Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: A Martial Odyssey 3

WoW the latest chapter that is out now was just awesome Nuwa is more of a badass than I thought and Yi Ping jeez the dude went like double super saiyan mode XD. The fight between between Nuwa and Yi Ping is like Frieza Vs Goku yet on a much smaller scale.

Yay the new chapter is finally out. I can't wait to see how the third blow between Yi ping and Nuwa gonna end.

Thanks for the chapter. xD

Thanks for 193 Avidfan...... Can't wait to see what happens in 194....

"He sighed bitterly to himself, “Why is that I have a feeling that I am picking up the leftover messes for the Great God Pangu, the Dark Chaos Lord and the White Sage? If I can go back in time, I would surely bash them…”

Haha I find it funny when Yi ping say that because they are also him and it true that he is picking up their leftover messes but that leftover messes is girls somehow related to him or he know from all his past incarnation.

Hmmm...I had been thinking God Pangu most likely is also one of Yi ping incarnation and is the original Yi ping, while Goddess Fantian is likely original Yixian. They are a couple who somehow chooses to reincarnate for some reasons. For example; Like they wanted to started anew and fix the order of things for the better, like try to make the celestials and all realms more better or maybe that incarnation had a sad ending.

Thanks very much for another new chapter. I'm glad I check everyday or else I miss it. I'm looking forward to see the interaction between Yi ping group and the new peoples who will be joining his group and how they will changed. I always still find it hilarious whenever people (all girls) chooses to ignore the universe old man and don't care about his opinions/feeling LoL. Well I can understand all the girls tho since he clearly show he is a perverted, small minded, selfish (tho not to the point of being a bad guy) but fail to hide...he got all the things that kept all these girls away from him. Him being together with Yi ping is just showing how bad a catch he is while how much a good guy Yi ping is ..he is actually indirectly making Yi ping more popular with all the girls tho Yi ping had always been popular and easy to attract peoples with his personal charm and selfless personality. But I love how the universe old man is unpopular with girls and all the girls treated him like he didn't exist muhahaha...xD

Thanks for the update Avidfan-chan. Yeah that quote made me laugh too I feel sorry for Yi Ping all is past incarnations trolled him so bad XD hahaha I would love to see Yi Ping punch the White Sage, Dark Lord and Panju in the face... well himself XD. Ahh well the bonus from his past incaranations is a harem of hot babes and badass powers yeah I don't really see what's to complain about but I guess that shows that Yi Ping is still pretty much a humble down to earth guy who probably just wants to retire and live life in peace. The Universal Old Man is the comedy element to the story similar to Jiraiya from Naruto a selfish pervert but deep down has a good heart hahaha I loved the part when the universal old man wanted to call Isa big sister but got quickly rebuked by her.
    A flag has been raised from Nuwa anyone reckon new harem member for Yi Ping. If so then I am hoping she is a yandere type XD.
    Last edited by RyuGen; 07-12-15 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyuGen View Post
    Thanks for the update Avidfan-chan. Yeah that quote made me laugh too I feel sorry for Yi Ping all is past incarnations trolled him so bad XD hahaha I would love to see Yi Ping punch the White Sage, Dark Lord and Panju in the face... well himself XD. Ahh well the bonus from his past incaranations is a harem of hot babes and badass powers yeah I don't really see what's to complain about but I guess that shows that Yi Ping is still pretty much a humble down to earth guy who probably just wants to retire and live life in peace. The Universal Old Man is the comedy element to the story similar to Jiraiya from Naruto a selfish pervert but deep down has a good heart hahaha I loved the part when the universal old man wanted to call Isa big sister but got quickly rebuked by her.
    A flag has been raised from Nuwa anyone reckon new harem member for Yi Ping. If so then I am hoping she is a yandere type XD.
    Agree.The Universal Old Man is the comedy element to the story. That why I personally think he should stay SINGLE FOR LIFE. Keep all the girls rebuked, being mean, rude, and ignore him like always or else I would lose part of my fun. I enjoy seeing them treating him poorly, way opposite than the way they treat Yi ping which he complain but they don't care at all Muhahaha..I always would be like poor guy. I even gave him a nickname the third wheel ( his role since the beginning).. I still remember the part where he teach Yi ping to peek on his own womens, trying to make it look like it was all for training. In the end they both got busted, he then try to make Yi ping his scapegoat but failed big time. Haha I love that part. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lengzai View Post
    Agree.The Universal Old Man is the comedy element to the story. That why I personally think he should stay SINGLE FOR LIFE. Keep all the girls rebuked, being mean, rude, and ignore him like always or else I would lose part of my fun. I enjoy seeing them treating him poorly, way opposite than the way they treat Yi ping which he complain but they don't care at all Muhahaha..I always would be like poor guy. I even gave him a nickname the third wheel ( his role since the beginning).. I still remember the part where he teach Yi ping to peek on his own womens, trying to make it look like it was all for training. In the end they both got busted, he then try to make Yi ping his scapegoat but failed big time. Haha I love that part. xD
    Yeah the Universal Old Man staying single or not does not really matter because he will be still be peeping on maidens like a true pervert would do XD and get knocked out twice as fast . Yeah chapter 85 was hilarious.

