Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dusty Dream (Unsure of Title Yet)

CHAPTER 12
    Attack Again!

The next morning Meng Han Yee and Miss Bi left early in the morning. Nobody knows where they went, but there is a hint that they might have left to MirrorZone. Ang Ang and Fong Fei set foot away from Tune sect only to find themselves surrounded by attackers all in black holding a sort of weird grayish sword.
    “Hand over the girl and we will let you go!”
    “What? You guys just want this ugly girl here, Okay I’ll give you guys each an extra 100 taels just to take her away from me.” While speaking Fong nudge Ang Ang. She quickly uncork some kind of potion from her bracelet. In a flash of light Fong and Ang Ang left the scene without the men noticing because the whole forest seems to be swirling with visions of birds when in reality it is nothing.
    It must have been a whole day before Ang Ang and Fong Fei found an Inn to rest for the day. Each hoping that they will no longer encounter those men, only to find that the inn only have one room left.
    For both of them it seems to be a relief for such a news because Ang Ang couldn’t bear to sleep alone after that attack and as for Fong he doesn’t want the risk to lose her.
    That night Ang Ang seems to lay there awake. Her eyes are closed yet her body seems to be restless of some sort waiting to tell Fong the truth. She got up and walks over to him. “Fong Fei I have something to tell you…Wake up you sleepy head..”
    “What are you doing waking me up at this hour?”
    “Fong, I have decided to tell you why I am here. The truth is that I want to find my parents, you see they left me when I was only eight years old. As a matter of fact it was my mother who left me at that time, as for my father I do not know if he exists. I know that their disappearance have to do with the Burning Ice Saber because…my mother is the daughter of Tang Lee. You have to help me find them, and I thought maybe if I spread the tale around someone will find them for me.” Her eyes became wider than usual and the lines on her lips mark trust. She laid her hands out for Fong to hold as a mark of trust and hope.
    “Then, all I can tell you is that I am after the Burning Ice Saber because my father’s best friend betrayed him causing my father’s death. The Saber is in that man’s hand and from what I know he have been missing ever since, so we both are after the saber for different reasons…” He then stops talking then blows the candlelight. Outside of the room there seems to be a hurricane of some sort blowing and whistling leaves and dirt causing noises of all kind.

I wonder what will happen to them. A hurricane, hmm. Please update.

Chapter 13
    Captured At Last!

Both huddled in place for security, only to find that their bedroom’s door sprung right open inviting more than the heavy weight wind, and stinging dirt into the place.
    Awaken Ang Ang finds herself strangled between ropes and spears. Next to her is the usual Fong Fei and his brave look of I know what to do. “Fong, where are we?”
    “Huh, now you ask. You’ve been here for more than three weeks and you are still asking me?”
    “What? I’ve only remember the inn and the hurricane…the rest is nothing except now.”
    “Gotcha! Same here I just woke up about a couple of hours ahead of you.” Laughing heartedly he definitely gave her the sense of there is noting wrong with this situation.
    Shortly later both were released and before them stood a lady in a light blue cape lined with fur. And her familiar eyes that resembles Ang Ang other than that her face is covered. If one were to say that is Ang Ang’s twin sister, then one will have to open her veil which will be a gamble with death to find out. Both side of her body swings a curve saber marking her a killer.
    The whole place seem to be carved into an ice cave of some sort because there is no trace of color except blue and white.
    A crisp voice shot itself out from behind them, “Tell me where is your father?”
    Silence filled the icy room as there could be no address of to whom is the voice speaking to.
    “Turn them around to face me Thuy Tien, for I want to see their face.”
    The command is harsh and brutal as if nobody in this world could lash this person to even say a greeting.
    Facing both of them is an older lady around her late thirties. Her beauty is in no doubt far better than most, yet her eyes have already told many to back off. She wears a beautiful white cape bordered with red fires, and her dress is in shades of lavender and blue. Ang Ang could only envy on her beautiful clothes to even notice the near death situation she is in.
    “Well, are you going to tell me where your father is Ang Ang?”
    “I do not know where he is. I am in search of my parents too. I assume he left my mother and I even before I was born.”
    “Very well then, could you tell me then…Did he leave anything for you and your mother?”
    “No, not that I have known of.”
    “Thuy Tien let them go, and go with them to help find her father.”
    Thuy Tien bowed in response as a yes then stalked out of the room, and within seconds she returns with a small sack swung behind her.
    “Oh, I know Ang Ang here might be wondering why am I sending Thuy Tien to help find your father. She is my daughter, and you see your father is my husband’s friend. And my husband is also missing because about seventeen years ago they both left to find the Burning Ice Saber.”
    After her small information of the where about or the last time Thuy Tien’s father was seen she gestured for all to leave before the sunset.

I wonder what will happen on their journey. Update soon

Sorry, I am working on some plot and character's emotion, so I will update maybe on Tuesday. So all you fans specially Jeh Come Back on Tuesday. And as for True or False? I will update tomarrow. This story will be updated one chapter a day or even more...