.
    Last edited by Verdiani; 06-29-16 at 12:51 AM.

click to show/hide spoilers

It's just an assumption, i need to watch it with sub to clarify this, but i think, the girl wish something to the phoenix, since she has the power now after she successfully called the phoenix, so everyone who died can live again, but they seems loss their memory regarding their journey together and it looked like they were never met in the first place. Or she reverse the time ? Sumo adopted parent and Fu er didn't remember or knew her also. It's possible Sumo herself who purposely arranged it that way.
    It's sad though, but Chi Yu seems remember her
    Last edited by 12blbl; 07-03-16 at 09:32 AM.

This series is entertaining enough if people don't mind the plagiarism. I actually liked Chi Yu's evil twin more than Chi Yu---don't know why. The story between the two Baili brothers was just unfortunate. Sorry, that would have been a spoiler, but as long as I've been here, I don't know how to use the spoiler tag. I could not be sympathetic towards Fu'er because she was just completely unreasonable. She couldn't even see the sweet, gorgeous, caring man next to her because of her obsession at winning over her sister. She looked for every reason to cast aside her sister, instead of looking for reasons to believe in Su Mo---that's unacceptable.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    This series is entertaining enough if people don't mind the plagiarism. I actually liked Chi Yu's evil twin more than Chi Yu---don't know why. The story between the two Baili brothers was just unfortunate. Sorry, that would have been a spoiler, but as long as I've been here, I don't know how to use the spoiler tag. I could not be sympathetic towards Fu'er because she was just completely unreasonable. She couldn't even see the sweet, gorgeous, caring man next to her because of her obsession at winning over her sister. She looked for every reason to cast aside her sister, instead of looking for reasons to believe in Su Mo---that's unacceptable.
    Cool, I didn't know about the plagiarism... but for sure there should be a few different things here and there once a new person picked up an old idea.
    LOL I do not know how to use the spoiler tag either, but I don't think I will plan to...I might sound very impolite but since this is a discussion board, how can anyone freely express what they have seen if they can't reveal some little spoilers. I assume almost everyone is expecting to see some spoilers since they decide to drop by?