Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny Lin

I just started on the series Thunder Cops and not too much on Kenny yet But from what I've seen he is soooooo cute!!!! And his role is really neat since it is like none of the other one he has gotten. At least from what I know. I can't wait for more on him, saw in the preview something on him and it looks sad or so!!!! Want more Kenny!! hehe, anyone else watching it?

LOL, yes!!!! The Donnie scream is just sooooooo When I first started Fist of Fury and the preview came on with a loud scream I was like, oh goodness.......
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yes, Donnie's screams and his Bruce Lee imitation moves can be quite... (sigh)... annoying . Really wished he didn't have to do that. Just go straight to the fighting and come up with different techniques, for pete's sake! But, he is still one of the best martial arts actor out there, so can't really complain too much.

Oh, goddess, you are getting me so excited about Thunder Cops! Can't wait till the entire series get released. Kenny . Do tell if there is a happy ending for our guy.

The series "Thunder Cops" is released all out!!!! Go get it Tweety!! I'm sure you will enjoy it, hehe Well Kenny's ending in Thunder Cops could be considered happy.....but then you could say sad too. I considered it happy in ways since he is happy. He has his own little relationship problem and is also involved in this one case. But everythign is good in the end sorta Gosh, his role is really different!!! He is like a player, but inside he is really devoted. Also there is this one scene that is hilarious!!!! He ends up in a public bathroom naked and has to use newspaper to cover himself up to yell for help

Oh, his role in this week's tapes of "Light of Million Hopes" is really good too. But I feel for his character! Seems as though something bad is happening to him. The series told us that he has this muscle problem or so and later on it will affect his movements and he might not be able to do anything anymore Which means no fire fighter or yip...nothing

I cant' wait for more series on him!!!!!! He is soooo cute and also a wonderful actor. Must be more promoted!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here are some really cute pics of Kenny and Joey!!!! I think these are for the promotion of "Light of Million Hopes" Aren't they super cute?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://starphotohk.com/20030410-ATV-Drama/P4100037.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://starphotohk.com/20030410-ATV-Drama/P4100038.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://starphotohk.com/20030410-ATV-Drama/P4100040.jpg')

And here is a group picture. Kenny is in front. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://starphotohk.com/20030410-ATV-Drama/P4100047.JPG')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess !!! Thanks for posting the wonderful pics. They look so compatible together. He is such a charmer

I would love to go rent Thunder Cops and LOMH, but got to study . Must wait for break time *sniff sniff* . But then again, good things are worth the wait... I think.

Since it will take me like forever to get the chance to watch TC, could you please give me some spoilers? What happens to Kenny's character in the end? I'll still rent it, just want some juicy info . Much appreciated

Hey Tweety hehe, no problem. Very glad to post them since I can see them everytime I pop in here!! Aren't they the most cutest pairing though? hehe, every picture has like a different face emotion for both of them

Oh, I'm sooooo tied up with school and all the work assigned, but still got series!!!! hehe, cause mostly rent it on the weekend so got free time to watch it. I hope that there are more ATV series released casue the recent ones have been very good!!! Hehe, hope Kenny is in the series too!! Oh, I just got more spoilers on Kenny's character from LOMH and I dont' like it at all!!!!!

Lol, okay. Since you say you'll rent it I'll give you a bit of spoilers so you'll ahve something to look forward to Lets start I guess.

Kenny's Case
    In the beginning Kenny is quite flirtatious and he is known to be able to attract any girl he wants. But he seems to have a crush mostly on Theresa who is a cop that works in the same place as him. (But she likes this other guy, but then later on she finds out the guy she likes is gay so she switches over to Kenny.) Kenny and Theresa started to like go out for dinner, but on their first "date" he ran off on her cause he saw this other girl who looked familiar to him.

Later on we find out that the girl is his ex-girlfriend, Mag, who he was going to marry, but didnt' due to his parents and all. Mag has a boyfriend now, but then breaks up with him and starts seeing Kenny again. The two become closer and Kenny spends the ngiht with her. The next day however we find out that her ex-boyfriend (Mag's ex) was murdered. She becomes a suspict, but Kenny doesn't really believe she killed that guy since he says she spent the whole night with him.

Mag starts avoiding Kenny during the case, but a few days later she meets up with him and says she wants to be engaged to him. He is a bit unsure at this, but seeing her look of dissapointment, he quickly agrees to it. However clues start to come out from the muder case and more suspician comes on her and one particular clue makes Kenny suspect her. He also suspects that the engagment ring she brought was actually for her and her ex-boyfriend.

SPOILER!!!!!
    In the very end it is indeed Mag who had killed her ex-boyfriend and all along she had used Kenny to be her witness of not being at the scene of the crime. I didn't quite get some of this, but I think that when Kenny asked her if she had loved him, she didn't answer, but left her ring on the table next to him. The next scene shows Kenny outside the police station standing near a ocean or something. He starts getting flashbacks and stuff then suddenly throughs a ring into the ocean. (I'm not sure which ring it was, his or hers.) He takes the other one, which is on his finger so I suppose its his and the one he through was hers, well he takes that ring and was going to throw it, but doens't.

