Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 九鼎记 - The Nine Cauldrons, by I Eat Tomatoes

Default thanks!

huge thanks for your hard work!
    awesome to have something new to read

few suggestion which could make it sound smoother:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Even the commandos can felt that unbearable.
    → Even commandos would find that unbearable.

Xingan, Lin Qing thoughtthat she could never see Teng Qing Shan again.
    → thought that

"Thank you, Teng uncle
    → uncle Teng

Xing Yi Quan posture was transfer without hesitation to Five Elements Fist-"Ice Fist",
    → Xing Yi Quan posture changed without hesitation to the Five Elements Fist-"Ice Fist",

Normal people who are learning martial arts will be really shocked to watch his action. He kept transfering constantly from Xing Yi Quan to Five Elements Fist. Obviously he got his supreme power with the Five Elements Fist.
    → Normal people learning martial arts would be terrified watching his actions. He kept on changing from Xing Yi Quan to the Five Elements Fist. Obviously he got his supreme power from the Five Elements Fist.

Then Teng Qing Shan returned to his first posture of Xing Yi Quan, slowly breathed out.
    → ...slowly exhaling.

There were some historical people who could achieve its ultimate level. However, its not that easy to find someone who masters it in today's life.
    → There were several historical people capable of achieving its ultimate level. However, nowadays it was very rare to find someone able to master it.

Teng Qing Shan got back to his room, changed another set of clothes, brought along his things, then quietly left the An Yi County in the dark night.
    → Teng Qing Shan got back to his room, changed into another set of clothes, packed his belongings and then quietly left the An Yi County in the middle of the night.
    Last edited by Reign; 04-17-15 at 01:31 PM. Reason: typo(s)

Default Jiuding Mind Chapter 2

hello Guys, here's the 2nd chapter. It's 2:30 AM here and i finished it somehow. Too sleepy, if i made any mistake then let me know, i'll fix it soon.

Enjoy!

Chapter 2: He was called Wolf

After Teng Qing Shan had just left for a while, two old Santana cars arrived and parked not so far from the yard.

There were 3 people in the first car. A black beard man was sitting at the back seat. He held a temperature detector in hand, and carefully observed the screen, then suddenly he lowered his voice: "Hey guys, there must be no one in the yard. Lets go!

Then 6 people came out of the car. 5 yellow men, one white man.

"Hopefully that man is really not here." The black beard man whispered,

If he were really here, we would all die. The white man said. Although they were not feeling so unpleasant, they did not dare to disobey the command of their organization. Despite the high walls preventing them, they still managed to enter the yard. They were checking everything.

The black beard man felt relief:"That man left. There was only a dead body left. We detected him in the An Yi County. Our mission was completed, we might as well return and have a rest. Yes, we should bring the body with us, and clean up every trace.

They had done this type of work many times before, so they were quite familiar with it.

Located in northern Italy, the Adriatic coastal city called 'Watertown Venice, with ancient history, used to held the most supreme power throughout Europe in the past. Nowadays, there were still a lot of historic buildings since the 15th century.

In Venice, there is a red brick castle building which has been existing for hundreds of years. This castle was also known as the 'Red Fort', or 'Blood Fort'. It was the Europe's oldest Redmayne family's ancestral home. In the 'Red Fort', there was a dark hall. Hung on the wall there was a a giant LCD screen, the screen show a pair of maps. In the hall, there was a red-brown short haired young man and a silver-haired old man.

"Master, the Hand of Darkness organization has sent us a message.Wolf appeared in An Yi County, Jiang Su Province. I have just forwarded this message to Dead.

The red-brown short haired young man with his deep, cold eyes said:" The presence of the Wolf is the Redmayne familys shame! Now I want ...... at all costs, and with the fastest speed I want Wolf to be killed! Before my father might know, we need to finish all". " Yes, sir", the silver-haired old man nodded.

Suddenly, there were sound of footsteps. The reddish brown short haired young mans face changed color. He had just seen a red-brown short haired middle-aged man with his red-brown bearded walked in.

" Father! "-Reddish brown short haired youth immediately bowed.

"Patriarch"-The silver-haired old man immediately bowed

All the Redmayne family members, even their children, had reddish brown hair. The bearded middle-aged man was the one that held the highest authority in the Redmayne family - Alexander Redmayne .

Alexander threw a cold look at his son: "Ambrose, my child, you really let me down."

