Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the translation. BTW in response to the title, do you have to ask?

when I started the thread I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in the translation. Now that I started translating, I can't change the name of the thread anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandafuq View Post
    when I started the thread I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in the translation. Now that I started translating, I can't change the name of the thread anymore.
    You can make a new one or ask Ren to rename it,is all up to you.Anyway is awesome everytime to see a new project being picked up.
    Btw you play Panda Tachi by any chance?
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

Thanks for the reminder. No, is that an online game?

An Android MMORPG.I seen someone with a similiar name on my server so i thought it was you.Looks like not.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandafuq View Post
    First off,
    I am relatively new to the whole chinese wuxia/xianxia scene.
    All my life ive been reading mangas. In the past 3 years I started reading some japanese light novels. It all started when I checked the bakaupdates top light novels page, and noticed coiling dragon being somewhere in the top 10.
    I started reading the translations over at wuxiaworld .
    But since I couldnt stop reading I ended up overtaking his translation speed (despite his seriously ridiculously fast TL speed, does he even sleep?).
    So what does a man do when he's desperate for more chapters?
    Thats right, he remembers his chinese roots and starts reading the raws.

First couple of chapters were harder than fighting barehanded against a nuclear warbear equipped with laser rifles.
    But my thirst for more chapters gained the upperhand and I finished the whole series in 3 weeks.

I immediately started reading Douluodalu afterwards, of which I finished the last chapter today.
    Since I will be reading the sequel Douluodalu 2 anyways, I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a translated version.

Just a headsup, I am neither a native chinese speaker, nor a native english speaker. So I can guarantee that my translation will have flaws.
    TL;dr
    read the title

Update: Okay, I created a wordpress for the TL, I think the TL for the first chapter will be coming out tonight. Check it out:
    https://pandafuqtranslations.wordpress.com/

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could link me a site where the full text for douluodalu2 is available, no missing chinese characters. As of right now, I am using http://www.douluodalu.com.cn/jueshitangmen but sometimes there are characters missing.
    Please let me know if u have another website or G Drive folders for the raws. I read Duolou Dalu 1 here but this site no longer seems to work in my country. Im very much interested in this. thank you.