Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kenny Lin

Wow, this week's tapes of LOMH made me feel soooooo much for Kenny!!! Poor him, having Elena break his legs and now one of his legs is sorta not fixed up IT was so touching watching Kenny go around the city of HK passing out papers looking for Elena and all!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah that part was so sad... almost made me cry...
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I know!! It was so sad watching Kenny lose Elena like that!!! But then its good to know they got together in the end. Then again not really I guess.

Oh I do hope for Kenny to be in MDWAV3!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

haha such contradictin feelings rite... im kind of glad they didnt end up together... altho it sux that every1 kinda ended up the same way

me 2... hope eric, joey and kenny are all gonna be in MDWAV 3 !!
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

I'm just really glad that Kenny didn't have anything with Crystal at the end. I can not stand her right now!! The way she is acting and all just annoys me. Like I've mentioned in my reply in the LOMH thread Crystal acts as if the world revovles around her in a way. Its like the guys all should wait for her until she wants them!!! This goes espically for Kenny. She broke up with him, but at times sorta hints to him that she wants to be with him again
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah sometimes i wish she'd just make up her mind!

but then again... he didnt have much to do w. anyone at the end...
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

he should have ended up with SOMEBODY XD
    SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE ENDED UP WITH SOMEBODY ....
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

yeah i guess... but good that kenny and crystal didn't

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Okay saw the ending and seems like Crystal and Kenny did end up together or they started a new relationship together. Lol, me and my change of mind again!!! I don't mind Crystal as much towards the very very end. However it would have been nice if she ended up with Ricky too. I felt a lot for Ricky at the end. He almst took over Kenny's place to me, hehe. Now what will Kenny be in?!?!?! I must see more of him, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is the official page for Thunder Cops. Check it out!!! Great pics and I've posted some in the Thunder Cops thread in the ATV section. Come in there and chat with me!!!
    http://www.hkatv.com/drama/thundercops/

Cute Kenny Lin picture from Thunder Cops!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://app.hkatv.com/_upload/gallery/thundercops_030.jpg')
    Here's a small one
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/drama/thundercops/_image/c11.jpg')

Oh and here is some small caps of his two love intersts.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/drama/thundercops/_image/c25.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkatv.com/drama/thundercops/_image/c08.jpg')

Hehehe, I just figured out that "meg" the person Kenny loves in teh beginning also played as Dr. Lam in LOMH!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Okay saw the ending and seems like Crystal and Kenny did end up together or they started a new relationship together. Lol, me and my change of mind again!!! I don't mind Crystal as much towards the very very end. However it would have been nice if she ended up with Ricky too. I felt a lot for Ricky at the end. He almst took over Kenny's place to me, hehe. Now what will Kenny be in?!?!?! I must see more of him, hehe.
    haha a change of heart now huh......... im happy that they did start over.... atleast someone did...

Lol, yeah thats me!!! I can never make up my mind certainly. Always changes the next minute depending on the situation and all Lol, here is what my sorta hoping ending for LOMH:
    Crystal and Ricky
    Kenny and Dr. Lam
    Marco and Theresa
    Joey and her bf
    Andrew..... with Wong Mei. They deserve one another
    Vivian and Benny
    Remus and Vivian
    Raymond and Alice
    Derek and someone
    Kenny and Raymond's sister with the 2nd wife's nanny's nephew I think he was?
    Fung Bo Bo, second wife, and the husband together. I didn't like second wife remarrying someone else.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i actually prefer crystal and kenny than crystal and ricky... but kenny and dr. lam would have been nice too

What's Kenny's next series?

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Its sorta funny to bring back Dr. Lam for like 5 minutes just to inform the viewers that she got married and all. Id idn't like tht. Could just be me.

Lol, I think its funny how when Ricky and Crystal where married they were mostly fighthing. At least Crystal was angry with him. But afterwards when they got a divorce and allt he two seemed friendly, but at times it looked as if Crystal still liked him and all

Back to Kenny I have no clue!! How I wish I knew though. Gosh, so many ATV stars are getting more recognition then Kenny lately Oh yes, I do hope Kenny and Raymond get to work together again. I liked them pairing as brothers, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hope to see Kenny in another series soon....

Its sorta funny to bring back Dr. Lam for like 5 minutes just to inform the viewers that she got married and all. Id idn't like tht. Could just be me.
    that was just plain weird, yea... just to bring every1 back i guess....

Yeah. Lol, I think first we gotta find out what ATV series is going to be released then maybe we can find out who is in it. The only one I know right now is MDWAV3, hehe. Excited for that and rooting for Kenny to appear as a character in there with a good amount of screen time.

Yeah I guess the series wanted for the viewers to know what happened to everyone, but I don't think it was needed. When they brought Dr. Lam back i was thinking that she and Kenny would have another relationship. Ruined my hopes for that, lol.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yes i want him to be in MDWAV3 also!!

well.. atleast Kenny wasnt alone at the end of LoMH?

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

i guess... besides the old ppl... they are one of the "original" couples i guess

Yeah I guess the series wanted for the viewers to know what happened to everyone, but I don't think it was needed. When they brought Dr. Lam back i was thinking that she and Kenny would have another relationship. Ruined my hopes for that, lol.
    i actually thought that would happen too lol

Yup, I guess its was all pretty good for Kenny at the end. He had his family, a son, friends, and also Crystal with him so it was nice. I am glad though that he wasn't left like alone at the end.

Hehe, I wouldn't have minded for Kenny to have more gals falling for him, lol. Since his character in LOMH was so nice and lovable!!! Hmmm...did you guys feel that Kenny should have gotten his leg cured? I really didn't like having Kenny being disabled like that, I don't know how to explain it much though. Also I wished that Kenny could have still been a firefighter and all. Don't like how ATV made him have an illness that cause him his job just to get him and Dr. Lam starting a relationship. Sorta get what I mean guys? hehe, glad this thread is still moving!!!!

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but here is a promotional clip of Kenny promoting his dramas and all Creidesca posted this at tvseriesfans.com in the ATV section
    mms://media.hkatv.com/media2/2004parade/promo27.asf
    hehe, jsut saw it and Kenny looks cute!!!! like the black combo hehe You guys can see more little clips of ATV artists here:
    http://tvseriesfans.com/forums/showt...threadid=19332
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.