King of Gamblers
    Ten Tigers of Guangdong
    As You Wish
    My Date with A Vampire 2 -Guest Star
    Project Ji Xiang
    Thunder Cops
    Light of Million Hopes

Pictures
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/KennyLin2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/KennyLin3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/KennyLin5.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/KennyLin1.bmp')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/KennyLin4.jpg')

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm really obsessed over Kenny Lin He is a great actor and very cute, hehe. Watching him in Light of Million Hopes and his character is really loveable!!!!! Gonna rent Thunder Cops with him since it sounds really good!!! So far I've seen like 5 or 6 of his series and I like him in every single one of them!!

I think he has great chemistry with Joey Meng, but I hate how he has been in at least 3 series with her where they are supposed to play a couple, yet in the end he doens't get with her So I want a seirse with them togehter in the end. But noe Light of Million Hopes since he looks really cute with Crystal, hehe

Oh also know that he's starred with Annie Man in a few of those ATV series as a couple, but haven't seen any of them!!! Really gotta rent them!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey is this guy! I didn't recognize him till I saw that vampire pic of him. I never knew that he had three shows with Joey. I like how he look in MDWV 2.

ooh he's cute.. he looked quite suave in MDWAV 2
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

ahh i luv Kenny he's so cute&hott especially in Fist Of Fury !!!
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

man..!! I haven't seen MDWV 2
    He looks cook in those pics how old is he?

kenny looked so cute with joey in Project JiXiang =D
    they should have made a better ending for him
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Yay, fans of Kenny!!! Hehe, I like Kenny's character in practically all the series I've seen him in, but so far most of his ending is just sooo Oh, loved him in Fist of Fury!!!!! His character was just so.... hehe. I was quite sad however with his ending and also not beign able to pair with Joey. Same goes for Project Ji Xiang. Though his ending was better I guess, but stupid how he doens't get a ending pairing!!!! Another thing now, I dont' know his ending in LOMH, but it looks as if it isn't with Crystal

P.S. Buffy, hehe its now 4 series with Joey Fist of Fury, My Date with a Vampire 2, Project Ji Xiang, and Light of Million Hopes. I'm not quite sure, but Joey might have also appeared in Little Vagrant Lady so it might be 5
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Does he have a lot of chemistry with Joey? Why else would the director pair them up for so many times. When I first saw him in DMWAV 2 the first time, I thought he was one of those extras or cheap characters!

Hehe, I would say he and Joey do look very cute together. I think that they look even better together then some of the actors who Joey actually gets to end up with. Hmmm, they could be paired up a lot because lack of actors? hehe, but I'm not complianing

Are you serious Buffy!?!? You thought that? Lol, Kenny is like one of the best actors at ATV!!! At least in my opinion, he is very good and cute too, hehe Want to see more of him!! Also, better get promoted too!!!!! hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I don't watch any ATV shows so I don't know who's good and who's bad!

he was only in MDWAV 2 for like 5 eps so it's fair to think that!

ei goddess! im here again

i like kenny in fist of fury! he's the reason why i watched the series. i actually pitied his role there...and i hate donnie! disgusted me in every inch and angle!

he has another series, a joint series w/ mainland. he's with carmen lee, hu ping, and zhou xin. it's called home

btw, does anybody knows that he sings? im kind of surprised when i heard him singing the mandarin ending song of the legend of the yang family (atv)
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

wow.. he DOES? how does it sound?
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Lol Buffy sis!!!! hehehe, okay okay. I'll give you it this time, but next time you see Kenny, remember that he is a real good actor!!! hehe

Hehehe, hey cherrie!!

Oh yup, you said exactly what I have thought while watching it!!! Hehehe, I've got the series "Fist of Fury" on DVD and glad cause gonna rewatch for Kenny The reason why my dad brought it is cause of Donnie Yen Mom and dad both like this guy, but I dont see anythign really about him. He is a good actor I will say, but really totally disliked him in here!!! Gosh, I was like in tears when Kenny went bye bye!!!!

When was the series "Home" released? I don't think I remember seeing it!!!!! Before I heard that Kenny had done a few Taiwanese series before going to ATV, but not sure on that.. Oh Oh, he sings? hehe, another reason to love this guy. Gotta download the song!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey! Didn't know there was a thread for Kenny! Gotta say, he is a very good actor, although quite underrated. I've seen him in a couple series and his chemistry with Joey Meng is definitely . I do agree that it's quite sad how he doesn't get good endings. Give the poor guy a chance! ATV just doesn't appreciate good talents.

Regarding Fist of Fury, I initially rented it for the fantastic fighting choreography. The storyline was gripping and the fighting was superbly filmed. IMO, this series is one of the best series ATV made. Always been a Donnie Yen fan and simply love his martial arts skills, but the appearance of Kenny was definitely candy for my eyes! I felt so torn between Donnie and Kenny, but I felt Joey's character would have been more happy with Kenny's character. Alas, he had to commit suicide . Why couldn't he just return to Japan with Joey and lead a happy life?

