Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 傲世九重天 (Transcending The Nine Heavens)

rylain, are u still continuing this? your last post was 30 may.
    in your blogsite axiel write (7 july) :
    Hey rylan, if it is okay with you, I would like to translate the Transcending the nine heavens. It will be half manual translation and half machine translation, but I will be asking for donations, so I want to know if you are dropping this, I would like to pick it up and if it is okay with you, I would like to upload the first 7 chapters which you translated to the site ( of course the credit will all go to you for that )
    waiting for your answer.

Has someone else picked this up? If so, have we progressed passed chapter 7?

zwitsal, he hasn't logged in since 05/09. You can just post links to his posts instead of posting his translation. It's almost certain that he dropped it and it's very uncertain whether he'll let you use his translations.

Plz post the raw link ??
    I can't find it.

It's pretty clear at this point that he's dropped it.
    Just provide a link at the top of your Ch. 8 Translation that lets people go to his site to get the first 7 chapters.
    If he has a problem with that then you can remove it if you want (but you wouldn't HAVE to since you're giving him 100% credit for all his work and redirecting people to his site for the translations thereby giving him traffic).
    When do you think you'll begin the translations? waiting for him is a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by zwitsal View Post
    rylain, are u still continuing this? your last post was 30 may.
    in your blogsite axiel write (7 july) :
    Hey rylan, if it is okay with you, I would like to translate the Transcending the nine heavens. It will be half manual translation and half machine translation, but I will be asking for donations, so I want to know if you are dropping this, I would like to pick it up and if it is okay with you, I would like to upload the first 7 chapters which you translated to the site ( of course the credit will all go to you for that )
    waiting for your answer.
    You should not post someone else's chapters without asking for and receiving permission. That being said, obviously, there's nothing stopping you from just LINKING to his chapters, although tbh, I don't think he'd be happy with that either.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Someone should pick this up

Quote Originally Posted by TakoEmperor View Post
    Someone should pick this up
    I agree. I really want to know about the lady in the red dress!

Just in case you guys havent checked out his website, he said that you are free to translate transcending the nine heavens and you can "use" his chapters as long as you give him proper credit for his chapters. If someone does pick it up, please love us and give us a link or something ()

rylain (2 august) post some of chapter 8 : (and said finish the rest of chapter next week)
    Chu Yang was already very familiar with the verse for the Nine Tribulations Nine Heavens Divine Technique, and he could even recite it backwards without making any mistakes. However, he could not practise it at that moment!

That was because the Nine Tribulations Nine Heavens Divine Technique had a very great characteristic there was no use in simply knowing only the verse. Each fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword had a weird power applied on them. A person would have to obtain a corresponding fragment of the sword, and only after absorbing that weird power, would he or she then be able to practise the Nine Tribulations Nine Heavens Divine Technique according to the verse. Moreover, the progress would also be very fast!

Furthermore, each of the Nine Tribulations Swords fragment had a different power applied on them!

If a person was to hastily begin practising the Nine Tribulations Nine Heavens Divine Technique without a fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword, then his or her heart would be consumed by raging flames within a short moment, resulting in his or her death!

Secondly, at that moment, Chu Yangs body also had not achieved the required condition necessary to begin practising the Nine Tribulations Nine Heavens Divine Technique. His entire bodys meridian channels would become unclogged only after he had become a Martial Warrior, resulting in his blood and energy flow gradually becoming exuberant, breaking away from the lesser channels, then entering and circulating through the greater channels. Only then, would he be able to begin practising the Nine Tribulations Nine Heavens Divine Technique!

The eastern skies began to brighten, and the sun violently rose from the horizon. Chu Yang took a final deep breath, then recollected his cultivation technique and stood up. For a moment, while he was silently standing upright, his entire body felt comfortably warm, and he had an indescribable feeling of satisfaction

Chu Yang just stood there, squinting his eyes as he looked in the direction of the Gathering Clouds Peak. It was there, beneath the foundation, that the first fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword was silently buried and hidden.

He had to obtain it as fast as possible!

Chu Yangs eyes gave off a keen glint. After looking for quite a while, he then withdrew his gaze.

Cautiously looking at his surroundings to ensure that was no one else, the figure of Chu Yangs body subsequently began to move, and he slowly slid downwards from the top of the precipitous rocky cliff. His eyes cautiously looked upwards and downwards, then left and right. That was because, if what Shi Qian Shan had said was correct, then that Golden Blood Ningpo Figwort Root was growing on that very cliff!

Is anyone picking up this novel?

What a coincidence, I've just decided to give it a try. Please let me know if my translations are the most awesome ever =)

http://walkthejianghu.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by itsumomisora View Post
    What a coincidence, I've just decided to give it a try. Please let me know if my translations are the most awesome ever =)

OMG Thank you for picking up. Let me read the 7 chapters first, then Ill take a look at it.

I read chapters 8 and 9. It well translated. Thank you for translating the LN. How many chapters will release per week?

Been waiting so long for this, even ended up reading the whole volume 1 raws, thank you very much for the picking up the translations *-*

Thanks. Plz, keep translating.

Yes! Thank you!

Chapter 10

Thanks everyone for the support! I will definitely at least post 2 chapters per week. Any more than that, I can't guarantee, unfortunately >.<

Thank you for translating "Transcending the Nine Heavens", originally I wanted to marathon it when it reached Ch. 20 or so, but things happen. Anyway, this is a great work, and I would recommend anyone to give it a try.

Hopefully, I'll get to ch 20 soon enough. But for now, enjoy chapter 11 ^_^