"Father, I.. I was trying to solve this as soon as possible," the red-haired youth bowed his head.

"Resolve soon? I have now started to doubt your ability! If it was not for my friend who told me about this, I wouldn't know that there have been such a big issue happening." Alexander said . "Until Now, I still can not believe the news. Ambrose, tell me very clearly about all the details,from the beginning till the end, right now "

The man 'Ambrose' raised his head, moved in front of the computer. "Father, this happened, mainly because of a person who is called Wolf". Then he hit on the keyboard. Numerous images on the walls of the hall giant LCD screen appeared, as well as a lot of text and news.
    [TS Note - The Name was "Wolf" Killer in the Raws]

Twenty-two years ago, we had send Red killer to collect 360 children with good physical fitness, among them was Wolf. According to our historical records, Wolf was Chinese, and was seven years old then. After our first round of screening, only 113 among 360 children survived, and he is one of them. "

Alexander watched description on the screen. The killer organization selected new members yearly, and this screening was extremely brutal, dead or alive, no third choice.

"113 children who survived, later were sent to Siberia camp for training. Three years later, the number of survival was only 38. He was still one of them, and then was officially awarded the nick name-Wolf"

"We sent 38 candidates to Mr. Teng. Teng gentleman received only four guys. Wolf was one among them. Six years later, when Wolf was sixteen, he was sent back to Red organization. Wolf and Cat were the strongest one among those 4 killers, and that they had completed many tasks. "

"Last Christmas, I was asked to implement a SS-level-three-hundred-million-dollar-worth mission.The redhead youth 'Ambrose' lowered his voice. The red organization had not completed any the SS-level task over the past 20 years. If we can do this, not only we will be awarded three hundred million dollars, but we can also revive the red organizational reputation. Thats why I took over this task.

"My child, you are even crazier than a she-wolf.- said Alexander. This SS-level tasks is the most complicated tasks among all the world top tasks. Red is simply just incapable of it. Even if we complete it, we will need to pay an extremely high price."

I had the 8 top managers of our organization prepare a good plan, they spent a lot of efforts, and finally they decided to use to Wolf and Catas a bait for the successful completion of the task!". The red haired young guy said:" In my opinion, Wolf and Catare just A-level killers. They only can bring up to one hundred million dollars revenue for our organization for their whole lives. However, this time, if we sacrifice them, not only we can receive three hundred million dollars, but we can also to revive the red organizational prowess. So why not do it?"

"Well."-Alexander sneered, "But the result was actually very bad."

"Yes, father"- the red haired young guy had a deep sigh, "I had never thought of that before Just cannot believe that the professional killer, Wolf, the one who for many years have done so much work for us, could surprisingly hide his power! ! !"- The red-haired youth took a deep breath.

His strength is far more than A grade!"

"That's a mandate in which the organization wanted to let both of them die as a bait. Cat was dead, but Wolf was still alive. When he knew that his best friend Cat died, Wolf launched a frenzied revenge! He went alone to the Red headquarters to kill everyone there

Alexanders face color also changed when hearing that story. Fight against all the killers in the headquarters- all alone. How crazy this sounds! Even the most powerful person of this family was impressed by that killer's madness.

"Red headquarters, Wolf had spent twelve years of his life there, he was quite familiar to it. He -quietly sneaked in. 2 A-class killers, and half of 52 B-class killers were killed. And he even killed 7 out of 8 top senior managers of Red. When we realized what was happening, he began to show off his unbelievable strength, he alone fought against 2 Class A killers. His ability was far more than the strength of an A-level, he soon killed both of them, and finished the last member of top 8 senior managers.

Later, he even incredibly won in the fight against more than twenty B-class killers. He was hurt, but, all A and Class B killers of Red organization were totally wiped out.

Alexandes face became pale."More than twenty class- B killers?" -Alexander just couldnt believe it. In the battle with two Class A killers, he might win. But winning over twenty B-level killers was far too shocking. Those twenty powerful killers were unlikely to lose.

"He must be at least an S-class killer! Or even more!"- Alexander made such judgments.

"Yes, the Hand of Darkness organization had adjusted Wolfs level to S-class killer. All over the world, there are only 50 people, including the Wolf"" -the red-haired youth Ambrose sighed. If I would have known that in advance, how could I ever do that to him. An S-class killer, is billions of dollars, I will never exchange". There is only one S-class killer in billion people worldwide. This of course doesn't included some of the hidden killers yet. However, this fact still helps us understand how precious he is.

