Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: God and Devil World by Zi Chan Bao Zeng

Quote Originally Posted by kai9004 View Post
    Thank you for the hardwork m(_ _)m

Btw,can he got another weapon in supermarket,like axe or hatchet?
    The supermarket is probably like a convenient store, he probably won't find anything better. I call it a stick, but its more like a 3 feet/1 meter long staff. Basically what he have right now is like a baseball bat.

Quote Originally Posted by wes174 View Post
    even so we dont know much more about him then hes male and he got money through study sessions in the past. and it feels a little surreal for him to cope with the situation so fast and never gave a thought about his freinds or family. on the other hand its kinda nice at the same time so we can focus on the intresting/ rpg like part of the story without the pace being slowed down.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostpeople View Post
    well, it talk about his friends, but they are dead and now trying to kill him. its more about his own survival first, and then others. once the first few days go by and becomes a grind, we will probabily learn more about MC's personality, but the MC doesnt have enough time to think about at this time
    Don't worry guys, there are 1236 chapters lol. Only been 6 chapters, plenty of times to learn more about the MC and his friends/allies.

Then can he make molotov bomb or using aerosol spray and lighter to make homemade torch?
    Sorry i asking too much.. Its really interesting to follow mc growth

Quote Originally Posted by kai9004 View Post
    Then can he make molotov bomb or using aerosol spray and lighter to make homemade torch?
    Sorry i asking too much.. Its really interesting to follow mc growth
    lol, realistically he can. Changing "stick" -> "staff", sounds betters. Since a 3 feet long staff sounds much different than a 3 feet long stick.

Then is his staff like sun wukong staff? If its true,damn, new monkey god in 22th century

Double chapters! Gonna be busy the week days, probably not many chapters will be release. But a lot more will be release on the weekend. Enjoy!

Chapter 7: Small Supermarket

Yue had gotten rid of all the zombies around the small supermarket, the only one left were the 16 zombies hovering around the tree.

After wearing the protective garment Yue stamina had reached 13 points, he only rested for 5 minutes, his stamina had recover from 4 points to 7 points. Yue continue to rest for 20 minutes, but it has not increase even by one.

"Fighting for so long, my body is already tired? My stamina is still too low!"

Yue frowned, quietly thought. He received high-intensity combat today, even though strengthen, his recovery is limited.

"I can only use this apple!"

Yue took out the Apple of Vitality, and bit it.

A stream of sweet and delicious apple juice went into Yue mouth, flow into his body.

Yue finish the Apple of Vitality after just a couple bite, a cool stream flowing into his body, and fixes his weary body.

5 minutes later, under that cool trickle of nourishment, his tired body gradually restored, stamina rises to 12 points.

Resting completed, Yue soon emerged from the small supermarket along with White Bones.

"He is out!"

Sun Yu seeing Yue emerged, immediately excited said to Chen Gang.

Chen Gang saw Yue, his eyes flashed a hint of excitement and worry. If Yue did not rescue them and choose to leave on his own, they have no way.

Yue saw the 16 zombies surrounding the tree, waving a can of beer and threw it to the ground.

Clang!!!!!!!!

The loud sound quickly reverberated in the area, the 16 zombies under the tree, quickly looked back and stagger over.

"Lets go! White Bones!"

Yue firmly hold his novice stick next to White Bones.

Receiving the order from Yue, White Bones rushed towards the 16 zombies.

10 seconds later White Bones reached a zombie, swinging his ax, a zombie head was sent flying.

After easily killing a zombie, three zombies from one side rushed over towards White Bones.

Yue came and fiercely smash the stick on the zombie head, causing the head to be twisted to one side. Then kicked another zombie, sending it to the ground.

Yue after wearing the protective garment has become more bold, without the protective garment, he would absolutely not kick the body of the zombie. Because the slightest mistake would cause him to be scratch and he would die.

White Bones swinging his ax, casually sending the zombie head flying.

After reaching level 4, the overall strength of White Bones has improve by 30%. With significantly improved combat, the most discerning was his quick reaction.

Yue took a long stride forward, smashing the zombie head with the stick, knocking the zombie head crooked.

In just a couple of breath, 4 zombies were down from the combined effort of Yue and WHite Bones.

After killing the 4 zombies, Yue and White Bones retreated back, the remaining 12 zombies formed a circle, they fiercely rushed to the left for an assault, the assault killed 3 zombies and then they quickly retreated again.