Another series that I love him in was 10 Tigers. He was just so cool in there. As a wealthy, arrogant guy, he was lovable. He still managed to hold onto his charms as a beggar. But I didn't like the girl that he was in love with. She didn't appreciate him and was so cold to his feelings . She wasn't very pretty either. But he's the only reason I finished watching 10 Tigers. Thought it was going to be a good series, but it ended up being so anticlimatic and the story dragged for so many episodes. Had to do so much fast forwarding.

In My Date With A Vampire, I thought he had more chemistry with Joey than with Eric and would have preferred them to be an item. But that didn't happen....

Really hope he has more opportunity to star in leading roles that get the girl in the end. I'll wait for the entire series of Thunder Cops and Light Of A Million Hopes to be released before renting. However, if they have bad endings, I might as well skip them. So would really appreciate it if any fans could provide additional info on his series.
    Last edited by tweety365; 08-29-03 at 04:41 PM.

Hehe, yup started a thread on Kenny cause couldn't bare not seeing one for this talented guy!!!! Gosh, I really do think that ATV does not know what talent is like TVB really now, Kenny has proven to be talented and I think he deserves better!!!!

Oh torn between Kenny and Donnie huh? Lol, like Joey's character. Hmmmm, I actually didn't watch the series word for word cause it sorta bored me at times Hmmm, question now. So towards the end Joey did become more friendly with Kenny, but she still loved Donnie right? I was crying when he commited suicide and it was rather painful. Guess all Japanese fighters do that when they feel as if they have shamed Japan or so? Man Fist of Fury had such a sad ending for practically everyone

I did not watch Ten Tigers of Guangdong, but it sounds okay and heard Kenny's protrayal of So Chan (Begger So) to be very good. The girl who he was paired up with is Claire Yui and I dont' like her much either. Something about her that annoys me.

Hehe, if I had to pick between Kenny and Eric to go with Joey I think I would lean to Kenny. Kenny is just cuter with Joey to me. Eric and her create a more action couple. Lol, dont' know how to describe it, hehe.

Thunder Cops is released all out in viet now!! 22 tapes total and I haven't seen it yet, but total recommending. As for Light of Million Hopes, its gonna be awhile before its all released in viet!!!! Cause its really long I guess. His character in there is really interesting and also I dont' know sure for his ending.....But do recommend you rent it!! Him and Crystal are cute
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

is this guy married?

Hehehehe, another plus point for him Nope I think he is still single. There isn't much news on Kenny!!! gosh, anyone know a website for him?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Thanks for the update, goddess. I've been so busy studying that I scarcely have time to watch any series lately . Will definitely catch up in a couple weeks.

Yup, I was quite torn between Donnie and Kenny's characters. The ending in Fist of Fury has got to be one of the saddest I've watched. Remembering Joey's last words always makes my eyes misty. Yeah, I believe Donnie has always been her one true love, but she was willing to settle for Kenny. That's kinda sad for Kenny though. But hey, at least Kenny got to marry her , even if it's for a short time.

10 Tigers is watchable, but I only liked Kenny and Annie in there. Everyone else was so-so. A word of warning, must keep remote control nearby because it tends to get quite draggy and the dialogues can tend to put one to . Another plus is the song, but I can't seem to find it anyone and I don't have streamload anymore

No problem Tweety Now I'm gonna pay more attention to Kenny and try to find moer stuff on him. Gosh, love him now, hehe So you are already in school? Lots of work? Goddess if off to school in 2 days and I'm gonna be busy too. I'm going to try and finish up Thunder Cops before going though. Lol, 22 tapes in 2 days.....11 tapes per day. Its good, no need to sleep

I don't even remember what Joey said before she died Wasn't paying attention full on. Espically after Kenny died I really feel for Kenny. I don't think he really minded her having someone else in her heart, except I erally thought he should have not agreed to marry her then. I don't know, I think its better to not have someone unless you have their heart too. But thats just me, hehe

From the castings I diffinately like Kenny and Annie!!!! Hmmm, Wong Oi Yiu looked pretty in there and also Alice. Yup and Stephen looked okay. Hehe, I always have remote handy. Ah, wonders of the remote Hey tweety, check out this site. It has the sub song, but not main Better then nothing right? Here it is :
    http://www.tvbsong.television-series.com/Viet.htm
    The songs are listed in alphabetical order by viet name so the viet name for TTOG is Quảng Ðông Thập Hổ. At least thast how its listed as. Hmmm, sometimes the link doesn't work, but it will eventully. I tried to download it, but doens't work. Hope it does later though

Finished this week's tapes of Light of Million Hopes (12-15 I think) and it was okay. A lot of focus on Joey and its rather sad too. Not too much on Kenny, but its quite funny. Since Crystal is sorta trying to get him jealous, but instead her got her jealous and it wasn't intentionally either. Cute couple, but I hope they get a happy ending!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

kenny's voice is quite low. i don't think the songs are released. maybe you would like to rent the series im talking abt to hear his voice. it's sung in mandarin.

i don't know when is "home" produced.

i actually don't like donnie. hated him, can't stand seeing him imitate bruce lee. and his "screams"! gosh, it really got my nerves! and know what my friends and i call him? chicken eggs! (just guess why ) and his muscles are like ninja turtles!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)