Red organization, for decades, had no S-class killer at all. S-class killer, and non S-class killer, can be too different.

"After his successful revenge, he started to escape from the Red headquarters in Siberia. I had to have the Hand of Darkness organization launch a special campaign, with the aim to kill him.

"However, Wolf is really powerful."

"From Russia, he found all the way to escape, then from the Sino-Russian border, he moved to the east of the ancient kingdom in Heilong Jiang province; and later, we could not find a trace of him. In a Chinese ancient oriental country with Chinese people everywhere, looking for a Chinese man was very difficult. And not long ago, at the time when the Hand of Darknessorganization last saw Wolf, he was in the territory of a county in Jiang Su Province.

After talking for too long, the face of the red-haired youth Ambrose looked quite unpleasant.

That was an excellent killer, he would have been the strongest fangs of Redmayne family"-Alexander sighed loudly. Having heard of the killer experience so far, he also had some admiration for the guy called Wolf. However, the killer organization operated by Redmayne family got attacked by some internal traitors, resulted in the destruction of the entire organization. "This was the biggest joke in the world of darkness! For centuries, the world of darkness had never witnessed such a play like that!"

Red-haired youth 'Ambrose' also lowered his head. It was really a shame! A powerful organization, just because of a traitors revenge got destroyed. It is simply inconceivable. Redmayne family, a hundreds-of-year-old family just cannot take this humiliation! "Kill him! No one is allowed to challenge me! "-Alexander voice was low, just like an endless boiling anger

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    huge thanks for your hard work!
    awesome to have something new to read

few suggestion which could make it sound smoother:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Even the commandos can felt that unbearable.
    → Even commandos would find that unbearable.

Xingan, Lin Qing thoughtthat she could never see Teng Qing Shan again.
    → thought that

"Thank you, Teng uncle
    → uncle Teng

Xing Yi Quan posture was transfer without hesitation to Five Elements Fist-"Ice Fist",
    → Xing Yi Quan posture changed without hesitation to the Five Elements Fist-"Ice Fist",

Normal people who are learning martial arts will be really shocked to watch his action. He kept transfering constantly from Xing Yi Quan to Five Elements Fist. Obviously he got his supreme power with the Five Elements Fist.
    → Normal people learning martial arts would be terrified watching his actions. He kept on changing from Xing Yi Quan to the Five Elements Fist. Obviously he got his supreme power from the Five Elements Fist.

Then Teng Qing Shan returned to his first posture of Xing Yi Quan, slowly breathed out.
    → ...slowly exhaling.

There were some historical people who could achieve its ultimate level. However, its not that easy to find someone who masters it in today's life.
    → There were several historical people capable of achieving its ultimate level. However, nowadays it was very rare to find someone able to masters it.

Teng Qing Shan got back to his room, changed another set of clothes, brought along his things, then quietly left the An Yi County in the dark night.
    → Teng Qing Shan got back to his room, changed into another set of clothes, packed his belongings and then quietly left the An Yi County in the middle of the night.
    EDIT: All changes made, thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Zagreus; 04-17-15 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    When i started doing it, i was still confused with the title for me it was The Nine Tripod Cauldrons.

鼎 - Tripod
    记 - remembers, note, record

please correct me if i am wrong. Anyhow, that name was too big and i wasn't sure if it was even Accurate. Jiuding Mind was Short, Catchy and already known by the community. So i decide to use it.
    But where are you getting "mind" from?

Good job with the chapter Zag
    Hopefully you enjoy translsting so far & contiue cause this seems good

Quote Originally Posted by whiteskwirl View Post
    Another suggestion is that you can remove the 'Mind', similar to Journey to the West, where the word 'Records' was removed.

Either "The Nine Cauldrons" or "Records of the Nine Cauldrons" would be correct.

When i started doing it, i was still confused with the title for me it was The Nine Tripod Cauldrons.

鼎 - Tripod
    记 - remembers, note, record

please correct me if i am wrong. Anyhow, that name was too big and i wasn't sure if it was even Accurate. Jiuding Mind was Short, Catchy and already known by the community. So i decide to use it.
    Jiuding Mind was already in use?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteskwirl View Post
    Yeah, it seems weird and incorrect unless there's something in the story that necessitates that translation...

