Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any wuxia translated fully?!!

Default Is there any wuxia translated fully?!!

Is there any wuxia novel or web novel that's translated completely that's similar to Stellar Transformation, Coiling dragon, Xian Ni or Battle through heaven please?!!
    Last edited by Chosen5000; 03-07-15 at 09:03 AM.

so basicaly not a wuxia but a Xianxia.... sadly for what i know no xinxia novel is fully translated.

Edit: but if you want a normal wuxia, you can find some fully translated even in this forum, you just need to go look at the other pages
    Last edited by ORoger; 03-07-15 at 09:55 AM.

well there is none, but around half a year to a year from now there will.... if the pace still continue at this pace(Coiling Dragon by Ren)>.
    Last edited by KusanagiGodou; 03-07-15 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ORoger View Post
    so basicaly not a wuxia but a Xianxia.... sadly for what i know no xinxia novel is fully translated.

Edit: but if you want a normal wuxia, you can find some fully translated even in this forum, you just need to go look at the other pages
    Then please recommend me some normal wuxia with summary would be prefect

If you arrange forum threads by views you'll see "A step into the past" It is completed and excellent as the proof is it's first place in the number of views. Summary: warring states of china 2000years ago, special ops guy got stuck after the first ever time travel machine exploded unable to bring him back to present, lots of action, sex and most of all scheeming! If you're familliar with Game of Thrones here you will find about 3x times more schemes, even scheme within a scheme is not seldom :P

Quote Originally Posted by (yoYo) View Post
    If you arrange forum threads by views you'll see "A step into the past" It is completed and excellent as the proof is it's first place in the number of views. Summary: warring states of china 2000years ago, special ops guy got stuck after the first ever time travel machine exploded unable to bring him back to present, lots of action, sex and most of all scheeming! If you're familliar with Game of Thrones here you will find about 3x times more schemes, even scheme within a scheme is not seldom :P
    +1 for A Step into the Past

I read the whole thing pretty quickly and it was awesome!

Chinese Spec Ops soldier in ancient China. The time period is the same period in which the manga/anime series "Kingdom" is set in.
    Constant war, political and assassination plots, sword fighting, battle strategies, intriguing relationships between the characters, plenty of happiness and sorrow (the sorrow will definitely bring on the feels) and much much more

Where did you find Xian Ni? I cannot seem to find it, other than the manga version.

Quote Originally Posted by etloth View Post
    Where did you find Xian Ni? I cannot seem to find it, other than the manga version.
    I am talking about the manhua
    Last edited by Chosen5000; 03-09-15 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by faerro View Post
    +1 for A Step into the Past

I read the whole thing pretty quickly and it was awesome!

Chinese Spec Ops soldier in ancient China. The time period is the same period in which the manga/anime series "Kingdom" is set in.
    Constant war, political and assassination plots, sword fighting, battle strategies, intriguing relationships between the characters, plenty of happiness and sorrow (the sorrow will definitely bring on the feels) and much much more
    Currently reading it but i would like wuxia with SN powers and fantasy if possible please

A step into the past is a monster, I would rather like if it wasn't completed so I could read it step by step (week long marathon was hard to endure and bad for my social/college life XD). Anyway I feel you, even though these kind of novels are deeper and more mature you could say I am too missing xianxia element and SN powers. I see you didn't mention Swallowed Star, also by IET and has a decent amount of translated chaps.

A step into the past is a monster, I would rather like if it wasn't completed so I could read it step by step (week long marathon was hard to endure and bad for my social/college life XD). Anyway I feel you, even though these kind of novels are deeper and more mature you could say I am too missing xianxia element and SN powers. I see you didn't mention Swallowed Star, also by IET and has a decent amount of translated chaps.
    Well, if i read something i like to read a lot of chapters from it on one go that's why i am saving it for later (You could say cultivate it :P )

That's now what I meant, I like marathones but some are too much, that's why it's better if story is a huge part translated but still in the works(for example 20-40h is a good marathon for me but anything more.. Asittp is probably 70h worth of reading XD)

Yeah, I took a break after 7000 pages of 'a step into the past' (halfway), and have never managed to pick it up again

There is a thread that lists a lot of complete translations of wuxia (not Xianxia). It hasn't been updated in a while, but there are still tons of completed ones. My translations in my signature are all complete, too, and relatively short.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...slations-Links
    Last edited by deathblade; 03-10-15 at 04:27 AM. Reason: forgot to include the link
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Aha, thanks for the link

Hi again, I'm curious if I should try to read Smiling Proud Wanderer since that and Demi Gods Semi Devils have the same author, and I didn't like so much DGSD (read the whole book 1 but found it's like a bad comedy, I could read the rest but that would be wasting my time)

Hi again, I'm curious if I should try to read Smiling Proud Wanderer since that and Demi Gods Semi Devils have the same author, and I didn't like so much DGSD (read the whole book 1 but found it's like a bad comedy, I could read the rest but that would be wasting my time)
    I actually didn't like DGSD, neither the translation nor any of the TV shows. But Smiling Proud Wanderer is actually one of my top three favorites and perhaps my top favorite.

I don't like DGSD either, My favorite JY Novels 1. The Deer and The Cauldron 2. Legend Of Condor Heroes 3. Smiling Proud Wanderer.

Ok I'll give it a try, I saw there is a movie too, must give a shot to those flying people with swords wuxia movies XD

Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
    There is a thread that lists a lot of complete translations of wuxia (not Xianxia). It hasn't been updated in a while, but there are still tons of completed ones. My translations in my signature are all complete, too, and relatively short.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...slations-Links
    Deathblade, would you be interested in being a moderator? If you are, I can touch base with SPC and see if she would be willing to add you. I have my hands full with just 'treading water' to keep the forums clean and don't have the time to do updates and other things, sadly
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!