Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: Ongoing Translation Links

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I am currently *trying to make translations for Juvenile Medical God
    Here is the link for those interested: https://asherahbluenotebook.wordpress.com/

    Thanks!

  2. #22
    Moderator deathblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hebei Shijiazhuang
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asherahblue View Post
    I am currently *trying to make translations for Juvenile Medical God
    Here is the link for those interested: https://asherahbluenotebook.wordpress.com/

    Thanks!
    It took me a bit but it's posted. Can anyone tell me genres on this story?
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
    It took me a bit but it's posted. Can anyone tell me genres on this story?
    Flowerbridgetoo, the website that has the first 42 chapters of Juvenile Medical God, categorizes it as

    Comedy, Martial Arts, (a bit of) romance, but generally slice of life

    And it also states that the official webnovel in original chinese lists it as "Xian Xia" and "Fantasy Truth Cultivation" whatever that means.

    It's set in what seems to be modern times if that helps.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    19

    Default

    can't find The Mythical Realm anymore. Do you know if it was moved to another site or if someone else is continuing the work?

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hi this is M2t5 from (the former) Itranslateln team. I would love it if you updated the ToC listed for Kuang Shen, to our new site's ToC (darktranslations.wordpress.com/mad-god-en/). Thanks!

  6. #26
    Moderator deathblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hebei Shijiazhuang
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerebes View Post
    Flowerbridgetoo, the website that has the first 42 chapters of Juvenile Medical God, categorizes it as

    Comedy, Martial Arts, (a bit of) romance, but generally slice of life

    And it also states that the official webnovel in original chinese lists it as "Xian Xia" and "Fantasy Truth Cultivation" whatever that means.

    It's set in what seems to be modern times if that helps.
    Thanks so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon31 View Post
    can't find The Mythical Realm anymore. Do you know if it was moved to another site or if someone else is continuing the work?
    Seems to have disappeared. I'm moving this to "recommendations for translators" thread. What is the Chinese title?

    Quote Originally Posted by M2t5 . View Post
    Hi this is M2t5 from (the former) Itranslateln team. I would love it if you updated the ToC listed for Kuang Shen, to our new site's ToC (darktranslations.wordpress.com/mad-god-en/). Thanks!
    Done!
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,443

    Default

    Stellar Transformations has been releasing at a good clip lately:

    http://www.translationnations.com/tr...ansformations/

    Translator: Thunderhill

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post

    Seems to have disappeared. I'm moving this to "recommendations for translators" thread. What is the Chinese title?
    I think the chinese title for The Mythical Realm is 仙侠世界 because there was a manga for it.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Pune, India
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Thanks for the post. Very helpful !!

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Mr Deathblade, I got lazy with Martial God Space, this new guy is doing it now, cheers. https://novicetranslator.wordpress.com/

  11. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2

    Post

    Skyfire Avenue is now translated by Xiao Lai by the way.

    Edit: You can also add
    Martial God Asura by Kindhearted Bee
    Translated by FlowerBridgeToo
    Genre: Xianxia, Fantasy, Web Novel, Martial Arts
    Last edited by Froze; 06-29-15 at 03:51 AM.

  12. #32
    Moderator deathblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hebei Shijiazhuang
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Sorry for the delay, but I finally updated everything. If there's anything I'm missing, has been dropped, or is wrong, please let me know!
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

  13. #33
    Moderator deathblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hebei Shijiazhuang
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    I updated the list with some titles that weren't on it. Now we have almost 40 titles here. If I'm missing any, or if there is any incorrect or missing information, please let me know!
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

  14. #34
    Senior Member Bludflag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Terror Infinity (Wu Xian Kongbu, or however you spell it) by Zhttty. Translated by A013 at http://a0132.blogspot.com/p/p.html?m=1
    I'm in a bit of a pickle, as I'm on my phone and tired af. My formatting skills are experiencing qigong atm :/
    Anyhow, wanted to recommend this one, as it's awesome, but I need to catch up since I'm on Grudge now. If it's already linked to, casually ignore this post
    Oh, right, that link is for mobile, since I'm on mine, but that many are, methinks. Thanks for these, forced me to read LOTD. All I can for it is; booty acquired. I'm rambling, better stop now.

  15. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Hey there! I'm currently doing the translation for Tales of Demons and Gods
    http://thyaeriatranslations.com/demons-and-gods/

  16. #36
    Moderator deathblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hebei Shijiazhuang
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Updated. For new novels where no genres are included, I will just assume they are web novels, and will add no further genre description. If you knew any information that can be added, please feel free to leave a note in this thread.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathblade View Post
    Updated. For new novels where no genres are included, I will just assume they are web novels, and will add no further genre description. If you knew any information that can be added, please feel free to leave a note in this thread.
    Sorry about that, the author of the novel Tales of Demons and Gods is Mad Snail.
    Genre : Fantasy, Time-travel, Martial arts

  18. #38
    Senior Member Bludflag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Some basic info;

    Terror Infinity
    Title: Terror Infinity (无限恐怖)
    Author: Zhttty
    Raw: http://read.qidian.com/BookReader/109222,2898424.aspx
    Tags: Sci-fi, Survival, Horror, Little Romance

    Synopsis

    “Want to know the meaning of life? Want to live… a real life?” The world changes when you click YES. In God’s dimension, you have to keep getting stronger, keep evolving to survive one horror movie after another. Do you kill everyone in your way to reach the end as a lone king? Or fight along with your comrades and survive through the support of friends? Everything was just for staying alive. Until you find the secret of God’s dimension. Who is the real enemy?

  19. #39
    Senior Member Bludflag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    204

    Default

    I'm pretty sure that mathew1122 is a Korean - English translator. All of it was translated by his friend, who was too lazy to make an account or something (forgot the reason, don't judge me). Zebulin does the translations, from now on only on translation nation(s) or however it was called.

  20. #40
    Member korendir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Hi,
    Just an update that I'm starting translation on 天珠变 ( Heavenly Jewel Change / Tian Zhu Bian ) by 唐家三少 (Tang Jia San Shao) here

    Genre would be 玄幻 (xuan huan)

Similar Threads

  1. Readme: Forum Guidelines
    By Noodles in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-17-15, 11:27 PM
  2. Suggestion re translation links
    By jack_ingoldsby in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-13, 01:38 AM
  3. Ongoing Mumbai terrorist attack
    By jiang bao in forum Academia
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-29-08, 08:09 AM
  4. Youtube links to wuxia series?
    By tape in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-13-07, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •