Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Farian View Post
    Hello guys, i am wondering
    click to show/hide spoilers
    What does Linley think and feel when he learns about he is the one who freed devilish deity level guy that resulted in alot of people dying.(When he took the bloodviolet godsword).
    Well, Linley has no idea that taking the bloodviolet sword had anything to do with releasing that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasya View Post
    He is not japanese shounen jesus, so he does not care about every human in the world. He mostly cares for his family, his friends and his country (thats probably one of my favorite features of tomato's works). Since he already opposed Bright Holy Empire at that time, it was not his country.
    Imagine, you saved some guy, who was dying of hunger, by giving him bread. Turned out, he was general for some country. Later he conquered another country. Will you feel guilt?
    He will have friendly relations with that devilish deity level guy.
    If I remember correctly, that released god rank guy caused the "date of destruction," suddenly made a city of millions drop dead overnight (also planning to do the same in Linley's empire), and controlled Yale to kill Linley. So... Has very much to do with Linley... Unless I got my timeline wrong, and it was someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty View Post
    Well, Linley has no idea that taking the bloodviolet sword had anything to do with releasing that guy.

If I remember correctly, that released god rank guy caused the "date of destruction," suddenly made a city of millions drop dead overnight (also planning to do the same in Linley's empire), and controlled Yale to kill Linley. So... Has very much to do with Linley... Unless I got my timeline wrong, and it was someone else.
    Sorry, but your reading comprehension is horrible. I just dont know where to start explaining your misconceptions.

Well, in short, first, Linley will know that he freed that guy.
    Second, its not the same guy who controlled Yale to kill Linley.

Just how many events in the story you failed to notice? Did you read systran translation or some other?
    Last edited by Vasya; 01-12-15 at 10:36 AM.

Sorry, but your reading comprehension is horrible. I just dont know where to start explaining your misconceptions.

Well, in short, first, Linley will know that he freed that guy.
    Second, its not the same guy who controlled Yale to kill Linley.

Just how many events in the story you failed to notice? Did you read systran translation or some other?
    Just to be sure, around what vol or ch are we talking about then? Yes I am using systran, so I'm going to miss details. But it's also been a few weeks/months since I last read around that part. There's also a point of confusion for me during this conversation,
    because there's two incidents where he accidentally releases people. One being that bloodviolet sword, and the other being when he spars that one guy who had a soul variation.

If you can tell me the vol or ch. then I'll go re-read it, and correct myself o.o

Also, can you tell me what the machine translates the name of "that guy" as?
    As for your second point. I probably got that one wrong, maybe. Will re-read to make sure...
    Last edited by shorty; 01-12-15 at 11:14 AM.

Just to be sure, around what vol or ch are we talking about then? Yes I am using systran, so I'm going to miss details. But it's also been a few weeks/months since I last read around that part. There's also a point of confusion for me during this conversation,
    because there's two incidents where he accidentally releases people. One being that bloodviolet sword, and the other being when he spars that one guy who had a soul variation.

If you can tell me the vol or ch. then I'll go re-read it, and correct myself o.o

Also, can you tell me what the machine translates the name of "that guy" as?
    As for your second point. I probably got that one wrong, maybe. Will re-read to make sure...
    There is 4 incidents with prison runaways.
    1) When Linley removed sword. The one who was released was "emperor forest" and 3 his saint level sons. He destoyed Bright Holy Empire capital and accidently freed Linley. They will be friends later, after Linley will give lower godship to one of "emperor forest" sons.
    2) Some people in prison found the previous way. 2 lower gods and several saints. One of those gods controlled Yale, Linley killed him right after becoming god. Another one was later confronted by Linley, "Dhesse Lebanon" and that soul variation guy "Olivia".
    3) When Linley, "Dhesse Lebanon" and "Olivia" fought that another lower god, "Olivia" accidently broke some seal (it was not his spar with Linley, they fought lesser god from prison because of genocide in "asia austria empire(or something like that, empire, that didnt have any god levels)"). That time shitload of gods, lower gods and at least 2 superior gods run away. One of those is "Atkins", his subordinate destroyed "O'Brian" empire's capital. Lately "Atkins" was killed by "Beirut". Another one is "Blue fire" or "FHJFH (i think its Leylin, since Linley is suprised when he hears his name)", he instructed Linley, killed that superior god who come to kill Linley from higher worlds because Linley is from one of 4 beastly families, later has gone to god tomb, became "greatly complete" superior god, "Beirut" gives him lesser fire lordship.
    4) Happens when Linley is in hell. Many gods ran away, but one notable is superior god "Odin". He killed George, Dixie, tortured and killed Yale. Linley kills his wind avatar, but his death avatar is in "ghostdom". Linley goes there, saves George, Dixie, Yale, Hogue, Beibei's parents and helps Yale to kill Odin's death avatar.

Lol, this site does not like how "Blue Fire"'s real name is translated by systran and blocks me, so i changed it to FHJFH.
    As for number of chapters, sorry, too much bother to search for all of them.
    Last edited by Vasya; 01-12-15 at 12:21 PM.

