Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Noel Leung Siu Bing (梁小冰)

I don't think Noel looks 35 at all. I was very suprised when I found out. She looks younger than that. I thought she was in her early 30s. I never knew that she was older than Louis Koo and Julian Cheung.

Hope Noel will be the leading actress in the new series too. I didn't see a picture of Lee San San though.

I'm just curious, how many series has Noel starred with her husband? Were they a couple in any of the series?

I saw her starred drama tvb series back in the 1990's which some are good while others are not good:

1. ambition
    2. the ching emperor
    3. heroes of shaolin
    4. thief of honor

have anyone seen them?

I've seen all those series you've listed except for Ambition. Those series are okay. Out all the series she has starred in I liked Revelation of the Last Hero the most. How is Ambition, is it a modern series?

hey, can anyone kindly translate this? it's from a series that i never got the priviledge to see because...well it's not well advertised. but noel looks very cute in it.

http://www.jwb.com.cn/gb/content/200...tent_62323.htm
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Originally posted by botan
    I've seen all those series you've listed except for Ambition. Those series are okay. Out all the series she has starred in I liked Revelation of the Last Hero the most. How is Ambition, is it a modern series?

Botan,
    its a modern series starring casts also included:
    1. gallen lo (law,ka leung)--he's the villain here.

2. amy kwok hoi ming----2 roles

3. michael tao

thanks to YANNCL, we have more information on noel's new series.

here is the translation:
    translating but with limited chinese. anyone else feel free to correct my mistakes.

http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadN...id=634&id=62726

this is the page i am translating

http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadN...id=634&id=62864

pic from this page. there are 4 lines of poetry describing their characters. Way out of my depth for translating...

Liu Lang Yue (Irene Wan)
    -3rd in pic in link
    Age 45/46 but strangely able to retain her youth. Has excellent kungfu but hides a tragic past. Has intense desire for revenge.

Jin Cheng (Yu Bo)- 1st pic in link
    Age 20+
    The forest is his home, animals his friends. Righteous young hero who is innocent of the ways of the world (jiang hu). How wiill he survive the treacherous jiang hu?

Jin Ba (Yang Jun) - 2nd pic in link
    Age 20.
    Happy go lucky guy. Very steadfast in love. Once identify the love of his life, will forever "chase" her. I think the love of his life isnt interested cos he will provide comic relief on his "chasing" his love.

Yue Tia ? (Andrew Lai) - 5th in pic in link
    Age 24/25
    Of royal family. Has the qualities of a gentleman. UNfortunately is sickly but filled with love & hope. Heavens creates something for him (assuming its bad cos of the following translation ), although he cant control his destiny, whether he becomes evil or not , the decision lies in a split second.

? mian er (Ran xiao bing) - 4th pic THIS IS NOEL'S CHARACTER
    Age 20+
    Daughter of shen yi (dont know how to translate this but the doctor that is usually famous in jian hu & can cure any illness). Warm, kind, just like those daughters from affluent family. accidental incident makes her fall in love & the relationship causes her to deviate from her normal peaceful life.

Le Shan Shan (Lee Shan Shan)
    Age 20 - last pic in link
    Describes her as a "wild rose" looks beautiful, can sing & dance but is ren xin (dont know the literal translation but she kinda does things the way she wants without caring about other's feelings). The man who loves her, she isnt interested. The one whom she is interested in, carries a torch for someone else. Has excellent jing gong which Liu Lang Yue discovers...

i sincerely hope i didnt confuse anyone with my horrid translations...
    Last edited by patricia n; 08-23-04 at 11:50 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Noel is one of my favorite actresses too. She was very famous once wasn't she? SHe acted in most ancient series back then. I loved her in that one series w/ louis Koo.... Her acting was so good.. She made me cry three times that series. This new series with her looks interesting but i guess it's a mainland production? The costume looks kinda bizzare.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Originally posted by earth4477
    Botan,
    its a modern series starring casts also included:
    1. gallen lo (law,ka leung)--he's the villain here.

2. amy kwok hoi ming----2 roles

3. michael tao
    Hey earth4477, is the series good?

I've never seen any of Noel's modern series, anyone know if any of them are worth watching?

Thanks patricia for the description of the characters for the new series. Sounds really interesting. Sorry, can't help you with translating that other article you posted earlier, I can't read Chinese. Hopefully another member can translate it. Hmm, but that series looks very familar.

Hi Lily! Yes, Noel was pretty famous at one time. I loved her in the series you are referring to too. I think the series is called Against the Blade of Honour. I thought she was so pretty and her character was very kind.

