Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: God of thunder translations

The cliffhanger is killing me too.. Putty... We need you....

Wink

Ohohohohoho
    Go to my web at putttytranslations.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Puttty View Post
    Ohohohohoho
    So cruel.... so very cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Catahn View Post
    So cruel.... so very cruel.
    yeah i thought it was a new chapter aswell We both got played

Hey a chapter for real now, also no PR again, I'm at a relative house with 15 percent left, someone help.

Chapter 5: Burst lightning needle

"It feels as though there's a circular hole in my body, I can feel it very clearly.... Is it really there? So strange!"

"Not bad not bad, after about 10 Lihuais it is possible to generate that, Feng, this is called the Lunchang space don't be that surprised, so how big is it?"

After silently thinking for a while, he replied "About the size of a fist, what is Lunchang space?"

"For you, it has currently no use, but after you've reached the 1 thousandth Lihua, then would it be useful. After reaching the diameter of about 2 rulers, you can already put items inside, and once the Milun level is reached, it can reach a one meter, allowing many items, hoho, so don't be so surprised."

Feng was shocked, internal storage? It was out of his imagination "A whole meter....wouldn't that break your body?"

With a laugh the old man replied "That is impossible, there is no physical shape" and after thinking for a while, he added "But actually, it still has a bit of use, for example you can store a bit of Lunqi" (Putty: The Qi in Lunqi means device/machinery, Lun device sounds weird, this is like a made up name so it'll be in PinYin!)

Feng, hearing yet again another new item asked "Lunqi?"

"Lunqi is a weapon for people that has Lunli. Of course, it is also categorized according to your attribute, example for Leilun, you need to use the lightning Lunqi, and not the fire Lunqi"

"Having Lunli itself is not enough, there are many ways put it to use, the 2 most important types are, one, which is to directly use Lunli and though the combination of the power it will increase it valiance. Two, is to use Lunqi, Lunqi can carry Lunli and increase it's power" (Putty: this makes no sense ;-; I have no idea what it means, I'm sorry)

"Grandfather, where can I get a Lunqi?" Feng looked at the old man excitedly.

"Lunqi, it is a thing you must use your Lunli to create, this is not hard, anyone who has Lunli can create their own Lunqi, but you must find the suitable materials. There are many creation methods, simple ones and hard ones, the hard ones.....require a certain amount of luck, and you also have to look specifically for the materials."

"For example, this is a type of Lunqi"

A black needle appeared on the old man's hands "Lightning burst needle, not reusable, used with Lunli."

Feng reached and grabbed the thing. Looking at it curiously, he saw that on the black body of the needle, there was a few sliver awe sandwiched in between, this little needle was quite heavy, Feng asked "How do I use it?"

After a few sentences from the old man, Feng was shocked "So simple? Only that? Can I kill a bull with it?"

Bulls are good things to hunt as it's body was a walking treasure chest, it's horns can be carved, it's meat was particularly delicious and the most important part, it's hide is the important ingredient to a hunter's armor. However, it is hard money, with its sturdy body, it can weight up to several tons, once agitated it can knock over the thickest trees, for bulls, only when one has a team will they dare to attack it.

For the hunters of Tiger Cliff Castle, if they do not have a few hunters and a prepared trap, they would never try. To Feng, bulls are a type of very savage monster, even though it is herbivous, it is not to be trifled with. Even in this world he has high strength and is able to leave a fist mark on a very hard stone, he still understood how fearsome that animals here are.

The old man shook his head "You are already different from normal people, bulls are not a danger to you, if you use the Burst Lightning needle, it will be a waste instead, here are 4 it, keep it for emergencies, unless you are really in danger, do not use it, I cannot coagulate the needle anymore."

Feng held on to the needles "Can these be placed into my Lunchang space?" Even though his space is small, he thought that these four needles should be no problem.

"You can try."

Staring at the needles in his hand, this heart jumped a beat and the needles disappeared, then, he clearly felt the needles in his Lunchang space, he could not explain why, but he knew, then the needles appeared on his hands again, he than familiarized with the feeling and laughed "This is great!"

Even if he was captured, no one could ever find the needles, in critical moments, this could save his life "How do I control it?"

"Burst lightning needle....you cannot use it yet, don't even think about it, after a hundred Lihuas, you can create your own Lunqis, but at this moment, you still can not use it, but don't be worried with your training speed, a hundred Lihuas should not take long to achieve."

"A hundred Lihuas, is a small Lun master's first of the many hardships to pass, but you need not worry."

Feng did not really care either way "Grandfather, winter is reaching soon, if I do not go out and hunt.....this winter....we need to start preparing, I decide to go out and hunt with some hunters."

