Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kenny Lin

lol more girls falling for him? that would make things even more complicated

yea... i kinda wished his leg would be somehow cured... but then again, that would be too perfect wouldnt it
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

well the ending was already... so good... wouldn't hurt to cure kenny either XP

kenny looks cute in that clip!!
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Lol, yeah it would get complicated I guess, but wouldn't it be nice for Kenny? hehe.

Lol xiaoqian!! Got a point there now, I do think that everyone wuoldn't mind too much for Kenny to have his leg fixed. Since he was too kind in here for anyone to hate him!!!!

Oh yeah, have I mentioned anything about the scene between Kenny and Raymond? Espically the one where Kenny's in jail and all? I thought that was really emotional and Raymond so a lot of brotherly love to Kenny!! I dont' exactly remember much scenes of Raymond having that brotherly love for Kenny. Well at least really obvious ones I guess.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i thought that jail scene was very sweet too... shows brotherly love.. ur rite, it didnt seem as obvious in the rest of the series... but it takes a crisis to bring it out i guess

haha xiaoqian... thatz tru too... wutz one more good news to add to the pile lol...
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

exactly my point... but is it possible to really cure it?
    oh well, he didn't end up alone... i'm happy.
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Hmmm...I had hope and actually thought it would get cured. Since remember that scene where Dr. Lam visits Kenny at his house and she asks what happened to his leg? She had told him to come and let her recheck it and for some reason I felt that she was going to be able to do something on it. Lol, I wanted her character to get a chance to do something instead of just appearing for an ending.

Hehe, from the whole series I think I enjoyed watching Kenny and Raymond together. I really enjoyed the scenes they had and their brotherly bond even if it was sorta short
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

me too... cheers to family bonding

since Dr. Lam told Kenny to go hav his leg checked... we can imagine that it will be fixed

yeah.. maybe they were hinting at it XP

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Does anyone have pics of him?

**VICKI ZHAO IS ALWAYZ & 4EVER THE BEST**

(0)(0)
    (>'.'<)
    (")_(")

Hapidaze, you can see some pics of him in the first few pages. I can't find any recent ones, but will look for more hehe.

Hehe, wouldn't have minded if this series went on for a few more tapes just to wrap things up even more.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i thought the ending was quite... long... lol.... im not saying it was draggy.. but it was really complete and basically everyone alive was in it ... what else is there to wrap up?

Hmmm...there was still that whole un ending for Raymond and Alice so they could have done something on that. :thinkgo I think thats bout it then, : Maybe a little more on how everyone turns out in 10 yrs? Lol, I enjoy those things
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yea wonder why didnt just close up the Raymond and Alice story lol.. wutz another 2 minutes of happiness...
    i like watching those 10 yrs later things too... but not in this series... bcuz.. throughout the whole series... everyone got OLD already... lol

i can imagine it... in 10 years they are still one big happy family w. a few more additions

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Lol yup. Really should have finished up with Raymond and Alice's love story at the end and maybe do a ten years thingy. Hehe, I can imgaine it too!!!! It would be nice if they would have like seperated everyone, like they all go their own ways for a bit, but afterwards everyone meets back together and are a big happy family!!!!!

Oh yes, here is some news on Kenny's next series!!! I got this information from creidesca so thank her next time you see her!! hehe

translated, the series is called "Mama, I Love You"

translated by roadrunner:

After SARS scours Hong Kong, Hong Kong people have been upset to exciting, aloof to concerning and they're even willing to sacrifice for others now! People's relationship are now more intimate, they are also moving forward and do not defeat if they fail, plus they can even create miracle!This story happens in a hk style of diner opened by a single mother.

Customers come and go everyday, among her customers there're unemployed teacher, at risk teenagers, prostitutes, gangsters, pathological gambler. Each of them has his own story interweaving current events, relationship events, trouble events and empathetic events in the diner. In the midst of this, they experience inhumanity vs. humanity, and the spirit of mutal regards, which in turn this diner becomes a psychological er that heals people's soul.
    This substantial and moving sit-tvseries takes each genuine, real life story that occurs around us to present to audience with a humorous and tender approach after revision. Will there be any story that seem familiar to you?

anyways, there's 2 clips regarding the series that ATV has provided online:
    mms://media.hkatv.com/media2/women_come/2003-12-12-01.asf
    mms://media.hkatv.com/media2/women_come/2003-12-12-02.asf
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yay! new series... thanks for the clips.. i'll thank creidesca when i see her too haha

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

::cheers:: finally!!

Hehehe, diffinately thank her when possible. I'm so glad to hear he's filming a series. Now if only he was in a new released serise!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

maybe another few months?

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

there's seems 2 b news on Kenny (very recent ones, from 02-09-2004)...anyone mind translating, since it's all in chinese:

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/2...3423_0003.html
    http://full.mingpaonews.com/20040209/mcl1r.htm
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords