Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kenny Lin

i think she was referring to my question about kenny in thunder cops...
    no matter, i'll watch anyway
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Originally posted by creidesca
    Off-topic:
    Long time no see, Chieri! I'll have episodes 07 and 08 of Farewell Firefly done in December. And "it wasn't small"...what were you referring to? Remus' role in Warriors of Magic Mountain or something like that? I never did get to see the drama (well I did somewhat since it aired on TV here in SoCal, but I only caught the last 10 or so episodes)...if it is Remus you are referring to...what exactly was his role?
    december.... well, thatz good news.... winter break ^^
    yea, actually, i was referring to kenny's role in thunder cops..
    i only watched the first episode of Warriors of Magic Mountain... ^^; so i dont really remember if i saw Remus in there...
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

me neither... but i can't wait to see both in thunder cops!
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Oh, Kenny has more screentime in Light of Million Hopes this week!! But I would perfer for him not to, after watching it. His more screentime just annoyed me due to him being used by 2nd Elena now He is too kind hearted!!!

Other subject: nope, can't remember any character from Zu/Magic Mountain that Remus could have protrayed. Maybe he was a disciple of Steve?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i kno... just had me at the edge of my seat
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Oh, Csfan has posted spoilers for about everyone's ending in the LOMH thread. Go check it out if you haven't already. Little glad for Kenny's ending!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

it sounds like they all got the same ending...
    but im kind of glad too.... XD

a bit more info on kenny ...

Kenny Lin is mixed. i remember reading a long time ago that his father is japanese and his mother is taiwanese. i think this is the reason he is always playing a japanese character in his series. eg in 'fist of fury' and 'mdwv 2'.

cheers

ooh i was wonderin about the accent...

hey... these taiwanese-japanese mixed guys are so cute good mix, good mix...
    (like kenny and takeshi kaneshiro XD)

Originally posted by Lauren
    a bit more info on kenny ...

Kenny Lin is mixed. i remember reading a long time ago that his father is japanese and his mother is taiwanese. i think this is the reason he is always playing a japanese character in his series. eg in 'fist of fury' and 'mdwv 2'.

cheers
    haha didn't know that... thanx for that piece of info.

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Oh, that is intersting!! I didn't know that either until you posted that!! Thankies

Hmmm...I know he played a Japanese person in Fist of Fury, but also in MDWAV2? I didn't know that. Lol, or remember at least.

koorinohime, yeah seems like everyone got the same ending. Either they are alone or together with someone, but the more older casts got a together ending. I like Kenny's ending though. I really could not except him with Crystal or Elena at the end. Those two have just hurt him too much and all. Then again I wouldn't have mind that doctor with him again. Who played her again?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah i thought he played a japanese guy in MDWAV 2... but i can't exactly remember... don't even remember his name in there..

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

his name was Yau Ji Kit ~ You Zhi Jie (?) or somethin... that doesn't sound very jap to me... can't remember "yau" being a japanese surname...
    Originally posted by goddessofhonour

koorinohime, yeah seems like everyone got the same ending. Either they are alone or together with someone, but the more older casts got a together ending. I like Kenny's ending though. I really could not except him with Crystal or Elena at the end. Those two have just hurt him too much and all. Then again I wouldn't have mind that doctor with him again. Who played her again?
    haha.. sounds like scriptwriters got lazy or somethin XP
    yea im glad about kenny ending up that way...

Originally posted by koorinohime
    his name was Yau Ji Kit ~ You Zhi Jie (?) or somethin... that doesn't sound very jap to me... can't remember "yau" being a japanese surname...
    i'm not sure about that either... but you sure have good memory... o.o

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

hmm not really... but i specifically remember the scene where joey hugs him and says his name and tells him they'll be friends forever...

that part really left an impression on me for some reason too... but i still didn't remember his name

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Lol, either way it doesn't really matter as much. I wonder what will be Kenny's upcoming series? I want to see more of him!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah... i wonder too..

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

maybe he'll be in MDWAV 3 XD

that would be good too...

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!