There is 4 incidents with prison runaways.
    1) When Linley removed sword. The one who was released was "emperor forest" and 3 his saint level sons. He destoyed Bright Holy Empire capital and accidently freed Linley. They will be friends later, after Linley will give lower godship to one of "emperor forest" sons.
    2) Some people in prison found the previous way. 2 lower gods and several saints. One of those gods controlled Yale, Linley killed him right after becoming god. Another one was later confronted by Linley, "Dhesse Lebanon" and that soul variation guy "Olivia".
    3) When Linley, "Dhesse Lebanon" and "Olivia" fought that another lower god, "Olivia" accidently broke some seal (it was not his spar with Linley, they fought lesser god from prison because of genocide in "asia austria empire(or something like that, empire, that didnt have any god levels)"). That time shitload of gods, lower gods and at least 2 superior gods run away. One of those is "Atkins", his subordinate destroyed "O'Brian" empire's capital. Lately "Atkins" was killed by "Beirut". Another one is "Blue fire" or "FHJFH (i think its Leylin, since Linley is suprised when he hears his name)", he instructed Linley, killed that superior god who come to kill Linley from higher worlds because Linley is from one of 4 beastly families, later has gone to god tomb, became "greatly complete" superior god, "Beirut" gives him lesser fire lordship.
    4) Happens when Linley is in hell. Many gods ran away, but one notable is superior god "Odin". He killed George, Dixie, tortured and killed Yale. Linley kills his wind avatar, but his death avatar is in "ghostdom". Linley goes there, saves George, Dixie, Yale, Hogue, Beibei's parents and helps Yale to kill Odin's death avatar.

Lol, this site does not like how "Blue Fire"'s real name is translated by systran and blocks me, so i changed it to FHJFH.
    As for number of chapters, sorry, too much bother to search for all of them.
    "Blue fire" was "Railing". Linley was surprised cause it was the same characters as his name, but in reverse. As for the rest, thanks for clearing that up. Really was too long since I last read those sections...

"Blue fire" was "Railing".
    Yes, site was blocking my post, until i replaced that railing.

guys does the black panther that linley have die? if so when does it happen and does he get other cool beasts ?

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshanair View Post
    guys does the black panther that linley have die? if so when does it happen and does he get other cool beasts ?
    No, panther becomes irrelevant.

We already saw the might of dragonblood warrior, I'm gonna ask whether or not the other 3 supreme warrior or their descendants shows up sometime in the future? if yes when?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by al3xid View Post
    We already saw the might of dragonblood warrior, I'm gonna ask whether or not the other 3 supreme warrior or their descendants shows up sometime in the future? if yes when?
    Thank you
    The 5 brothers that linley saves are from one of the four families, specifically the "Amanda" family as "not dead soldiers", but I don't remember any others showing up. The four families ties into 4 beastly families in vol 17 though.

who is fettes around volume 14

Can someone tell me what the powers of the coiled dragon ring are?

I have read up to book 12 about halfway that book atm and still there are no new things told about coiled ring and I would like to know to if some1 has read whole story or at least bit more than me and there are mentions about ring.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

When Linley get father back?

when will linley finally smash clayde into a mushy pulp/rip him into pieces. kinda getting tired of starting every new chapter in the hopes that the dude will finally die only to be disappointed. really hoping he doesnt turn into the glasses guy from breaker new waves.

Quote Originally Posted by SAimNE View Post
    when will linley finally smash clayde into a mushy pulp/rip him into pieces. kinda getting tired of starting every new chapter in the hopes that the dude will finally die only to be disappointed. really hoping he doesnt turn into the glasses guy from breaker new waves.

I believe by the end of this volume he dies.
    As for complete revenge (destroying the church) That happens by the end of volume 12.

Quote Originally Posted by jieshin View Post
    When Linley get father back?
    it's the end of the ghostdom arc, so... 2nd or 3rd to last volume?

Quote Originally Posted by Bende View Post
    Can someone tell me what the powers of the coiled dragon ring are?
    Reading from machine trans, so I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am.
    But as far as I know, it's a broken lord item for most of the series that used to belong to the lord of the dragon family of the four beast families. Upon some repair it helps to defend against attacks that effect the soul, and facilitates soul power absorption (for lack of better phrasing) to fortify the soul strength. Inside the ring are a few residual drops of lord strength, which can be used to enhance strength for a short period of time. Efficacy based upon how strong the person is when using it.
    Last edited by shorty; 01-16-15 at 04:16 AM.

it's the end of the ghostdom arc, so... 2nd or 3rd to last volume?

Reading from machine trans, so I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am.
    But as far as I know, it's a broken lord item for most of the series that used to belong to the lord of the dragon family of the four beast families. Upon some repair it helps to defend against attacks that effect the soul, and facilitates soul power absorption (for lack of better phrasing) to fortify the soul strength. Inside the ring are a few residual drops of lord strength, which can be used to enhance strength for a short period of time. Efficacy based upon how strong the person is when using it.
    huge spoiler
    yes, the broken artifact belongs to the dragon lord , it was damaged due to battle between the four animal family lord and bright lord augusta. it had 3 water drops which is lord god power , helps lin lei in enhancing the body 1 time permanently but after that it had only temporary effect. it got repaired after lin lei went to war planes and got variant soul.

Can someone detail how Linley's romantic relationship progresses from Book 7, Chapter 24 till Volume 10 when they get married?

Quote Originally Posted by ashish50990 View Post
    huge spoiler
    yes, the broken artifact belongs to the dragon lord , it was damaged due to battle between the four animal family lord and bright lord augusta. it had 3 water drops which is lord god power , helps lin lei in enhancing the body 1 time permanently but after that it had only temporary effect. it got repaired after lin lei went to war planes and got variant soul.
    actually it was

1 drop of the lords blood and 2 drops of lords power