Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: God and Devil World by Zi Chan Bao Zeng

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen5000 View Post
    Thanks for the answer but can you please tell me about the 9 provinces and their experts etc... will they submit themselves to chufeng etc...?!! and what happened?!! In short can you please write a summary for me about the 9 provinces and chufeng arc or whatever?!!
    haha just w8 for the actual TL, i just can tell that he will be a bad *** and kicking and killing people spree with a higher level opponent(the most opponent he kill was famous for being genius or ruthless killer(assasin) and many more but was proves wrong when chufeng lower than their power level kill them in the end) than his current cultivation for a long long time until he is recognise as the true genius on that land...
    read the previous chapter, some changed or spoiler is there....
    Last edited by KusanagiGodou; 05-29-15 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiGodou View Post
    haha just w8 for the actual TL, i just can tell that he will be a bad *** and kicking and killing people spree with a higher level opponent(the most opponent he kill was famous for being genius or ruthless killer(assasin) and many more but was proves wrong when chufeng lower than their power level kill them in the end) than his current cultivation for a long long time until he is recognise as the true genius on that land...
    read the previous chapter, some changed or spoiler is there....
    Sigh that's gonna be too far then can you please tell me about the weak World Spirit?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen5000 View Post
    Sigh that's gonna be too far then can you please tell me about the weak World Spirit?!!
    sorry, that's the part that i currently confused of.... in MT translation i only know 1 world spirit that is bound to him... MT sometimes the word is hard to understand and a bit confusing.... i'm realy sure that eggy is the only one and that eggy is messing with chufeng in the current chapter
    Last edited by KusanagiGodou; 05-29-15 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiGodou View Post
    sorry, that's the part that i currently confused of.... in MT translation i only know 1 world spirit that is bound to him... MT sometimes the word is hard to understand and a bit confusing.... i'm realy sure that eggy is the only one and that eggy is messing with chufeng in the current chapter
    Aha then from the latest chapters you read what's chufeng current strength?!! is it Martial founder?!!

has anyone who machine trasnlated this to read tell me how and give me what source they used? i cant seem to use the source that superman gave us because i wont allow copy and paste and because of "secure connections".

Can anyone recommend something similar to God n Devil World. I tried reading Change: New World at Royal Road, but it was too slow paced.

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind.. didn't realize I somehow caused this D=. (don't know how my statement caused it to become spoilers for it but w/e..)
    Did this thread at some random point on page 10 become a MGA thread some how? I got extremely confused when they started to talk about chu feng randomly lol.
    Last edited by Wakusei; 05-31-15 at 04:06 PM.

I tried not to read too far with the Viet version. There is way too many errors that may be crucial in understandings the story. In Chapter 53, he accepted all the missions. But in the Viet translations, it just said "He smiled and continues browsing the mission list."

Yooo, imma needing some help... i have read as far as 300+ chapters through mt and is at the viet arc... BUT, is the novel just like DBZ, everything repeats itself.. he gets transported, founds a new place, becomes the boss, fights a zombie army. repeat lol... or will the plot change soon?

Did the TL at Rising Dragons Translation drop the series/go on hiatus?

hmm why this thread filled with spoiler?

Oh please btw, Superman i miss your translation very much. I hope i can read the chapter again, please dont be disheartened to continue this novel. <3

Anyone want to continue this series? superman been mia for awhile.

What happened to the translator ? really going through withdrawal here ....

also is there any other similar Novel with Apocalypse/Survival type story with Eng translation then plz share it guys...

bump for the hope of someone picking up this story!!

Yup... let's hope someone pick up this series...

Still hoping...

Someone pls pick this up. Praying real hard to jesus right now.

Has the translator officially dropped this one? I'm interested in the story, and I've already translated the 64th chapter. I just don't want to swipe this from the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Delivery Man View Post
    Has the translator officially dropped this one? I'm interested in the story, and I've already translated the 64th chapter. I just don't want to swipe this from the guy.
    Well how about this, send an email to the original translator about wanting to translate this work, if he has not sent a reply in three weeks to a month, then go ahead and translate.

I understand there are people who like to translate specific works by themselves. However, no unofficial translator owns any of these works, therefore it is my opinion that the community of leechers should not suffer due to translators that quit or those that become inactive for long periods without any notice.

Note: If you disagree with me, please be civil about it. I am not here to participate in a shouting match.

I was just wondering the proper etiquette. I read at wuxiaworld that he dropped it, but I haven't seen anything official on his site. I messaged him on this forum, but I don't have any other contact method. If I don't hear back from him by next month/see updates, I think I will start posting my translations.

Thanks for the advice.