Yi ping's daughter had literally beaten Nangong Le up for posing as a sworn brother to her father and was using his name on thier encounter. LOL

So Yi ping daughter Yi Si is about 18 years old?

Thanks you very much for the new chapter. I'm soooo happy to see there is a new chapter today.

so there will be 18 more consorts for the 3 invisible realms huh

Um did the translation stop or is the book over? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnassumingScrub View Post
    Um did the translation stop or is the book over? Thanks
    In a previous post, Avidfan states new chapters are now at the wuxiasociety forums...

Thanks for Chap 195 Avidfan!!

Is it wuxiasociety on hiatus?

Bro szfong, where is chap 194 etc? I couldn't find them in wuxiasociety 😢 pls

Avidfan is hosting A Martial Odyssey at:
    http://wuxiasociety.freeforums.net/post/3128

Enjoy!!

Based on the tags and comments from another site, this novel contains rape. Could someone please tell me who does it happen to? Love interest? Minor character? I wanna know what I'm getting into if I pick this up so I'm fine with spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWErD View Post
    Based on the tags and comments from another site, this novel contains rape. Could someone please tell me who does it happen to? Love interest? Minor character? I wanna know what I'm getting into if I pick this up so I'm fine with spoilers.
    I understand why you want to know this I read fictional books and manga that did contain rape in it and it is very off putting and disgusting. Examples are Berserk Manga or Game of thrones. Now that I look back on AMO it does have dark themes in it.

Spoilers*
    Yunzi main love interest
    Ding Yunzi was already in a daze and this surprise attack caused her to lose her consciousness almost immediately as she gasped, “You…”

Zuo Tianyi muttered, “I’m so sorry Yunzi…If I cannot have your heart, I will make you mine by force…”

He begun to loosen her silk belt, lifted up her long skirt and pull down her inner garments as he kissed her violently…

As Zuo Tianyi was kissing and holding Ding Yunzi, Ding Yunzi eyes had fluttered as she cried out in tears weakly, “Tianyi, don’t! The Infinity Sword Clan is a reputable clan. You will only be degrading you and me as well…”

As Zuo Tianyi was kissing Yunzi violently, an alluring voice shouted at him. “You’re a beast! You did such a disgraceful thing and say that to her!?”

It was Ji Lingfeng and she had attacked him with multiple flying projectiles!

Based on this it suggests it was attempted rape that was prevented by Ji Lingfeng. Also from Yunzi past she was abused by Youxue father and two brothers.

Shi Shi and Yang Min main love interest was raped in the past but Yi Ping saved them eventually.

Attempt rape on Asura who is also a main love interest it was prevented by Yi Ping.
    Last edited by RyuGen; 11-12-15 at 09:12 AM.