In any case, you've only translated two chapters, so it's not too late to make an executive decision to change it, imo.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post

Yeah, it seems weird and incorrect unless there's something in the story that necessitates that translation...

In any case, you've only translated two chapters, so it's not too late to make an executive decision to change it, imo.
    Hmm, It seems like to be it. Although there is still a bit confusion whether it is "The Nine Tripod Cauldrons" or "Record of the Nine Cauldrons". I think i will change it to "The Nine Cauldrons" for now.

It's the outcome of MT. So in theory, more people would be familiar with the wrong translation. It's similar to MangHuangJi which is mostly translated by MT as Mang Shortage Discipline.

Hmm, It seems like to be it. Although there is still a bit confusion whether it is "The Nine Tripod Cauldrons" or "Record of the Nine Cauldrons". I think i will change it to "The Nine Cauldrons" for now.
    I think that's your choice as translator. Tripod Cauldrons or Cauldrons are both okay. Since you're going with Nine Cauldrons, I'll change the thread title.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

I think that's your choice as translator. Tripod Cauldrons or Cauldrons are both okay. Since you're going with Nine Cauldrons, I'll change the thread title.
    Thanks deathblade. appreciate it!

The story is interesting, maybe because it is still early chapter the action is really lacking. Btw thanks for the chapter

Holy shit he sounds powerful! I want to see more of his powers!!!!!

Thanks translator : ) Moreeeee

Post Chapter 3

Here's chapter 3 Guys, Hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter 3: Yang Zhou City

Spring rain fluttered, the rain covered the ancient Yang Zhou citadel.

In the old citadel of Yang Zhou City, at a position against the window on the second floor of Willow Tea House, Bespectacled Teng Qing Shan was quietly sitting, placed on the desk in front him was a glass of milk and a bowl of dumplings. "My whereabouts was leaked, the killers might be able to find me within one to two upcoming days." Teng Qing Shan was acquainted with the powerful energy of the first international intelligence organizations Hand of Darkness. An Yi County was just a small town under Yang Zhou. Last night he arrived in this urban area, which was only more than one hundred kilometers away from the county. Its not that he could not escape. Its just because he did not want to escape! Because, there was a person in Yang Zhou which he really wanted to see!

"Qing Jiang!"

Teng Qing Shan was looking at a two-story old house away from here.

After finishing his buns and milk, he ordered a cup of tea, and drank it while waiting. When his cup of tea was refilled the third time, it was already eleven o'clock ; however, Teng Qing Shan still did not find the person he wanted to see.

"Go back!"

Teng Qing Shan checked out, then he immediately left the teahouse and returned to his temporary residence in Yang Zhou. ......

This is a house in the west of Yang Zhou. The monthly renting fee of this type of house was only about 1,000 yuan and Teng Qing Shan only wanted to live there for approximately three months. However, he paid the owner 10,000 yuan. As a result, the owner did not ask for the identification of Teng Qing Shan. He paid them so much money, so they had no reason to be worried. In the living room, Teng Qing Shan had just made a cup of tea and lied back on the couch, then the phone rang.

Teng Qing Shan frowned. He just bought this phone and just intended to use it temporarily. There were only two people who knew his phone number, one was Lin, the other was Liu aunt at the orphanage. He decided to buy this phone with the only purpose was to keep in touch with the orphanage

"Hey, Teng Qing Shan, why dont we go out having lunch today?" The voice sounded familiar.

Teng Qing Shan smile helplessly, shaking his head, then started to talk: "I'm sorry, Lin, I have now left the county to another place."

"What," Lin asked with a surprise in her voice.

"How did you move to another place? Yesterday you were still ......"- Lin was somewhat urgent.

"Lin, my brother called me yesterday and told me that my family had an urgent matter. I felt worried, so I returned home. It was late then, so I did not want to bother you.

Teng Qing Shan had just made up an excuse as he did not want to let other people get involved in his life.

Oh "Lin lowered her voice, felt a little bit disappointed. After being silent for a while, she continued,"- Teng Qing Shan, where is your hometown? Perhaps I'll travel there when I have time. "

My house is located in the remote mountainous area, you wont be able to find it even if I gave you the address. Teng said, "Lin, please wait for me till I come back to An Yi county. I will come meet you then. Oh, I need to go have lunch now, talk to you later. "- Teng Qing Shan then hung up the phone.

