Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

click to show/hide spoilers
    Hey guys! I noticed that you guys said Jenny is going to marry Taylor eventually. Can someone explain to me how that happens? I thought Taylor already has a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by silvergospel View Post
    Hey guys! I noticed that you guys said Jenny is going to marry Taylor eventually. Can someone explain to me how that happens? I thought Taylor already has a wife.
    Taylor is married to Jenne, not Jenny. Similar names, no relation.

Jenny just falls off from the story (what i've gathered through the thread)

Quote Originally Posted by sparfar View Post

pfft look at me confusing people. Alice is the musuem curator. Jenny teaches at the Baruch Magical academy. Jenne is taylor's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiGodou View Post
    lol....if my reading comprehension is not wrong from reading the MT(finish reading CD by MT) his divine clone cannot dragonsform(clone which means not his original body, so that's mean no dragonblood in them and was created by the law base on their elements) but his divine clone can merge or seperate with his original body which can dragonsform and still can utilize in that element thus when he merge with one elements divine clone he still can merge with the other clones but he have to switch in which element his body want to use to utilize their power so changing his hair color base on their elements..... but can't combine that elements together like olivier (until later book and it took 340 years before linley stabilize the process) until your soul expereinces closing to death and thus making soul mutation that allowed you to combine the elements together.

so if what i read correctly from the MT and just base by the explanation in the previous chapter u can guess what it means (only original body can dragonsform)..... Well that was base just from reading the MT and i skip some chapter from the MT so i cannot 100% sure if i'm correct and so maybe i'm wrong.... so let's just w8 until future chapter is up

Well the one you use previously to back up your statement was only from the previous chapter and you didnt tell anything from reading mt so ur explanation is kinda wrong or how should I say it... messy. since the one you posted only telling Dyling about him explaining about how his divine clone can only learn from 1 element which really didnt help about explaining the dragon form..

Quote Originally Posted by Dellphit View Post
    Er not exactly I was trying to read and sometimes it said that there was a host error so I was trying to refresh out of that.
    Why are you even asking in this thread? go ask it in the other thread... Ren isnt visiting this thread so u better post it on the other thread

Welp, this is embarrassing ha.. ha..

So then... what happens to jenny? D: Like the romance part of her life... Is she going to be eternally in love with Linley?
    Last edited by silvergospel; 04-19-15 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silvergospel View Post

Welp, this is embarrassing ha.. ha..

So then... what happens to jenny? D: Like the romance part of her life... Is she going to be eternally in love with Linley?
    Since Linley doesn't want her to be more than a sister, then we can expect that Jenny will die single.

can anyone tell me the title of the next chapter Ren is too ruthless and hide it

Quote Originally Posted by Narcox View Post
    can anyone tell me the title of the next chapter Ren is too ruthless and hide it
    Here.
    It would be a great spoiler if Ren did put the title to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcox View Post

Bebe becomes a demigod

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post

Bebe becomes a demigod
    thanks and is good to know that Bebe is coming back finaly

Quote Originally Posted by perspherspley View Post
    Since Linley doesn't want her to be more than a sister, then we can expect that Jenny will die single.
    yeah she ends up dying single, but Linley ends up recreating her image in the form of miss Li'er in stellar transformations as a way of thanks for her years of care for his family in hopes she'll find love at long last. (she adores his grandchildren, nephews, etc) and taught at the magus school the Baruch empire created.

yeah she ends up dying single, but Linley ends up recreating her image in the form of miss Li'er in stellar transformations as a way of thanks for her years of care for his family in hopes she'll find love at long last. (she adores his grandchildren, nephews, etc) and taught at the magus school the Baruch empire created.
    Possible spoiler for ST
    I doubt Li'er would be Jenne's new form, she was born naturally, not part of the ppl Linley created directly to populate his new universe.
    From what was I understood, Jiang Lan is most likely created in the image of Doehring, but even that wasn't confirmed in the novel

anyone knows what chapter linley will become an earth demi-god and also become a full god?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    anyone knows what chapter linley will become an earth demi-god and also become a full god?
    i remember it was chapter 31 linley goes to earth demigod level and as full god i forget....

Can someone answer some of my questions plz:
    >Is linley going to become a perfect/complete highgod?
    >how was the battle between Linley and the radiant sovereign?
    > how is Linley's baptism and what kind of improvements does he get?

@sparfar: Jenny is the one who married Taylor not Jenne.. Jenne is the one who teaches

@Darkbeowulf08: first question: linley becomes a universe creator it's the top of everything and only 3 of them are universe creator...

Hong Meng: The creator of Coiling Dragon Universe
    Lin Meng: The Creator of Stellar Transformation Universe
    Qin Meng: The Creator of another Universe
    Last edited by Shalltear; 04-22-15 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeowulf08 View Post
    Can someone answer some of my questions plz:
    >Is linley going to become a perfect/complete highgod?
    >how was the battle between Linley and the radiant sovereign?
    > how is Linley's baptism and what kind of improvements does he get?
    1.can be yes and no.... after experiencing nearly dead state his soul transform and thus can combine the 4 element together(just like olivier form) and resulting his power reaching that level but linley individual element hasn't reach complete highgod(yet) and he is the 1st that having 4 soul mutation and his power reaching beyond of that complete highgod in history....

2.his battle(conflict) with the radiant sovereign in the last volume and basically last boss.... and how the battle was? just w8 until it get TL cause it's hard to describe MT Translation

3.linley baptism improve him to god level in water element (the more pure blood, the stronger he will in the water element) linley baptism suppose to be low but after transforming from the golden blood his talent skyrocketed

i'm a bit confuse about one thing.... can any1 tell me why doehring cowart soul is in human form??? and even though linley soul is in sword form(and why not in human form)?? can linley soul became human shape too?

Someone can tell me :

-When Linley become a God,HighGod and sovereign?
    -Is real that Linley will become a Earth,Wind,Fire and Water sovereign and when? Will he uses a sovereign sparks?
    -What rank Bebe reach at the end?
    -Who will kill Adkin? Linley or Beirut? Or... Bebe.
    -When people from Four Divine Beast Clan will learn about Linley's talent? Please..

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by sufod01; 04-22-15 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sufod01 View Post
    Someone can tell me :

-When Linley become a God,HighGod and sovereign?
    -Is real that Linley will become a Earth,Wind,Fire and Water sovereign and when? Will he uses a sovereign sparks?
    -What rank Bebe reach at the end?
    -Who will kill Adkin? Linley or Beirut? Or... Bebe.
    -When people from Four Divine Beast Clan will learn about Linley's talent? Please..

Thanks in advance!
    to highgod book 17 chapter 40+, to earth and water sovereign at the same time book 21 chapter 5, wind sovereign chapter 8-12 and fire sovereign the last 2 chapter of the end of the book 21 , bebe will still rank highgod at the end of the book, beirut kill adkin... four divine beast clan have after baptism and linley have a conflict which 1 senior from the dragon clan guy want to steal the CD... that's all
    Last edited by KusanagiGodou; 04-22-15 at 11:00 AM.