After a few assault, the waves of slow zombies was soon dispatch by the combined effort of Yue and White Bones.

"Amazing! Didn't think the school was hiding someone so strong!"

Looking at Yue and White Bones, whom easily kill those zombies, Chen Gang on the tree sigh slowly.

Sun Yu and another boy Wang Shuang nodded.

After getting rid of the wave of zombies, Yue stamina had decrease by 3 points, down to 9 points. After increasing his strength and stamina, his battle endurance has grown.

After cleaning out the corpses, Yue quickly collected the Life Coin scatter on the ground.

Seeing that all the surrounding zombies has been eliminated by Yue, the 3 boys agilely climb down the tree.

"Hello classmate, I am Chen Gang a 3rd year student."

Chen Gang climb down the tree and came over to introduce himself to Yue.

"I am Sun Yu, also a 3rd year student."

"I am Wang Shuang, also a 3rd year student."

Sun Yu and Wang Shuang also came to Yue side, and introduce themselves.

Yue thanked Chen Gang said:

"I am Yue Zhong, thank you for earlier!"

Earlier Chen Gang had helped Yue by drawing away half the zombies, thanks to that Yue was able to defeat the first wave of zombies, otherwise he can only escape and not be able to get rid of all the zombies.

The most terrifying thing about zombies is it personal strength, but its infection and numbers. With just 20 zombies it would be very hard to deal with, although they can be kill, the consumption of stamina and concentration.

"Why so modest, I still haven't thanked you for saving us!"

Chen Gang heartily laugh, and then pointed at White Bones and asked:

"Yue, where did you get that?

Sun Yu and Wang Shuang also had a look of envy toward Yue because of the Special Skeleton White Bones next to him . They had just say how powerful White Bones was, with just one strike, it easily slay a zombie.

"lets go inside and talk, this is no place to talk!"

Yue looked around, pointed at the small supermarket and said to the 3 of them. The zombies nearby has already been dealt with by Yue and White Bones, but in the school he feared there are more than 1000 zombies, they were not yet safe.

Chen Gang group of 3 nodded, quickly followed Yue into the small supermarket.

Entering the small supermarket, Sun Yu, took a beer opened it and fiercely chugged it down, then let out a long sigh of relief, carelessly said:

"Whew, finally survived, I was so thirsty."

Yue glanced at Sun Yu, frowning slightly, it was still not safe, besides communication that is need, he did not want to make needless sounds.

Chen Gang, took a sip of water, came to Yue side, pointed to White Bones and continue asking:

"Yue, how did you get this thing? Can you tell us?"

Sun Yu and Wang Shuang also looked at Yue, their eyes full of desire. This sudden change to zombie-ridden world, everyone know that only those that are strong can survive.

Yue staring at Chen Gang asked:

"Did you hear the voice that claim to be God?"

"I heard it!"

Chen Gang said.

"I heard it too."

"I also heard it."

Sun Yu and Wang Shuang also said.

Yue slowly said:

"After I killed a zombie, from the body of the zombie a skill book dropped. After using the skill from the skill book, can you summon your first skeleton."

This wasn't something to hide, in order to escape, having more power was better.

Chapter 8: Ji Qing Wu1

Yue words had hardly faded, Sun Yu eagerly asked:

"You killed so many zombies, do you have any extra skill books? Give us a copy, we can also help you kill zombies!

"Nope!"

Yue glimpse at Sun Yu, lightly said.

Not continuing on the subject, Yue look at the three continue to say:

"Using the novice staff to kill enough zombies, can help you get physical enhancement!"

Yue look at the hands of the three, asked:

"Where is your novice staff?"

"Threw it away when we were escaping."

Chen Gang said, a bit ashamed.

Sun Yu and Wang Shuang were also ashamed, a novice staff 1 meter long, weight several kilogram, while escaping was trash, so would not bring it with them.

Hearing that using the novice staff and killing zombie can make them stronger, Chen Gang, Sun Yu, and Wang Shuang were full of regrets for discarding their novice staff.

"Can any of you 3 drive?" Yue asked.

The road exiting the school have more than 30 zombies wandering. Yue and White Bones can slowly get rid of the zombies, but the stamina consumption would not be small. Only by taking the school bus can they smash through the zombies blockade.

"I know how to drive!"

Chen Gang and Sun Yu shook their head, while Wang Shuang suddenly said.

Staring at Wang Shuang, Yue continue to asked

"Can you drive the school bus?"

