Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Noel Leung Siu Bing (梁小冰)

Did she have a series with Ekin? The one when she became a nun in the end because Ekin killed her father??? ring a bell anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by alecsu
    Did she have a series with Ekin? The one when she became a nun in the end because Ekin killed her father??? ring a bell anyone???
    it's called thief of honor...it may have been noel's first series and she was surprisingly good for a newcomer...and really cute too!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Question

Anyone remember what her role was in Fist of Power? There was a remake a few years ago with Felix Wong, Jade Leung, and Jay Lau(?). It has been a long time since I watched this series and I thought Siu Bing played the role opposite of Terry Fan and NOT the rich girl. But I recently read this review on Spcnet and it said different...so I'm kind of confused.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    it's called thief of honor...it may have been noel's first series and she was surprisingly good for a newcomer...and really cute too!
    Yes, I agree. Noel did a very good job for her first major role.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that it is Nnadia Chan who sings the songs. I only remembered that I didn't answer your song question after hours answering your first question. HAHAHA..silly me.
    That's okay . I wasn't that curious about who sang the songs anyways. I only found out by accident. But thank you again for telling me the actress' name. Joanna Chan is one of those actresses that appeared in a lot of series during the 90s and then just disappeared later on. I wonder what happened to her.

Anyone remember what her role was in Fist of Power? There was a remake a few years ago with Felix Wong, Jade Leung, and Jay Lau(?). It has been a long time since I watched this series and I thought Siu Bing played the role opposite of Terry Fan and NOT the rich girl. But I recently read this review on Spcnet and it said different...so I'm kind of confused.
    I'm not quite sure which character Noel played or what her character's name was since I only watched part of the series. All I remember is that Noel only had the supporting role and another actress was the lead. Noel often wore European clothing so I would assume that she played the rich girl. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by botan; 10-13-04 at 05:57 PM.

Is there any good fanfics on her besides the one here in the fan-fic forums?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default Try Mine

Can't say I'm very good but I take pride in writing my stories. I'm always looking for "constructive criticism" to help me improve my writing skills. If you would like to read some, visit my site for a list of stories.

Noel is in three of my stories so far. They are posted on Winglin. The one I'm currently working on which also has Noel is "Circle of Love" Check it out if you like.
    ( (_.*` :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: *._) `.)
    .:*`*:.. :*`*:..:*`*:.. :*`*:..: .:*`*:..

Sorrow's Corner

Hmm...Where is everyone? Come on, come back to the Noel discussion!

Well I'm back to this topic. I'm not sure what events those were but Noel looks very pretty in them.

HI guys,

Most of those pictures are for ADVERTISEMENT/COMMERCIAL or promoting events. THe one of her sitting signing CD is promoting her CD album (various cd) with Ada Choi (sitting next to her in the picture), Kenix Kwok, and Ngo Chan Du.

Gosh, anyone have news on her the new serie with YuBo?? I've been waiting and reading in CHINA SERIE forum but haven't heard when it's gonna be officially released.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I saw that, it's OK serie. Noel only played supporting role in it. Terry Fan played WOng Fe-Hung's father and the main girl is played by Moon Lee. Noel played the rich man's daughter (her father was a traitor who dealt weapons with Western countries). Anyways, I didn't like it and dont really recommend it since Noel didn't play leading role in there

What CDs are those? Does she sing too? I never knew that.
    ( (_.*` :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: *._) `.)
    .:*`*:.. :*`*:..:*`*:.. :*`*:..: .:*`*:..

Sorrow's Corner

What about the last picture with her husband? Is that from their honeymoon or Valentine's Day? When was that?

THANKS aLOT for the information!

It's called "Love Today"

1. 有你已經足夠 / 郭可盈
    2. 愛情千年蟲 / 吳鎮宇
    3. 其實我很簡單 / 蔡少芬
    4. 悸動 / 梁小冰
    5. WHERE R U NOW? / 李健達
    6. 信一天會到 / 群星

I have the audio files for them in low-res. Real Audio format, but I can't seem to upload the .zip file in here??

Anyone know how?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Suet Seung, I don't what event that is.

Let's start accumulating SiuBing's NEWS in here. Come on you guys!!

Fluff from July 17th, 2002
    http://www.hkentreview.com/2002/july...0719/0717.html

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1276')

Vivien Leung Siu-Bing (aka Noel Leung) and husband Chan Hing-Fai (right) posed for a set of print ads recently for a local wedding fashions company. The couple, who have been married for a little more than two years, took two days to shoot over ten different print ads. Thirty sets of clothes from Europe and Japan were used. When asked if wearing so many different outfits quickly became arduous, Leung answered: "When we got married, we didn't take formal wedding pictures. We just had some pictures taken in the church. So, I felt happier working on these ads than I did when I got married! The clothes are truly very pretty."
    Last edited by AutumnRain; 10-27-04 at 09:11 AM.

Fluff from March 18th, 2000

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1277')

Newlyweds Chan Ka-Fai and Noel Leung Siu-Bing (aka Vivien Leung Siu-Bing) at an event promoting their television serial SIU NIN LEUNG JOK (trans. YOUNG BUTTERFLY LOVERS).

Fluff from March 6th, 2000

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1278')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1280')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1279')

More pictures from the wedding day of Noel Leung Siu-Bing (aka Vivien Leung Siu-Bing) and Chan Ka-Fai (top left). Paul Wong Kwoon-Chung and Athena Chu Yan (top right) are the couple considered most likely to be married in the near future. Noel Leung's "sisters": Chili Poon Chi-Lei, Monica Chan Fat-Yung, and Ada Choi Siu-Fan (bottom left). Chin Kar-Lok and his girlfriend Miss HK 1996 and TVB actress Lee San-San (bottom right). Also at the banquet were: Leung Wing-Jung, Yvonne Yung Hung, May Kwong Man-Shun, Jacqueline Law Wai-Guen, and Catherine Hung Yan among others.

Fluff from March 5th, 2000

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1284')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1281')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1283')

Noel Leung Siu-Bing (aka Vivien Leung Siu-Bing) married beau Chan Ka-Fai yesterday in Hong Kong. The newlyweds plan to start having children in two years.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1282')

When Leung threw her bouquet, it bounced off the shoulder of Athena Chu Yan ending up in front of Chili Poon Chi-Li (left). After a brief discussion between Poon and Chu (right), Chu ended up with possession.
    After which, Chu and boyfriend Paul Wong Kwoon-Chung were the subject of "when are you going to get married?" questions. Chu replied: "Are you serious? We've only being going out for a year. So fast? I haven't even tested him out yet!"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1286&stc=1')

Wong joked that it looked like Chu threw the bouquet down on the ground when it came close to her. "I've never seen that before," joked Wong.

Fluff from April 10th, 2000

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1287&stc=1')

Both Alice Chan Wai (centre) and Noel / Vivien Leung Siu-Bing (with husband Chan Ka-Fai) turned some heads at ATV's Top Ten Television Commercials Awards the night before last. Chan wore a low-cut black dress while Leung wore four inch heels and a mini-skirt.