Thread: Looking for something similar to steller transformation,zhu xian and coiling dragon

Default Looking for something similar to steller transformation,zhu xian and coiling dragon

guys i am looking for a light novel similar to the three once i posted .A LN with a coming of age story with boy who doesnt go through the conventional way but becomes super power , i know most wuxian stories are exacltly like that with guy finding a strange scroll that elevates him to overpowered mode but i am only looking for once with sifi or fantasy with magic beast like doulou dalu also a good example so kindly help ,even though i said coming of age stories i would still like to know of a story starting with the main mc being adult,as long as every other requirements are met.So kindly help me thank you .....

I would recommend Swallowed Star. If you like virtual word then Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. And you can try Mushoku Tensei.

arifureta should fit, but his "growth" was rapidly accelerated during his power up and slower later. so if you want a coming to age that slowly changes his character, then you'll have to wait until the later chapters for the msot part... his mental changes in the beginning arent calm enough to consider in the category of the coming of age story.

I am looking for xianxia novels or wuxia that are similar to IET's works or Doulou dalu so please recommend me some - gonna try reading for now Zhu xian and God of thunder, btw I've read LMS, Arifureta and don't like Mushoku Tensei
    Last edited by (yoYo); 02-13-15 at 07:53 AM.