Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Virtual World - The Legendary Thief (网游之盗版神话) by Shi Luo Ye (失落叶)

Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

Ding Ding Ding

Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the first Courage Challenge Match between the Green Veggies and the White Collars.

In the red corner, we have our favorites, Lin Fan, accompanied by his Harem collections The announcer turned silent as he was simultaneously hit by a magical frost arrow and an exploding arrow, which successfully had blown his head away.

Well, while we wait for the substitution of the announcer, heres the second regular chapter of the week:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 072

New chapter release:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 073

P.S. There's a new poll on my site for TLT and ALBT preferences. Please participate. Thanks!

Last chapter for the week:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 074

New chapter release, first weekly regular chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 075

New chapter release, second weekly regular chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 076

Murong Shan Shan grumbled and stomped her feet on the ground. How did he manage to dodge it? Was it really because of his high agility?

"Hmm, I think I remember reading about Ji Ning's training in DE. Maybe I should setup a practice field like that to train my agility? What do you think guys?" She asked her roommates.

"No," Cocoa said, "I think I have a better method for you to increase your agility. But, I don't think you would like that."

"Tell me! Come on, tell me about it!" Murong Shan Shan was excited.

"Well," Cocoa rushed out from the room while saying, "when you lose a few more pounds, I'm pretty sure you will be more agile. Hahaha."

"You! @#$%"

Here's the third weekly regular chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 077

Here's the fourth and last weekly regular chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 078

Sorry guys, I've been ill and not feeling well this week, plus some activities that kept me busy in RL, which I can't postpone despite me being ill . So, I forgot to post the updates here.

This week release:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 079

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 080

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 081

The last regular chapter will still come later on today.

Here's the fourth and last weekly regular chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 082

First regular weekly chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 083

Second regular weekly chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 084

Third regular weekly chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 085

Fourth and last regular weekly chapter:

The Legendary Thief - Book 03 - Chapter 086