Teng Qing Shan had a self-deprecating smile on his lips. He flung the phone on the table.

Then he took out a small tripod hanging round his neck, which was about the size of a fingertip, gently cuddled the tripod, just like a man comforting his girlfriend.

"Little Cat, your man is so charming, isnt he? I was followed by another girl just after a very short time."- Teng Qing Shan was looking at the small tripod, and whispered to himself, "Cat, I lived near a town in An Yi County, I also saw Chief. She was as kind as many years ago. I have completed my wish, which is was meet Chief. Now, I have another wish- seeing my brother Qing Jiang. Qing Jiang is now living In Yang Zhou. I think, I should be able to see him. "

"After I meet my brother Qing Jiang, I wont have any regrets!"

"Then, I can travel everywhere, to the north and south of our country, pursuing martial arts. Of course, you will be with me all the time!"

Teng Qing Shan looked like a young man who had just graduated from the college, but in fact, he was nearly thirty years old. Many years of practicing martial arts had caused him some penance. The dead skin was then peeling off, and his body was rejuvenated. Thats why he looked much younger than his real age.

He picked up the backpack right next to him, took out a laptop from inside.

After connecting his computer to the power supplier, he turned it on, then opened the music player, and put the laptop on a table in front of him.

"I was a wolf from the north, walking in the wilderness, howling in the mournful northern breeze ......"

The melodies of the song "Wolf" echoed in the room. It was his most favorite song, as during two decades, he had the only name - Wolf!

Same like the woman he loved, she also had the only name - Cat!

Since the day being taken to Siberia, Qing Shan had become his past name. Only after many mortal trainings and harsh screenings, could he stand out from the pile of dead, and receive an official nick name- Wolf!

Seven years ago, he was carefree, and was just an orphan children in the orphanage.

When he was seven years old, he got adopted. He thought his life would get better, but actually it was just a hell. He became a potential killer candidate. In the first round of screening, a large group of children fought with each other for just a little food. Only 113 among 360 children could survive. Then he was sent to the horrible Siberia training camp.

When he was ten years old, there were only 38 people among 113 people that were still alive. He overcame everything thanks to his strong will, and was finally given a nick name- Wolf! In the same year, he met his mentor, a master of Xing Yi Quan Teng Bo Lei. Teng Bo Lei accepted four practitioners, there other people were just normal disciples, only he was Teng Bo Leis closest disciple! Even the killer organization could not know that secret.

Sixteen years old, he returned to that killer organization, and became a true killer. Camouflage, hiding, etc., all of those skills he had learnt during his mortal journeys, and he kept learning all the time.

During those long days, a girl who was same age with him, Cat, was always besides him. They came from a same group of 360 people, and they experienced mortal screenings, trainings; they studied with master Teng Bo Lei, worked in the killer organization together... They supported each other, helped each other.

One day in their long journey, they realized that they could never live without each other.

They made a plan. When the time came, they would quit that organization, and could have a free life together.

But, when he turned 29, a nightmare suddenly came up.

The flame from an explosion pushed Teng Qing Shan into a totally despair situation. His other half, Cat, was dead! That was his most beloved woman, the only reason of his presence in this life! The death of Cat turned Teng Qing Shan into an absolute madness. He became a lonely and crazy Wolf, who didnt care of anything but revenge!

Kill, kill all the top senior managers of that organization, who designed that plan! He was ready to die in that avenge battle; however, in the last instant, his skills of using knifes saved him. He even could escape from the headquarters.

Cats death made Teng Qing Shan mood completely changed. He came back to his hometown this time with hope to have chance to meet Chief grandmother and his younger brother Qing Jiang. After those two wishes of him being completed, Teng Qing Shan would have no worries and could spend his whole strength and soul to pursue martial arts.

Teng Qing Shan finished listening to the song. He took a deep breath, then carefully put the small tripod back into his collar, closed the music player, and get accessed to the internet. Teng Qing Shan opened a foreign website. All the articles there were written in English.

He was very familiar with it. He then skillfully entered the letters.

"Every time I want to contact Elena, it is always so troublesome, this beetle software needs to be re-downloaded again and again. After Teng Qing Shan finished downloading beetle software, he installed it on his computer. That software was a chat tool similarly to Yahoo, QQ chat.

However, the beetle software was written by Elena- one of Teng Qing Shan closest friends.