"Ah yes, for your first time, you can go out with a few hunters but after that, you should hunt alone because you are already a small Lun master and not a ordinary human, you must have your own dignity."

Feng nodded, he understood what the old man was conveying "I need to first learn the ropes of hunting, I will hunt alone after that."

"Let's go, next time when you wan tto train, train here."

……

The main two surnames of Tiger Cliff Castle are He and Hu, with the exception of Feng's family, this are the big two.

In Feng's family, their surname is Lei, Feng's full name is Lei XinFeng, the old man is LeiBao and the young lady with the name of Yaoyao. Actually the old man wanted to name him Lei XinFeng, however due to his father's refusal, they decided on Lei XinFeng, a good child named XinFeng is too abnormal.
    (Putty: lol this sounds weird for you I'll explain, there are many words with the same pronunciation, the Feng in the old man's mean crazy and the father's one is peak)

There are a few teams in each hunter group, at least 3 members each.

After a few days worth of training, Feng achieved the 30th Lihua, about 10 a day, his speed was indeed very fast, he could not wait till he could find Uncle Ke as he wanted to join his team.

Uncle Ke, also known as Ke DaShan, his hunting ability know throughout the castle, with his team of 3. As he always had taken care of Feng, Feng wanted to join his team.

The team was very familiar to this area, especially Uncle Ke, and Feng always held great respect to him.

These few days, LeiBao along with his granddaughter and XinFeng, they hurried to finish the armor.

After Feng wore the armor, he seemed to be another person with a malicious feeling, Yaoyao picked up a dagger and slid it into a scabbard on the side of his boot, looking relatively satisfied, she fixed his long hair.

The old man had a bag in one of his hands and a bow in the other.

Feng was shocked "I'll use this bow?."

This black bow is created by the old man, in Feng's memory, this took at least 4 years to create, as long as he had materials, he would make it, and he finally finished it last year, but at that time he had not practiced Lunli and could not even pull the string of the bow.

"The last time you practiced, you were too weak and could only shoot some normal animals but when not any beast, but now, you can finally put it to good use."

Feng was overjoyed "Grandfather, you think I can use it now?" He used to think that the old man wasted his time and spirit, but now he was filled with anticipation.

Lei Xinyao bit her finger "Brother....try if you can pull the string?"

Feng nodded, this bow string was made with the combination of the thread of a spider's net and and the muscles of a bull. Feng knew the big change in his strength, the previous times he tried, it took all of his energy to pull it, now he could easily do it.

Gently pulling on the string, it gave off a small stringy sound, Feng had practiced archery since 6 years old with a small practice bow and his skill was not to belittled, and now, he could finally practice with a real On my way!.

With the smallest movement, the string was pulled, and once he released it, a sound like metal colliding, "Ping!"
    ---------------
    It's new year for me so...Happy new year! Anyway. HELP ME 3 PERCENT

Haha, Thank you puttty^^ and i hope you survive your laptop free ordeal

thanks!!!!!

thanks putty

Thanks Puttty!

Thanks Putty

How come I haven`t said thank you when I read this?My mind is so haywire these days...
    Superb quality as always(of trolling) xD

YAY... new chapter... thanks again putty..
    let's aim for seven digit views...ho..ho..ho..

Red face

I accidentally deleted my work and had half the mind to throw it into google translate and call it a chapter but decided against it. I almost cried, MY HARD WORK *Sniff* *doesnt feel like PRing*

Putty can't get no 7 digit view ;-; putty sucks at TLing

Chapter 6: burst lightning needle

Feng could not control himself "Good! This is awesome!" After practicing Lunli, he had definitely changed, his strength and sturdiness had both increased dramatically.

Xinyao clapped "Wa! So awesome, I'll go get the arrows." She ran into the room and retrieved a quiver which contained 10 arrows, this was also the creation of the old man. The tip was made of pure steel as long as a finger, and was about half a kilogram each and was specially made to be used by the black bow only.

With the quiver and bag on his back and the bow in his hands, he headed towards the cliff, uncle Ke and his 2 friends were waiting there.

Everyone had to gather enough food before winter comes, in and a family, there is normally 1-2 hunters, but there are also families that only rely on growing cassava and rice in large amounts during the summer and traded some for meat in the winter.

DaShan, who say Feng heading his way, smiled "Feng, how do you feel? Scared?" An old hunter always loved to tease a new hunter on his first hunt.

XinFeng laughed "Uncle Ke, uncle Nanshan, uncle Shi, I'm not afraid haha, we'll be together today onwards."