He turns around to face the police station and sees Mag in the police cart pulling out onto the streets. He runs after the cart and that attracts Mag's attention. While running Kenny holds up the ring to let her see it and she starts to tear up. At this scene its obvious that they both love each other. The very ending for Kenny is that he supposedly ends up with Theresa!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

So grateful for the spoilers, goddess. I'm depressed just by reading it =(. Poor Kenny. But what about Theresa? Yeah, she ends up with him, that he's still in love with Mag.

Series sounds interesting, will definitely rent it when I have more time.

Man, that part about Theresa's crush being gay is hilarious! . Thanks for the laugh.

Hehehe, no problem Yeah, it was rather depressing for me watching the hurt look on Kenny. Mag even hit him on the head with a wine bottle to get free when he confronted her on being the killer. Thankfully Kenny was smart enough that he had things all planned out and as you can tell, Mag was caught.

Well after Mag went to jail Kenny was still like depressed and really was sorta avoiding Theresa. But later on she like kept taking care of him or wanted to too. Then the time which brought him to like her was when he overheard what she was saying about him and all. Then on, the two got together and I guess Kenny put Mag into his past. Though I felt it would be better to have Kenny wait for Mag or tell us why he doesn't want to be with Mag or so.

Yes do hurry and rent!!!! Just saw this week of Light of Million Hopes and it focused mostly on Kenny!!!!!!! It was jsut great!! I was crying when it started to talk about Kenny's real family and his background. I was feelign super sad how this week gave out so much pressure to Kenny and it is certainly his worst moment. Can't wait to see more of him!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess, quit tempting me! You are making me so anxious to watch Thunder Cops, but I got to study. But thanks for the summary.

I just did a quick search around to find more info on Light of a Million Hopes and I'm not too sure I want to watch it. At first I wasn't sure who Crystal is and when I found out... . I dun like her . Must be a side effect from watching Heroine of th Yangs II. If Kenny does end up with her, the motive to see the show is totally gone. Maybe I can focus on other characters and fast forward her scenes . Do provide more spoilers . Much appreciated

Lol, sorry sorry!!!!! I can't help it though, its quite exciting!!! Though there is a diffinate lack of Kenny appearences, lots of other intersting casts (Remus Kam is rather good here!!!) Okay, back to your studies. Lol, sorry for tempting you so much. School work above all, now better do well!!!!

Light of Million Hopes is a rather sad story, lots of deaths or tragic endings from what I've heard Yeah, I never really liked Crystal Tin either. Lol, I did not even know that she played the "boy" in Heroine of the Yangs2. I totally hated the actress who protrayed that role and when I found out it was Crystal, I was like Lol, but in LOMH I have to say my views changed. I've started liking her more, her character at the beginning is rather likable. But now that I'm further into the series, Crystal is sooo annoying and totally on my nerves right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPOILER

Kenny does not end up with Crystal from what I am hearing. But His supposedly ending or so is not that great either

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say, besides Kenny scenes...his with Crystal is rather enjoyable. Scenes of Crystal alone is okay too, but later on you might get so annoyed with her that you fast forward over all her parts. Lol, thats me
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess, LOL, are you going around and commenting on every actor's thread now? I see your name all over the place. Shouldn't you be studying as well? J/K. At least someone has time to spare. Poor me

Well, the good thing is that Kenny's character doesn't end up with Crystal. Yes, I am totally biased. Even with good actings, I don't think she will make my list of likable actresses. Just can't stand watching her. Don't really know why .

Thanks for the warning on Crystal being annoying. Will whip out my trusty remote. Technology is so cool

gotta love him too.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

hehehehe, just noticed now? I am quite known for jumping into every thread there is. Lol, at least in the actors one. Hehe, but I have something to say about each one!!!! So many cute actors, who could resist not chatting on how cute they are?

Oh, too much studing...gotta have a break time ya know! Lol, all work and no play makes goddess...yeah...no comment, hehe. Oh you busy too? Whats up with you Tweety?

Well its not certain if Crystal will or will not end up with Kenny. They are like a on and off couple!!! Gosh, saw this weeks tapes and Crystal is now married and Kenny has a gf. But seems like they each still hold something for the other which causes problems........

LOL, technology is totally cool!!!!!

Hey PJ Joining in too huh? Write more next time!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Check out this link for lots of screencaptures of Thunder Cops and some cute pics of Kenny too!!!!

http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/vidc...s/tcscmain.htm
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Just saw this week's tapes of Light of Million Hopes and Kenny's character isn't getting much, but he will soon. Can't wait and I wonder what else is he filming?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

the pics from Thunder Cops look interesting... should i rent it?
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

You haven't seen Thunder Cops either xiaoqian? Then you should!!!!! At some times the story got a bit boring/annoying, but overall I thought it was extremely good!!!! Not too much on Kenny, but lots on Eric and Remus. Oh, Remus is so cute in here hehe, but more in LOMH
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

haha well.. now that you put it that way... lol... i will go back and rent it next time
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

oh yeah... how many episodes is it?

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

There is 22 tapes in viet so that would make maybe 29 chinese episodes? lol, but then again there is a case with kenny involved and lots of emotions from him in there. A must see for Kenny!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.