Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Noel Leung Siu Bing (梁小冰)

Default Noel(Vivian) Leung

Since I didn't see a thread on her I decided to make one on her. So what does everyone think about her. I say she's pretty and gots good acting skills.

Hehe, agree. Noel is diffinately a very pretty and talented actress, there is no doubt to that

Her most recent serie I've seen would be Light of Million Hopes and she was good in there as always. I liked her role. She looked very cute with the camera she always carries around, hehe. Too bad she didn't get a lot of screentime.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I think Noel a very versatile actress and also very pretty. Too bad she hasn't been in a lot series lately. I'd love to see her in more modern series since she hasn't been in a lot at all. I wonder what she's been up to lately. I haven't heard any news about her. Oh I did hear a while back that she was in some doctor series with Felix Wong, anyone know the title? I really really hope she will return to TVB soon, I wonder if there will be a chance that she ever will.
    Last edited by botan; 08-04-04 at 02:35 PM.

noel is definitely my favorite actress of all time...very versatile. and i was very surprised by how well she performed in her first series (thief of honor) with ekin. ever since revelation of the last hero, she has become my ultimate favorite. it's unfortunate that tvb didn't use her too wisely. i would prefer to see her play hr opposite to chilam in LOCH rather than athena, but athena does have the looks. i'd rather noel play opposite chilam in cold blood warm heart instead of nadia, but oh well.

there isn't an actress in tvb today who possesses the same chrisma and talent. she has the total package and i'm sad to see her depart from tvb (because now all the miss hk's have the lead roles and they are neither eye candy nor can they act).

really miss her. i'd like to see her in another ancient series soon, preferably in a mainland china series.
    Last edited by patricia n; 08-04-04 at 11:52 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Yup, Noel is my all time favorite tv series actress. I felt the same way about her in Thief of Honour too and after Revelation of the Last Hero I became a fan. I loved her in that series, that was my favorite role that she has ever played. How funny, I felt the same as you too patricia n, I thought that Noel would have been perfect LOCH and would have been able to pull off the role. Though Athena fit the role but I was a bit disappointed that Noel wasn't casted instead. I thought they should have casted her in CBWH too, she definately would have portrayed the character, Yung Yung, better than Nnadia.

She can play any role and I agree, it was too bad TVB mistreated and let such a wonderful actress go. I agree about all the new MHKs, none of them can be like Noel. Especially Charmaine Sheh, her acting skills are far behind Noel's but TVB is promoting her so much. She's not even that pretty.

Gosh, I haven't seen her in a series for several years now, I miss her too. I would be really cool if she could star in an ancient mainland series and star opposite of Julian Cheung. I thought they were cute in Ching Emperor but too bad their relationship wasn't developed well. It would be nice to see them in another series together.

It's a shame that she's not in a lot of series. She'd be a real help to TVB if she were back since the new actresses weren't as good as her. She looks very pretty in ancient costumes is what I think.

If you check her forum at Winglin.net, she's coming out with a new series with Andrew Lian (from The Yang Women Warriors), Irene Wan and Lee San San is also in the series and two other chinese actors.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Noel should really return to TVB....cuz she's such an excellent actress ever. gosh.. she's sooo pretty in ancient costum. Nowadays, i don't see any movies that have her in it...soo mad.
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

Originally posted by Suet Seung
    If you check her forum at Winglin.net, she's coming out with a new series with Andrew Lian (from The Yang Women Warriors), Irene Wan and Lee San San is also in the series and two other chinese actors.
    i think i saw some of the screen captures and i can't say that i'm too thrilled. noel has adapted to the taiwanese style and looks like she's overacting in some captures.

it makes me soooo upset that she has discontinued to do tvb series. although the quality of tvb series have deteriorated over the years, the series are still entertaining nevertheless. my only hope is that she makes china series...with good costumes and background.

it makes me mad to see the same ladies playing lead roles in tvb over and over again, particularly charmaine sheh...must that woman ruin every series for me? why can't charmaine sheh and noel switch place? it'll make me life so much happier...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Originally posted by patricia n

it makes me mad to see the same ladies playing lead roles in tvb over and over again, particularly charmaine sheh...
    They do,don't they?Lettin' the same actress have the lead roles,over and over..till u get sick of them..
    Noel is such a great actress. Hope she comes back to TVB

Thanks for the update on Noel's new series Suet Seung . Not too fond of Irene Wan and Lee San San though, hope they don't get too much screentime. Is it a Taiwanese series?

Yeah, I agree patricia, I know what you mean about Charmaine. I'm so sick of seeing the same not so talented actresses being leads. I hope Noel will return to TVB. Goodness, I hope Charmaine will retire from acting soon. I don't think she will be a big loss to TVB at all or to the entertainment industry.

She appeared in a 2003 ATV series called Asian Heroes. Her husband, Gary Chan is also in it but they're not playing a couple. There's a review on it at the ATV reviews.

Default more info on her new series

i found this out in the paradise thread and created a new thread for her series. as i can't read chinese, i cannot give you much information on the serie; however, if you want to see her pics (it's another costume piece!) then go ahead and check out the link.

http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadN...id=634&id=62864

the series is called Huang Yin Shen Zhen also starring yubo, irene wan, lee san san, andrew lin

i'm not sure who the main female lead is, i'm hoping it's noel. i have to admit that lee san san looks very pretty in the pictures and noel looks both beautiful and cute (depending on her costume and hairstyle).

The link doesn't work.

let's see if this works.

to see noel, you have to scroll down pass yubo.
    http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadNe...d=634&id=62864

this is set does not have noel in it...i wonder why?
    http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadNe...d=634&id=62726

i realized what i did wrong...it should be fine now.
    Last edited by patricia n; 08-10-04 at 12:01 AM.

Originally posted by patricia n
    i think i saw some of the screen captures and i can't say that i'm too thrilled. noel has adapted to the taiwanese style and looks like she's overacting in some captures.
    oops...i was referring to a different ancient series with her husband...it didn't look too good. i only saw them together in lonestar swordsman (i'm still fuming over how ekin chose the other female lead---suckkkkkyyyyy. she was incredibly boring....i fell asleep everytime she appeared and spoke) and legend of the butterfly lovers (which just dragged on forever btw) and i have to say that they don't have chemistry.

i haven't seen any screen captures of her new series with yubo; i can only hope that she has switched back to the same style she had while with tvb.

i hope the links i posted works for you guys...i tried them myself and all should be A OKAY.

btw, i really like irene's costume (maybe it's because she's tall so it looks good on her). i like the tamer costume and hairstyle of lee san san (she's very pretty).

noel's hair is braided all around like dreads...i don't know how i feel about this, but it's cute nevertheless.
    Last edited by patricia n; 08-10-04 at 01:09 AM.

How old is Noel anyways?

Thanks for the pictures patricia ! The series looks very interesting. Noel's hair is okay, very different.
    She appeared in a 2003 ATV series called Asian Heroes. Her husband, Gary Chan is also in it but they're not playing a couple. There's a review on it at the ATV reviews.
    That's the series I was wondering about earlier. I read the review but it doesn't really seem that interesting.

I think Noel is 35.

I thought she was around that age but I was just making sure. Thanks.

I am really looking forward to seeing Noel in the serie with Yu Bo, Irene, Andrew, Yang Jun Yi, Lee San San, and etc. It looks quite good and its going to be great seeing Noel again!!!

The pics with Noel still won't show up. Last time I check the link in the Paradise thread it wouldn't show up as well.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.