While QQ had millions of user accounts, that beetle chat software had only two users - one was Elena, the other was Teng Qing Shan. This software was programmed just simply because they wanted to chat with each other.
    He started to run that software.

The entire screen suddenly became dark. There were only two poignant drops of blood appearing on the screen. Then came a sign-in box which allowed the users to enter their user names and passwords. He then logged in. "Elena!"- Teng Qing Shan entered that English world, waiting for a response from the other person.

Just a moment, the other responded. "Wolf! Oh, now I should call you Teng Qing Shan, shouldnt I?" At a place very far away from there, in a villa located the suburb of London, Europe, a beautiful blonde haired barefoot girl who was wearing a nightgown, was tapping the keyboard. Her eyes showed that she was so excited.

"Elena, last time you told me that there was an orphan called Qing Jiang, and he was now living in Yang Zhou, right?" Asked Teng Qing Shan.

"Of course, are you suspecting my intelligence? He was called Qing Jiang when he was living in an orphanage. Later he was adopted and was renamed Qin Hong by his adoptive parents. After graduating from high school, he entered the army and then acceded to a special department. Now he is managing Yang Zhou area. The address I gave you absolutely has no problem. "

Elena was really confident.

Teng Qing Shan nodded. Today he was waiting for a long time. Though he did not meet his brother, that does not mean he is not living in Yang Zhou now.

"And, Wolf, I have to remind you again! The poweful Redmayne family will not allow you to live. What you did was tantamount to a fierce slap on their face. Death Scythe organization had been hired to kill you. Two super-strong killers already sneaked in China. You have to be extremely careful. When your whereabouts are leaked, it is necessary that you immediately flee away. "

" Oh, two super-strong killers of Death Scythe ? Are they sharpshooter Magosawa and broken body aircraft Dole Goth Grove? "-Teng Qing Shan was tapping the keyboard to respond.

You are very smart. Yes, its them. Those are the two s-class killers. None of them is weaker than you, you cannot be careless."-Elena reminded.

Teng Qing Shan eyes lit up: "Except for those two killers, I really dont worry about anyone else in Death Scythe. If they come here, I will fight them! "

"So arrogant? Gee, you are indeed the Flying lone wolf. Everyone knows that your ability is not worse than them at all. However, there are two of them. A melee, together with a distant attack, will double their power. Wolf, as a friend, I have to tell you one more time, once your whereabouts are leaked, you must run away immediately. "-Elena persuaded him.

Your reminder was late. My whereabouts was leaked yesterday. "-Teng Qing Shan face was showing a special smile. Since his wife Little Cat s death, Teng Qing Shan had paid much attention to Martial Arts. Having a chance to fight with a super-strong killer was what he had been dreaming of.

"What? leaked? Youd better run away now! "-Elena urged.

"Haha, why I have to run away? Im now in Yang Zhou, waiting for them to come to fight! "Teng Qing Shans look became sharp. His wife was dead. He had nothing to worry about. What should Teng Qing Shan be afraid of?
    No matter how many people might come, he would be willing to welcome all of them.

In this small Yang Zhou city, he was waiting for the arrival of the world's super-strong killers. If one came, he would kill one. If two came, he would kill a pair!

"I want to know who can kill me! "-Teng Qing Shans look was sharp like knife.

Thanks for chapter!

Thank you translator!

Thanks .

I wonder is there any rank higher then S rank? I mean if there isn't then the MC would not have any progression!

Quote Originally Posted by Libra1293 View Post
    Thanks .

I wonder is there any rank higher then S rank? I mean if there isn't then the MC would not have any progression!
    I think there is rank higher than S, maybe SS who knows.

Btw thank you for the chapter

if there is SS then there must be SSS too XD thanks for translating though I see why chinese readers picked the other novel in the poll to be continued, this is somewhat lacking compared to other IET novels but who knows, it had(has ..dunno which is right?) only begun

Quote Originally Posted by (yoYo) View Post
    if there is SS then there must be SSS too XD thanks for translating though I see why chinese readers picked the other novel in the poll to be continued, this is somewhat lacking compared to other IET novels but who knows, it had(has ..dunno which is right?) only begun
    Actually, this is the 6th Novel By I Eat Tomatoes,

The 2nd Novel with Swallowed Star that was discontinued was"洪荒之子", Not the Nine Tripod Cauldrons "九鼎记".

Guys, 4th chapter will be released in an hour or two.