Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

Does Linley ever enter the Necropolis of the Gods? I thought he would take on the challenge based on all the suspense through this series. I looked at the chapter titles of the MTL raws for book 20, and now I am not certain.

Yes, he did

click to show/hide spoilers

After he got the last Overgod artefact and escape from Radiant, Beirut took Linley (with Bluefire) to the Necropolis. Direct to the top floor - because the Sovereign sparks were kept there.

Yes he did he becomes one of the sovereigns, thrashes all the other sovereigns and become supreme ruler of all.

Does Delia ever die?
    If she doesn't die does Linley and Delia stay together till the end?

Quote Originally Posted by quadwarrior View Post
    Does Delia ever die?
    If she doesn't die does Linley and Delia stay together till the end?

]
    No, she didn't die. And yes, she was with Linley even in the last chapter

When will Ren return?

Quote Originally Posted by teushi View Post

When will Ren return?

Ren is helping with the immigration process for Linley's mom to enter Vietnam.
    Returning today.

The saga of CD has ended. It has been an exhilarating ride. You have ''formally'' pioneered a new genre of sponsored xianxia translated novels. Thks Ren for all your efforts.

I think it has been montioned before, but the last chapter is pretty underwhelming. Far inferior to the final chapter of Stellar Transformations.

I'm currently re-reading Coiling Dragon. Yes insane enough to read the whole thing twice...

Not sure if it has been asked anywhere before... when Linley founds his Baruch Kingdom and discovers the Magicore mine, at the battle of Cod the Barker brothers transport Magicannons using interspatial rings, and later in battle retreive their battle axes from the same rings by simply flipping their hands... (Book 10 Chapter 34, " Barker waved his hand in the direction of some empty space in the courtyard. Instantly, one magicite cannon after another appeared out of thin air. " ; Book 10 Chapter 39 Battle to the Death “Six warriors of the ninth rank. They really are going all out.” Gates roared angrily, and then with a flip of his hand, he retrieved his massive greataxe as he charged down from the top of the walls into the inner courtyard.)

In the second example I assume flip of hand == interspatial ring and not just grabbing the axe on his back, because throughout the book, flip of hand is always the expression used for interspatial ring retrievals...

• Before that only Linley had one and it was described as a super rare items which even most kings don't have. Wharton also has one, gifted by the War god, which is also seen as rare event that a deity would ever give such a gift to someone far below their status...

How then did the five Barker brothers get theirs? Did I miss something? Sudden influx of interspatial rings happens only later in the infernal realm as I recall...

@CFT: Last chapter ended a bit abruptly I wish there was some epilog or something

Answering my own question (not really, but)... a lot later (after the first Necropolis run) there is this statement:

Perhaps to a King of a Kingdom, interspatial rings were very precious.
    But to an ordinary Saint, they were relatively commonplace items.
    [...] it would be very easy to acquire an interspatial ring [...]
    Although it's not explained how those rings are procured (other than by killing people who have them).
    Last edited by Libelle; 04-17-16 at 11:54 AM.