This three men, Ke DaShan, Ke Nanshan, Ke Shi, practically watched Feng grow up and are on extremely good terms with him! DaShan patted Feng's back "Let's go, this time we are not heading out to far, just somewhere near the castle."

The men walked to the stone fort and sat within the basket accompanied by the cranking of the wheels as the headed downwards.

This was the first time Feng had gone outside the castle, no that he did not want to, but underaged children are not allowed to, with beasts and cannibals lurking about in the forest, doing so is just asking for death.

Every year, there would always be deaths during hunting, which resulted in the cautiousness of every team, only powerful hunters would dare to hunt far away from the castle. With the addition of Feng to their group, DaShan decided on somewhere near to first gauge his ability for future references when picking a hunting spot.

As the newbie, Feng had no say in the team, so he could only comply. But even so, he had learned many things living in the castle for 3 years, he was not a 'child' he knew more of the people here, he had his own mind and his own opinion of this world.

On Dashan's back is 4 short spears and a machete the length of 2 feet which is used to open the way. Nanshan was a strong man, he held a spear made of pure steel and carried a bow and quiver on his back. Shi held a leather shield that had decent defense and a 3 edged spear about 2 and a half feet tall.
    (Putty: ugh typing this message yet again, here it goes. Google gave me this http://gl.tupain58.com:3389/vso-%E4%...%E5%88%80.html while the literal TL is triangular knife, but the length is too long so, I'll stick with this, if I find something better I'll update. Sorry)

Feng, as a pure bow user focused on ranged attacks, the jobs were divided clearly.

DaShan walked in front opening the way as Shi follow closely behind blocking any attacks from the beasts while Nanshan held on to his spear walking behind with Feng.

Feng carried black bow, other than 10 special arrows, he also had 10 normal ones that can deal with a normal beast but not a powerful one.

The four men traveled into the forest.

……

Feng felt dazzled immediately upon entering the forest.

There are animals almost everywhere, after practicing Lunli, his senses and power all increased, causing him to feel dizzy as he had not fully gotten used to the feeling.

Every hunter had to choose their own hunting spot, DaShan chose a pond, animals all had to drink, so the pond was a good place to hunt, but of course, this was also extremely dangerous, who knows what kind of beast will appear? Some can not be handled by normal people.

This was one of he best hunting spot that's closer to the castle.

The pond was kidney shaped about the size of about one square kilometer with a shoal and an entrance to the deeper parts of the forest, coming close to the pond, Feng felt great discomfort, this was obviously a dangerous place.

Upon reaching, DaShan signaled for everyone to stop moving and spoke in a small voice "Nanshan, Shi, Feng, be careful! I'll climb the tree" finishing, he hug the tree and slowly made his way up.

Feng's hand was on his special arrow, the surroundings were covers by branches and leaves, not allowing them too look too far, but Feng could use his ability to feel the surroundings, nothing can escape his sensitive senses.

Shi placed the showily in front of him, and tightly grabbed on to his 3 edged spear, trying his best to hear any movement, the three men came together in a triangular formation, looking only in front waiting for the news from DaShan.

DaShan silently climbed down the tree and silently spoke again "Come with me!"

The four men quickly reached a giant tree, Feng raised his head and could not help but call out in surprise "There's a tree house here?"

DaShan nodded "This is a hidden point, let's go up and rest, we will hunt at evening." finishing his talk, he immediately climbed up.

With the bow on his back, Feng climbed up.

This tree house was about 20 meters from the ground, even as it is simple and crude, it is still shelter. There was even a platform that gives a clear vow of the pond.

Feng immediately spotted a large herd of bulls "Bulls!"

Nanshan laughed "Don't think about it, even the cannibals won't dare to anger such a large herd, once they go mad, hoho, if you don't get out of their way, you will definitely die."

Feng eyed the bulls hungrily, a single bull can be a great reward on this trip, Feng could not help but to feel eager.

Surprisingly, Shi, a man of few words, spoke "Stop daydreaming!"

Feng smiled bitterly "Do you all not want to kill a bull?"

DaShan explained "It is impossible, to kill a bull, you need at least 15-30 men and a prepared trap, and the most important thing is to have someone to be the bait, it is too dangerous."

Nanshan also added "Also the skin is too tough, it can't be pierced by a normal weapon. Not only that but it does not have many weak points and those that can be reached are even lesser."

"Maybe we would jump from the trees?"

DaShan patiently explained to Feng "Even if you aimed at the weak spot, without a certain amount of strength, you still cannot pierce it's hide...."

Nanshan said "Even if you can pierce it, it doesn't mean it will definitely die, before you get in a second strike, it would have already escaped from your attack range, Feng, you have not been think about killing one have you? Haha, it's good to have courage, but you must know your own limit too" the 3 men all thought Feng was being overconfident.

