Thread: Should Outer Mongolia be a part of China?

Default Should Outer Mongolia be a part of China?

Hi. I would like to hear ur opinion on this topic.
    I get the historical background vaguely. Manchu conquered Mongolia, thus China claims Mongolia but then The Soviet takes it etc. and now it is independent.

I want to know if u chinese people think Mongolia should be part of China and if yes, why? Would Mongolia really prosper under chinese rule? What is the average life in China compared to Mongolias? Yes China is much richer but its Population is also massiv therefore the average chinese cant live in luxus yet. I imagine average life in China is not much better than Mongolias.

The image of china is not that great either at the moment imo. I would not want to say "China, former Mongolia" if some1 asks me "where do u come from?". But in the future if China becomes Hegemonialpower I would not mind it that much, if it was part of China. But it seems other Mongolians really do not want to be chinese, never.

Compared to the landmass China would gain, i do not think some 3 Mio ppl. would make much of a difference. Yeah, but i agree it is probably better as it is. I hope eyeryone thinks so too.

In China, you do not want to be average or just slightly better than average, you need to be at least top 1% in order to have a decent life. Being average in countries like US/Canada is very decent but being average or slightly better than average in China is hell. Pollution in China is skyrocketed and cost of living is high while salary is low.