Originally posted by patricia n
    let's see if this works.

to see noel, you have to scroll down pass yubo.
    http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadNe...d=634&id=62864

this is set does not have noel in it...i wonder why?
    http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadNe...d=634&id=62726

i realized what i did wrong...it should be fine now.

Hi,I'm new here but also a BIG LEUNG SIU BING FAN.
    Can anyone tell me if this serie has been released yet???

Thanks!!

Originally posted by AutumnRain
    Hi,I'm new here but also a BIG LEUNG SIU BING FAN.
    Can anyone tell me if this serie has been released yet???

Thanks!!
    HELLO and welcome! as far as i know, this series is in the process of being filmed! i hope it gets release soon; as far as i know, there are two series of noel which i wanted to watch but was never released (an ancient film with sunny chan and another taiwanese series where she plays a princess). so hopefully, this will get release as yubo is quite a big actor in china these days after the success of paradise.

in her new china series, it appears that she will be paired with yubo. they actually look nice together....yeah!!! if she cannot ever pair up with nicky wu then yubo is good enough. scratch that. better than good enough.

Originally posted by patricia n
    HELLO and welcome! as far as i know, this series is in the process of being filmed! i hope it gets release soon; as far as i know, there are two series of noel which i wanted to watch but was never released (an ancient film with sunny chan and another taiwanese series where she plays a princess). so hopefully, this will get release as yubo is quite a big actor in china these days after the success of paradise.
    Hi,
    THanks for welcoming me.

I have seen about 98% of Siu Bin's seriies and I think I know those 2 series you're talking about, but like you I have never seen them either..only thru pictures.
    These are the one I haven't seen but seeen picture
    - China serie of her an a "young" looking actor
    - Serie of her and Sunny Chan ?? I have not see photo of that serie bfore
    - China serie of her in "blue-lavendar" dress..sorry I have apicture of it at home but with me now.

latest series...
    I have seen Lady Stealer, it was OK not as great b/c I wish she ended up with Eric isntead of Deric!
    I have seen the serie with Max Mok..but only parts of it..coz it was soo dragging and boring I didn't finish it.
    I have seen "Food Glorious" with Kent Cheng?? and Ruby Lin, but didnt' fnished b/c her role was not too intersting again....

I have seen her Taiwanese serie with her husband (as evil guy)..Butterfly Lovers, it was good but too dramatic and long dragging on some of the plots I think.

I have seen her ATV Lights of Million HOpes, but her role was so minimal and wasn't that interesting....

I certain do hope her role will be amuch better and greater role in this new serie with Yubo!!!

i think she looks very pretty in her new series there with yu bo, it reminds me of "Against the Blade of Honour", looks very fragile and elegant

I noticed a lot of fans want her to go back to TVB. Personally I rather she stay away from TVB. TVB is getting so annoying. Well let's just say I don't even watch it anymore because the quality is so horrific. I rather Noel go towards, Taiwan, China, SIngapore, etc than go back to TVB. They didn't treat her well then so I'm sure they won't treat her better now. My gosh look at all the actors and actresses that go back to TVB? They get the small supporting roles or the old lady/men roles! Even when they don't look old!

BTW love noel! SHe and Garry are so cute together!
    ( (_.*` :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: *._) `.)
    .:*`*:.. :*`*:..:*`*:.. :*`*:..: .:*`*:..

Sorrow's Corner

Opps sorry correction on her husband's name. It should be Gary not Garry! Oh and isn't her name formally Noel now? I read somewhere that she changed it permantly because it was more christian for her religion.

Sorrow's Corner

Originally posted by Sorrow
    Opps sorry correction on her husband's name. It should be Gary not Garry! Oh and isn't her name formally Noel now? I read somewhere that she changed it permantly because it was more christian for her religion.

She changed her name from Vivian to Noel after she got officiall Baptized.

Default OIC

oh is that it? yeah I heard something like that. Thanks for clarifying it.

Sorrow's Corner

today is my spam day. any more news on her new series? i wonder whatever happened to her period series with sunny chan. did it just not happen? can anyone help me? anyhow, i can't wait until she's done with this series with yubo. i really am sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for another series with my favorite actress of all time.

i used to love watching her movies a lot. a couple years ago, she was the most popular to my friends and me. everybody likes her a lot. she's very pretty...
    Loving BYJ...

I still think she's really pretty and she doesn't even look her age! My gosh I could swear she could pass as a girl younger than me! *LOL*

Sorrow's Corner