Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Slaughter God (屠神) by HuoShuGaGa (火树嘎嘎) (Cracking Of Tree On Fire)

I'm currently reading the "Law of the Devil" recommended to me by Aequitas. I might ask Bagelson of bluesilvertranslations if I can translate that. I'm currently on chapter 7

Quote Originally Posted by Telash View Post
    I'm willing to try most things, Depending on how good it is I might stop early on however, I will definitely give it a chance though

If all else fails, remember IET had 6 novels to his name and only 4 are undergoing translation atm lol
    true.
    Read more of my translations at PegasusFarts.

I'm actually highly interested in "My Father in Law is LuBu", seems very interesting and promising.

Instead of picking up an extra project and spreading yourself thin, why not stick with you have first? Based off of your schedule, you plan to release up to 6 chapters per week, why not allocate your resource so you can bring out 2 chapters per novel? With that said, if you are adamant about picking up an extra project, I personally would like to see BTTH translated. Ultimately, I think it should be your decision versus ours, translate what you like. This way, you'll enjoy the translation process more and won't burn yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by James Shi View Post
    I'm currently reading the "Law of the Devil" recommended to me by Aequitas. I might ask Bagelson of bluesilvertranslations if I can translate that. I'm currently on chapter 7
    if u want more hits on your site u will need a series that will catch people attention and that can only be a Xianxia series similar to IET work
    the 2 that i can say can create that kind of demand are
    1. Law of the Devil 2. Battle through the Heaven

both have translators but both r side projects and i think they will accept your offer if u ask them to take over the project and can be faster then them
    i can also recommend Kuangshen(Mad God) but as this one still have a translator with only one series u can only do a joint on this unless he decide to drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Heartnet View Post
    if u want more hits on your site u will need a series that will catch people attention and that can only be a Xianxia series similar to IET work
    the 2 that i can say can create that kind of demand are
    1. Law of the Devil 2. Battle through the Heaven
    Battle through the Heavens doesn't really seem that interesting ._. At least based on the first few chapters... Poor kid got rekt and lost all his powers tho.
    Back to being a leecher.

Aequitas, i went through the raws for the manhua for 114 chapters to get a gist of the story and i have to say you should reconsider. BTTH has an amazing story.
    Last edited by Linfeng; 02-27-15 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    Battle through the Heavens doesn't really seem that interesting ._. At least based on the first few chapters... Poor kid got rekt and lost all his powers tho.
    You should reconsider. He gets them back quickly. It gets much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    It gets far better soon.

Now on the note of what you should translate.Law of the devil is quite good you can ask Bagelson if he is in for a collaboration or is willing to give up on it.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

Another novel by I Eat Tomato? I heard there is a novel with Sun Wu Kung.

Law of the devil is truly great!!.

click to show/hide spoilers

What makes it truly great is compared to other Reincarnation novels as of the latest translated chapter 21 you dont actually know much about his past life aside from the fact its modern earth and he is not exactly a good person and he curses one time saying his dreams are left unfinished so he has trouble adapting to the new world.
    Just this makes MC very mysterious and i think its great. There are a lot of things you dont know about him and you discover as you proceed with the story.

I really hope you take over this great story James.

Quote Originally Posted by sainuu View Post
    Another novel by I Eat Tomato? I heard there is a novel with Sun Wu Kung.
    From my knowledge about gods,mainly from playing Smite,yes this one is the one with Sun Wukong,even Nu Wa appears if you noticed.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.