Wang Shuang looked at Yue and said:

"I have only driven a car, haven't driven a school bus yet, but I think their principles should be the same!"

Yue thought for a moment, said:

"It seems like that the only choice! We have to go get a school bus!"

Sun Yu opened his mouth and protested:

"That is too dangerous! Outside is full of zombies, why don't we hide in here. As you can see, there is water and food, the surrounding zombies have been dealt with. As long as we hide here, absolutely do not have to worry about water and food. Zombies are only undead, if confronted by a modern army, they are absolutely no match. We can just wait here for the army to rescue us, it that not better?"

Although Yue had level 3 times, but not strong to the point of not fearing any zombies, if he is faces with dozens of zombies and needs to avoid them. There are over 1000 zombies around the campus, the slightest mistake will die. Sun Yu does not want to take big risks.

Chen Gang and Wang Shuang also quiet down, people are fearful, if given a choice, who would choose to take the risks, and not choose a safe place to hide. A small supermarket with water and food, with the surrounding zombies dealt with by Yue and White Bones, is an ideal shelter.

"Alright! You guys stay here, I will go out."

Yue eyed the three, shouldered his back pack and marched outside.

Even though Yue saved the 3 of them, but he did not have the power to tell them what to do, if the other side is not willing to act together with him, he will not force them.

Yue and White Bones had just walked out of the small supermarket, a surge of fear quickly strike the heart of the three, without a strong defender, in this zombie world, their future feel very bleaked.

"Had I known that, I would have learn to drive better!"

Out of the small supermarket, Yue look at the direction of the school bus parking lot, a slight smile on his face. His family was poor, naturally don't have the extra money to learn how to drive.

"It seems I can only rely on myself! Hopefully the key is inside!"

Yue took a deep breath, immediately head toward the top of a ramp, the school bus had stopped at the top of the ramp.

Yun Hua University School Bus quality is good, can easily run through something like zombies, ordinary cars can not do it.

On top of that ramp, 8 zombies were staggering around, heard the sound of Yue and White Bones footsteps, the 8 zombies immediately staggered towards them.

White Bones leading, charged forward, swinging his ax and cutting a zombie in 2.

Yue was also not weaker, quickly head forward, swing his novice staff and smash a zombie head, sending it crooked to the side. His power had increased by 4 points, had increased by more than 40%, killing the zombies was more easy.

One person, one skeleton, was unhindered, soon killed the 8 zombies. Yue had use up 1 stamina point.

"You have advance to level 5, please assign the 2 stats points!

After killing the 8 zombies, heard a soft sound, came the sweet sound of levelling.

"Distribute 2 points to stamina immediately!"

Yue decided quickly.

Without sufficient stamina, Yue cannot fight for long. Stamina, good for fighting, and fleeing. If not strong enough, just fighting for a while, there is no stamina left.

A warm stream surge through Yue body, his consume stamina has been restored, and also had increased.

Location of the school bus is near the basketball court, on the basketball court, dozens of men have been turned into zombies. When Yue and White Bones were fight the 8 zombies, the zombies on near the basketball court were attracted to the sound, and staggered over.

Yue glance at the dozens of zombies, then looked at the school bus, saw that no one was on the school bus, immediately rushed to it.

"Damn it! No car keys!"

Yue got in the school bus, and found out that there was no keys.

Rummaging around for a moment, Yue quickly jumped out of the bus.

At this time dozen of zombies had staggered towards Yue.

In addition to the basketball courts, in the nearby residential area, there are more than 10 zombies attracted to the sounds, staggered towards Yue.

"Break through it!"

Yue glance at the dozens of zombies, with the desire to retreat, so many zombies, even if he use up all his stamina to fight the zombies, its impossible to kill them all.

At the same time, a girl with smooth long black hair wearing jeans holding the novice staff in her hand rushed over from the side.

Seeing the girl in jeans moving like whirlwind, swordsmanship exquisite, the staff in her hands like a snake hit the head of a zombie, causing the zombie head to tilt to one side.

The zombies that were attack by the girl in jeans was like grass scattered all around, none of the zombies can touch the girl.

"Follow me quickly!" The girl rushed to Yue side and said to him.

"Ji Qing Wu! Could she be?"

Yue looked at the girl, an idea crossed his mind, and followed the girl rushing away.

