Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

Also, can someone link me to the Manhwa? I wish to read it or see the images if it is gone farther than book 6

guys i am reading the google transilator of this and i keep reading something about chaos collor and the enemy wants to take over does anyone know what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteUniverse View Post
    Also, can someone link me to the Manhwa? I wish to read it or see the images if it is gone farther than book 6
    I would strongly advise against doing this.
    Its not really close to original plot and adds trillions of battle shounenish cliches. Mood and atmosphere are completely different. I suspect its adapted for younger readers.

Quote Originally Posted by jinlay View Post
    This seems like a good question to ask. who made the coiling dragon ring and what role does this person play in the story?
    click to show/hide spoilers
    What Ren said, Linley's ancestor a lower Water Lord made the ring. This ancestor was killed by another higher ranking Lord. One of the reasons for his motivation to kill that higher ranking Lord far later in the story.

After he turns into a Universe Creator, what happens Delia? Does he leave her or does she join him?
    After Linley becomes a Universe Creator, he goes back to Magnolia Potential Surface and stays with Delia. Then they go off to tour other potential surfaces/universes according to the short paragraph that Tomatoes jotted down at the end of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshanair View Post
    guys i am reading the google transilator of this and i keep reading something about chaos collor and the enemy wants to take over does anyone know what it is?
    I used Systran to read this so have no idea what chaos collor is. Can you explain more about when and where this part occured? Like in Hell? Magnolia Continent?

hey guys,

Thank you for answering all of our questions. I am wondering how strong linley will be at book 6 and 7 and how will he get the breakthrough to advance to the next rank as a warrior and magus

Quote Originally Posted by Vindr View Post
    I used Systran to read this so have no idea what chaos collor is. Can you explain more about when and where this part occured? Like in Hell? Magnolia Continent?
    I suspect its "collar of confusion" in systran translation, that chaotic terrirory near forests of supermouse, where they start Baruch empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasya View Post
    I suspect its "collar of confusion" in systran translation, that chaotic terrirory near forests of supermouse, where they start Baruch empire.
    so are these like villages near the world of beast territory that the holy church is trying to take over and thats why they go there ?

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshanair View Post
    so are these like villages near the world of beast territory that the holy church is trying to take over and thats why they go there ?
    Not villages, large territories with towns etc. They are not under control of any empire, because there is no oil, but there are monster raids. I dont know what the hell is "world of beast", are you sure that you are reading right novel? Bright holy chuch goes there because they need sacrifices, Linley&co go there because they dont like bright holy church.

i read more than half of my chapters from google transilations so its getting hard to find the right words :P

Thank you for all the wonderful spoilers >< <3

After Volume 6, what next volume does he get back with Delia in a relationship and what volume does he reach Saint status and God status?

After Volume 6, what next volume does he get back with Delia in a relationship and what volume does he reach Saint status and God status?
    I can't tell if you're talking about manhua or the web novel...
    (Assuming web novel...)
    but he finally marries delia in vol 10.
    Hits saint rank for warrior and mage in different volumes i think so it's a bit hard for me to pinpoint but should be before vol 10.
    but God status at around vol 12.
    Last edited by shorty; 01-10-15 at 05:37 AM.

Also, can someone link me to the manhua? I wish to read it too

Hi guys, I'm new here. I was just wondering what exactly happened to Linley's mother? She was sacrificed to the bright lord but Ren says that she is still alive just without her memories. So could someone explain what happened in some more detail?
    Last edited by Skith; 01-10-15 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skith View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here. I was just wondering what exactly happened to Linley's mother? She was sacrificed to the bright lord but Ren says that she is still alive just without her memories. So could someone explain what happened in some more detail?
    Hm... If I read it right... She was turned into an angel, which is a warrior for the heaven world(for lack of better words). She technically is under the control of someone from the heaven world which resulted in the lack of memories. That's pretty much all I can tell about that.

Thanks a lot, this was really killing my curiosity for a while.

Hello guys, i am wondering
    What does Linley think and feel when he learns about he is the one who freed devilish deity level guy that resulted in alot of people dying.(When he took the bloodviolet godsword).

Quote Originally Posted by Farian View Post
    Hello guys, i am wondering
    What does Linley think and feel when he learns about he is the one who freed devilish deity level guy that resulted in alot of people dying.(When he took the bloodviolet godsword).
    He is not japanese shounen jesus, so he does not care about every human in the world. He mostly cares for his family, his friends and his country (thats probably one of my favorite features of tomato's works). Since he already opposed Bright Holy Empire at that time, it was not his country.
    Imagine, you saved some guy, who was dying of hunger, by giving him bread. Turned out, he was general for some country. Later he conquered another country. Will you feel guilt?
    He will have friendly relations with that devilish deity level guy.