Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post
    click to show/hide spoilers

Linley's mother recovered her memory and live happily with the family. Even her name was mentioned at the end of the novel, when they were waiting for Linley to return from his visit with Hong Meng

Bebe got himself a wife during their adventures in hell...
    what was Bebe's wife is she a godeater rat as well? and how many children did they have
    oh and what about Haeru did he have a wife as well and did he get to God/High God?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    what was Bebe's wife is she a godeater rat as well? and how many children did they have
    oh and what about Haeru did he have a wife as well and did he get to God/High God?

Haeru was given a spark by Linley (got from necropolis). He appears intermittently as a very minor character from thence...
    There are only 2 godeater rat in existence. Bebe's wife is a young lady from a very rich family in hell (an arc how she and her bro inherit their riches)

IIRC - bebe got one daughter...

List of divine sparks given out by Linley
    [re-reading for the 3rd time]

1st - earth to Barker (got from Necropolis)
    2nd - destruction to Dylin (got from Necropolis)
    3rd - death to Fassler (got this when he killed the "great wizard", an arc during the current war in Ren's translation)
    4th - wind to Haeru the panther (got from Necropolis)

Up to this stage (Haeru), he would have given out all sparks in his possession (until he kills more gods)...

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post

he went back together with Beirut (and the other "green fire" guy who helped him) but this is way way in the future, after his major breakthrough to the level just below the sovereigns...
    Beirut just took him to right where the sparks are

The uppermost of the higher levels contain the sparks of his ancestors...
    I thought the 4 great and proud clans, the dragon blood warrior, undying warriors, etc. we're created by Lord Beirut as some sort of Frankenstein experiment using the blood of the 4 high God soverigns. He took ordinary people of yulan continent and infused the blood from the 4 corpses... Eek... All guinee pigs died except for the lucky 4... One being named Baruch, and Armond... The first dragon blood warrior and undying warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    I thought the 4 great and proud clans, the dragon blood warrior, undying warriors, etc. we're created by Lord Beirut as some sort of Frankenstein experiment using the blood of the 4 high God soverigns. He took ordinary people of yulan continent and infused the blood from the 4 corpses... Eek... All guinee pigs died except for the lucky 4... One being named Baruch, and Armond... The first dragon blood warrior and undying warrior.
    On Beirut's expériments
    IIRC Beirut never fully explained how he managed to create the 4 ultimate warriors, just that he succeeded after many failures...
    And he also pointed out that Baruch, Armand.... should be considered of the same generation as the children of these 4 sovereign!
    Made me wonder whether Beirut just went collecting some Dragon, Phoenix, White Tiger...sperm and tried impregnating girls here and there until he got surviving children...
    Last edited by alphaphoenix; 03-28-15 at 04:26 AM.

Will Linley tread to other Profound Truths?

Can somebody tell me all characters that are already revealed or will show up in the future and tell me in which laws they go.
    If possible show me of somebody using Profound Truths of Lightning/Thunder or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xīxuè View Post
    Will Linley tread to other Profound Truths?

Can somebody tell me all characters that are already revealed or will show up in the future and tell me in which laws they go.
    If possible show me of somebody using Profound Truths of Lightning/Thunder or something.
    Wind-Earth-Fire-Water and he will fuse it and will become the Avata... i mean Universe Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    Did Linley's mother change side to linley or he wasnt able to get her mother?

oh and also did Bebe manage to get himself a wife?
    Yeah he gets his family and bros back... But I suspect Bebe is a clone Beirut created of himself while he was genetic experimenting to create the undying warriors in which he can use against his enemies.

Yeah he gets his family and bros back... But I suspect Bebe is a clone Beirut created of himself while he was genetic experimenting to create the undying warriors in which he can use against his enemies.
    That doesn't quite add up since the supreme warriors were made 5000 years before Bebe was even born.

Quote Originally Posted by Skith View Post
    That doesn't quite add up since the supreme warriors were made 5000 years before Bebe was even born.
    Beirut had said he had tried all sorts of ways to get a god eater rat son, but to his disappointment he is an only one of his kind. That's why I suspect Bebe's mother was a "lab rat" at one time.

Recent translated chapters revealed that Bebe is a descendant of Beirut.
    Bebe killed the men responsible for his parents' deaths just before the trip to the Gods Necropolis.

Could anyone tell me what happens to Jenne, the girl that he meets in book 8, the one travelling together with her brother and butler.

who is the 3 eyed white wing man angel or magical beast? and does he play and importance later?

Quote Originally Posted by m0jj0 View Post
    Could anyone tell me what happens to Jenne, the girl that he meets in book 8, the one travelling together with her brother and butler.
    Dead.. she died of old age

Feel like shooting IET:S
    Anyway thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m0jj0 View Post
    To show his devotion to his wife Delia, he doesn't dare help Alice or Jenne break thru using an artifact such as life sustaining pearl, divine sparks, or let Zassler, who offered, transform their body into an undead body. Her little brother dies much earlier then she. She refused to get married and becomes an instructor, then dies from loneliness coupled with old age... Just like Alice....

Lingley recreates Jenne with all of her characteristics, eg her shyness in his universe as Li'er, where she eventually finds happiness with Qin Yu. Alice is reincarnated as someone who likes Qin Yu but gets to finds out he has no interest for her whatsoever..

What is interesting is Bebe gets a human pregnant with his child and grudgingly marries her AFTER her belly became the size of a watermelon. The baby girl has the body of a rat but the head of beautiful little girl or was it the other way around, head of a rat body of a beautiful little girl....
    Last edited by szfong; 03-29-15 at 12:34 AM.

LOL... szfong

Nice!

szfong, now that's interesting

szfong - Bebe great-great granddaughter was the wife of the supreme god who gave birth to Hou Fee...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Willis View Post
    who is the 3 eyed white wing man angel or magical beast? and does he play and importance later?

if my reading of raw (GT) is correct, he will appear in a small supporting role in the next arc. About a great wizard who collects souls for refining. By this time, we are talking about deity level power...All saints are 'ants' by then
    O'brien, High Priest, Cesar, Dylin...are in the Necropolis. The continent relies on the new gods for protection: Linley, Desri and Oliver (+ Delia) which adds up to 3 1/2 low level gods .