*1: 纪清舞 - Seems like this is the name of the girl lol
    Was hard to translate this at first, but I believe this is what he is referring to.
    http://www.shenyunperformingarts.org...ian-dance.html
    Last edited by superman00; 04-12-15 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks for your hard work
    m(_ _)m

Thanks for the translation!

WOW... you're fast.... Thanks..

And this is getting good.... Thanks again...for the hard work....

Thank you master superman for your generous double release m(_ _)m

Thanks for the double release

Thanks again, this was read.

Here is chapter 9, sadly I was too tired today and tomorrow is my gym day. So most likely no release tomorrow. Enjoy!

Chapter 9: Small Fireball

Yue, Ji Qing Wu, and White Bones, the 3 together fought while running toward a pavilion on the lake.

The pavilion has a narrow pathway that only one person can pass, surrounded by water, it was an easily defensible fortress against zombies.

Fleeing to the pavilion, White Bones stood in the middle of the pathway, the zombies that was attracted to them were chopped by the ax sending their head flying.

By himself in the narrow pathway, the zombies were no match for White Bones.

Ji Qing Wu eyed Yue, using a seductive voice, asked him:

"Hello there! I'm Ji Qing Wu, classmate, may I ask what is your name?"

Yue looked at Ji Qing Wu, and gave a slight chuckle:

"Ji sister, my name Yue Zhong. I think inside the school those that do not know you are rare!"

In front of the girl who has smooth glossy black shoulder length hair, an exquisitely pretty face, tall and buxom, eyes black and white, skin white as white jade, is recognized as the most beautiful in Yun Hua University, Ji Qing Wu.

Over a year ago at the New Year's party, Ji Qing Wu performed a sword dance at Yun Hua University, most of the people were totally entranced by this pretty and beautiful girl. She also became the lover in most of the boy's dream at the University. It is said that many wealthy sons outside the school also came in luxury car to find her.

Although Yue did not pay too much attention to this aspect, but because of the stunning sword dance at the New Year's party that he recognized her. Yue did not think that the stunning and exquisite Ji Qing Wu would have such courage to fight those zombies, and yet so powerful.

Ji Qing Wu glance at White Bones, and asked directly:

"It is an ability that you got?"

Yue nodded and replied:

"Yes!"

Ji Qing Wu with a pair of big eyes stared at Yue, earnestly said:

"I need your help, please accompany me in a trip to the girl's dormitory. My friend is trapped in the dormitory, can you please go with me to save her!"

Inside the girl's dormitory, there are a lot of zombies wandering around, Ji Qing Wu though powerful, can not by herself alone kill so many zombies to save her friend.

Yue nodded, and made a request:

"No problem! However, Ji sister, I also have a buddy to save, so after things are more stable, I hope you can help me save him!"

Does not know what kind of ability Ji Qing Wu obtained, but even with just her superb practical swordsmanship, it is already the best companion. With this mutated world, Ji Qing Wu is one of the best companion.

"Yes!"

"Ji Qing Wu nodded in replied.

"Did you have a good rest here? If there are no problem, then please follow me!"

10 minutes later, Ji Qing Wu asked Yue.

Yue stood up and said:

"Good! Let's go!"

Yue's stamina has been restored to 10 points, is able to fight for a long time.

Ji Qing Wu holding the novice staff in hand, quickly went out.

On the pathway, there were body of headless zombies everywhere, more than 10 zombies that were attracted by Yue and Ji Qing Wu was killed by White Bones.

White Bones was faster than Yue and already gotten to level 6, his stats was once again increased.

Ji Qing Wu looked at White Bones, then smiled at Yue and said:

"This ability of your is really useful."

White Bones is an undead, with superior fighting ability, his ability to fight continuously was greater than Yue and Ji Qing Wu.

"Great!"

Yue smiled, walking among the corpses, began collecting the Life Coin and see if there was and items.

"This is a skill book!"

Suddenly Yue eyes lit up, on one side of the pile of corpses, quietly lay a book, he immediately steps forward and picked up the book.

"Level 1 Skill Book – Small Fireball. Can release a small fireball to attack the enemy. This skill was a demon profession skill that a mage forbiddingly practice, before upgrading the skill to level 2, can only release the skill once every 3 days, Sell for 100 Life Coins!

"This skill is not suited for me."

Yue picked up the skill book, quickly a thought flashed.

Ji Qing Wu came to take a look, and asked Yue:

"What is this skill book?"

