Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

linley should be more interested in girls through the book he needs to at least bang 2 girls

Just asking

1. Book 9 chapter 19
    “Linley, it seems you really know nothing.” Hodan laughed. “You have no idea. The Overgods aren’t people who reached that level through training. Let me explain to you. Every single race has the chance to become a Sovereign through training; the chance is just extremely, extremely low…”

“How low?” Linley asked.

“Let me give an example. In a hundred million ordinary Deities, it would be rare for a single Sovereign to appear.” Hodan laughed. “For example, in the Divine Realm of Light, there are countless Demigods, Gods, and Highgods. But in ten million years, you might not see a single Sovereign appear from their ranks.”

It say in 10 million years there is might not sovereighn through training (50% chance)
    Mean in 1 trillion years 50000 sovereign through training

2. Why linley kill wind sovereign? Is wind sovereign to something wrong to linley?

3. Is linley kill radiant sovereign is a just cause.
    remember that all other winged angel family not asking back their family that turned winged angel (if the radiant do something wrong didnt other sovereign should just judge them)

4. Well happen happen if linley and hao meng battle? Like if linley die will the world he create collapse or if hao meng die did his universe collapse?

5. What happen if someone sould mutate in 4 edicts and use high sovereign spark will their stronger than linley?
    and if someone soul mutate in all element and become sovereign can they kill a overgods(example baiting overgods to attack them by destroy one of the material plane)?

Does linley beat the redcliff lord? How was their fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeowulf08 View Post
    Does linley beat the redcliff lord? How was their fight?
    Definitely - else there will not be a mutated linley
    their fight? - close...4 laws fusion vs 3 laws+gravity+dragon

click to show/hide spoilers
    Linley's edge: Both use earth power but only Linley has earth sovereign might which gave Linley a further edge over the other guy, who has another type sovereign might (destruction?) Already the gravity and dragonform gave Linley a slight advantage

Edit: the part in the spoiler is in chapter 11
    Last edited by ycb5959; 08-23-15 at 09:23 PM.

soo.. how many brothers/friends/family is he able to safe? and on what lvl are they ?

in what chapter would linley mutate?

Yeah... I have a couple of questions...

1.After linley mutates does he begin to dominate the planar wars/ Does he become really famous throughout the multiverse?
    2.Does he meet one of his acquaintances like Mosi, Reisgem etc?
    3.Is there going to be a rematch with Hemmers?

Ty in advance

Mutation at volume 19 chapter 64... Specifics mentioned in the previous pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Naufragio View Post
    Yeah... I have a couple of questions...

1.After linley mutates does he begin to dominate the planar wars/ Does he become really famous throughout the multiverse?
    2.Does he meet one of his acquaintances like Mosi, Reisgem etc?
    3.Is there going to be a rematch with Hemmers?

Ty in advance

1. He sparred with Bluefire to a standstill. But I think he has the edge over Bluefire. He threw Magnus (top 5) into the void. Yes, he became famous due to his battle with Magnus in the planar war.
    2. He met Reisgem before the mutation. They form a gang going after the badges. Bebe and Reisgem were like "twins" - one with a straw hat while the other is bald.
    3. He met Hemmers again after levelling up but lost. After mutation, His gang chuckled while he effortlessly beat hemmers.

what's linley position in 4 beast clan after his 'mutation'? is he still an elder?

why would he be an elder if he was op as ****
    hes probably the clan leader

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Arcadia View Post
    what's linley position in 4 beast clan after his 'mutation'? is he still an elder?

he took his clan and friends from the Yulan plane back to 4 beasts clan, and was given a bigger place to live with his clan.