XinFeng stopped making excuses and silently watched as the bull herd quenched it's thirst.

DaShan called out "Feng, eat something and rest, we are hunting in the evening, without enough mental and physical health, it will be dangerous."

XinFeng went into the treehouse and ate the dried meat he brought, DaShan lied on the floor with his eyes closed, Nanshan and Shi both leaned on a wooden pole with their eyes closed,(putty:ಠ_ಠ )only Feng returned to the platform and continued to watch the bulls.(Putty:ಠ_ರೃ)

He still would not give up and hoped to kill a bull, he had great confidence in his Lunli, if he could find a chance, he would act without any hesitation.

At this moment, the herd started moving away, Feng looked back in the tree house and only felt regret, he knew he would not have a chance to attack, sighing, he took off the bow which hung off his back and placed it next to himself "I can only wait till evening now."

Suddenly, a small herd of bulls actually appeared walking in his direction, he immediately ran back to the tree house "There's a small herd! Wake up! There's a small herd!"

DaShan, who did not bothered to even open his eyes, answered lazily "Nothing to be surprised for, a small herd at least also has about 10 bulls, you cannot handle it."

"How would you know without trying? I'll handle it!"

Nanshan could not hold back his laughter "Haha, you buggers are all rash these days, okay, let's see how Feng hunts." The 3 of them headed to the platform in smiles, excited to see how a stubborn child handles reality. (Putty: *whispers* the author loves to write about sadists ಥ_ಥ)
    -----------------

Okay I should stop leaving irrelevant notes there, though I felt the chapter slowly treading to the side of a stalker's diary in his chapter, or is it just me?
    Last edited by Puttty; 02-23-15 at 08:05 AM.

I ain't getting to PRing these days... I'm ashamed ;-;
    Though it would be late.....but if I have time, I'll prepare a little Chinese New Year gift [imma Chinese BTW]

ty Putty.... damn another cliffhanger

Hehe thanks puttty ^^ Awesome translation as always. and dont be distressed 7 digits views will come into sight as time passes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Krokolicious View Post
    Hehe thanks puttty ^^ Awesome translation as always. and dont be distressed 7 digits views will come into sight as time passes
    Aww you're making me blush, thank you X)
    *shares cookies*

I have 100% confidence in this reaching 7 digit views
    Thanks for the chapter and the notes xD

Thanks Puttty

Guehuehuehuehue

---------------------

Chapter 7: Eagle lead hunters

(Puttty: I know the title doesn't make any sense, I also am not sure may change)

The bulls slowly made their way here, stopping to eat some vegetation at their feet. The natural enemies of the bulls is not few, however, those that would dare to attack directly are few, normally they will wait for a lone bull or find an old one that could not catch up to their herd, even beasts understood their incompetence to bulls.

DaShan asked "You using the bow?"

Feng nodded "Yeah, I'll try shooting it." He had great confidence in this bow, as it can not be pulled by normal people, actually attacking with it would definitely be shocking.

Nanshan and Shi both smiled, as two men who both successfully hunted a bull before, they had not thought a single person can kill a bull, but they are also men who are like frogs in a well,as they had not left the cliff in their life, the would never have imagined that there are an another type of humans, those that can control Lunli.

The bulls took about half an hour to finally reach the bottom of the tree, looking down from the platform shows you the sight of their backs, the 3 men looked at Feng laughing "You can shoot now haha."

Feng nodded, placing one of his feet on the platform and another on a branch, he took his bow and pulled it's string.

The bow made no sound. Nanshan, who is also an archer, was shocked, staring at the bow, he silently said "What a good bow!" If it was a hard bow, it would definitely make a sound, but Feng's bow does not make a single sound, and Nanshan believed that Feng would not be so stupid to bring a soft bow which can only shoot small animals like birds and rabbits.

Within seconds, Feng had already locked on the weak spot of the bull. His eyes were known in the castle for being the best, he can see something very far away, this was his gift.

Suddenly a sound was heard "Ping!"

The three men did not even had a chance to recognize the arrow, not even the shadow, who knew how powerful the show was.

"Moo!"

An special arrow is about a meter, and most of it went to the dent in between of the cow's shoulder bone, with a anguished cry, it feel onto the ground, entering the state if death.

DaShan, Nanshan, Shi all saw that scene, Nanshan rubbed his eye and clutched his chest "You...you...how....how is this possible?"

Feng did not reply, but shot another arrow "Ping!".

"Moo!"

Yet another bull feel to it's knees.