Yue raised the skill book and asked Ji Qing Wu:

"Level 1 Skill Book, Small Fireball. You want it?"

Ji Qing Wu looked at the skill book in Yue hand, shook her head and said:

"No need, lets go!"

Yue put the skill book in his backpack, straightened the stuff, and immediately follow Ji Qing Wu towards the outside.

Yue, Ji Qing Wu, and White Bones leaving the pavilion not too long, when the zombies wandering in the neighbourhood, immediately staggered towards the 3 of them .

"Charge!"

Ji Qing Wu shouted, as if a whirlwind was heading toward the zombies in front of her. .

If they did not break through the 12 zombies in front, they wouldn't be able to reach the girl's dormitory.

Ji Qing Wu speed was very quick, taking a long stride forward she put some distance from Yue, apparently her agility is not low.

"White Bones! Forward!" Yue order White Bones.

Having receive the command from Yue, an inflame soul flashed in White Bones magical eyes, quickly moving up, like a god of war rushing pass Ji Qing Wu towards the group of zombie. Raising his ax, like a tornado cut down a zombie head, sending the head flying high, foul blood splattering.

"This skeleton is amazing!"

Ji Qing Wu look at White Bones as he pass her and reached the group of zombies, a bit of surprise flashed in her eyes. She immediately follow close to the side of White Bones, a novice staff in hand like a snake strike, quickly smashing into the zombie head in front.

Yue soon arrived, using his novice staff, smash the head of the zombie crooked to the side.

The trio working together, soon killed 8 of the 12 zombies blocking their way, and rushed pass.

"Hurry!"

Ji Qing Wu glanced at the 8 zombie bodies, then continue dashing forward.

The zombies are encircling them, once surrounded, the trio will die there.

"The Apple of Vitality? Great!"

Yue was about to leave, when he suddenly saw the vibrant apple falling next to a corpse, so he bent down and picked up the apple and quickly head forward.

The trio broke through the wave of zombies and and kill 6 zombies wandering around, then rushed to the girl's dormitory.

In front of the girl's dormitory, 10 of the zombies standing outside quickly turned, and staggered towards the trio.

"What a pity!"

Yue looked at the 10 female zombies, their young and lively face have been bitten ragged looking extremely wretched. Originally these girls are supposed to enjoy their life as young university students, but now has become zombies that only know how to eat human flesh .

White Bones did not have emotion like Yue, came forward, swinging its ax and chopping off a female zombie head, sending it flying.

Ji Qing Wu like a whirlwind head into the group of zombies, using her novice staff like a snake, strike the head of a zombie, causing it to be askew.

Yue also penetrated the group, very neatly slaying the zombies.

thanks for the chapter! this chapter was a fun one! it seems like the girl has no concept of looting though, all the better for are MC........

thanks for the chapter! this chapter was a fun one! it seems like the girl has no concept of looting though, all the better for are MC........
    Haha yeah, seems like the girl is more of a bad *** fighter. Guess she is the tanker, MC is the summoner lol.

4 days.. and already 9 chapter.. Thanks for the hard work.. you really are superman.....

Anyone have a hint where the story is going to go????

Quote Originally Posted by billybuton View Post
    4 days.. and already 9 chapter.. Thanks for the hard work.. you really are superman.....

Anyone have a hint where the story is going to go????
    Lol, yeah I still need to do the website soon, to better organize the chapters. Hint: read the summary! The story gonna be more epic than just fighting zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by superman00 View Post
    Haha yeah, seems like the girl is more of a bad *** fighter. Guess she is the tanker, MC is the summoner lol.
    lol! yeah i get what you mean but ironicly shes the last one to be tanking here, one hit and shes dead. though the mc is the weakest on here. cant wait untill we find a magician to use those long range attacks! so about the skill book they can seriously only use 1 fire ball every 3 days! thats quite underwhelming.

lol! yeah i get what you mean but ironicly shes the last one to be tanking here, one hit and shes dead. though the mc is the weakest on here. cant wait untill we find a magician to use those long range attacks! so about the skill book they can seriously only use 1 fire ball every 3 days! thats quite underwhelming.
    Yeah, I had to read the line multiple times to see if that was correct. But I'm pretty sure it's correct. His summon skill is lvl 3, while the fireball skill is only lvl 1. Plus would make sense why he didn't want to learn it lol.

This is greatly entertaining, thank you for translating

Thank you for your hardwork m(_ _)m

btw what level ji qing wu had?