Thread: recommdation for reading

Default recommdation for reading

hello guys,
    i just start reading these novels and uptill now i read only read three novel CD,ST,SS i want to read wuxia novel but dont no from which to start can any one recommend wuxia novel like these three thanx

Quote Originally Posted by dracula View Post
    hello guys,i just start reading these novels and uptill now i read only read three novel CD,ST,SS i want to read wuxia novel but dont no from which to start can any one recommend wuxia novel like these three thanx
    if you're lloking for wuxia than i recommend reading combat continent(Douluo dalu) here's the link https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Gc&usp=sharing or https://bluesilvertranslations.wordp.../chapter-list/ and here's the list of recommendation LN http://bato.to/forums/topic/19625-wh...commendations/

thank you KusanagiGodou actually i think about douluo dalu but google drive folder translation look so messy thanks for other link ..
    i prefer the translated version:

Zhu Xian is somewhat similar to them by being a xianxia.Frankly,I reccomend first reading 15~25 chapters before deciding.Here you can read up to chapter 60~70(if you decide to go so far).It frankly gets better when Anan and Bilu show up(Bilu is a few chapters after her).It is somewhat messy to read it since the translator used the English version of names,yet while they talk he uses titles(which are hard to follow since like 6 get introduced at once,after which it gets somewhat easier).That would not be anything notable,yet when the translations continue here,they use actual Chinese names and titles,and we have like 4 translators(one did 2 first chapters then saw the link above,second one would be the actual link already given,third one did a few chapters and the fourth is actually working at it but a chapter only like 2 weeks or so,which is a long time if you become a dedicated fan).All in all,Zhu Xian is a novel that makes you work a little before you can enjoy it properly.Good luck if you decide to go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Bludflag View Post
    Zhu Xian is somewhat similar to them by being a xianxia.Frankly,I reccomend first reading 15~25 chapters before deciding.Here you can read up to chapter 60~70(if you decide to go so far).It frankly gets better when Anan and Bilu show up(Bilu is a few chapters after her).It is somewhat messy to read it since the translator used the English version of names,yet while they talk he uses titles(which are hard to follow since like 6 get introduced at once,after which it gets somewhat easier).That would not be anything notable,yet when the translations continue here,they use actual Chinese names and titles,and we have like 4 translators(one did 2 first chapters then saw the link above,second one would be the actual link already given,third one did a few chapters and the fourth is actually working at it but a chapter only like 2 weeks or so,which is a long time if you become a dedicated fan).All in all,Zhu Xian is a novel that makes you work a little before you can enjoy it properly.Good luck if you decide to go for it
    Do you know if somebody is planning an unabrigded thread about Zhu Xian?
    and also I wanted get in this novel but kinda gave up when it came to names. What I mean is that there are different kinds of translators and one translated it from Vietnamese, so i'm kinda confused who is who in the novel or what is going on.
    Last edited by Xīxuč; 02-23-15 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xīxuč View Post
    Do you know if somebody is planning an unabrigded thread about Zhu Xian?
    and also I wanted get in this novel but kinda gave up when it came to names. What I mean is that there are different kinds of translators and one translated it from Vietnamese, so i'm kinda confused who is who in the novel or what is going on.
    I haven`t seen anybody in the thread asking for unabridged,and there is little need for now(18 pages on jd forums and 25 here is not really a lot).The Vietnamese version only got like 2 chapters,so there`s that.I do not remember from which language our current translator does it(maybe Vietnamese,but not sure).The moment you realize what is going on is when somebody gets angry at somebody and yells at them(not necesarily yelling,but scolding in general).Wrote this response in ~1.5 minutes so mistakes were made is probably correct in this situation(plus it`s nearly midnight).

thanks
    yes i read the zhu xian's few chapter i like the story but it have so much heartbreaking and getting too much emotional so i left in middle.
    but i prefer novel like this where MC get strong step by step

Zhan Long is good read...
    Or you can look for series at Royal Road or Japtem although at those site is from fan series there is ton of GREAT Read there...
    Take a look...

How about reading Infinity Game at http://cavescans.com/novel/infinity-game-novel/ ?
    I liked the actual manhwa more than the novel but whatever.There is also Battle Through The Heavens at http://gravitytranslations.com/ .First 2 chapters were done by helloshorty so don`t get freaked out if you get sent to his wordpress.The release speed is unbeleivably SLOW so watch it if you intend to read it(we got like 5 chapters in about a month,who knows maybe we will even get 6!).Best of luck in finding good novels

Quote Originally Posted by billybuton View Post
    Zhan Long is good read...
    Or you can look for series at Royal Road or Japtem although at those site is from fan series there is ton of GREAT Read there...
    Take a look...
    thanks for recommdation Zhan Long is good read currently I'm following the manhwa but i will try the LN.
    japtem also have some good read i will try them too.

How about reading Infinity Game at http://cavescans.com/novel/infinity-game-novel/ ?
    I liked the actual manhwa more than the novel but whatever.There is also Battle Through The Heavens at http://gravitytranslations.com/ .First 2 chapters were done by helloshorty so don`t get freaked out if you get sent to his wordpress.The release speed is unbeleivably SLOW so watch it if you intend to read it(we got like 5 chapters in about a month,who knows maybe we will even get 6!).Best of luck in finding good novels

i like to read them but both have too less chapter and translation speed is also very but i have noted them for the future when it have some more chapter.. thanks

So if you like Zhan Long and you can go further than wuxia,like Bludflag said go to japtem and royalroadweed.blogspot for Legendary Moonlight Sculptor...Is unbelievable addicting.
    On japtem you can find Ark,is also korean like LMS.

Also check the link on my signature for further recommandation.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

I think we need to improve awareness and understanding among the fans about the difference between wuxia and xianxia...
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Quote Originally Posted by episod3ux View Post
    So if you like Zhan Long and you can go further than wuxia,like Bludflag said go to japtem and royalroadweed.blogspot for Legendary Moonlight Sculptor...Is unbelievable addicting.
    On japtem you can find Ark,is also korean like LMS.

Also check the link on my signature for further recommandation.
    Already read the LMS actually after reading the LMS i found about CD and really like the genre.
    And thanks about recommandation.

Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
    I think we need to improve awareness and understanding among the fans about the difference between wuxia and xianxia...

i have little bit idea about wuxia and xianxia. i start with xianxia and really like novel so i want to try some wuxia work . start reading (the deer and the cauldron) but get really confused in first three chapter its really complicated so want to try another wuxia work which is more like CD.

I also read LMS, Ark and the otehr ones mentioned here. I also liked Hidden GMs Destiny and would recommend it if you like novels about VRMMORPGs and so on. The story isn't well known yet (probably because it not being listed on websites like mangaupdates.com) though. You can find it here if you want to give it a try: https://selkinnovel.wordpress.com/no...n-gms-destiny/