Dashan's eye almost popped out, when had the did bull's skin gotten so weak? They were all speechless, looking at the two kneeling bulls and at XinFeng they were a shocked.

Just about Feng was to shoot his third arrow, DaShan hurriedly stopped him "Feng! Stop! Don't shoot, 2 is enough, anymore and we will not be able to bring it back."

Actually 2 bulls were already impossible to bring back, a single bull is already a few tons, how can these 4 men bring them back?

Feng sighed "Such a pity." While talking, the bull herd had already passed, leaving the bulls he shot panting heavily on the ground.

After a while, DaShan said "Let's go down!" His voice was filled with excitement, just counting the price of the horns and hide was already a small fortune, but there was also the large amount of meat.

The 4 men excitedly climbed down the tree, everyone knew to move fast, despite the fact that shooting reduces the amount of blood loss, it in return increases the stench, which will bait many powerful beasts, which is why the four men rushed to the bulls.

When they reached the bulls, they had already died, Nanshan looked at the back of the bull and saw the feathers of the arrow, of the whole arrow, only the feathers are outside, he coughed "The ****? How much strength did it take?"

Danshan shouted "Hurry! Tie them up and hang on the trees!"

As the scent grew stronger, the danger increases.

Feng pulled out the arrows, these kind of special arrows are not one he can waste, after some cleaning, it could be reused. Grabbing the leg of the bull, he called out "Uncle Ke, tie that bull up first, let me try to carry this."

Feng used a bit of Lunli "Ugh!" And actually dragged the bull heading to the giant tree.

DaShan shouted "What is this sorcery?!"

Nanshan held his chest "This kid....how does he have so much strength?"

Shi shook his head "Monster!"

Then, what made them speechless was the sight of Feng dragging the bull up the tree. One bull was about a few tons, seeing Feng being able to carry it alone shocked them, suddenly Feng called out "Uncle Ke, hurry up!"

With the activation of Lunli, Feng felt as though his whole body is filled with power.

Uncle Ke shook his head, Feng is too crazy, he actually dragged the heavy carcass of the bull up a tree, this kind of power is too terrifying.

Nanshan said "okay, stop staring, this kid isn't human, let's move faster."

Shi also said "Faster!" Him and DaShan climbed the tree with speed that exceeded Feng's, reaching the tree, the hung up the bull.

Scaling the tree with the bull is actually very tiring for Feng, using Lunli, he dragged the bull to the platform, but due to the platform being unable to handle it's weight, Feng, with the help of DaShan, hung the bull before the platform snapped.

The four man lay in the treehouse sweatily, and sighed in relief, even though beasts can climb up the tree, they are no match for them,

After resting for 10 minutes, DaShan said "Nanshan, let's do it, since Feng killed the bulls, he'll get the skin and the horns, we'll split the meat."

Feng said "No need to split like that, everyone gets them equally, if it wasn't for Uncle ke's willingness to bring me out, I won't be able to kill a bull at all." Most of the hunters in the castle are reluctant to bring a newbie, as it would decrease their bounty.

DaShan replied "How about this, just take a set of skin and horns, we split the rest, stop haggling."

Nanshan and Shi both nodded, with Nanshan keeping a lookout, the three men started to carve the bodies.

Nanshan suddenly shouted "Be careful! A leopard is here!"

Feng looked down to see a black leopard on a nearby tree staring at them, shockingly, this leopard was different from the ones in his previous life (Putty: Duh) (Puttty: he used to refer as previous world but now he changed XC) it looked sturdier, longer. (putty◐‿◑) what is he describing?) He knew this fellow is a climbing expert.

DaShan called out "Don't worry, throw some innards down, if they have food, they won't come to disturb us."

Feng nodded and followed to throw the organs down, "Pi pa!" A large sound was heard, with a few hoarse calls, Feng realized that there was not only a leopard but many other kinds of carnivores, sounds of battle could be heard.

After taking care of both the bulls, the three men started to hang the meat piece by piece.

They worked till evening, with Nanshan continuing to keep a lookout, as this was the active period of many beasts, with these pieces of meat tanning, this was the best place to ambush.

Feng did not stay in the treehouse but climbed up to practice Lunli, of course, he kept this from DaShan.

Feng sat on a huge branch and started to practice.

……

On the daybreak of the second day, the 4 men got up, there were many beasts under the tree making all sorts of noises while Feng practiced along the night, luckily Feng had Lunli to nourish his body to allow him to stay energized.

DaShan laughed "How was your first night in the wilderness?"

------------------------

One question~ do y'all want me to do
    "Blabala bla" said Feng
    Or
    "Blabala bla" (Feng)

Btw, if you spot a mistake tell me, :'(