I think he is still treated as an 'elder' but the eldership was more 'ceremonial' than real-nothing to do really.
    He was like a 'mascot' for the 4 beasts clan as outsiders now want to befriend the clan due to Linley's being a "paragon" (fame for beating Magnus). He even gives instructions to the Patriarch on occasions...(stop visitors from bothering him)

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post

1. He sparred with Bluefire to a standstill. But I think he has the edge over Bluefire. He threw Magnus (top 5) into the void. Yes, he became famous due to his battle with Magnus in the planar war.
    2. He met Reisgem before the mutation. They form a gang going after the badges. Bebe and Reisgem were like "twins" - one with a straw hat while the other is bald.
    3. He met Hemmers again after levelling up but lost. After mutation, His gang chuckled while he effortlessly beat hemmers.
    Thanks mate

Apparently from the chapters released till now the level of Beirut is something like
    Highgod (Paragon level?)<=Beirut<Sovereign. //Most of the commanders seems to be afraid of him. Assuming he is still a high god.
    Why is Beirut shrouded in mystery? Is there going to be more info on what level Beirut currently is in?
    TY in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by Naufragio View Post
    Apparently from the chapters released till now the level of Beirut is something like
    Highgod (Paragon level?)<=Beirut<Sovereign. //Most of the commanders seems to be afraid of him. Assuming he is still a high god.
    Why is Beirut shrouded in mystery? Is there going to be more info on what level Beirut currently is in?
    TY in advance...

I think his exploits were probably known before he became a sovereign as he tranverse the multiverse with his abilities/
    After he became a sovereign, other than his clone in the netherworld, he can't leave the Yulan material world as Radiant wanted to kill him (for stealing the 4 sovereign sparks)

My thoughts - can't really find the passages

I think his exploits were probably known before he became a sovereign as he tranverse the multiverse with his abilities/
    After he became a sovereign, other than his clone in the netherworld, he can't leave the Yulan material world as Radiant wanted to kill him (for stealing the 4 sovereign sparks)

radiant wanted to kill beruit because he stole the 4 beast (when radiant killed them all) cause radiant wanted to use them for an experiment to make another beast clan or something

On Beirut

Latest translated chapter mentions he only became famous in the multiverse 10000 years ago, basically right after he became a sovereign. Before that he was just minding his business on the Yulan plane where he was already reigning supreme (sending ppl to the prison plane & stuff).

From what I recall, his Sovereign clone (wind clone) cannot leave the Yulan plane or else Radiant would kill him, but as for his other clones, (and probably his original body as well - the one that can use his god eater ability) were free to roam the world, except the Divine Light plane.

That's when he built his reputation, becoming a sovereign emissary (quite a good cover), becoming a prefectoral lord, protecting the 4 beast clans, ... till the point he's considered equivalent to paragons (if not more ...)

Quote Originally Posted by alphaphoenix View Post
    On Beirut

Latest translated chapter mentions he only became famous in the multiverse 10000 years ago, basically right after he became a sovereign. Before that he was just minding his business on the Yulan plane where he was already reigning supreme (sending ppl to the prison plane & stuff).

From what I recall, his Sovereign clone (wind clone) cannot leave the Yulan plane or else Radiant would kill him, but as for his other clones, (and probably his original body as well - the one that can use his god eater ability) were free to roam the world, except the Divine Light plane.

That's when he built his reputation, becoming a sovereign emissary (quite a good cover), becoming a prefectoral lord, protecting the 4 beast clans, ... till the point he's considered equivalent to paragons (if not more ...)
    It was mentioned that sovereigns can't enter material planes or else they will collapse, and the overgods would kill any sovereign that causes a material plane to collapse. So I think that his clone in the Yulan plane is probably his original/darkness clone and the one that's in the infernal realm is his sovereign wind clone, but it's safe because of the Bloodridge sovereigns protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Skith View Post
    It was mentioned that sovereigns can't enter material planes or else they will collapse, and the overgods would kill any sovereign that causes a material plane to collapse. So I think that his clone in the Yulan plane is probably his original/darkness clone and the one that's in the infernal realm is his sovereign wind clone, but it's safe because of the Bloodridge sovereigns protection.
    You got this in reverse

Beirut originates from from Yulan Plane so his sovereign can reside in Yulan. His clone is in Bloodridge
    This was revealed later (IIRC) when Beirut was about to pass the other 2 sovereign sparks to Linley in the Necropolis

Quote Originally Posted by Skith View Post
    sovereigns
    A sovereign can enter any material plane as long as they orignate/born in that material plane